How to use Formeron questions

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is fine. EXP dates are just a required thing. ALmost never are supplements bad after the exp date.
Formeron is fine.

Also....we are going to start selling formeron again in the UK.
Just a heads up ;)

Where at??? I need to order this, though I won't say where I am currently living ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
..packs bag for a quick trip to the UK with large suitcases for gifts..

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some formeron, I still have 4 left.... now I get to use them!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most difficult part about stashes is figuring out when the right time to use it is. :) Then eventually you become a hoarder because there isn't a time special enough to give up the goods that you've held onto for so long.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel can you give any hints as to a date for the UK release? I'm close to pulling the trigger on Brawn Formestane but with the iffy reviews I would much rather buy from a company like you guys with a great reputation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working on it now. Ill update this thread as I know more. Obviously I cant manufacture it here so this poses a problem.
Not sure if you guys know this but I hand make every transdermal. Literally. With Exotherm I even do all the chemical extractions myself. Nothing left to chance. This is part of why Formeron was so good. I made it in very small batches, by hand. Formestane is nearly impossible to get to dissolve in anything that wont eat your skin off. So....with formestane especially one has to be super delicate and exact calculations are mandatory.
I can tell you this much.
We are going to re release formeron, in Europe only, soon. Less than 6 months. Hopefully less than 3.
Ill know more in 48 hours or so.
And it will be available only from one source.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working on it now. Ill update this thread as I know more. Obviously I cant manufacture it here so this poses a problem.
Not sure if you guys know this but I hand make every transdermal. Literally. With Exotherm I even do all the chemical extractions myself. Nothing left to chance. This is part of why Formeron was so good. I made it in very small batches, by hand. Formestane is nearly impossible to get to dissolve in anything that wont eat your skin off. So....with formestane especially one has to be super delicate and exact calculations are mandatory.
I can tell you this much.
We are going to re release formeron, in Europe only, soon. Less than 6 months. Hopefully less than 3.
Ill know more in 48 hours or so.
And it will be available only from one source.
Woohoo!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpin for an update from brundel for Formeron

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might take a bit but we plan on getting this done. Its all about ironing out manufacturing from another country.
I should have an update soon.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might take a bit but we plan on getting this done. Its all about ironing out manufacturing from another country.
Ok Brundel thanks for the update ?

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans on making oral formestane? If i remember well i saw somewhere you posted long time ago that you provided to some of your friends an oral version and it did work well! Some people do not like tds so it will be good to have an alternative!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans on making oral formestane? If i remember well i saw somewhere you posted long time ago that you provided to some of your friends an oral version and it did work well! Some people do not like tds so it will be good to have an alternative!
In all honesty I believe oral formestane is better but everyone seems to like the transdermal. There are plans to do some eu only products aside from formestane ;)
Working on it now. Maybe well do an oral form plus another designer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy man ^ lol.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty I believe oral formestane is better but everyone seems to like the transdermal. There are plans to do some eu only products aside from formestane ;)
Working on it now. Maybe well do an oral form plus another designer.
Any news on the EU only products ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think formeron should be out soon. Maybe a week or so. I'll find out if he doesn't answer before I talk to him

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for new release date

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working on the update guys.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are testing a potentially new carrier.
I want to ensure this is the best it can be. Also keep in mind this is in the UK only.