Sounds like exciting stuff !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about doing 2 pumps daily (1 morning, 1 night) for about 60 days. Doing a cut. So 50mg per day. Would this even be worth it? Also, Predator Nutrition claims they are getting a batch of Formeron soon? I thought it was discontinued/outlawed??
Each pump is 75 mg so it would be 150mg. Not super high dosed but yes worth it.
Nobody is getting formeron.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea BRUNDEL when is the new ai coming out?
We should be testing it within a couple weeks.
Once I have enough labs to confirm the potency of the extract we will go to production which takes another 2-4 weeks.
Id say realistically 50-60 days.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Is the instep of the foot an ok place to apply Formeron? Tried squirting some onto my wrist today and rubbing it into my chest, but it was runnier than expected so some of it got onto my palm and had to spread it into my shoulders and upper arms so as not to lose any :D Instep seems like an easily accessible spot angle wise, what do ye think?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be fine, but if you see the amount that comes out, the instep is not enough space to spread it out evenly. I'd say it could be ONE of the spots, but not THE spot. I prefer my inner thigh and back of knee.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately my inner thighs aren't exactly skin and bone at the moment ;) Back of the knees might work well though. Anything wrong with the upper arms, specifically the triceps? That's where a lot of it went just now when I panicked and scooped it up with my wrist :p

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Using my forearms and applying to upper chest isn't exactly the easiest to do. Lol. So lower chest and upper abs got the blunt of dose. Is that a descent spot??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decent, but not great. Most people carry more fat there. Better than rubbing it on your glutes, though. lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinner skin and less fat.

Tops of feet
shoulders
delts
traps
inner thigh
back of knees

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, lads I have no idea if this is related to Formeron or just a coincidence, but I was out at a club all night so had a shower and applied Formeron when I got home before bed, as I knew I'd be having a serious lie in today anyway :D So pumped on to my shoulder and arm, spent about 30 minutes replying to emails before putting on a t shirt, so it would have a chance to dry in, and then fell asleep almost immediately after getting into bed.
I think I just had the most vivid dream of my life. It wasn't anything unusual or bizarre, I was talking about forming a band with my friends which I'm doing in real life at the moment anyway, but we literally went through debating who would play what and learning a couple of songs in my jam room (we jammed for what seemed at least an hour, a proper session - I can remember dreaming of playing through an entire Killers album, Day & Age, in the dream) and when I woke up I genuinely had to take a minute to realize that none of that had actually happened and we haven't arranged the band yet at all :D :D

All I can say is, I sure hope we sound as good in real life as we did in the dream! But seriously, I know people talk about AIs causing vivid dreams but I always assumed that just meant more things happening in the dreams, not that they'd literally be so life-like that you'd have some trouble differentiating on waking up!

I've only been taking Formeron since Tuesday at 1 pump per day, is there likely to be a correlation here or is it just an amazing coincidence? I always thought AIs took several weeks to make a difference, particularly if E2 is quite high?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say, but anything is possible.

Wait til you get your hands on the new AI in development that we are testing now. :) Talk about a drying effect.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it! Any rough ETA on when we'll find out about the ingredients?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, we are testing a portion of the ingredients now and IMO, could be released as is and people would be blown away. But alas, that is not how Brundel is doing it and he won't release it until the final ingredients are tested and he'll work it in. All I know is that with how well the test batches are going and him looking to improve on that, it will be worth the wait. I personally do not have an ETA.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Ah, obviously I haven't been keeping up lately as I thought the new oral AI was just one compound, with the other compound being developed going into a new transdermal?
Now I'm massively curious as to what's being combined here :p Ye BLR reps sure know how to generate buzz ahead of a product launch!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Each time I'm sent something I think, hell yeah, when is it releasing and the answer is always, oh that is just part of it. The guy never stops thinking.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Each time I'm sent something I think, hell yeah, when is it releasing and the answer is always, oh that is just part of it. The guy never stops thinking.
Lol I agree. It's crazy cause things just continue to get better.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Sorry one more question (would love to know more about the dream thing if anyone has experience!) - I know alcohol is a phytoestrogen in itself, so obviously to be avoided when one is reducing estrogen, but how strong is it exactly? Don't normally drink much one way or another, but wouldn't mind having one or two beers later to celebrate my country's epic victory against France in the six nations earlier ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry one more question (would love to know more about the dream thing if anyone has experience!) - I know alcohol is a phytoestrogen in itself, so obviously to be avoided when one is reducing estrogen, but how strong is it exactly? Don't normally drink much one way or another, but wouldn't mind having one or two beers later to celebrate my country's epic victory against France in the six nations earlier ;)
The thing that gives me vivid dreams is prolactrone. The ldopa does weird things to me. Like ill wake up doing things in my sleep. The girlfriend said i was doing lateral raises in my sleep once. And i woke up trying to pour a drink once in bed of course with nothing in my hands.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of you guys know that if we are gonna put out a combo product i want every ingredient to work by itself in the dose included. How many products have 16 ingredients with only 1 in a high enough dose to work. This is misleading at best but also a huge waste. Why not just put the right dose in and have an exceptional product!

