Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on the PR's !! It's a feeling some people will never understand !

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/20/21 - Bench 7
BW 248.0

Band Pullaparts, Tri Pressdown, Row, Pec Flies

Bench
45x10
135x5
185,225x3
275,305,325,350x1
+in Phoenix
370,390,400x1 PR

-drive to commercial gym-

Incline Bench
45,135x8
185x5
215,245,255,265,275x3 PR

Floorpress
135,225,255,265,275x5

Incline DB Press
70 5x15

Rope Handle Cable Facepulls
88 4x15

V-bar Cable Tri Pressdown
77,88,99x15

DB Laterals
25 3x15

Tonight was my first ever 400lb benchpress in a slanger. Felt good for another 10lbs, but no need to get greedy; this was a 20lb lifetime PR. Smoked 350 raw even with a very long pause - it’s never been that easy. Also tripled my previous incline 1RM just because I could. Things are looking great for bench!
That's badass dude, congrats on the PRs!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5/20/21 - Bench 7
BW 248.0

Band Pullaparts, Tri Pressdown, Row, Pec Flies

Bench
45x10
135x5
185,225x3
275,305,325,350x1
+in Phoenix
370,390,400x1 PR

-drive to commercial gym-

Incline Bench
45,135x8
185x5
215,245,255,265,275x3 PR

Floorpress
135,225,255,265,275x5

Incline DB Press
70 5x15

Rope Handle Cable Facepulls
88 4x15

V-bar Cable Tri Pressdown
77,88,99x15

DB Laterals
25 3x15

Tonight was my first ever 400lb benchpress in a slanger. Felt good for another 10lbs, but no need to get greedy; this was a 20lb lifetime PR. Smoked 350 raw even with a very long pause - it’s never been that easy. Also tripled my previous incline 1RM just because I could. Things are looking great for bench!
really nice bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
315 x 2 my best ever, I was about 50 years old.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone! I know it wasn’t raw, but still a very fun barrier to have overcome.

Took Friday off work and drove the wife and boy over a state for my wife to compete Saturday in her first show since getting pregnant. My wife is a Lightweight pro, but since she is within a year of birth she’s allowed to compete as a novice in the appropriate weightclass (heavyweight/over 180 currently) as an exhibition lifter for free. She cannot place, but they score her against the other women so she can compete and then remove her for awards/placing after.

She was 1st place by a wide margin in the final scoring! She also loaded a 200lb keg to 48” and somehow barely missed 220 - her lifetime best is 240lbs for reference, and this was on nothing but half a caffeine tab & some Gatorade while breastfeeding between the events More importantly, she really had a load of fun and I think it was good for her to see she is still strong and having a baby doesn’t mean she is done lifting. She barely got to train for this.

There was also a Women’s Pro/Am competition running between events of the normal show for several thousand dollars - this was a blast to watch, including watching one of the lightweight pro women break the American Axle Clean & Press record with 205lbs weighing in under 140lbs! One of the heavy women nearly loaded a 300lb stone as well! And 2 heavy men in the Amateur show loaded a 465lb keg over 52” - this is the second heaviest keg load I’ve ever witnessed. A great day of fun in the sun, and everyone loved our baby so much. He was right at home and all smiles all day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/24/21 - Lower 7
BW 247.0

KB Suitcase Carries, Band Pullaparts, Bird Dogs, Rolling Side Planks, Jigsaw everything, Air Squats

Squat, squat bar
55x10,5
145,235x3
325,375x1
+sleeves
415x1
+belt
465,515,535x1
565x1 bodyweight PR

Rogue Beltsquat
90,135,180,225,270,315x5
360 4x5

Deadlift, deadlift bar
135x6, 3
225x3
315 3x3
+belt
365 2x1
415 2x1

Well, this was great - squat is not affected by whatever happened on deadlift last week. Last 242 meet I squat 562lbs in comp weighing ~253, so hitting 565 in training weighing a bit less and not peaked was awesome. Didn’t expect this but I will take it! Got my Beltsquat work in then decided to try to practice some deadlift. They moved slow (as expected when the body is trying to assess if this is even safe) but it wasn’t painful, so hopefully I can ramp this next week a little.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/27/21 - Bench 8

Cable Facepulls, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Rows
3x10-20

Commercial Gym Bench
45x8
95,135x5
185,235x3
265x11 PR

Floorpress
135,225,275x3
315 2x3 PR

Incline Bench
135,225x5
245 2x5

Low Incline DB Bench
75 2x15
80 2x15

Everything feeling lighter as the meet closes in; will do a few little accessories with bands in the garage tomorrow. Took the family hiking yesterday at a state park - lots of fun, and cardio was much better than I expected for being on a little dose of Tren and now on the Mithras! So that’s a good sign for the meet.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Commercial gym bench, hikes, family, tren……
I always applaud your style sir.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/30/21 - Lower 8
BW 245.0

