Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good job brother. Sounds like a win to me. Focus on getting healthy now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4961.JPG

Current composition at end of blast: ~243lbs in the morning, at 22% bf with 111lbs of muscle mass on Inbody scan last week.

Last day of orals was yesterday at the meet. Skipped any shot this weekend, so levels of test e will fall to cruise (~150mg) by next Sunday. Planning on 100mg of mast e/wk until the vial is gone to help retain lean mass as I transition down to lower calories and training gets a big shift away from any spinal loading.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 205749

Current composition at end of blast: ~243lbs in the morning, at 22% bf with 111lbs of muscle mass on Inbody scan last week.

Last day of orals was yesterday at the meet. Skipped any shot this weekend, so levels of test e will fall to cruise (~150mg) by next Sunday. Planning on 100mg of mast e/wk until the vial is gone to help retain lean mass as I transition down to lower calories and training gets a big shift away from any spinal loading.
good work bro. Nice to walk with some bw pr’s even with an injury.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How Low Can You Go? - LOW !!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go Hyde!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work man! Glad to see you played it safe and smart for longevity.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good god you’ve gotten strong[er]! Nice work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work and that is a good looking 243 for you for sure! Smart call unloading the back for a bit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for all the support!

Since Sunday, every day I’ve walked 20-40 min total over 1-2 walks to get blood in my low back, as well as doing the McGill big 3 daily.

Tonight made it into the commercial gym for my first session. Plan is NO barbell for a month, minimum - I have never done this in all of my lifting career, but I want to be doing this for another decade so I need to think longterm vision. Dumbbells aren’t a good idea for a few weeks within the context of rehabbing my back, so that leaves machines and compounds like dips, chins, lunges, goblet squats, sled work as primary tools for now.

6/17/21

Bird Dogs, Curl Ups, Side Planks
Chest Press x3
Vertical Press x3
Chest-supported Horizontal Row x4
Chest-supported Pulldown Row x3
Dips x2
Rear Delts on Pec Deck x3
Ez Bar Preacher Curls x3

I’d go into more detail but it doesn’t matter; this is just exercise and muscle maintenance. Just a fluff & buff hour, but a great time - felt so good getting this in!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Since Sunday, every day I’ve walked 20-40 min total over 1-2 walks to get blood in my low back, as well as doing the McGill big 3 daily.

Tonight made it into the commercial gym for my first session. Plan is NO barbell for a month, minimum - I have never done this in all of my lifting career, but I want to be doing this for another decade so I need to think longterm vision. Dumbbells aren’t a good idea for a few weeks within the context of rehabbing my back, so that leaves machines and compounds like dips, chins, lunges, goblet squats, sled work as primary tools for now.

6/17/21

Bird Dogs, Curl Ups, Side Planks
Chest Press x3
Vertical Press x3
Chest-supported Horizontal Row x4
Chest-supported Pulldown Row x3
Dips x2
Rear Delts on Pec Deck x3
Ez Bar Preacher Curls x3

I’d go into more detail but it doesn’t matter; this is just exercise and muscle maintenance. Just a fluff & buff hour, but a great time - felt so good getting this in!
C
Time to channel your inner body builder!!!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

One step back, two steps forward. Good discipline here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely doing the right thing I just kept beating myself up at your age. Paying for it now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still doing the daily walk and McGill Big 3. Saturday did a few bodyweight squats and lunges in the super humid garage while I took care of the baby & wife did some Logpress.

Sunday pinned 100mg Masteron E for the week and 60mg test e (planning on 60 more Wednesday night). Using the mast up as I transition into cruise. Down a few lbs & not looking fatter, which means I am not gaining appreciable fat during this transition. Muscle/water loss off blast is inevitable. Feeling great and appetite is back. Not taking any Carditone and bp seems relaxed; need to check it.

My first Father’s Day was awesome, and I got a big 2-ft industrial fan for the garage to help combat the summer heat

6/21/21
BW 239.0

10 min Walk

Big 3

Underhand Pulldowns
66,99,121,143,165x12

ss w/ Push-ups
3x25

NG Pull-ups
6x6

alt w/ Dips
4x15

Cable Tri Pressdown
66 3x20

Cable Bar Curl
30,40,45,50x15

Rope Facepulls
3x12

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice on the industrial fan, I have a couple decent fans in the garage but I need to get a beast!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The other night in the yard my neighbor’s 6-year-old boy tells me, “It was nice to see you. Have a great day and make sure you try not to die!”
🤣🤣🤣
Perhaps he could tell you were overtrained.

