How to use Formeron questions

Swolljaboi

Awards
I didn't get labs done. If I was shutdown or even had low test levels wouldn't there be some obvious signs? My balls came back, I'm continuing to gain muscle, and I feel great. I would call that a great recovery. I don't have a hundred bucks to drop every time I'm curious about my T levels.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I didn't get labs done. If I was shutdown or even had low test levels wouldn't there be some obvious signs? My balls came back, I'm continuing to gain muscle, and I feel great. I would call that a great recovery. I don't have a hundred bucks to drop every time I'm curious about my T levels.
Not neccasarly, no..

I like Forma products, I use them often.
However I won't use anything suppressive in Pct and i have had labs done before & after showing Forma was suppressive for me.. Doesn't mean it will be the same for everyone though..
Keep doing what works best for you..

Swolljaboi

Awards
On pct I used 2 pumps ED, then tapered down to 1 ED then 1 EOD all over a 4 week period.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How about some go get before & after labs done who isn't using any other products and has been off of hormonal or test boosting supps for some period of time?
ust look for bloodwork on formestane...should be plenty still floating around. Personally, I wouldn't use formeron in pct because I used the original formestane products before and they were not my cup of tea. Kudos to those that enjoy it though.

On the last part, I highly doubt you will find someone running it like that because people are always throwing in other products and skewing results unintentionally or intentionally.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
ust look for bloodwork on formestane...should be plenty still floating around. Personally, I wouldn't use formeron in pct because I used the original formestane products before and they were not my cup of tea. Kudos to those that enjoy it though. On the last part, I highly doubt you will find someone running it like that because people are always throwing in other products and skewing results unintentionally or intentionally.
I have my own bloodwork on Forma..

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Testicles being back and a high libido does not specifically mean you are "back" so to speak. It most certainly CAN mean you are back. When i was running steroids in the late 90s early 2000s, i felt good during pct as far as libido and testicular size yet after bloodwork, found I was a wreck...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have my own bloodwork on Forma..
No I meant for a more general idea. I HAD 4 old BWs when I used it but no longer have them or more or less misplaced. I just thought you were asking about other people. It's always good to see how the general public is responding to a supplement.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
So formeron does not need to be cycled correct? Continuous use is good to go?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So formeron does not need to be cycled correct? Continuous use is good to go?
Ideally you will follow label directions and cycle off.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends. If your using 1-2 pumps per day for estro management on hrt then long term use is fine. I know many guys who have been using it for years.
If your using it as an anabolic then cycle it.

TTWSUFree

Awards
Finding as I read, formerstane is a PH, which everyone agree. The disagreement is in regard to form being only "on-cycle" or only "off-cycle" or both.

grp1: The only use on cycle would be the form=PH. PH should always be cycled.
grp2: The only use off-cycle group, form=PH, but based on dose can be your PCT AI for assisting in fooling the body to produce LH via estro suppression. note: although form is primarily performing an AI role, some PH activity is taking place.
grp3: Another group, form=PH and is used as the cycle based on the dosage being >= 4 pumps daily. And is also used as PCT AI based on the dosage being 1-2 pumps daily.

Are these correct? Are there any additional groups not mentioned above?

Thanks,
TTWSUFress

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Finding as I read, formerstane is a PH, which everyone agree. The disagreement is in regard to form being only "on-cycle" or only "off-cycle" or both.

grp1: The only use on cycle would be the form=PH. PH should always be cycled.
grp2: The only use off-cycle group, form=PH, but based on dose can be your PCT AI for assisting in fooling the body to produce LH via estro suppression. note: although form is primarily performing an AI role, some PH activity is taking place.
grp3: Another group, form=PH and is used as the cycle based on the dosage being >= 4 pumps daily. And is also used as PCT AI based on the dosage being 1-2 pumps daily.

Are these correct? Are there any additional groups not mentioned above?

Thanks,
TTWSUFress
At the end of the day, it blocks estrogen and/or prevents it from forming, so regardless of whatever you are going to do just look at the fact of what it does then apply that fact to your situation. If i am on a non-aromatizing drug then i doubt I would use it on-cycle.

If I was using a steroid that lowered estrogen anyway then I would not use it, but if I am using something "wet", yes, I would be using it on cycle and possibly into PCT. Though, many issues with estrogen can be controlled on cycle as long as your test:estro ratio is in favor of test.

Off cycle, it never worked for me so I won't comment on that but I have read many that it does work for.