KB Suitcase Carries, Band Pullaparts, Bird Dogs, Rolling Side Planks, Jigsaw everything, Air Squats

Squat, squat bar
55 2x5
145x3
235,325x1
+sleeves
415x1
+belt
465,505,535x1

Worked up to my squat opener, 2 weeks out. This was only 6 days after hitting my 1st & 2nd attempts, so this predictably felt heavier & more painful than the other day, but it was necessary to properly taper for the meet. Hurting pretty good & needed to get back to the family so I didn’t touch the deadlift. Hoping to grab some lower accessory Wednesday evening.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha glad to see you around! Trying to balance life some with a new baby boy in the picture
Congrats! That’s cool man, kids are a fun time…. Eventually

Glad to see you are still going strong and thiccccc

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/2/21 - Lower 9
BW 246.0

Rolling, Bird Dogs, Side Planks, KB Suitcase Carries

Deadlift, deadlift bar
135x6,3
225x3
315x3, 2x1
365 2x1
415,435,455x1
475,495x1 + holds

drive to commercial gym

GHR

Chest-Supported Horizontal Row
45/side x10
70,95x10
120x8
145x4

Fat-handle Lat Pulldowns
88,121,143,165,187x12

A little close to the meet to be deadlifting, but I really needed to get some quality practice and grip work in with it - this was much needed!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to hear the results from the meet !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to hear the results from the meet !!
You and me both! It’s all speculation until the day comes and the dust settles! People like to talk about what they did in the gym, but lifting in a different environment where you can’t control temperature, pace, timing or equipment while under pressure is something different entirely.

How did it feel?
Pretty good. 495 felt pretty fast and painless, but there was some discomfort immediately after. Like it almost screwed me up but I was just grazed instead. I took some ibuprofen this morning to get the inflammation out right away. But the important thing is it didn’t hurt while doing it, so it should be continuing to teach my body this is okay. I’ll probably try to open with whatever I need to beat my 242 total PR and assess from there.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You and me both! It’s all speculation until the day comes and the dust settles! People like to talk about what they did in the gym, but lifting in a different environment where you can’t control temperature, pace, timing or equipment while under pressure is something different entirely.

Pretty good. 495 felt pretty fast and painless, but there was some discomfort immediately after. Like it almost screwed me up but I was just grazed instead. I took some ibuprofen this morning to get the inflammation out right away. But the important thing is it didn’t hurt while doing it, so it should be continuing to teach my body this is okay. I’ll probably try to open with whatever I need to beat my 242 total PR and assess from there.
Good thing it's the final lift!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/3/21 - Bench 9
BW 245.6

Band Pullaparts, Flyes, Tri Extensions, Rows
x2 rounds

Bench, power bar
45x10
135x3
185,235,275,315,345x1

2-board Closegrip
275 2x5

DB Flat Bench
80x15
90 3x15

DB Rear Delt Flyes
30x15
35 2x12

Band Tri Pressdown
Light 2x50

If it looks easy, it was - final training session before the meet on the 13th is in the books. Time to rest all the parts & just focus on keeping my bodyweight up. I’ll be doing some easy walking and bracing work but that’s probably about it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Over a week without lifting, I hope you don't go insane !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get that rest in man, can't wait for the results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finished off a vial of test yesterday so snuck an extra 30mg/0.1cc of test into that shot, and also added 70mg of 1-Test Cyp for the neurological supercharging heading into the meet next weekend as well as the big increase in insulin sensitivity - obvious hunger increase yesterday & today thanks to the drop in glucose levels. I moved all of my orals to pre-bed the last week and that’s helped hunger slightly and removed indigestion largely, but this was the ticket for actually getting my will to eat back.

Last night of Mk677 tonight until after weighins Saturday at 10am. 248.0 today.
Here’s the total current AAS stack this last week:

330mg test e/wk
70mg 1-test cyp/wk
300mg mast e/wk
120mg trendione/day
20mg var/day
40mg mithras/day

Guessing the Trenavar has a ~20% conversion to tren base, that’s about 1,300mg/wk at the peak here (1,200 last week, & started 11 weeks ago at 500mg total).

Got an Inbody scan and I actually have 1lb more muscle mass (111.1lbs), 13 less lbs of bodyweight (246.7lbs), and 4.5% less bodyfat (22.3%) now than I did a few weeks before last July’s meet when I was 265. I am sure I got bigger in those last few weeks on orals, but it’s great to see this much lean mass at a much healthier bodyfat!

IMG_4944.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, and I bet you are looking seriously jacked right now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, and I bet you are looking seriously jacked right now.
There’s been a lot of family/friend outings lately since the baby and time of year, and these days I get size comments every time without fail lol. Officially transcended into gorilla status.

