tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Asked my FILs doctor to give him IV ivermectin in a last ditch effort. Only thing the Dr asked was for evidence - of use. So, I emailed him everything I could gather. However, the cytokine storm had run its course and the COVID infection/viral lid was already cleared. So, it wouldn’t have do any good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not easy to procure where I'm at. I was thinking of deliberately spiking my bloodpressure to get a prescription lol.
I ordered mine from India lol

Asked my FILs doctor to give him IV ivermectin in a last ditch effort. Only thing the Dr asked was for evidence - of use. So, I emailed him everything I could gather. However, the cytokine storm had run its course and the COVID infection/viral lid was already cleared. So, it wouldn’t have do any good.
The human Covid studies I found were VERY recent, but there’s so much pre-existing viral usage human studies I’m surprised he put that onus on you in a compassionate use scenario. Not that it would have likely altered the outcome remotely, but the whole thing was just unfortunate. I really cherish my FIL and feel for your loss, brother.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, at the time I believe Broward Health Medical Center in FL and a few select countries tried it (IV instead of the pills) Broward didn’t have the case study for it like they do now.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The evidence for ivermectin is nowhere near as overwhelming as you guys are making it seem. Some retrospective observational stuff has pointed towards a benefit but at least one recent (within the last month) rct and another one in Jan showed no statistical benefit. These were both small trials, the more recent with 400 participants and the one from Jan with a few over 20, but when you have observational stuff pointing towards a benefit & then rcts showing none you have to be careful how you interpret that. We have to know the continuum that exists in terms of strength of evidence from different study designs (which i know you both do). Could larger trials end up being powered sufficiently to tease out a benefit? Maybe.

Thjs is from someone who wants nothing more than for us to find something that can help when initiated early in the course of infection.

Hyde, I’m sorry this bastard seems to be lingering some for you. I hope you get back to 100% soon my friend.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
weirdly I’m only aware of ivermectin as my UGL had started stocking it when I looked yesterday so I looked into what it was for.....

to be honest there pharma range is that good now I rarely have to order from my friendly Indian pharmacy.

are you using niacin or any NAD precursor bro - that seems to be part of the reason for long covid
I am actually, since that article you posted a while back reporting 2-300mg Nicotinic Acid daily greatly reduced Long COVID symptoms by restoring hyper-depleted B3 levels.

I was taking 100mg prophylactically for a few months before switching to a bottle of Life Extension 500mg caps actually before I got COVID even. Still haven’t gotten used to the flush, every day lol.

Good looking out!

The evidence for ivermectin is nowhere near as overwhelming as you guys are making it seem. Some retrospective observational stuff has pointed towards a benefit but at least one recent (within the last month) rct and another one in Jan showed no statistical benefit. These were both small trials, the more recent with 400 participants and the one from Jan with a few over 20, but when you have observational stuff pointing towards a benefit & then rcts showing none you have to be careful how you interpret that. We have to know the continuum that exists in terms of strength of evidence from different study designs (which i know you both do). Could larger trials end up being powered sufficiently to tease out a benefit? Maybe.

Thjs is from someone who wants nothing more than for us to find something that can help when initiated early in the course of infection.

Hyde, I’m sorry this bastard seems to be lingering some for you. I hope you get back to 100% soon my friend.
Thanks, J.

I feel that if even a small study shows it worked specifically for them, it has a widely established safety profile in humans with other viruses, & it’s cheap & available, it simply makes no sense NOT to experiment with at a patient’s request.

I don’t know if you somehow took my input to imply this is somehow “the answer” to COVID, but I don’t think (hope) anyone in this thread is naive enough to assume that. I’m looking for any potential marginal improvement in recovery time over baseline of a mild to moderate COVID19 case, operating under the expectation I will recover with or without ivermectin.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess my contention was with when you said “undeniable statistical improvement in mild to moderate covid-19” in post #3396.

Has there been some stuff showing improvement when initiated early, yes. Has there been some stuff showing some improvement when people require hospitalization, maybe. You wouldnt really fit either of those groups though.

Do i have any issue with you experimenting with your own body and hoping for any marginal improvement? Absolutely not, man. I never would. I just dont think it can be said it’s “undeniable” that it helps.