Viv1008

Awards
Ok guys - me again! The damn gyno is back. The formeron reduced the lump to near non existant, but when I came off it, it has started coming back! All of this just from a cycle of osta before the summer!

Should I look at raloxifene or letro now? Please help!

Viv1008

Awards
Because this would be my 4th bottle. Its pretty expensive and I don't want to be on this for life. Formeron is only an IA. I probably also need a SERM like novladex or raloxifene

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because this would be my 4th bottle. Its pretty expensive and I don't want to be on this for life. Formeron is only an IA. I probably also need a SERM like novladex or raloxifene
Here is the thing bro.

An AI= Formeron lowers estrogen which reduces your gyno right.

A SERM just prevents the estrogen from binding to the receptors but estrogen is still elevated so...while it may help during the use if the SERM, the second you stop it will return because estrogen will be exactly as high or in fact probably HIGHER than before the SERM.

A Serm is not the answer here.

My concern is why does it keep coming back?

Let me ask you a few questions.

1. age
2. bodyfat %
3. are you taking any prescription drugs or recreational drugs. (Feel free to PM if uncomfortable answering in public)
4. are you taking any steroids or PH
5. are you taking any supplements

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not go see your doctor instead of self medicating?

jarod86

Awards
Hi Big Guy (Brundel),
What happens if say a girlfriend comes into contact with formeron? Any concern here or just wear a shirt to bed?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Big Guy (Brundel),
What happens if say a girlfriend comes into contact with formeron? Any concern here or just wear a shirt to bed?
There is potential for transfer to her.
Wait as long as you can

Brush off any flakes on the skin. (Sometimes alot ).

Wear a shirt if you apply to chest.

Some sweats if you use inner thighs ( might put a damper on your sex life :(

Ill check but i think the tops of feet will be ok and you can wear socks!

Or....the absolute best application site for absorption is the scrotum. (True)... so you can rub it all over your balls and then duct tape a sandwich bag over your sac.

Or just let it get on her. Shell get bigger but leaner and her libido will likely go up ;)

jarod86

Awards
There is potential for transfer to her. Wait as long as you can Brush off any flakes on the skin. (Sometimes alot ). Wear a shirt if you apply to chest. Some sweats if you use inner thighs ( might put a damper on your sex life :( Ill check but i think the tops of feet will be ok and you can wear socks! Or....the absolute best application site for absorption is the scrotum. (True)... so you can rub it all over your balls and then duct tape a sandwich bag over your sac. Or just let it get on her. Shell get bigger but leaner and her libido will likely go up ;)

All good options.

I'll take the sandwich bag route.

Cheers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At normal doses shutdown is not really an issue. Formeron can be used FOR PCT.
I know more than one person who has been using it every day for several years with no ill effects.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brunel have you ever thought of producing formestane in capsule form? Or is it not worth it since the transdermal works so well? Seems capsule would be of some covinence for on the go and preventing cross contamination with kids and spouse

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people prefer transdermal.
Besides at this point anything like this is going to be on its way out. THere is a bill that they are really pushing to pass that will eradicate most of the current anabolic substances from the supp industry.
They keep pushing the bill and changing it and pushing it again. It will eventually pass. Its got a 55% chance of passing currently which is extremely high.
Most bills have a 1-3% chance so....things look grim.

For now enjoy Formeron.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Most people prefer transdermal.
Besides at this point anything like this is going to be on its way out. THere is a bill that they are really pushing to pass that will eradicate most of the current anabolic substances from the supp industry.
They keep pushing the bill and changing it and pushing it again. It will eventually pass. Its got a 55% chance of passing currently which is extremely high.
Most bills have a 1-3% chance so....things look grim.

For now enjoy Formeron.
And they are leaving no stone unturned this time...
"(b)Absence from list
The absence of a product from the list referred to in subsection (a) shall not constitute evidence that the product does not contain an anabolic steroid."

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And they are leaving no stone unturned this time...
"(b)Absence from list
The absence of a product from the list referred to in subsection (a) shall not constitute evidence that the product does not contain an anabolic steroid."
Yah they want to make sure that people can't use loopholes like they do currently. Basically if it's anabolic, not a plant it's gonna get whacked.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Say youre running 500mg of test e every week for 8 weeks. How much fomeron do you think that person would need to prevent estrogen sides. I know every body is different, so just a guess. Like one pump every day or one probably?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me personally 2 pumps per day.
1 am 1 pm.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I've been eager to use this product so I pulled the trigger and bought some last night. Just waiting for it to be shipped out and just gonna stack it with some DAA and the usual staples. Hoping to have success with the leaning and the hardening, knowing diet and training are what's most important. Will up my protein intake as well and see what's what.