My wife said yesterday I really need to finally go get a CPAP and I’m thinking she’s right

I’ll try to get some pics soon. I’m no bodybuilder, and the acne is solid from the Var and Tren, but definitely looking beefy. XLs are fitted and 2XL shirts are comfy now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Hyde

Wanted to update you on Leviathan if you did not purchase. It has given me extended DOMs even when I take breaks from using the pre workout, and has hindered my strength program due to the inflammation increase.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde

Wanted to update you on Leviathan if you did not purchase. It has given me extended DOMs even when I take breaks from using the pre workout, and has hindered my strength program due to the inflammation increase.
Thank you so much for the update! I have not purchased it yet so this is extra helpful.

There are so many preworkout blends out there, but the truth is it’s exceptionally hard to find one that really fits just right. Most are either ineffective for my needs or such a compromise on other levels they don’t add much to the overall training performance.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using a CPAP since September. A huge game changer in how well I sleep and how well rested I am now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using a CPAP since September. A huge game changer in how well I sleep and how well rested I am now.
Lucky for me I have never felt the need for one.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky for me I have never felt the need for one.
I didn’t know I needed one either. My blood pressure started elevating and it turned out that it was my sleep causing it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, once of these days I will get myself a CPAP as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last night (Thursday) went into the gym and did a full warmup/mobility/bracing protocol with a couple sets of band pump things for everything. Hit some weightless squats and warmed up on bench through 185. Measured my bench height (top of power bar within 23” from top of bench). Kept it to 45 min and felt much better afterwards for it. Bought all my groceries afterwards for the weekend.

Started my Mithras a day early by mistake, so I won’t have any for the meet - will be using Dbol day of comp for some good feels.

Woke up 242.8. Have had 6oz ground turkey with a slice of cheese & bbq sauce, a power crunch bar, a 16oz Bang & about 4oz water. Weighing 241.6 - 18 hours from weighins. Probably not going to be much else besides an occasional sip of water if needed. Feeling lethargic and dehydrated, as expected.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Luck !

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill it! What will your openers look like?
Made weight at 10am today, easy-peezy as expected. Now just doing the work of getting the calories and fluids in to fill out for tomorrow. Very easy 90 min drive to the venue, so not expecting that to take anything out of me tomorrow morning when I go back to compete. Dosed some mk677 when I got home and will do more before bed to help hold some extra water.

Super small meet since they split it into 2 days and nobody signed up due to COVID I assume, so it will probably be a fast one, but at least the AC in the hotel ballroom was kickin’ today

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks boys. Everything is packed up, little man asleep, did a little mobility, & about to tuck into a little pizza before heading off to dreamland for an early morning. Weighing 248.0 right now & feeling good.

I’ll catch you up tomorrow evening - about time to have some fun!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Survived another one

I’d like to say it was a good day; I didn’t get injured and set some 242 PRs, but my back just wasn’t having it - squats were heavier than I wanted to be at 534 & 573 (11lb weightclass PR). On 573 I felt my back pop a couple times and although I it looks like I destroyed it in the video it felt truly 100% max effort, so I scratched my third attempt.

On bench I smoked 342 & 363 (11lb weightclass PR, and smashed 380 on my third (would have been an 11lb LIFETIME PR, at 20lbs less bodyweight no less), but my butt ever so slightly popped up mid lift - I knew it, and so did the side judges. Pretty upset I made that mistake because I haven’t had that problem in many years, but I suppose it’s still a nice gym lift to be proud of. My bench is absolutely strong as ever at least.

Deadlift - opener was set at 534, but I was hurting bad through the ibuprofen so I knew I was going to only go as far as I could and my nerves would shut me down when they decided. Pulled 2,3,4,4.5 plates a side in warmup area and dropped my opener to 501. Went out and pulled it alright, so hopped to 540: as soon as the weight started to come off the ground I got a knife in my sciatic and let go. No surprises there. Probably lowest deadlift ever for me in a meet, but things aren’t healthy so it is what it is.

The venue was very good, awesome AC & space in the hotel ballroom and run well, but it would have been much more fun if more lifters had shown up. With just a single flight of 11 guys today, the meet only took 3 hours & 15 minutes. Very easy to stay hydrated inside, nutrition/stims/PED dosing & timing was spot on, & Dbol was absolutely great to me. My son was really good for us today as well so that made things more fun too.

573/363/501 - 1,438.5 in 242 sleeves, walked out (best total at 242 is ~1,501). Time to unload my spine for a while and really focus on a true and proper back rehab. I must do this right if I want to ever set new lifetime bests in squat/deadlift some day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you had a good time and are looking forward !!