MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Officially signed up for December 8th meet! Open 242 Raw. 8 weeks to build and 5 weeks of peaking.

Bloodwork came back fine; everything looking very normal compared to pre-cycle bloodwork over last couple years, with the exception that my fasting blood glucose was down to 89 and total bilirubin was lower than its ever been at 0.7! 0.8 was the lowest I’ve seen, and I have only seen blood sugar under 90 once (it was 88 when I was probably 21).

Still up in the air if I wanna kick things off with Pheraplex or Methylclostebol but I have til Monday to decide. Both should let me eat well enough.
Isn't Phera a wetter compound? If so I might go with that just to keep everything lubed up while bulking up opposed to mecha being drier anyway.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Phera a wetter compound? If so I might go with that just to keep everything lubed up while bulking up opposed to mecha being drier anyway.
Having never used it, I believe it is indeed pretty wet. People said it causes more size than superdrol even, just less strength (which is fine because it’s not the peak of the prep anyway). Supposed to be pretty feel good and not so much lethargy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Having never used it, I believe it is indeed pretty wet. People said it causes more size than superdrol even, just less strength (which is fine because it’s not the peak of the prep anyway). Supposed to be pretty feel good and not so much lethargy.
Sounds like a winner for the goals you have. Of course Methylclostebol is a nice compound too, but might as well save it for when appearance is more important.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/10/19 - Wk2, Squat Accessory

Back Extensions
1x15
+45 5x10

BB Row
95,135,195,225x12

Chest-Supported DB Row
70x15,12+3

BB Shrugs
225,275x15

09/11/19 - Wk2, Overhead
BW 235.2 wtf

10” Logpress
72,122x10
152x6
172x8
+sleeves
182 2x8

CG Larsen Press
135,185,195,205x5 easy

BB Skullcrusher
70 2x12

1-Arm Cable Tri Ext
30 2x25/arm overhand then underhand

Miniband Pullaparts
3x30 60 sec rests (next week drop to 45)

Moved Calves to this morning then forgot to do them today. Really woke up on the wrong side of the bed but got it done and feel better for it now finally. I’m realizing I am always going to be massively sore on this day from squat still so Farmer’s just doesn’t work on this day. Will have to do it after deads or bench.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Moved Calves to this morning then forgot to do them today. Really woke up on the wrong side of the bed but got it done and feel better for it now finally. I’m realizing I am always going to be massively sore on this day from squat still so Farmer’s just doesn’t work on this day. Will have to do it after deads or bench.
Yikes, I would probably go with after bench. A slight mis-step with the carry while your back is toasty from deads seems like it would be a higher risk of injury over doing them after bench.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Up 6 lbs from a few days back probably.
Yeah that’s crazy bloat; been 229-231 consistently for days and didn’t consume an inordinate amount of food yesterday (on the lower side even). Sodium before bed was probably a bit higher but that’s still crazy for me, 4 extra pounds in one night.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back to 229, you have a big movement, or pee all day yesterday???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back to 229, you have a big movement, or pee all day yesterday???
I have been weighing around 10am, 235lbs was 5:45am. Multiple factors revealed themselves: giant poop post training must have been 1+lbs, realized my sodium intake the night before was very high even for me (despite daily calories being lower than usual), and the Mk I have been using was free liquid that is partially crashed from a peptide shop that closed doors right after I got my stuff - probably a large random dose of MK.

Did get some Aggressive Labz Mk Elite in I am excited to switch to soon. 15mg caps with Green Tea Extract and Hup A as well. It was buy 2 get 1 free and had 30% off the order - $56 for 180 caps servings, shipped.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been weighing around 10am, 235lbs was 5:45am. Multiple factors revealed themselves: giant poop post training must have been 1+lbs, realized my sodium intake the night before was very high even for me (despite daily calories being lower than usual), and the Mk I have been using was free liquid that is partially crashed from a peptide shop that closed doors right after I got my stuff - probably a large random dose of MK.