Happy i have you guys to help with testing.

Thank you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of you guys know that if we are gonna put out a combo product i want every ingredient to work by itself in the dose included. How many products have 16 ingredients with only 1 in a high enough dose to work. This is misleading at best but also a huge waste. Why not just put the right dose in and have an exceptional product! Happy i have you guys to help with testing. Thank you.
Companies need to learn from this man. Your 100% right. A product is best when all ingredients work at the right dosage. As you said 90% or maybe more mislead with one ingredient that's dosed right and all others are mainly for marketing/show.

I salute your process brotha. Glad I'm part of this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel Any more info on the new AI ?
Yes sir.
Presently we have 2 on deck.
1. Transdermal - formeron replacement.
I expected this to be very light but testing is proving otherwise. 100% of testers mentioned joint pain at the test dose. I considered lowering the dose for the retail product but the ai we are using is not extremely expensive so Im gonna leave the dose alone and you guys can take lower doses if you want. We are also including 3 additional ingredients at max dose. These are all really cool additions, each would be viable by itself. Each is specifically good for use in transdermals and this will probably be the best product around for lean gains, hardening, drying. Will give you that hard dense vascular look everyone loves. Its also 100% natural ingredients.

2. Oral-
On paper the target compound provides 95% aromatase inhibition. This is exceptionally high. We could not synthesize the target so we are using extraction. The extract, as it turns out, has some other interesting properties including being anabolic. This is aside from the obvious test boosting properties of ais. Very cool moa. Highly unusual.

The first should be ready in 3 to 4 weeks. The second depends on how testing goes. The raws shipped to me a few days ago and well start testing and labs straight away for the oral.
The trans has been in testing already including labs. Looks like 100% we are going to production on this shortly. I just have to test the additional ingredients which also shipped this last week.

So....soon you will have 2 very solid ai options.
1 a lean dry fst burning machine
2 a powerhouse ai/anabolic.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I'm particularly looking forward to the oral one as I just like the peace of mind of swallowing something and knowing you've done it right :p

Now that you're using an extract instead of a synthesized compound, what level of inhibition are you anticipating, and how will this compare with formestane's? I remember you were originally suggesting that it would actually be a fair bit stronger, which was surprising.
Also, you've mentioned a few times that it's anabolic, but through an unusual mechanism - is this mechanism likely to be suppressive do you think? There's been some debate about how high one can dose formestane without it itself contributing to suppression owing to its conversion to 4-HT.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm particularly looking forward to the oral one as I just like the peace of mind of swallowing something and knowing you've done it right :p

Now that you're using an extract instead of a synthesized compound, what level of inhibition are you anticipating, and how will this compare with formestane's? I remember you were originally suggesting that it would actually be a fair bit stronger, which was surprising.
Also, you've mentioned a few times that it's anabolic, but through an unusual mechanism - is this mechanism likely to be suppressive do you think? There's been some debate about how high one can dose formestane without it itself contributing to suppression owing to its conversion to 4-HT.
The extract will still be exceptionally strong. It has several stout Ais in it and we are benefiting from the additional components.
It will still likely be in the 90% + range as even the lightest ai was approx 92%.
No suppression no. It will raise test levels as would be expected from an AI so it can be used for PCT along with Rebirth.
Rebirth
viron
one of the new AIs = perfect PCT.

This is NOT a PH and its not a steroid again, very interesting and unusual pathway. Well...its seen in other plants but not many.
One comes to mind but I dont want to spoil the surprise.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Cheers for all the info Brundel: One last thing out of interest, what % roughly was formestane?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Approx 75% but the bioavailablity was VERY low. ~2% to 7% so....it was very poorly absorbed. Frankly the transdermal we are using now looks like its stronger but I cant say more at this time.
Both of the new AIs will be exceptional. They will both be slightly different though because of route of administration as well as ancillary effects such as fat burning or muscle building. The trans will be a fantastic fat burner and the oral will Probably be a solid anabolic.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So taking both at lower doses would be over kill or the best of both worlds??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So taking both at lower doses would be over kill or the best of both worlds??
Im not sure but I would think it would drop estrogen levels to basically nothing which is bad long term.
It would depend though. For example, if you were running something- AAS/PH/DS that was exceptionally wet then a high dose of ai is fine.
Solo though it would almost certainly be stronger than you would want.