Also, its easy for you to say you wouldnt experiment on someone at their request. You’re also not putting your livelihood at stake by rxing something and potentially getting sued for it by someone’s family member down the line. It’s all a matter of perspective my friend. If people didn’t sue a one another over every little thing perhaps there would be a little more “freedom” for that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess my contention was with when you said “undeniable statistical improvement in mild to moderate covid-19” in post #3396.

Has there been some stuff showing improvement when initiated early, yes. Has there been some stuff showing some improvement when people require hospitalization, maybe. You wouldnt really fit either of those groups though.

Do i have any issue with you experimenting with your own body and hoping for any marginal improvement? Absolutely not, man. I never would. I just dont think it can be said it’s “undeniable” that it helps.

Also, its easy for you to say you wouldnt experiment on someone at their request. You’re also not putting your livelihood at stake by rxing something and potentially getting sued for it by someone’s family member down the line. It’s all a matter of perspective my friend. If people didn’t sue a one another over every little thing perhaps there would be a little more “freedom” for that kind of thing.
If how I word things concerning my own experimentation offends you, I apologize. I’m not trying to sensationalize anything. This is my log - I dump my thoughts here, sometimes after hours of research that I’ve found exciting for myself. I see people using it in a study and improving, that’s about all I need to get it on the table personally.

As for doctors’ discretion to treat: they have that right, and it’s mine to have my opinions of the system.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If how I word things concerning my own experimentation offends you, I apologize. I’m not trying to sensationalize anything. This is my log - I dump my thoughts here, sometimes after hours of research that I’ve found exciting for myself. I see people using it in a study and improving, that’s about all I need to get it on the table personally.

As for doctors’ discretion to treat: they have that right, and it’s mine to have my opinions of the system.
Im not trying to be argumentative here. Im just simply saying that the data isnt undeniable in either direction. Is it better if I state that this is my opinion?

You have no fuggin need to apologize to me lol. By no means was I ever saying i had any problem whatsoever with you taking ivermectin yourself. I dont think I ever said anything that shouldve given that impression.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im not trying to be argumentative here. Im just simply saying that the data isnt undeniable in either direction. Is it better if I state that this is my opinion?

You have no fuggin need to apologize to me lol. By no means was I ever saying i had any problem whatsoever with you taking ivermectin yourself. I dont think I ever said anything that shouldve given that impression.
I gotcha man. There’s certainly a lot more questions than answers for any of this stuff obviously still. If you would like to see what pushed me over the edge to give it a go for myself, this was it:

“A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.”

It may well be too late to make a difference at this point for me. And 24 people actually using it is not anything but evidence that more studies are needed, just like the authors state. BUUUT it was a $10 copay, so here we go:

63997639457__78BF5522-9422-45F6-9BB8-A5C1A096CA14.JPG

I was released from quarantine by Public Health today, but would feel a lot better about going out when I need to if I can kick this cough.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My son has been covid free going on his 2nd week but still dealing with the inflammation in the lungs, has a dry cough, still gets tired easily to the point he got winded and had to take a few breaks at work. He got retested to make sure he didn't still have it but he didn't. He just has residual symptoms taking a bit to recover. Probably doesn't make you feel any better but you are not alone in dealing with extended symptoms.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So Sunday my highest temp was only 99.0, then Monday & yesterday (Tuesday) it was completely normal. I went ahead and began the Ivermectin yesterday morning since I still have this cough and if it helps at all that’s great, but I feel like I have already turned the page finally before I started it.

Having no perceived sides at all; 21mg (based on 107kg BW) once each morning fasted for 5 days total, as prescribed.

Actually got the mower out finally last night, got gas, changed the oil, mowed the front yard - all of the spring rain hit as soon as I got sick, so I was 2 weeks behind! Mowing would not have been possible this weekend at all, but I felt good doing it.

Added oil-based LGD4033 last Thursday at 26mg/day, pinning most (2/3) days. Seems to have added some fullness, especially in the context of no training besides once Thursday. Ready to get back to lifting tomorrow.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/15/21 - Knockin’ the Cobwebs Off

Yard work ~45 min

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

KB Swings
53 3x20

Squat
45 2x5
95,145,195x5
215,235,255x3

Was feeling pretty good after doing some weedeating & pulling so I just decided to get my heart up and then grease the groove a bit on squat since it’s been so long.

