HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took off again today...my first two days off in a row in a long time...my tooth is killing me so I slept a lot today now I'm at work...tomorrow morning is my dentist appointment and then I'm ripping up the gym GVT style!!!! Coming back with a vengeance

HUGE NEWS!!!! We had our 16 week ultra sound today and it's a girl! We already have a name picked out....so excited

Gracie .Q. That's not her middle initial that's her actual middle name just Q

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Took off again today...my first two days off in a row in a long time...my tooth is killing me so I slept a lot today now I'm at work...tomorrow morning is my dentist appointment and then I'm ripping up the gym GVT style!!!! Coming back with a vengeance

HUGE NEWS!!!! We had our 16 week ultra sound today and it's a girl! We already have a name picked out....so excited

Congrats bro,great news!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats my man!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And here I thought you were going to name her Vanillean.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Congrats man, and great name.... My daughter's name is Gracee! (Just w/ two "e's")

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gf is jealous of the Q! lol

Very unique, congrats, dad! Your first, yea?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro,great news!
Thanks bro yeah another girl lol
Awesome news bro congrats. Hope that tooth feels better. I can relate on tooth pain
:yikes:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html
Yeah hoping tomorrow goes ok thanks man
Congrats my man!!
Two girls competing for their dad lol oh boy thanks bro
And here I thought you were going to name her Vanillean.
If my girl is totally knocked out after labor maybe ill sneak that in as a 2nd middle name :)
Congrats!
Thanks bro nice to see you in here :)
Congrats man, and great name.... My daughter's name is Gracee! (Just w/ two "e's")

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
That's cute I love grace and Gracie
My gf is jealous of the Q! lol

Very unique, congrats, dad! Your first, yea?
Number 2 brother check back a page I put up a pic of her :)

So now ill have Lily Ann Rebecca and Gracie Q

Quick story of how "Q" came to be...I've been with my girl for a long time lol middle school lovers not high school....her middle name is Susan so I use to call her Susie Q as a nickname then it just went to Q so we really like the idea of incorporating that Q into our LAST ones middle name so after thought about it we said hmm fck it that will be her middle name....and also the doc is 99% sure it's a girl so if it turns out to be a boy he will be named Tate Hall

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's awesome! Love the name too :)

You guys are only like 2 weeks ahead of me and my wife. Wouldn't it be nuts if both our kids were born on the same day?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Great news bro! Congrats. I love the Q idea.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HUGE CONGRATS!!! Brother I pray hard for you and your family bro big news and as always you the MAN!
Took off again today...my first two days off in a row in a long time...my tooth is killing me so I slept a lot today now I'm at work...tomorrow morning is my dentist appointment and then I'm ripping up the gym GVT style!!!! Coming back with a vengeance HUGE NEWS!!!! We had our 16 week ultra sound today and it's a girl! We already have a name picked out....so excited Gracie .Q. That's not her middle initial that's her actual middle name just Q

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats HWD !!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brothers back to the gym tomorrow after 3 days of due to this tooth crap and head cold but it's good to rest a bit....so tomorrow will be a whole new day filled with lots of iron :) VL still working in full effect so I can testify that on my second bottle I'm still feeling the therm and appetite effects :) good stuff really want to stack this with alpha burn pre photo shoot

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brothers back to the gym tomorrow after 3 days of due to this tooth crap and head cold but it's good to rest a bit....so tomorrow will be a whole new day filled with lots of iron :) VL still working in full effect so I can testify that on my second bottle I'm still feeling the therm and appetite effects :) good stuff really want to stack this with alpha burn pre photo shoot
Awesome man! I'm waiting on my bottle to get here probably Friday and I'm starting my spring/summer cut.

How much weight are you down so far?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh still no gym 4th day off...I'm dying without it...tooth is killing me tho I'm going tomorrow regardless idc! Muscles will be worked tomorrow!!! Diet back in check to

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh still no gym 4th day off...I'm dying without it...tooth is killing me tho I'm going tomorrow regardless idc! Muscles will be worked tomorrow!!! Diet back in check to
get that thing taken care of man!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Get better brother Ricky!!
Congrats on the baby girl too!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 days of a bad diet oh boy I can feel the glycogen stores are insane!!!! Normally I'd say 4 days of a bad diet would kill me but with the VL and test it's just going to my glycogen stores :) like a boss curious to see how much water weight I put on lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 days of a bad diet oh boy I can feel the glycogen stores are insane!!!! Normally I'd say 4 days of a bad diet would kill me but with the VL and test it's just going to my glycogen stores :) like a boss curious to see how much water weight I put on lol
I can gain 10-20lb of water weight in a few days when my diet goes off-track (vacation or family time or whatever). It's crazy the amount of weight fluctuation we are capable of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When's your photoshoot?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 days ago 200lbs today 214lbs lol that was a fun carb up...same leanness in the abs actually just an incredible pump and the heat factor is intense!!!! I love it! Oh yeah got beats today for a vday present :)

image-3314510797.jpg

^^^not flexing and pre pump :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 days ago 200lbs today 214lbs lol that was a fun carb up...same leanness in the abs actually just an incredible pump and the heat factor is intense!!!! I love it! Oh yeah got beats today for a vday present :)