Did get some Aggressive Labz Mk Elite in I am excited to switch to soon. 15mg caps with Green Tea Extract and Hup A as well. It was buy 2 get 1 free and had 30% off the order - $56 for 180 caps servings, shipped.
Is that deal still going? If so PM me...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/14/19 - Wk2, Deadlift (Speed)
BW 230.8

GHR, Push-ups, TRX Rows
2x13/25/15

Deadlift, stiffbar, hookgrip
135x10
225,315x3
385x2
425 7x2

Widegrip Blockpulls
385 3x6

Hi-Handle Trapbar
325x10
415 2x10

Farmers Walks
155 x100 feet including turn
235 2x50ft

Heavy Band Pullthrus
3x15

Very fun day of training down in CoMo with Chad at the facility he runs, then pizza afterwards. 9 hours of driving but it was worth it. Wife pulled 315 for an easy double and got some great farmers and Yoke training in.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
300mg test e in the left glute. Cake.

Ten years under the bar, one surgery, 13 competitions without oil. Time to take it to the next level.

12 weeks to comp. 20mg Pheraplex begins tomorrow.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh snap! I dunno if I’ll ever pin my left glute after that sciatic crap I went through. Totally in my head but it is my own irrational fear and I’m fine with it for now. Maybe I’ll get the woman to pin a lat lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300mg test e in the left glute. Cake.

Ten years under the bar, one surgery, 13 competitions without oil. Time to take it to the next level.

12 weeks to comp. 20mg Pheraplex begins tomorrow.
Ohhhh shiiiit. You’ve earned it brother, no doubt. Excited to see what kind of gnarly feats of strength the future holds for you.

Oh snap! I dunno if I’ll ever pin my left glute after that sciatic crap I went through. Totally in my head but it is my own irrational fear and I’m fine with it for now. Maybe I’ll get the woman to pin a lat lol.
Think glute medius/minimus (obviously the minimus is deep so you wont get that but if you think youre aiming for that you’ll be fine). Divide your ass cheek into 4 quadrants and go superiolateral quadrant - shouldn’t have a problem with the sciatic as it runs pretty midline down the ass cheek.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It went in so smooth and easy I wouldn’t have known it happened if I had my eyes closed. Like, a slinpin subq in bellyfat can be felt more than a fresh 25 in glutes, honestly. Just keep watching actual medical videos on YouTube of proper prep & injection technique til you feel comfortable. How I learned to take blood sugar and everything - there’s a ton of fast easy resources a google away. I would have completely botched the needle swap if I hadn’t learned about setting an air gap, & would have left a bunch of oil in the 18g before swapping to the 25.

Also learned the fast way to open the packages

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/16/19 - Wk3, Bench

2x ea: Cuban Press, Rotators, Cable Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows, Hammercurls

Bench
45x10
95,135,185x5
235x2
265 4x2, 1x6

1bd Press
175 2x12

Side Raises
25,30x10

Rear Raises
20,25x12

Pulldowns
60,100x12
150x8

Pull-ups/Chin-ups
13/13

BB Curls
45,70x6
85x10 PR

Bench started awkward but the AMRAP moved just fine. 10mg Pheraplex preWO; nothing to report yet. Glad my curl strength is still on the rise!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cuban press! Haven’t seen those in years
Just a nice way to get the scaps pulled back and move the RC through some warmup rotation, basically unloaded.

Yesterday finished out ~4,000 calories and 315g protein. Weighed 229.8 out of bed around 9:30am today, so it doesn’t seem to be way too much. Going to try to get 4k & 300g respectively daily for now and see what happens.

Maybe it’s in my head, but even as of last night muscles truly seem a bit more full. PIP is about gone too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope, sure isn't in your head. I always find it hilarious when people say it takes X amount of weeks for test to kick in... SHUT UP!!! You know not of what you speak. It may take a few weeks to see noticeable size & or strength gains but everything starts the moment the test enters your blood stream you are officially being upregulated... It's a steroid, it kicks in immediately... That and an extra 500-1000 calories will fill you up a bit too.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a nice way to get the scaps pulled back and move the RC through some warmup rotation, basically unloaded.

Yesterday finished out ~4,000 calories and 315g protein. Weighed 229.8 out of bed around 9:30am today, so it doesn’t seem to be way too much. Going to try to get 4k & 300g respectively daily for now and see what happens.