Wait till you get my age!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The other night in the yard my neighbor’s 6-year-old boy tells me, “It was nice to see you. Have a great day and make sure you try not to die!”
🤣🤣🤣
Now that is funny !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to hear the feed back????

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things have been good. Doing my 10 min/ half mile walks & the big 3 daily of course. Trained last Thursday, trained this afternoon (Sunday). Took extra half hour walks today and yesterday with fam. Appetite is back, getting in the groove of a more balanced diet, getting more fit - feeling great.

Cruising on 120mg test e and 100mg mast e - today was the last shot of the mast vial, so probably switching to EQ next week (~100/100/wk likely). I will share some feedback on the carnitine soon. Glad I pulled the trigger on it!

Wife signed up for America’s Strongest Woman in October, so she has 3.5 months to cut 20kg/44lbs for a 64kg/140 weigh-in, with no supps or PEDs until/unless she stops breastfeeding at that! But she is determined, started her diet, got an excellent friend doing her programming, and I am in a perfect position while rehabbing my back to be able to support her prep and not stress about any serious training.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things have been good. Doing my 10 min/ half mile walks & the big 3 daily of course. Trained last Thursday, trained this afternoon (Sunday). Took extra half hour walks today and yesterday with fam. Appetite is back, getting in the groove of a more balanced diet, getting more fit - feeling great.

Cruising on 120mg test e and 100mg mast e - today was the last shot of the mast vial, so probably switching to EQ next week (~100/100/wk likely). I will share some feedback on the carnitine soon. Glad I pulled the trigger on it!

Wife signed up for America’s Strongest Woman in October, so she has 3.5 months to cut 20kg/44lbs for a 64kg/140 weigh-in, with no supps or PEDs until/unless she stops breastfeeding at that! But she is determined, started her diet, got an excellent friend doing her programming, and I am in a perfect position while rehabbing my back to be able to support her prep and not stress about any serious training.
Is there anywhere we can follow her training and prep. ?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Wow, how exciting regarding your wife. Sounds like she’s got some valuable mentors supporting her effort. Best to her!

Curious, what does the 100 mgs mast e (along with the 100 mgs test) bring to the party vs just doing 200 mgs test?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there anywhere we can follow her training and prep. ?
She killed her old IG I believe, so no, but I will throw some updates in here as that will definitely be more interesting than my “training”.

I prepped her a bunch of meat this weekend and we have the house loaded up with quality nutrition for her - she’s dropped from 185 to 180.6 in about 4 days just from getting into a regiment. Yesterday was her biggest training day, strongman events, & we had her at 2,300 calories.

Curious, what does the 100 mgs mast e (along with the 100 mgs test) bring to the party vs just doing 200 mgs test?
Good question - I aromatize pretty easily being over 20% bodyfat. Even 150mg test e/wk split into 2x75mg slinpin shots, I need a tab of Exemestane per week (I do use ~300iu HCG e4d probably as well).

Drostanolone does not convert to estrogen, and it also competes with estrogen at the receptor so it helps ward off gyno growth. So I have less estrogen at 220mg total than even 150 testosterone solo, allowing me to forgo an AI while cruising more gear (2mg/kg of bodyweight). It also has minor downward effects on prolactin (this aids libido), and it drives neurology more than testosterone per mg (ideal for strength/weight), as well being less androgenic (easier on body hair growth, acne, shedding) & it’s dry.

My estrogen needs are already getting met by the test base, so after that it makes sense to use more advanced/lower side drugs. If I could run more test without an AI instead though, I absolutely would. It’s cheap and bio-identical.

Plus I was finishing off the vial

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good question - I aromatize pretty easily being over 20% bodyfat. Even 150mg test e/wk split into 2x75mg slinpin shots, I need a tab of Exemestane per week (I do use ~300iu HCG e4d probably as well).

