Legend
Awards
*jerk jerk jerk*

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol fu take the alphaburn if you already have Dtest I was just kidding bud..hell I didn't even know what was goin on lol.so much win In this thread. No babies will be punched today
Hahaha....I was just joking as well. Just saw a question and answered it. Didn't know there was a giveaway until after I posted.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bullish*t you have been following his logs so long you knew that... you are creeping on him lol. Do you watch him with binoculars at night? Haha I do, we can have a creeping party together
So wrong, but so true......

I knew there was a reason I bought that telescope.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha....I was just joking as well. Just saw a question and answered it. Didn't know there was a giveaway until after I posted.
lol same here

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So wrong, but so true......

I knew there was a reason I bought that telescope.
Oh yeah? I bought a 50X magnification one so I could see HWD's little nutz... (too much?)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah? I bought a 50X magnification one so I could see HWD's little nutz... (too much?)
Hahaha

Lil bit.....Lil bit....... (In DeNiro's voice)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Ricky, just catching up on your log.. saw the great news - congrats bro..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey now wtf is going on damn it a freaking Creep party and I wasn't invited!!!!!!!!!!! Hulk about to go on a smashing rampage. I am the Creeper! Just ask JD lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you guys are funny my nuts are still plenty big hahaha today was my rest day after a rough leg day! Back and chest tomorrow

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you guys are funny my nuts are still plenty big hahaha today was my rest day after a rough leg day! Back and chest tomorrow
Haha....had some fun at your expense.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not from what I saw last night from the bushes across the street...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics or lies.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha I love it when threads get off track randomly

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I surprised they are still around haha forgot I started alphaburn today I noticed decrease in appetite...some smelly gas lol and I'm more motivated and I'm in a good mood it's pretty good will see how I treats me with VL tomorrow for GVT back and chest

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics that's baby **** I got vids!!!!! Hardcore I might say!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I knew that was coming!! I need something called methshred!! I've been feeling bloated for some damn reason.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Ricky, is that vanilean causing any digestive system distress for you?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It had its moments but it wasn't to bad when it came to heart burn or anything
eh, I'm talking bout lower down in the system. IDK if its the Vanilean or the PX Black but something has been tearing me up the past few days. But shoot this combo works really well! I can barely look at food!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh, I'm talking bout lower down in the system. IDK if its the Vanilean or the PX Black but something has been tearing me up the past few days. But shoot this combo works really well! I can barely look at food!
Drop one for a couple of days, then the other. Should help you figure out where the problem is originating. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop one for a couple of days, then the other. Should help you figure out where the problem is originating. :)
I'm just about positive its the PX. It happens around 11am every day, about 4 hours after taking my double dose of the PX.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you on Msten? Could be electrolyte retention or Estro related... You runnin an AI?
No was going to run it with BPS vanilllean but awaiting on the vanilllean to get here cause apprantley I ordered when they had already ran out lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No was going to run it with BPS vanilllean but awaiting on the vanilllean to get here cause apprantley I ordered when they had already ran out lol
You know it works when they can't keep it in stock

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for pink eye and Dan punching babies in the face..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's from the abscessed tooth the doc said so that stupid thing really messed me up lol but the main thing is it did not screw up lifting :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bullish*t you have been following his logs so long you knew that... you are creeping on him lol. Do you watch him with binoculars at night? Haha I do, we can have a creeping party together
Japanese...or FAPanese?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stop picking your butt and wiping your eye with the same finger. duh!
Isn't that called a Blackbeard? Get poop on your finger, rub it in her eye and say "Arrrrrrrr"

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro gota get some good rest and lots of sex get you healthy!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey brothers sorry for the lack of updates I've been really cracking down on the gym and cardio and my diet prepping for this shoot ill do a formal update later :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hey brothers sorry for the lack of updates I've been really cracking down on the gym and cardio and my diet prepping for this shoot ill do a formal update later :)
I was sure you were leaving murder scenes. I'm waiting impatiently for updates....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checking with you...I'm leaning at a great pace for Arnold weekend with my weight, at times, going up. How about you? I'm at 227 gaining muscle and leaning out.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking with you...I'm leaning at a great pace for Arnold weekend with my weight, at times, going up. How about you? I'm at 227 gaining muscle and leaning out.
Yeah I'm in a full on cut/pre photo shoot mode now that I'm 6 weeks out but yeah I'm still at 214lbs lol up from 208 when I started VL and I have more abs and I had some bad stretches of super bulking days haha aside from the fat burning properties the sleep and overall well being was pretty awesome...now with stacking the alphaburn it's taking heat to a new meaning....I live in PA and it's like 10 degrees here...and I'm sleeping with just a sheet lol it's hot very hot....

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol man I sleep nude but's that's bc this hulk's HOT!!! I was just about to text your sweet bootie see if you were alive!! jk bro hope you n the Mrs. had a great Vday.