Maybe it’s in my head, but even as of last night muscles truly seem a bit more full. PIP is about gone too.
Used to do those quite a bit in the past. I hit a nerve yesterday for the first time. Got it 1/2” in and ZAP! Pulled out. Totally my fault, kinda in a hurry and sunk it too low in the delt. But in my defense, my shoulders are getting bigger so it threw me off

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, sure isn't in your head. I always find it hilarious when people say it takes X amount of weeks for test to kick in... SHUT UP!!! You know not of what you speak. It may take a few weeks to see noticeable size & or strength gains but everything starts the moment the test enters your blood stream you are officially being upregulated... It's a steroid, it kicks in immediately... That and an extra 500-1000 calories will fill you up a bit too.
Completely agree. I felt my first pin ever and it was amazing. No damn way “placebo”. Even with PH’s and sarms while others claim weeks to kick in I get results almost instantly. Was recently reading a thread about “hyper excreters” and I honestly believe I fall into this category (just guessing without a bunch of blood tests). I have always been hypersensitive to anabolics and this cycle AI has been unneeded as of yet. Took a few small doses out of proactive fear but I have been letting it ride for a while without now. 600 mg/week nonetheless.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/18/19 - Wk3, Squat

GHR/Push-up/TRX Fatmans
2x12/25/15

Squat
45 2x5
135x5
225,295,345x3
395 4x3, 1x8 RPE10

SSB
297 3x8

I am not exaggerating when I say this session took every ounce of my resolve to complete. Just didn’t have it today, even eating 42-4,300 calories yesterday, extra hour of sleep, extra mobility and movement prep today and took my time in warmups, and being 3 days on test/phera. My belt even felt like it was looser. The only way I know my gear is real is because I am metabolizing so many calories without issue and if the wind blows my dick gets hard.

Had to hit the ammonia just to get through my work triples even, and thank God for Pantera & Slipknot, but I persevered. Something tells me I should add some extra calories today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, hopefully just a rough day and tomorrow is stellar for you.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time to eat up, big dog!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 4,000 calorie part is easy enough daily - it’s the 300g+ protein I’m trying to do that’s adding an element of dedication to this bulk. Keeps it from ALL being fat and sugar.
No shît. The only way I eat 3500 is when I eat about 150-170g of fat a day. I honestly rarely get over 220g of protein anymore...usually like 180-210 most days. Shoveling down all of that protein is a damn chore. Time for some Sumner chicken shakes! 🤮

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I finished the day around ~4,500 but probably only 250 or so protein. Today I’m at 1,800 so far and about 132g pro. Weight was 235.6 before 6am so 4k is probably indeed a good spot for now.

This is already getting to be a lot of work. I don’t know how realistic 300g daily is going to be.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The struggle is real. I hate having to compensate with shakes but some days ya just gotta.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No shît. The only way I eat 3500 is when I eat about 150-170g of fat a day. I honestly rarely get over 220g of protein anymore...usually like 180-210 most days. Shoveling down all of that protein is a damn chore. Time for some Sumner chicken shakes! 🤮
This is where I’ve been at for 7 weeks. 2 shakes a day but ALL the other 220g in clean proteins. I’m psyched I get to have any shakes honestly.
I’m not much for eating though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The struggle is real. I hate having to compensate with shakes but some days ya just gotta.
This is where I’ve been at for 7 weeks. 2 shakes a day but ALL the other 220g in clean proteins. I’m psyched I get to have any shakes honestly.
I’m not much for eating though.
I really do wanna get like 200+ per day from food, then a couple shakes for good measure.

Went in for squat accessories tonight:

Back Extensions
+55 5x10

BB Row
45,95,135x10
200,230x12

BB Shrugs
230,280x15

Incline Chest-Supported DB Row
70 2x15

Calves on legpress
100x10
160 2x10
200 3-4x10

Didn’t wanna do it, but as always glad I did after. Already feeling juicier.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/21/19 - Wk3, Overhead
BW ~242

BB Strictpress
45x10
95,135x5
155,175,190,200,210x3
220x2 PR?

Feet Up CGBP
135,205,210,215x5

BB Skullcrushers
70 2x15

Single-Arm Light Band Pressdowns
2x25/arm over then underhand

Miniband Pullaparts
3x30 w/ 45 sec rests

Went for a triple on the 100kg Press but it got stuck about halfway and lost the fight. That might be a rep PR still.

Last night I ate so much home-cooked bbq at a friend’s bday I actually woke up still full & digesting - no breakfast needed or possible. Phera appears to be rolling in strong, lots of fullness and weight is going up quick. Took 12.5mg exem last night.