Drostanolone does not convert to estrogen, and it also competes with estrogen at the receptor so it helps ward off gyno growth. So I have less estrogen at 220mg total than even 150 testosterone solo, allowing me to forgo an AI while cruising more gear (2mg/kg of bodyweight). It also has minor downward effects on prolactin (this aids libido), and it drives neurology more than testosterone per mg (ideal for strength/weight), as well being less androgenic (easier on body hair growth, acne, shedding) & it’s dry.

My estrogen needs are already getting met by the test base, so after that it makes sense to use more advanced/lower side drugs. If I could run more test without an AI instead though, I absolutely would. It’s cheap and bio-identical.

That makes a lot of sense. I’ve been on TRT for extremely low free test for over a decade. First hCG mono and then test cyp. My SHBG is quite high and I also aromatize easily, which is why I gave up on mono hCG and don’t even use it as an adjunct. I despise AIs, even exemestane, so I keep my test dose very modest, at around 120 mgs/week. Mast e sounds like it could be helpful for me as well, but I’m sort of a chicken **** now that I’m older.

Btw, you and your wife are quite the power couple! (My wife and I combined don’t weigh much more than you alone, lol. And you’re probably lifting about as much as us combined!)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That makes a lot of sense. I’ve been on TRT for extremely low free test for over a decade. First hCG mono and then test cyp. My SHBG is quite high and I also aromatize easily, which is why I gave up on mono hCG and don’t even use it as an adjunct. I despise AIs, even exemestane, so I keep my test dose very modest, at around 120 mgs/week. Mast e sounds like it could be helpful for me as well, but I’m sort of a chicken **** now that I’m older.

Btw, you and your wife are quite the power couple! (My wife and I combined don’t weigh much more than you alone, lol. And you’re probably lifting about as much as us combined!)
I probably could get away with no AI if I dropped the HCG, but I’m just not ready to kiss the boys goodbye (or start supplementing with DHEA & Pregnenolone when I can use HCG to generate them endogenously). Keep in mind I’m 30 and have bigger goals still over the next decade, so I am cruising and not on any supervised TRT - it’s not yet time to put down the sword.

Lol thank you. My wife is definitely the greater lifter, relatively. But we make a great team - she’s the one for me

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She killed her old IG I believe, so no, but I will throw some updates in here as that will definitely be more interesting than my “training”.

I prepped her a bunch of meat this weekend and we have the house loaded up with quality nutrition for her - she’s dropped from 185 to 180.6 in about 4 days just from getting into a regiment. Yesterday was her biggest training day, strongman events, & we had her at 2,300 calories.

its interesting the difference BF makes to aromatisation. Just had my pre cycle bloods back and my test is a slight down with my e slightly higher than this exact dose from the same lab had me pre xmas bulk. (Test and e both right at the top of range so decent results but last time I was just over range for test and 2/3 for estrogen).

i used to think mast was a waste of time but the more I learn the more I think it’s a really beneficial compound.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ever tried DIM? I feel it's performing very well for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ever tried DIM? I feel it's performing very well for me.
Yeah it’s awesome, I normally take a 300mg cap daily but my Amazon order delayed it a month lol. But it only helps; it doesn’t eliminate the need for exem fully. I feel HCG is a bigger culprit than the test is for me, but I don’t want to stop that.

I don’t mind using a little AI but I want to minimize it most of the time.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s awesome, I normally take a 300mg cap daily but my Amazon order delayed it a month lol. But it only helps; it doesn’t eliminate the need for exem fully. I feel HCG is a bigger culprit than the test is for me, but I don’t want to stop that.

I don’t mind using a little AI but I want to minimize it most of the time.
I should give this a try. I was led to believe it wasn’t that effective so never tried it. Exemestane makes my joints hurt something awful; and aromasin destroys my lipids.

What brand do you guys use? I know source naturals used to make one.

But see this. Just skimmed it without looking up sources.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should give this a try. I was led to believe it wasn’t that effective so never tried it. Exemestane makes my joints hurt something awful; and aromasin destroys my lipids.

What brand do you guys use? I know source naturals used to make one.

But see this. Just skimmed it without looking up sources.

Exem & Aromasin are the same thing - I think you meant anastrazole/arimidex when referring to lipids, as it’s known for that (as is letrozole). I agree, I can feel it in my joints the days after taking Exemestane.

