How to use Formeron questions

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
With 2014 anabolic steroid act that passed congress can we expect ban on selling Formeron?

If yes why not just make it in non USA facility like in UK then ship it from there worldwide (except in USA)?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
B
With 2014 anabolic steroid act that passed congress can we expect ban on selling Formeron?

If yes why not just make it in non USA facility like in UK then ship it from there worldwide (except in USA)?
Probably depends on the market outside the US for TD formestane. That is a good idea though

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Formestane was explicitly named in the banned list

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Formestane was explicitly named in the banned list
Damn then we need alert from what date on they'll ban selling formestane products in USA to either stock up or to start buying it from UK distributors (at already now almost double price).

Any info when this date should be or not effective in 2015 yet?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obama has 8 more days to sign.
Im trying to sell off stock before then. IF there is a grace period we will have one last batch.
OTherwise its gone forever.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No..people are buying 10 and 20 at a time right now.

jimmyg

Awards
No..people are buying 10 and 20 at a time right now.
Hi brundel are you still going to make this available for the UK market?
Few people supply it over here and wondering whether I need to start stocking up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi brundel are you still going to make this available for the UK market?
Few people supply it over here and wondering whether I need to start stocking up.
No. It will be illegal for me to manufacture and sell unfortunately so. Id stock up. I dont think there is much over there.
The last 2 orders for both JW and PMS will not have formeron because I make ALOT more if its sold through our store.
I get wholesale + retail markup which I need since the product is going to be stopped.

Redeemed

Awards
Does anyone know where I can get some formeron before its all gone? I'm ready to buy! Brundel do you have any?

Redeemed

Awards
YEEEESSSSS!!! JUST GOT THE LAST 5 BOTTLES OFF OF BLACK LION RESEARCH ONLINE STORE! Still looking for more though, thanks for a very good product Brundel!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Wow Nutraplanet already removed Formeron from his website.

Redeemed

Awards
Brundel I have a question I hope you will answer? I'm trying to buy as much formeron as I can but finding is not easy right now but the question I have is, is Formabolic the same as Formeron? Does it convert to 4-Hydroxytestosteron (hope I spelled right) at higher doses just like formeron? I bought 4 bottles but now wonder if its the same? Please a little help, thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel I have a question I hope you will answer? I'm trying to buy as much formeron as I can but finding is not easy right now but the question I have is, is Formabolic the same as Formeron? Does it convert to 4-Hydroxytestosteron (hope I spelled right) at higher doses just like formeron? I bought 4 bottles but now wonder if its the same? Please a little help, thanks.
I have plenty of formeron just go to the black lion research website. It'll be listed as in stock again. In about an hour. When I get home.

Nobody has the same carrier as formeron.
Since this is the last time ever you can buy it I'd stock up now with formeron knowing it's a solid product

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know where I can get some formeron before its all gone? I'm ready to buy! Brundel do you have any?
I changed the store to in stock with 200 units left.
There are only a few days left so...get in there!

jimmyg

Awards
No. It will be illegal for me to manufacture and sell unfortunately so. Id stock up. I dont think there is much over there.
The last 2 orders for both JW and PMS will not have formeron because I make ALOT more if its sold through our store.
I get wholesale + retail markup which I need since the product is going to be stopped.
4 bottles ordered today :)

uk cost converted to 67 dollars a bottle!!

FitnessLuke

Awards
This is such bull****! I am pist in so many ways by how ignorant congress is. Anyways is halodrol and msten on the ban list?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is on the list sort of.
Look at it like this-
All they have to do is see it looks like or acts like a steroid and they dont need to pass a bill to add it to the list. They just add it and come get you.
There will be no more aas in supplements ever. No loopholes.

I have new natty anabolics but the days of steroids otc are gone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much you want to bet that HRT clinics see a big bump in business.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Everything is on the list sort of.
Look at it like this-
All they have to do is see it looks like or acts like a steroid and they dont need to pass a bill to add it to the list. They just add it and come get you.
There will be no more aas in supplements ever. No loopholes.

I have new natty anabolics but the days of steroids otc are gone.
WTF....well companies need to just advertise no muscle building effects for the prohormones that don't make this ban list

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It's the compounds themselves; that's why they're being banned.

FitnessLuke

Awards
It's the compounds themselves; that's why they're being banned.
I guess I meant for like any compounds that dont get banned.

I really hate the govt right now. Mainly bc the negative health effects from alcohol far outweigh the effects of p.hs

Redeemed

Awards
Bought 10 bottles! With that said what's the shelf life of formeron ? Its been asked before but not answered!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60 days.

JK, you'll be fine storing them in a cool area for quite some time. I still have bottles I am starting from well over a year ago.

Redeemed

Awards
LOL....I didn't see what you wrote on the bottom at first! 60 days would SUCK, thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its fine for several years if you keep it in a cool dark place.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As it is, expiration date says 2017 on the bottles anyways. And should be good past that.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I really hate the govt right now. Mainly bc the negative health effects from alcohol far outweigh the effects of p.hs
I hear ya, buddy.

FitnessLuke

Awards
You think getting steroids will be easier since the demand will increase...hopefully causing an increase in supply?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Someone had brought it up in another post, but I think it'll increase the black market on those seeking PH's and the like.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think getting steroids will be easier since the demand will increase...hopefully causing an increase in supply?
Steroids are already super easy to get. As easy as a prohormone or ds ever was. This is not the proper place to discuss it but there are places where it is ok to talk about the what, how and where.

Redeemed

Awards
Ordered 5 bottles of Formeron on Dec. 16th it was shipped on the 18th today is the 24th and still hasn't come! What's the deal?? Order #00169

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the holiday season. THings take ALOT longer. All packs we shipped on the 20th they told us at least a week in transit. THis is only counting shipping days so not yesterday or today etc. So really like 10 days maybe. Sucks but thats how it is during xmas as everyone is shipping packs.
In addition if it was Formeron things were delayed even more so because of the ban and a 1000% increase in sales and packs being shipped.
Also this isnt the place to ask about shipping. Try the contact page on our site.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^This. It's like the only time of the year that literally everyone is sending million. We are talking like 100 million more packages than usual.
Yah...it's taking forever for people to get packages but things will return to normal. Redeemed you will 100% vet your pack. One of the last formeron packs ever.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hey guys quick question. I just started formeron 2pumps/day and Viron 1cap/day 5on 2off. Should I still do the 2 pumps of formeron on the days i dont take the viron? Sucks im late the party on the formeron at least I was able to pick up 5 bottles before it was gone!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes take the Formeron on off days as well.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GLad you like it.
Enjoy because its gone forever :(

DOnt worry though we have alot of new products coming in the first quarter of 2015.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I know :( ... found about it to late, just my luck... I did pick up 5 bottles though! Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works for the new year!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GLad you like it. Enjoy because its gone forever :( DOnt worry though we have alot of new products coming in the first quarter of 2012.
I bet in 2015 too!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol my phones auto correct does some really odd things.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro
Yes you can run it 20 weeks for sure. It will do alot to help you lose bodyfat.
2 pumps will get you 80 days with 2 bottles. At 4 youll only get 40 but itll be ALOT stronger.