Phera goes to 30mg today for 1 month.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After multiple movements, water to flush sodium, an AI dose Friday night, I was finally down to 238.2 this morning - probably an 8lb swing honestly. Second pin tonight

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/23/19 - Wk3, Deadlift (Reps)
BW 241.8

GHR/Push-ups/TRX Fatman Rows
2x13/25/16

Deadlift, powerbar
135,225,315x4
385,435x1
475x5,6
+straps
475x7 RPE8.5

Widegrip Blockpulls
435x7,8

Dead. PR’d total volume at 475 and hook grip felt decent; things moved pretty good today but like all volume deadlift days I don’t really recover well between sets and it takes forever. May go back for the legpress & Pullthrus but my right lat insert is aching bad and just kinda destroyed. Belt is already tight AF after just moving it out last week. The bloat is real.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going in for accessories tomorrow or this evening? That rep day looks brutal so I’m not surprised you were cashed by the end of that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going in for accessories tomorrow or this evening? That rep day looks brutal so I’m not surprised you were cashed by the end of that.
Idk I am probably going to bag it honestly; I feel like what I did is directly going to build my deadlift better than any stupid pullthrus at this point. My glutes quads and hams are already smoked and my lat insert means no back training either - it hurt to even pull the plates off and carry them on my right side.

Also, DMHA is terrific at appetite suppression. A poor choice indeed when bulking.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk I am probably going to bag it honestly; I feel like what I did is directly going to build my deadlift better than any stupid pullthrus at this point. My glutes quads and hams are already smoked and my lat insert means no back training either - it hurt to even pull the plates off and carry them on my right side.

Also, DMHA is terrific at appetite suppression. A poor choice indeed when bulking.
I dropped DMHA pwo just for that reason. Too many feel goods, not enough hungers.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it, take care of that lat insertion!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/24/19 - Deadlift Accessories

10 min walk

GHR
2x12

Sumo Blockpulls
285 2x10

Startrac Legpress, deadlift stance
220,260,280x10 3 sec eccentric

Back Extensions
3x20

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/25/19 - Wk4, Bench
BW 241.0

Hammers, Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows
2x20 light

Bench
45,45,95,135x5
185,235x3
270 4x2, 1x5+1

1-Board
235 2x5

Side Raises
30 2x10

DB Rear Flyes
25 2x12

BB Curl
45x8
65,75x5
90x10 PR

Hammercurls
30,35x15

For 10 days on Phera, not impressed with the strength gains, or lack thereof. Hoping something changes because I barely feel any stronger at all for being 8-10lbs up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/25/19 - Wk4, Bench
BW 241.0

For 10 days on Phera, not impressed with the strength gains, or lack thereof. Hoping something changes because I barely feel any stronger at all for being 8-10lbs up.
Hate to hear that. I have never run it so not sure when it should be showing the improvements on strength either.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
09/25/19 - Wk4, Bench
BW 241.0

Hammers, Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows
2x20 light

Bench
45,45,95,135x5
185,235x3
270 4x2, 1x5+1

1-Board
235 2x5

Side Raises
30 2x10

DB Rear Flyes
25 2x12

BB Curl
45x8
65,75x5
90x10 PR

Hammercurls
30,35x15

Ugh, that’s not good. Gonna ride it out or switch orals?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate to hear that. I have never run it so not sure when it should be showing the improvements on strength either.
Me neither. I have been told strength is less than superdrol but as much weight or more due to being so wet. But DMZ works faster than this no doubt. And M1A certainly stronger.

Honestly I got it for a good price so I’m not mad about it but will not reorder in the future likely.

Ugh, that’s not good. Gonna ride it out or switch orals?
Definitely ride it out, 3 more weeks on it and don’t need peak strength yet anyway. Just disheartening when I put 5lbs more on the bar on bench 9 days later, decidedly heavier, and can’t even hit the same 6 reps unbroken. Not like I’m using only 50mg Halodrol or something petty.

I will add that I can definitely notice a reduction in DOMS from the 300 test, as well as very good libido and sexual function. Don’t feel too wound up or unhealthy; definitely a mild dose.

I am taking 12.5mg exem twice a week and had to add 20mg Nolva yesterday to keep things happy with all the wetness. Definitely feel pretty squishy, like my arms are full of water.