I use Nutricost because it’s very cost effective and it obviously works.

That article has zero bearing on the male with supraphysiological androgen levels. A man on exogenous hormones looking at using DIM will never have low/insufficient estrogen levels. B vitamins are easily covered by all the meat a physique or athletic conscious male using hormones would consume, and a vegan can pin it or take shots - I take a B complex before all preWO meals, even eating plenty of meat. And receptor competition is a total myth/nonissue - as new muscle is added, more AR receptors are created, & higher doses of androgens are required to grow that will outpace the finite DIM usage. A male in this example would never be worried about MTOR interaction in blast or cruise, because at cruise doses he isn’t worried about hypertrophy; the supraphysiological male CAN’T grow new tissue at true replacement doses because his baseline mass is already above that. And on blast, like we said the drugs handily outweigh that.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exem & Aromasin are the same thing - I think you meant anastrazole/arimidex when referring to lipids, as it’s known for that (as is letrozole). I agree, I can feel it in my joints the days after taking Exemestane.

I use Nutricost because it’s very cost effective and it obviously works.

That article has zero bearing on the male with supraphysiological androgen levels. A man on exogenous hormones looking at using DIM will never have low/insufficient estrogen levels. B vitamins are easily covered by all the meat a physique or athletic conscious male using hormones would consume, and a vegan can pin it or take shots - I take a B complex before all preWO meals, even eating plenty of meat. And receptor competition is a total myth/nonissue - as new muscle is added, more AR receptors are created, & higher doses of androgens are required to grow that will outpace the finite DIM usage. A male in this example would never be worried about MTOR interaction in blast or cruise, because at cruise doses he isn’t worried about hypertrophy; the supraphysiological male CAN’T grow new tissue at true replacement doses because his baseline mass is already above that. And on blast, like we said the drugs handily outweigh that.

I sure appreciate all the helpful information. You’re a bright dude.

Yes, you’re right, I confused aromasin and arimidex. Thanks for correcting me.

I don’t have supraphysiological testosterone levels. In fact, my free test is middle of the road, even when my test is 1500+, which is why I don’t bother taking larger doses. Given that, do you think the DIM may be more helpful than harmful for me?

Danazol could be helpful to counter high SHBG, which is large part of my hormonal issues. But that doesn’t seem safe or sustainable on a long term basis according to my research.

I also take propecia, which I’m sure isn’t helping matters. And then I take metformin preemptively (familial diabetes), which def increases shbg. Maybe I’ll just switch over to Berberine.

Apologies for the digression.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sure appreciate all the helpful information. You’re a bright dude.

Yes, you’re right, I confused aromasin and arimidex. Thanks for correcting me.

I don’t have supraphysiological testosterone levels. In fact, my free test is middle of the road, even when my test is 1500+, which is why I don’t bother taking larger doses. Given that, do you think the DIM may be more helpful than harmful for me?

Danazol could be helpful to counter high SHBG, which is large part of my hormonal issues. But that doesn’t seem safe or sustainable on a long term basis according to my research.

I also take propecia, which I’m sure isn’t helping matters. And then I take metformin preemptively (familial diabetes), which def increases shbg. Maybe I’ll just switch over to Berberine.

Apologies for the digression.
Boron at 10mg/daily will have a significant effect lowering SHBG and can be used safely basically year round. I have heard guys on here notice results as low as 3mg daily.

I just feel much better on DIM. Between the anti cancer/prostate benefits and promoting healthier estrogen balance, it’s a no-brainer for me. It’s incredibly affordable (so is boron!).

Using a cycle of oral steroids/SARMs will significantly lower SHBG for a while, as will DHT derivatives like Masteron and primobolan.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Boron at 10mg/daily will have a significant effect lowering SHBG and can be used safely basically year round. I have heard guys on here notice results as low as 3mg daily.

I just feel much better on DIM. Between the anti cancer/prostate benefits and promoting healthier estrogen balance, it’s a no-brainer for me. It’s incredibly affordable (so is boron!).

