MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well then it is doing something. Maybe it will give you the size base you wanted to get and you can increase the CNS efficiency with the finisher! How is BP holding up with the extra water. You may have mentioned it already but I don't remember.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well then it is doing something. Maybe it will give you the size base you wanted to get and you can increase the CNS efficiency with the finisher! How is BP holding up with the extra water. You may have mentioned it already but I don't remember.
Yeah that’s what I’m praying for at least.

BP as far as I can tell has been fine. I’m sure it’s elevated some because I wind a bit more easily in training and pulse will be higher then, but through the day I absolutely don’t notice the way I would on any of the serious orals I’ve used. Not using Carditone currently, but if I get discomfort I will.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal, I am sure carrying the extra water is also taxing your cardio by just being heavier so quickly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal, I am sure carrying the extra water is also taxing your cardio by just being heavier so quickly.
Yeah soon as the test and phera and a dedicated 4k calories daily came on it was like pow 8lbs in 5 days. Been maintaining around that and since I’m already fat I am not going to increase cals unless I don’t gain anything for a week - I suspect 4k is still enough.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah soon as the test and phera and a dedicated 4k calories daily came on it was like pow 8lbs in 5 days. Been maintaining around that and since I’m already fat I am not going to increase cals unless I don’t gain anything for a week - I suspect 4k is still enough.
Should be, isn't it about 800 calories over your maintenance?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/27/19 - Wk4, Squat
BW 245.6

1/4 mile walk

Bird Dogs
2x10/side

GHR/Push-ups/TRX Fatman Rows
2x12/25/15

Squat
45 2x5
135,225x3
300,355x2
400 4x3, 1x9

SSB
352 3x3

09/28/19 - Squat Accessories
BW 245.8

GM
45 2x12
95 5x10

BB Rows
95,145,205,235x12

BB Shrugs
285 2x15

Incline-Supported DB Rows
70 2x15 go up next time finally

BB Calf Raises
225 5x10

Lifetime best last winter was 405x10 so looking to be back at that next week! Finally starting to feel a bit stronger, let’s hope it keeps coming. Recovery seems better. Added a tab of Carditone every other night starting Thursday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say for sure; gaining water so fast. The current amount seems like the right amount if that makes sense.
Yeah, was just kind of going off of what I see you eat on a regular basis, and in a cut more than thinking of overeating at the moment. I think you are probably right and sticking with it for a bit is a great idea.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on that set of 9 with 400, I don't know that I have ever attempted max reps anywhere near that weight...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/30/19 - Wk4, Overhead
BW 246.0

Military Press
45,85,115,135,155,160,165x8

CG Feet-Up Bench
135,215,220,225x5

BB Skullcrushers
70 2x18

Single-Arm Cable Tri Pressdown
2x25/each over then underhand

Miniband Pullaparts
3x35 w/ 45 sec rests

Did a lot of cleaning and moving junk for family yesterday (and 5 hours in the car) so I was pretty busted feeling today; happy to do my pressing seated and supported! Very pumped from this one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work. My shoulder won't let me do CG right now. I have to go high and wide elbowed like a bodybuilder to press right now, but overhead is pretty good. I wonder if I can even get close to that, I am gonna say no... not right now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/01/19 - Wk4, Deadlift
BW 243.6

Bird dogs, GHR, TRX Fatman Rows
2x10, 12, 15

Deadlift, Powerbar, Hookgrip
135x8
225x3
315,405,455x2
500 3x2

3” Blockpulls
530x2
+straps
530x2

3” Sumo Blockpulls
365,385x5

Startrac Legpress Machine
3 sec eccentrics, deadlift stance
300 3x10

Cable Pullthrus
150 3x15

Skin ripped on problem thumb on the first double at 500 of course, but kept taping it through the first 530 double, then added straps. I can tell my grip is improving thankfully.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How were the doubles at 500? Id imagine they weren’t very difficult for you.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
400x10 is one of those random long term training goals I have that has no real rhyme or reason just seems kind of epic. 🤷‍♂️

Nice work. I keep tearing my thumbs up on deadlifts lately too. 🙄

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How were the doubles at 500? Id imagine they weren’t very difficult for you.
Honestly the only thing I was focusing on was my grip/thumbs holding. The lifts were decidedly easy. What surprised me was how strong I was off the blocks - usually blocks are just as hard as floor of same weight for me, but I just ripped it right up.