View attachment 74508

^^^not flexing and pre pump :)
damn ricky you're lookin HUGE!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
He is HUGE! Nice going Ricky, keep it up brother!!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Blue Steel?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn nice looking head gear my brother. Nothing like rocking out while smashing iron!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38:

Workout: my GVT style chest and back
7x10 bench 225lbs
5x10 chest flies 40lbs
Lat pull downs 5x10 90lbs
T-bar rows 5x10 105lbs

Diet: slowly getting it cleaned up again been bulking a bit but still main ring leanness which is great but the real cutting has to start very soon I may add in alpha burn to the mix my last few weeks if not ill wait til I place my next NP order and run it after my VL run with a topical fat burner as well

Notes: first day back in 4 days so I was a little weak at first but I quickly got it right back...my muscle were just cold lol had to warm them up...no pre workout today bc I'm trying to keep anything extra out of me since I'm on antibiotics and stuff for this tooth....tomorrow is the root canal :( I was tired In the middle of my workout but towards the end I just didn't want to leave lol if I wasn't so damn sore at the end I would of fine more but my muscles were pumped and beat! Shoulders tomorrow regardless of how bad this stupid root canal works...2.5 weeks left of VL :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 38:

7x10 bench 225lbs
5x10 chest flies 40lbs
T-bar rows 5x10 105lbs

Diet: slowly getting it cleaned up again been bulking a bit but still main ring leanness which is great but the real cutting has to start very soon I may add in alpha burn to the mix my last few weeks if not ill wait til I place my next NP order and run it after my VL run with a topical fat burner as well

Notes: first day back in 4 days so I was a little weak at first but I quickly got it right back...my muscle were just cold lol had to warm them up...no pre workout today bc I'm trying to keep anything extra out of me since I'm on antibiotics and stuff for this tooth....tomorrow is the root canal :( I was tired In the middle of my workout but towards the end I just didn't want to leave lol if I wasn't so damn sore at the end I would of fine more but my muscles were pumped and beat! Shoulders tomorrow regardless of how bad this stupid root canal works...2.5 weeks left of VL :)
Would u use alpha t2 to cut a little? I've got 34 caps I could send ya to repay u for the VL! Jus got it in a trade.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weak is a word that shouldn't be in your vocabulary!!!! I'd give a nut to be able to do 7 sets of 10 on 225!!!! I hate tooth pain sucks but that's when you get the good meds lol. Hope all works out well my friend.

Day 38:

7x10 bench 225lbs
5x10 chest flies 40lbs
T-bar rows 5x10 105lbs

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good in here broski. Get that tooth taken care of!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would u use alpha t2 to cut a little? I've got 34 caps I could send ya to repay u for the VL! Jus got it in a trade.
Or better yet, I would send him a bottle of Alphaburn to repay him for sending you the extra bottle of Vanillean.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking so beastly bro!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or better yet, I would send him a bottle of Alphaburn to repay him for sending you the extra bottle of Vanillean.
Wow really??? Thanks bro ill log that beast with the rest of my cut stack what topical would you suggest?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hwd this vl is making me sweat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow really??? Thanks bro ill log that beast with the rest of my cut stack what topical would you suggest?
Hit me with your address so I can get this out for you.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys had my root canal it had a double root in it!!! So regardless of the pain I'm in and antibiotics from the infected root I'm alive and actually hit shoulders pretty hard yesterday :) didn't go all out bc I was a little light headed from my meds and stuff but good...also got some nasty PIP from my pin yesterday I must of hit a bad spot but anyway going to ease myself back into legs today hope all is well for everyone else ill do a formal update tonight after legs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys had my root canal it had a double root in it!!! So regardless of the pain I'm in and antibiotics from the infected root I'm alive and actually hit shoulders pretty hard yesterday :) didn't go all out bc I was a little light headed from my meds and stuff but good...also got some nasty PIP from my pin yesterday I must of hit a bad spot but anyway going to ease myself back into legs today hope all is well for everyone else ill do a formal update tonight after legs
Glad you got that taken care of!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Happy to see you've got that nasty root canal outta the way bro