Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

Man I love it when you wake up on a Friday with a lot of energy….just makes that Friday workout going into the weekend so much better. I’m like you, by Friday morning I’m usually a little more drained and need an extra cup of coffee to get things kick started.
 
Man I love it when you wake up on a Friday with a lot of energy….just makes that Friday workout going into the weekend so much better. I’m like you, by Friday morning I’m usually a little more drained and need an extra cup of coffee to get things kick started.

Preworkout combo today (for the curious):

Pin 25mg Test C

Daily fasted AM supps:
100mg/2,000fu Nattokinase
100mg Pine Bark Extract
100mg PEA Relief
1 cap Joint Edge
1 tab Kelp
3g Astragalus
200mg DIM

1 scoop Focus XT w/ 600mg sodium
8mg GW
1mg SLUPP-332
1 cap Active B Complex
200mg Ubiquinol
300mg AlphaGPC
1 cup black coffee

Pin 500mg L-Carnitine & 2mg MOTS-C
 
Back
Top