400x10 is one of those random long term training goals I have that has no real rhyme or reason just seems kind of epic. 🤷‍♂️
I was really happy when I did it last winter; definitely felt like a milestone. Would be really cool to get 20 on it at some point!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly the only thing I was focusing on was my grip/thumbs holding. The lifts were decidedly easy. What surprised me was how strong I was off the blocks - usually blocks are just as hard as floor of same weight for me, but I just ripped it right up.

I was really happy when I did it last winter; definitely felt like a milestone. Would be really cool to get 20 on it at some point!
Don’t sell yourself short, go for 30!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew a guy in high school who’s cousin’s friend’s brother dated a gal who’s father could do it for 40
No way, I met a guy at the gym over the weekend that benched 405x10 before he got hurt... Man he was a strong 185ish lb dude!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/04/19 - Wk5, Bench
BW 245.8

Hammers, Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows, DB OHP
2x25 each light

Bench
45,95,135x5
185,225x3
250x2
275 4x2, 1x7

1-Board
240 2x5

Side Raises
30,35x10

Rear Raises
25,30x12

BB Curls
45x10
65x6
80x5
95x10 PR

Hammercurls
35,40x15

Pull-ups/Chin-ups
8/9

Was able to bench pinkies on the rings again finally today. Feeling and looking on now, no doubt at all. 275x7 may be a lifetime best, & it puts me at an estimated 330lb 1RM currently. All the isolations are feeling easier too.

Squatting in the morning tomorrow a little early to mix up the environment for a session. I’m sure it will be tougher, but it’s important not to get too comfy. Meets don’t happen in your gym after all.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice benchin! You still got quite a while to go for this cycle huh?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work @Hyde!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats @Hyde can't wait to see what you total at on this one. Gonna get close to if not break 1500 I bet.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet he breaks it. I think he was only 20lb off at the meet we did together and he’s no do doubt stronger than he was at that point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet he breaks it. I think he was only 20lb off at the meet we did together and he’s no do doubt stronger than he was at that point.
That is why I want to do another one when i get healthy. I was @ 1468 and some change at mine and really wanted that 1500... I know I left some on the table with an improper jump on bench, and a very easy final pull @ 606.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats @Hyde can't wait to see what you total at on this one. Gonna get close to if not break 1500 I bet.
Yeah I’m excited to see where it all goes. I will need to go 8-9/9 to breach 1,500, but the numbers are there!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is why I want to do another one when i get healthy. I was @ 1468 and some change at mine and really wanted that 1500... I know I left some on the table with an improper jump on bench, and a very easy final pull @ 606.
You guys are making me want to do this now! Actually, if there’s still openings, I’m gonna try and register for this same meet Hyde is going to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are making me want to do this now! Actually, if there’s still openings, I’m gonna try and register for this same meet Hyde is going to.
I would sign up ASAP if you wanna go. They always fill up! It’s only 8 weeks away

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I just finished. I had needed to wait to get paid, and I forgot over the weekend.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, I just have to say that libido has been nuts. Doing a single 300mg shot on Sundays. I don’t mind the gradual decrease in horniness as the week winds down (it is still more than ample!), and this way is half the scar tissue, effort, and chance for infection vs splitting the dose into 2 shots a week, but Sunday evening through Tuesday is honestly really intense.

Currently running 15mg Mk677, 20mg Tamoxifen, 12.5mg Exemestane e3d, 30mg Pheraplex, & just added 500iu HCG e3d. 3 weeks in and up about 13lbs.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Same exact motivation for me. I got to 1485 and, like you, if i wouldve put another 10 on my squat and 5 on my 2nd bench (missed 3rd) i woulda had it. Attempt selection is a true art.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same exact motivation for me. I got to 1485 and, like you, if i wouldve put another 10 on my squat and 5 on my 2nd bench (missed 3rd) i woulda had it. Attempt selection is a true art.
Yeah I easily had 25-30lbs on my last pull,it came up smooth and easy, bench I could have done another 15-20lbs but the coach had a bigger jump set up and I was hyped up and didn't question it after the 2nd one flew up. Squat was dead on for me though. Maybe could have got 5lbs more but not sure, I had a sticking point on that one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I easily had 25-30lbs on my last pull,it came up smooth and easy, bench I could have done another 15-20lbs but the coach had a bigger jump set up and I was hyped up and didn't question it after the 2nd one flew up. Squat was dead on for me though. Maybe could have got 5lbs more but not sure, I had a sticking point on that one.
The problem with attempt selection is if you go just a bit too heavy you lose a lot of total, and even tho you have 3 attempts you really don’t get multiple shots because it’s not like you have the energy to replicate your absolute max squat attempt multiple times.