Stinks that they want to pass a bill to stop this stuff. Guess the gov't doesn't want a strong populous. Now why would that be the case? HAHA!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does suck that they are planning to outlaw it.
Im doing my best to make sure you guys have natural options when the time comes.
Enjoy the Formeron and by all means let us know how it goes!

FullGold

Awards
Hey brundle, am I correct in assuming that the active ingredient in formeron (the left over flakes) needs a carrier like rubbing alcohol in order to be transferred to my wife and son. They sleep in the same bed as me and I'd hate for the dried flakes to affect them.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some can still be absorbed although it would likely be minimal.
Like I said in PM.
Apply morn and afternoon then shower before bed.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle yesterday and applied my first dose (1 pump) after my post-workout shower. It has a ever-so-slight gritty texture to it, but it does have a nice aroma about it and dries like a dream. Dosed again this morning after showering and looking forward to what results I might obtain.

From what I read, 2 pumps/day is a good start, but I can ramp it up to 4 pumps/day if I want to benefit sooner, yes?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottle yesterday and applied my first dose (1 pump) after my post-workout shower. It has a ever-so-slight gritty texture to it, but it does have a nice aroma about it and dries like a dream. Dosed again this morning after showering and looking forward to what results I might obtain.

From what I read, 2 pumps/day is a good start, but I can ramp it up to 4 pumps/day if I want to benefit sooner, yes?
2 pumps is great for estro control and mild anabolic response.
4 pumps is considerably stronger and you'll see much more of a change.

steel50

Awards
I decided to use up the rest of my formeron, the pump was dried and it felt empty so I turned it over and probably poured 6ml or more all over my arm, I rubbed it in but turns out I have about 20ml left, so should go light on it for the next few days, or should I wait a few days to put any on? I only want just a minor boost and drying effect so I was planning 1 pump a day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah just apply as normal.
Youll just get a kickstart :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Been on this for about 13 days now. Going with 3 pumps/day; 2 in the AM, 1 in the PM. This week I've been noticing a better overall sense of well being, with yesterday a considerable spike in the libido. Hoping this the anabolic effects kicks in during the next 13 days. I'm enjoying this so far.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Would 75 mg of formeron be enough for a 50-100 mg trest cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would 75 mg of formeron be enough for a 50-100 mg trest cycle?
Im not super familiar with Trest/dosage and strength. I would def go with 2 pumps min. so 150mg.
75mg transdermal formestane is VERY low dose.
Start with 150mg/2 pumps.

Hixxs

Awards
Hi,
I found out a long time ago i had low Test and finally found a doctor to prescribe testosterone gel for me, he won't let me have injections, yet.
60mg topical applied daily in the morning after shower.
i asked about getting an A.I. as well, and he says, that it is not needed, even though my Estradiol value is high.
I live in Sweden and its been absolute hell getting any doctors to help me with this. Almost 3 years of feeling completely horrible.
I've ordered a bottle of Formeron and expect it soon.

Would it better to start off with 1 pump a day for a week or two, and see how i feel, or just go ahead and start with 2?

If anyone else here is on HRT and have any experiences with this product and would share their results/thoughts i would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on HRT and Ive used Formeron for years.
I like 1-2 pumps per day.
You can start with 2 if you like. Guys will use 2 pumps with no testosterone so along with it will be fine.
Adding testosterone WILL raise your estrogen higher so.....yah Id probably start at 2 if its already elevated.

By the way.....your Dr isnt too bright. Your estrogen being high is why your testosterone is low. IF you just used the FOrmeron your test levels would rise without the test gel.

Hixxs

Awards
Hi Brundel,
Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated.
I've been through 10 doctors here now just on this, and not one has agreed with me that my hormones are messed up.
Since some of my values are within range, by only 1 point, they wont do anything.
I also have way out of ranges value's for SHBG, but they say this is ok, and wont cause any harm :S
To show you how bad it is here, they wont do Free Testosterone tests here, only total.

It's been a very long and difficult road for me here, so as you can imagine, I'm very happy to have found this product and cant wait to try it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah thats insane man. IM sorry to hear your suffering.
You could also try Viron with the Formeron. Viron will lower SHBG alot and raise the free T.