Tried the new Bearfoot hi tops and they’re pretty nice. I am size 10.5 with most shoes and bought 10, but should have got 10.5 because they are true to size and being smaller just tightens the toe box.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yard work ~45 min

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

KB Swings
53 3x20

Squat
45 2x5
95,145,195x5
215,235,255x3

Was feeling pretty good after doing some weedeating & pulling so I just decided to get my heart up and then grease the groove a bit on squat since it’s been so long.

Tried the new Bearfoot hi tops and they’re pretty nice. I am size 10.5 with most shoes and bought 10, but should have got 10.5 because they are true to size and being smaller just tightens the toe box.
good to see you moving some iron on squat again bro

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yard work ~45 min

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

KB Swings
53 3x20

Squat
45 2x5
95,145,195x5
215,235,255x3

He'll of a bug! Pretty much half a broken leg!

Good to see you getting back into it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once you can get out an mow you are well on your way! Congrats!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everybody! I appreciate the encouragement. It feels good to be moving around again. Movement is a blessing!

4/15/21 - Bench 2
BW 235.4

Monster Miniband Rear Delt Flyes
Light Band Tri Ext
15lb DB Laterals
Monster Miniband Pec Flyes
15lb DB Front Raises
2x15/each

Reverse Hyper
90x20

Bench
45x10
95,145,195,215x5
235x17 PR

Incline Bench
145x8
195 4x8

Floorpress
135,185x3
215 3x8, 1x7

Incline NG DB Press
35x30,30,25

Laying Leg Raises
3x20

Light Band Tri Ext
15lb DB Laterals
15lb DB Front Raises
2x15/each

Great session. Got my volume up more on par with where the Lilliebridges advocate it to be, and hit a definitive volume PR on bench - kinda cool that it was also my bodyweight x17.

IMG_4735.JPG

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks everybody! I appreciate the encouragement. It feels good to be moving around again. Movement is a blessing!

4/15/21 - Bench 2
BW 235.4

Light Band Tri Ext
15lb DB Laterals
15lb DB Front Raises
2x15/each

Reverse Hyper
90x20

Bench
45x10
95,145,195,215x5
235x17 PR

Incline Bench
145x8
195 4x8

Floorpress
135,185x3
215 3x8, 1x7

Incline NG DB Press
35x30,30,25

Laying Leg Raises
3x20

Light Band Tri Ext
15lb DB Laterals
15lb DB Front Raises
2x15/each

Great session. Got my volume up more on par with where the Lilliebridges advocate it to be, and hit a definitive volume PR on bench - kinda cool that it was also my bodyweight x17.

View attachment 204140
Awesome dude!

Looking jacked af!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/17/21 - Lower 2
BW 238.0

Rolling, mashing, glute bridges, fire hydrants, hip stretches, over & backs, jigsaw calves/adductors/hams, RKC planks, band pullaparts

Reverse Hyper
90 2x15

Squat
45,135x5
225,295x3
345x2
+belt
395x2
435x5

Deadlift, deadlift bar, soft-belt only
245x5
335x3
335,385x2 (1/each over-under grip)
425,455,485x1 +hold

This was the session I needed to have. Normally you do a heavy AMRAP each week of either squat or pulls, then speed/pause work on the other lift. However, I did the missed week 1’s heavy squat and then just touched week 2’s heavy pull weight for a quick single that wouldn’t rack up much extra fatigue. Next week I will be back on schedule with just a heavy squat and lighter speed pulls.

New Bearfoot shoes felt really grippy and low to the ground.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4/17/21 - Lower 2
BW 238.0

Rolling, mashing, glute bridges, fire hydrants, hip stretches, over & backs, jigsaw calves/adductors/hams, RKC planks, band pullaparts

Reverse Hyper
90 2x15

Squat
45,135x5
225,295x3
345x2
+belt
395x2
435x5

245x5
335x3
335,385x2 (1/each over-under grip)
425,455,485x1 +hold

This was the session I needed to have. Normally you do a heavy AMRAP each week of either squat or pulls, then speed/pause work on the other lift. However, I did the missed week 1’s heavy squat and then just touched week 2’s heavy pull weight for a quick single that wouldn’t rack up much extra fatigue. Next week I will be back on schedule with just a heavy squat and lighter speed pulls.

New Bearfoot shoes felt really grippy and low to the ground.
Nice numbers dude. Good to see you hit the ground running after the Rona!

What shape feet do you have? Wondering if those shoes would suit my wide feet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice numbers dude. Good to see you hit the ground running after the Rona!

