dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually drink a fifth of jack and do all of my own root canals at home.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I usually drink a fifth of jack and do all of my own root canals at home.
Only a fifth? Your big azz needs a whole handle

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to see you've got that nasty root canal outta the way bro
Yes it's still minor pain but I kinda like it when I lift lol it pumps me up
Only a fifth? Your big azz needs a whole handle
Haha he needs some old school moonshine!!!

VL note: still notice a very nice increase in temp and stay warm much easier...still dosing pre bed to help with sleep and cause the occasional wild dream lol I can honestly say I've been ripping up the food in my last few days to put a little more size on with no change in the waist or pants it's the only thing that would be keeping it off it's impressive and a non stim which I love

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes it's still minor pain but I kinda like it when I lift lol it pumps me up

Haha he needs some old school moonshine!!!

VL note: still notice a very nice increase in temp and stay warm much easier...still dosing pre bed to help with sleep and cause the occasional wild dream lol I can honestly say I've been ripping up the food in my last few days to put a little more size on with no change in the waist or pants it's the only thing that would be keeping it off it's impressive and a non stim which I love
Great stuff man. Sounds like its treating you very well.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What just happened?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheda won a random giveaway by me so he gets to pick either d-test or alphaburn and since you asked what you won what product he doesn't pick :)
Its like Christmas in here!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Where's my prize?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheda won a random giveaway by me so he gets to pick either d-test or alphaburn and since you asked what you won what product he doesn't pick :)
First time being confused has every worked out for anyone...ever lol...very generous big man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm soooo confused. I always win things when im not trying. Wtfff

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start trying and maybe someone else will win!
Haha yea. Well I can't take another free product from Ricky so I'll respectfully have to decline and let him determine another winner of this giveaway that NO ONE knew was taking place lol

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok bro I understand now you pick who you want to take your spot then :)
Hmm ok. Whoever can guess what type of restaurant I went to dinner at tonight wins.... one guess per person. Contest ends at midnight. :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm ok. Whoever can guess what type of restaurant I went to dinner at tonight wins.... one guess per person. Contest ends at midnight. :D
Mexican

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Italian.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light headed damn it I miss my opt to take advantage of you!! lol Glad yoru doing better.

Hey guys had my root canal it had a double root in it!!! So regardless of the pain I'm in and antibiotics from the infected root I'm alive and actually hit shoulders pretty hard yesterday :) didn't go all out bc I was a little light headed from my meds and stuff but good...also got some nasty PIP from my pin yesterday I must of hit a bad spot but anyway going to ease myself back into legs today hope all is well for everyone else ill do a formal update tonight after legs

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Japanese

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI guys the alphaburn isn't the one dsade is sending me it's one I purchased on my recent NP order bc it's a great deal and wanted to give back to you guys a little for vein supportive in my log

Lol poor Dan is waiting to see what he gets as well will it be the dtest or the alphaburn :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI guys the alphaburn isn't the one dsade is sending me it's one I purchased on my recent NP order bc it's a great deal and wanted to give back to you guys a little for vein supportive in my log

Lol poor Dan is waiting to see what he gets as well will it be the dtest or the alphaburn :)
Lol it's all good my man. Now send me the alphaburn ;) jk...but seriously... ill punch a baby in the face

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it's all good my man. Now send me the alphaburn ;) jk...but seriously... ill punch a baby in the face
Hmmm...I fear for the baby. Give this man the alphaburn. Just saying.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...I fear for the baby. Give this man the alphaburn. Just saying.
WELL FU that's up to you! Bc you won the contest already anyway- I had Japanese... Chicken yakitori, paradise roll w brown rice, and some seaweed salad. So Fu gets my prize and choice Between d test and alphaburn!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WELL FU that's up to you! Bc you won the contest already anyway- I had Japanese... Chicken yakitori, paradise roll w brown rice, and some seaweed salad. So Fu gets my prize and choice Between d test and alphaburn!
Send the Alphaburn to Dan. I feel good that I saved a baby today.

I feel like I cheated. Reading your stuff for little over a year, and being cooped up in snow for last few days, I thought maybe you would go for something Japanese when you had the chance.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send the D-Test to my friend Packers.

Sorry to mess up your contest HWD. I already have D-Test. I bought it after exchanging PMs with Luke.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I feel like I cheated. Reading your stuff for little over a year, and being cooped up in snow for last few days, I thought maybe you would go for something Japanese when you had the chance.
Lol you're a true hero fu

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol fu take the alphaburn if you already have Dtest I was just kidding bud..hell I didn't even know what was goin on lol.so much win In this thread. No babies will be punched today

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

Bullish*t you have been following his logs so long you knew that... you are creeping on him lol. Do you watch him with binoculars at night? Haha I do, we can have a creeping party together

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DD-ultimate creeper lol