Both are going to be good though. I understand wanting to have both the fat burning and anabolic but we have Follidrone you can take with the transdermal to make it anabolic.
Also we have 2 other anabolics coming soon so youll also have those to choose from.
1 is a mixed product with Epicatechin. Really cool mix.
The other is a new type of anabolic Ive never seen anyone even try in a supplement

REALLY exciting stuff coming.

Also the PWO is close to ready for final testing. Sooooo amped up about this.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
If my shoulder / arm has hundreds of little glittery crystals on it after application, does that mean I didn't rub it in properly? I'm used to there being a few of these left over after rubbing in, but just caught a glance of my shoulder in the mirror and there seem to be far more than usual.

Also, my arm is relatively hairy, sometimes I see these crystals clinging to the hairs after application - does this mean I'm losing a bunch of the Formeron or will it eventually be absorbed? And if it means I'm losing it, am I screwed? There are very few places on my body which are both non-muscular/non-fatty and bald ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should shave when using transdermals. The hair will reduce absorption because it captures alot.
The remaining formestane is normal. Only a very small % gets through with formestane. Obviously its enough but alot is left behind.
No worries. This always happens.
I would shave bro. I use clippers personally.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Haha I'll consider it :p Usually apply to my traps where there's no hair anyway, just this morning my arm slipped so I got it all over my lateral delt and arm :D
One thing, in terms of measuring dosage if a pump is 75mg, how much mg would you say you're actually "taking" with each pump? I've heard you say before that Xmg / day transdermal is equivelant to Xmg / week injected, which would imply that one divides by 7 to get the true dosage? Or am I reading that entirely wrong?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I'll consider it :p Usually apply to my traps where there's no hair anyway, just this morning my arm slipped so I got it all over my lateral delt and arm :D
One thing, in terms of measuring dosage if a pump is 75mg, how much mg would you say you're actually "taking" with each pump? I've heard you say before that Xmg / day transdermal is equivelant to Xmg / week injected, which would imply that one divides by 7 to get the true dosage? Or am I reading that entirely wrong?
HOnestly nobody really knows this answer.
With transdermals especially there are so many factors to take into consideration that it will be drastically different for everyone.
Skin type and thickness and application area and skin health and hydration etc etc etc.

There is no reason to think that transdermal is 7x less compared to inject. Its probably less than that but again I really dont know as there are no studies to go off of. Anyone who tells you a number is guessing at best. I wish I had a better answer for you. I do know that enough is absorbed that Formeron was the best selling TD formestane for years and it works incredibly well considering how poor formestane is as a transdermal candidate.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing, I've only been taking 1 pump pet day until I've confirmed I can get one more bottle (which looks very likely now) but even at that the change in my mood and energy has been ridiculous, and I'm noticing some amount of join pain (started taking glucosamine as well as cod liver oil though so hopefully that'll resolve it) which if I'm only absorbing a bit of the dosage is pretty unbelievable :D

I tend to keep my sleeve rolled up on the side I apply it for a good while after application, I wonder if this is helping with absorption
Still can't wait for the new oral AI so this kind of overthinking will become redundant :D

newbie8

Awards
That's the thing, I've only been taking 1 pump pet day until I've confirmed I can get one more bottle (which looks very likely now) but even at that the change in my mood and energy has been ridiculous, and I'm noticing some amount of join pain (started taking glucosamine as well as cod liver oil though so hopefully that'll resolve it) which if I'm only absorbing a bit of the dosage is pretty unbelievable :D

I tend to keep my sleeve rolled up on the side I apply it for a good while after application, I wonder if this is helping with absorption
Still can't wait for the new oral AI so this kind of overthinking will become redundant :D
Can you use expired formeron? Any side effect?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you use expired formeron? Any side effect?
You better send it to me first to test it out and make sure nothing horrific will happen

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is fine. EXP dates are just a required thing. ALmost never are supplements bad after the exp date.
Formeron is fine.

Also....we are going to start selling formeron again in the UK.
Just a heads up ;)