What shape feet do you have? Wondering if those shoes would suit my wide feet.
Thanks Benny; they should keep getting better as the PEDs ramp up & have more time to drive neurological adaptation & improve leverages. 8 weeks out!

I have a wider front foot and especially long toes, and rather flat feet with very little arch. I really really wish I had gotten 10.5 (my true shoe size, sometimes I wear 11).

The Bearfoot hi tops are extremely soft material, like the outside of a moccasin, and the bottom grippy tread of a Chuck but very thin like a deadlift slipper. They are like a slipper crossbred with a moccasin, and you won’t need them tight to function. They really work because of the foot connection they let you enact on the ground, and too small a toebox is hampering that a little for me. At least, I think I will blow them out too soon because of my size selection. I do like them, just regret buying smaller like I might with a Chuck.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/18/21 - Accessory
BW 238.4

Hammerstrength Rows
45x15
70x12
95x8
105x6
110x5 -> 70x10

Widegrip Pulldowns
121x15
143x12
165 2x10

Upright Rope Cable Rows
45x15
50 3x15

EZ Bar Curls
50x15
60x12

GHR
4x15

Tempo Legpress
90,180x20
270,360x12
450x10

Tempo Leg Extension
50 4x15

Tempo Seated Calves
45x20, 3x15

Laying Leg Raises
3x20

Good amount of work knocked out in about 100 minutes at the commercial gym. Knee is still buggy so had to really keep the tension on the muscle, but it’s a bodybuilding day anyway.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cycle Updates:

-Up about 12lbs (239.8 currently) after a month.

-Moved biweekly shots forward one day this past weekend to Saturday/Tuesday now to better suit weekend training.

-Began a third 8-day wave of Mk677 on 4/25.

-Switched the deca for masteron as of 4/17 - seemed like it was beginning to affect sexual function, even with prolactin control. Last time I ran mast at 200mg I bailed after a month due to scalp concerns, but I have one more vial so giving it another chance with less variables. Definitely rectified the situation.

Current Layout:
*Test E @ 300mg/wk
*Drost E @ 250mg/wk
*LGD4033 @ 130mg/wk

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Numbers look really solid 8 weeks out bro. Do I recall right that you’ll also be gaining weight in the 8 weeks (rather than trying to maintain for a weight class?)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Numbers look really solid 8 weeks out bro. Do I recall right that you’ll also be gaining weight in the 8 weeks (rather than trying to maintain for a weight class?)
I won’t force the weight on, but I will take what comes up to about 250lbs before curbing anything so I can make an easy cut to 242.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/22/21 - Bench 3
BW 239.2

Reverse Hyper
90 2x15

Light Band Tri Ext
15lb DB Laterals
15lb DB Front Raises
2x15/each

Bench
45x10,5
135x5
185,235x3
270,295,315x1
+in Phoenix
340,350,360,370x2 PR

Widegrip Incline Bench
195 2x8

CG 2bd Incline Bench
195 3x8

Floorpress
225 5x6

Incline NG DB Press
35x30,30,28

Laying Leg Raises
3x21

Light Band Tri Ext
15lb DB Laterals
15lb DB Front Raises
2x15/each

370x2 is a lifetime best, regardless of equipment. Doubling my best ever raw bench in a slanger, at 25 less lbs bodyweight, is an awesome place to be!

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude that’s sick!! Curious, what did the warmup sets look like working up to your bench

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work and numbers Hyde. Looking awesome at we 235! Congrats on the bench PR.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone! I really feel like good things are coming with bench.

4/24/21 - Lower 3

Reverse Hyper
90 2x15

Squat
45,135x5
225,315x3
365x2
+belt
415x2
450x6

245 2x3
335 3x3

Another 15lbs on the bar, another rep over last week’s squat. This one was definitely much harder than last week, & I feel like technique wasn’t optimal, but it’s progression! Bodybuilding work early tomorrow morning.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****, man. Your numbers are going to be fucking ridiculous when you get on the platform.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
****, man. Your numbers are going to be fucking ridiculous when you get on the platform.
My best 242 numbers are:

Squat 562 - 2019
Bench 352 - 2019
Deadlift 628 - 2017
Total 1,503ish - 2019

I think bench is coming in hot, but squat & deadlift are up in the air and that will determine the total. But I do feel like my base is improving and nothing is off the table yet, so I am looking forward to it. If nothing else I am establishing a base to move towards a meet later this year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/25/21 - Accessory
BW 239.2

GHR
12, 3x15, 20

Tempo Standing Calves
70x12,10,8
40x12+9+6

Incline DB Press
30,40,45x25 in ascending height

Cable Upright Row
50 4x15

Fathandle Widegrip Pulldown
121 4x14

Hammerstrength Mid Row
45x8
80 3x10

alt w/ BB Strictpress
45,95x10
145 2x10

Ran out of time before the wife had to work. Hoping to grab a few more accessories tomorrow night in the garage.