Basically, you have to be conservative in weight selection AND execute nearly flawlessly on your heaviest attempt to produce the best possible total you are capable of. You can miss a first or second and still go up to your next planned attempt, but missing a third means your total is going to suffer.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The problem with attempt selection is if you go just a bit too heavy you lose a lot of total, and even tho you have 3 attempts you really don’t get multiple shots because it’s not like you have the energy to replicate your absolute max squat attempt multiple times.

Basically, you have to be conservative in weight selection AND execute nearly flawlessly on your heaviest attempt to produce the best possible total you are capable of. You can miss a first or second and still go up to your next planned attempt, but missing a third means your total is going to suffer.
Yeah, I may have been able to get the 396 on bench if I had been in the groove but I brought it down too high on my chest and had no lat drive at the bottom but I am sure i would have had the 385 if I had thought to drop to 175 kilos.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I may have been able to get the 396 on bench if I had been in the groove but I brought it down too high on my chest and had no lat drive at the bottom but I am sure i would have had the 385 if I had thought to drop to 175 kilos.
Exactly. I dropped 5lbs off my third pull because I knew without a doubt I would hit it. That may have cost me 5lbs on my total, but it more than likely saved me 28lbs!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. I dropped 5lbs off my third pull because I knew without a doubt I would hit it. That may have cost me 5lbs on my total, but it more than likely saved me 28lbs!
And despite your buddy telling you to go for it. Smart man that stays right on plan all day. I reaaaally think you shouldve gone for 10lbs more than what you did so you would’ve out totaled me 🤪. You were undeniably the stronger of the two of us on that day.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, I just have to say that libido has been nuts. Doing a single 300mg shot on Sundays. I don’t mind the gradual decrease in horniness as the week winds down (it is still more than ample!), and this way is half the scar tissue, effort, and chance for infection vs splitting the dose into 2 shots a week, but Sunday evening through Tuesday is honestly really intense.

Currently running 15mg Mk677, 20mg Tamoxifen, 12.5mg Exemestane e3d, 30mg Pheraplex, & just added 500iu HCG e3d. 3 weeks in and up about 13lbs.
I need to start pinning my booty. Last 2 pins have been a lil crunchy in the old delts and a tiny bit of blood. Such is life I suppose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to start pinning my booty. Last 2 pins have been a lil crunchy in the old delts and a tiny bit of blood. Such is life I suppose.
Yes you do - glutes are where you are supposed to put it lol. I promise a fresh 25g is painless there. PIP is extremely tolerable too. Just make sure you use something long enough to get in the muscle. 1.25-1.5” length. I use 1.5.

As for blood, that’s gonna happen if you go through a vein anywhere - no worries.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/08/19 - Wk5, Squat Accessory
BW 247.0

Back Extensions
BW 2x15
+65 5x10

BB Rows
135,185x6
210,240x12

BB Shrugs
240,290x15

Chest-Supported Incline DB Rows
75 2x15

DOH BB Holds
325 2xfail

Standing Calf Machine
90 5x10

Going to bring this grip up so I can hook to my full deadlift potential!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
About how long do you think you held on your longest attempt, assuming that would be the first one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Booty or quads, I hated shooting delts...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
About how long do you think you held on your longest attempt, assuming that would be the first one.
Not long, 15 seconds or something it seemed like since the second set of 15 slow shrugs already wears it out.. It’s just not as good as I would like at the moment.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/09/19 - Wk5, OHP
BW 248.8

Strictpress
45x10
95,135x5
165x3
185,190,195,200x5 PR

Feet-Up CGBP
135,225,230,235x5

BB Skullcrushers
70 2x20

40 2x25 overhand
30 2x25 underhand

Miniband Pullaparts
4x35 w/ 60 sec rest

Gain 15lbs of bodyweight, add 20lbs to overhead static strength - very nice Moving into a deload microcycle beginning Friday through next week. The last breather before the final plunge of meet prep!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10/09/19 - Wk5, OHP
BW 248.8

Strictpress
45x10
95,135x5
165x3
185,190,195,200x5 PR

Feet-Up CGBP
135,225,230,235x5

BB Skullcrushers
70 2x20

40 2x25 overhand
30 2x25 underhand

Miniband Pullaparts
4x35 w/ 60 sec rest

Gain 15lbs of bodyweight, add 20lbs to overhead static strength - very nice Moving into a deload microcycle beginning Friday through next week. The last breather before the final plunge of meet prep!
Weight movin weight! How’s that phera affecting appetite? Doesn’t seem to be based on numbers