Using a cycle of oral steroids/SARMs will significantly lower SHBG for a while, as will DHT derivatives like Masteron and primobolan.
Excellent! Wasn’t aware of Boron. I’m gonna get on it for sure. Thank you, sir.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great info as always !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great info as always !
Just trying to share things I’ve picked up - that’s a little gem from Dante Trudel. Some brands are ridiculously affordable. Swanson has 40% some items sometimes, like today. $1.61 for 60x6mg Albion boron glycinate caps - that’s 12mg/day for 5 cents daily! Just have to shop around.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just trying to share things I’ve picked up - that’s a little gem from Dante Trudel. Some brands are ridiculously affordable. Swanson has 40% some items sometimes, like today. $1.61 for 60x6mg Albion boron glycinate caps - that’s 12mg/day for 5 cents daily! Just have to shop around.
That’s where I get my supplements. I wait for the cash back deals (coupons for your next order) and then 30% off. I’m all over the boron!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weighed 238.4 yesterday morning. Training dump for anyone interested:

6/24/21
10 min walk
McGill Big 3

4 round circuit of:
TRX Rows x15
Push-ups x20
GHR x12

Cable Horizontal Legpress
100,200,240,280x20

Seated Hamstring Curl
100x20
150 2x15

Seated DB Press
45 2x25, 1x15

Seated DB Lateral Raises
22.5 2x12

Cable Facepulls
88 3x12

••••••

6/27/21
10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Lat Pulldowns
110,165x12

EMOM Pull-ups

Plate-loaded Chest Press
45x15
70x12
95x10
120x8
145x6

Plate-loaded Military Press
45,80x10
105x12
115x10
125x8
135x8 -> 105x5 -> 80x6

Dips
2x20

••••••

6/28/21
10 min walk
McGill Big 3

GHR
4x15

45* Legpress
2,4,6,8,9 plates per side x12
5 x20

Been 250mg L-Carnitine subq in glutes in the morning fasted. Adding another 250mg IM in ventroglutes or delts preWO with carbs digesting. Definitely noticing increased sweating and acute endurance increases in training. When they say reduces lactic acid, they aren’t kidding - it’s been undeniable.

The 500mg/ml has pip in delts, but not glutes or ventroglutes. Draws and pushes very fast with a 27ga 1/2” slinpin. Must faster than mct oil or the like. I can legitimately prepare and administer shots under 40 seconds. Which is great because it’s a longterm daily thing, not an acute protocol.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Hyde, do you find the boron glycinate more effective than the boron complex? Cost is pretty similar.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Hyde, do you find the boron glycinate more effective than the boron complex? Cost is pretty similar.
I don’t take it the way I used to when I was off cycle, now that I blast/cruise. But I am not under the impression it matters much, especially if you are taking enough daily. Since you have high SHBG, I would be whacking it back at 12mg and see what next bloods show.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good, sir.

I matter as well try some new creatine while I’m ordering, since I’m not holding onto the typical 5+ lbs and don’t feel any stronger from the old product it using now, which is atypical for me. I’m not up to speed on the newer forms. I always read just to take monohydrate form. I never even noticed anything more from the finer creapure form. Any suggestions beyond plain old mono form? Was thinking about getting Now brand, which has always seemed like a quality brand to me.

I’m excited to get on this boron. Could be a game changer for me. Danazol was, but seemed too dangerous, so I stopped after 6 weeks.

I apologize for the digression to your log. Glad to message if you’d prefer. Thanks a million for all your valuable help. I can reciprocate with some free legal advice if you ever need it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, sir.

I matter as well try some new creatine while I’m ordering, since I’m not holding onto the typical 5+ lbs and don’t feel any stronger from the old product it using now, which is atypical for me. I’m not up to speed on the newer forms. I always read just to take monohydrate form. I never even noticed anything more from the finer creapure form. Any suggestions beyond plain old mono form? Was thinking about getting Now brand, which has always seemed like a quality brand to me.

I’m excited to get on this boron. Could be a game changer for me. Danazol was, but seemed too dangerous, so I stopped after 6 weeks.

I apologize for the digression to your log. Glad to message if you’d prefer. Thanks a million for all your valuable help. I can reciprocate with some free legal advice if you ever need it.
The smartest coach I know of in the performance world advocates monohydrate explicitly. It has the studies like nothing else, & it has proven neurological/learning components to drive performance as well beyond the energy storage vectors. There are studies supporting Alzheimer’s supplementation with it potentially even.

NOW 1 kilo tubs is what I use.