7 weeks out. Added Trendione at 90mg/day Sunday 4/25. Been making some recent cycle decisions partially based off some of Victor Black’s “safer usage” principles. One of them is using Tren only at very low dose as an anti-catabolic agent to let your other AAS net more protein accretion, as opposed to using it to actually drive the anabolism. I don’t have any Tren E, so using up some old Tvar.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4/25/21 - Accessory
BW 239.2

GHR
12, 3x15, 20

Tempo Standing Calves
70x12,10,8
40x12+9+6

Incline DB Press
30,40,45x25 in ascending height

Cable Upright Row
50 4x15

Fathandle Widegrip Pulldown
121 4x14

Hammerstrength Mid Row
45x8
80 3x10

alt w/ BB Strictpress
45,95x10
145 2x10

Ran out of time before the wife had to work. Hoping to grab a few more accessories tomorrow night in the garage.

7 weeks out. Added Trendione at 90mg/day Sunday 4/25. Been making some recent cycle decisions partially based off some of Victor Black’s “safer usage” principles. One of them is using Tren only at very low dose as an anti-catabolic agent to let your other AAS net more protein accretion, as opposed to using it to actually drive the anabolism. I don’t have any Tren E, so using up some old Tvar.
Do you mind re-summarising your current PEDs protocol mate?

I've been expanding my knowledge of the anabolic pathways with Victor's knowledge bombs also. Love the idea of safer practice, and stimulating the eight pathways gently.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I've been expanding my knowledge of the anabolic pathways with Victor's knowledge bombs also. Love the idea of safer practice, and stimulating the eight pathways gently.
I also like stimulating the eighth pathways gently but we may be talking about different things 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Sure thing. Sitting at:

-300mg test e/wk
-250mg drost e/wk
-150mg LGD4033 oil/wk (approximately)
-90mg Trendione/day
-15mg Mk677 about 7 on/4 off

Some of Victor’s fundamental principles are: -only use as much test as you can avoid an AI or DHT blocker
-then, drive anabolism with compounds studied in humans, working up to a maximum of about 2x the clinical doses
-these end up being either 800mg mast, 1200mg primo, or 280mg var/wk
-Tren up to 100mg/wk (was used at 50mg in human clinicals) can be added as an anticatabolic
-SARMs are probably the future for women (or the androgen sensitive) but don’t make sense in men.
-Avoid veterinary or drugs never used in humans (EQ, Yk11, GW)
-Hit other pathways like HGH, Slin, PPAR (Telmisartan) first before cranking on the AR harder if bodybuilding is the focus

I am not sure how much the trendione will convert to actual trenbolone, but 90mg is lower than I’ve ever even ran it (up to 210mg/day) so I feel good about it - I want it especially for the extra collagen synthesis for joint recovery right now, and any strength I can get from it. Obviously the injectable LGD at these doses is totally & completely outside these ideals, but I wanted to experiment with it for myself - it’s not a longterm use strategy. It seems to have helped volumization with low sides, basically just some lethargy.

I am also interested in what Black has said because I see a lot of parallels to Broderick Chavez’s approach, who has more specialty with powerlifters/weightlifters/track & field. “Athlete’s TRT” is 1-3mg/kg, then adding other better AAS on top in escalating dosage based on individual needs once estrogen & DHT needs are met. Primo for pure muscle gain, masteron is more neurological increases are desired or estrogen antagonism warranted, nandrolone if volumization is the priority or need. Both guys promote longer lower slower cycle design that builds over time and is generally going to be more sustainable over years and years of use vs just blasting the doors off for a few years and then you are out of the game.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sure thing. Sitting at:

-300mg test e/wk
-250mg drost e/wk
-90mg Trendione/day

Some of Victor’s fundamental principles are: -only use as much test as you can avoid an AI or DHT blocker
-then, drive anabolism with compounds studied in humans, working up to a maximum of about 2x the clinical doses
-Tren up to 100mg/wk (was used at 50mg in human clinicals) can be added as an anticatabolic
-SARMs are probably the future for women (or the androgen sensitive) but don’t make sense in men.
-Hit other pathways like HGH, Slin, PPAR (Telmisartan) first before cranking on the AR harder if bodybuilding is the focus

I am not sure how much the trendione will convert to actual trenbolone, but 90mg is lower than I’ve ever even ran it (up to 210mg/day) so I feel good about it - I want it especially for the extra collagen synthesis for joint recovery right now, and any strength I can get from it. Obviously the injectable LGD at these doses is totally & completely outside these ideals, but I wanted to experiment with it for myself - it’s not a longterm use strategy. It seems to have helped volumization with low sides, basically just some lethargy.

I am also interested in what Black has said because I see a lot of parallels to Broderick Chavez’s approach, who has more specialty with powerlifters/weightlifters/track & field. “Athlete’s TRT” is 1-3mg/kg, then adding other better AAS on top in escalating dosage based on individual needs once estrogen & DHT needs are met. Primo for pure muscle gain, masteron is more neurological increases are desired or estrogen antagonism warranted, nandrolone if volumization is the priority or need. Both guys promote longer lower slower cycle design that builds over time and is generally going to be more sustainable over years and years of use vs just blasting the doors off for a few years and then you are out of the game.
This is killer info. Thank you for sharing all this.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure thing. Sitting at:

-300mg test e/wk
-250mg drost e/wk
-90mg Trendione/day

Thanks mate.

I'm noticing lethargy at 56mg/week with LGD lol.

How is your blood pressure holding up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate.

I'm noticing lethargy at 56mg/week with LGD lol.

How is your blood pressure holding up.
That seems to be totally common at any dose, by all anecdote.

Great. I have NOT started the Telmisartan by the way.

Yesterday morning after a liter of water & a Bang (300mg caffeine), otherwise fasted BP from XL cuff was 128/79 & 119/78 back to back, pulse at 58 both times. Decided to add a full tab of Carditone daily back in for now & hold off on the Telmisartan - I haven’t been using any Carditone because I wanted to see my unassisted values.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome! You are in excellent condition, especially considering the 3 weeks of Rona!

Looking forward to seeing where this run takes you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/29/21 - Bench 4
BW 239.8

Cable Facepulls
Cable Rope Tri Ext
Cable Flies
Cable Laterals
Cable Front Raises
2x15/each

Bench
45x10
95,135x5
185,225x3
245x15 PR

Incline Bench
205 5x5

Floorpress
225 4x6

Cable Facepulls
60,71,82x15

ss w/ Cable Tri Pressdown
60,71,82x15

Incline DB Press
50x15
60 4x15

alt w/ DB Laterals
15 3x15

Cable Front Raises
11 3x15

Cable Flies from top
33 3x15

Laying Leg Raises
3x22

Deca has fully cleared and been replaced by Masteron, and today is day 4 off Mk677, so holding no water from either of those - I feel like I have really been growing into this weight of 239-240lbs. Went to the commercial gym tonight since it was light Bench week & still managed a lifetime best on the tiny stubby little trash benches there.

Really don’t have time with work & boy to eat more than 4 meals consistently, so trying to ramp caloric intake up a bit with each, especially through carbs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the PR Hyde! Sounds like everything is going well now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/2/21 - Lower 4
BW 245.0

Reverse Hyper
140 2x12

Deadlift, deadlift bar
135x5
225 2x3
315,385x2
435,475x1
515x6 PR

Pause Squat, squat bar
55,145x5
235x3
305 3x3

Beltsquat
180x8,10,12

GHR
BWx10,12,14,16
+25 x8
BWx20

DOH Axle Holds

Took the wife & baby for a little road trip this weekend down to train with Chad, my wife’s old coach. Great time with a fun crew and everyone getting some good lifts in. Wife pressed a 110lb/50kg keg overhead - a big step back for her, strongman-wise - and my deadlift strength is on the rise as well. Also nice to practice with an actual squat bar, which felt surprisingly good.

Bumped masteron from 250 to 300mg/wk this weekend. I feel like things are full steam with this cycle at this point, and this is a very productive total dosage range for me at the minute. Physical and strength improvements are significant, and sides seem fairly low/tolerable.

Last edited: