How to "pulse" orals

homesliceyea

Awards
Dr. D, what do you think about using Liv52 or Liver Longer on off days? Do you know anything about them? Liver Longer seems a bit like uncharted territory in terms of side effects and whatnot.

Also, tomorrow is my 4th day of pulse, and last time I took 30 mg EPI and 150 mg ZOL. Acne is barely present and no joint pain or anything. I'm thinking of upping one of the two compounds tomorrow, but i'm not sure which. Would you go to 40 mg of EPI or 200 mg ZOL?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
1) In addition to my ACT extreme question, does anyone know why DrD is against milk thistle use but not against using NAC, SAMe, Liv52, etc while pulsing? How about Liver Longer by Thermolife? Is it that only MT messes with the androgen receptor? I thought it also has to do with anything increasing liver function causing absorption problems. However, maybe this is a non-issue if you wait until off days...i'm sure all of the drug has been processed by then.

2) Again, anyone know how activate extreme should be incorporated into a pulse, if at all?

Last question:

3) Anyone run EPI and Prostan/orastan-E/ZOL pulse? If so, what dosage and for how long? I am currently doing this and I am up to 30 mg EPI and 150 mg ZOL. I'm thinking of going up to 200 mg ZOL and leaving the EPI at 30 mg and continuing at that for 5-6 weeks, then ramping down and coming off. Probably will need a post cycle therapy with toremifene but not sure. I have mass fx and have been dosing HDX2 normally. Probably will not use HDX2 in PCT thought b/c using it a lot now. Will this cause gyno problems if I stop it prior to PCT and just us a serm? Should I ramp it down and if so, when?
The ACTx should really be used daily. Some of the ingredients would work fine on a pulse but the heart of the formula requires daily use to be truly effective.

I am not against MT per say! It just isn't needed on a pulse. Go ahead and do it though, that way you won't keep worrying about it and it probably won't hurt your gains too bad unless you just get totally stupid with it, double dosing or something. :)

It seems I keep answering these questions, Zol/Epi is good but a bit androgenic. Adjust the dose according to your own tastes.

A steroidal (Type I) AI like 6-Br, 6-Oxo, Testolactone, Exemestane, ATD will NEVER cause rebound. It's effect is irreversible/suicidal and downregs aromatase which has residual effects so you don't even have to taper off! Enzyme inhibitors like letro and dex will become inducers and rebound if not used properly.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I forgot to ask something.

D, you mentioned that if I run 4 caps of HDX2 during my pulse I would hardly need post cycle therapy, but you recommend to add some MFX, what is your recommended dosage for MFX during that PCT?
The same as usual. It's like any nettle based product, it must be used daily and at a minimum sufficient dose. The effect is very dose dependent and if you don't take enough it might not work at all, not even a little bit. This dose is different for everyone of course, so you can try just 2 caps/day and see if that works if you wanna stretch a bottle (and it very well might work for many guys) but at least do it daily.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, good stuff in post cycle therapy! I don't care what you've heard about "androgenic metabolites", it's great in post cycle therapy and you can quote me on that. It has the dual gonadotropic action of not only being an AI but a 5a-reductase inhibitor too, which kicks both FSH and LH in gear faster than just one or the other.

It is not a SERM to my knowledge. Just a good, irreversible suicide substrate for aromatase. It's not as rough on libido as you might suspect either, but not as clean as 6-Br in that regard, which is still my fav.

I do like formestane on cycle and at the beginning of PCT. Shutdown is delayed, hCG results are better insured in combination, it attenuates adverse metabolism of "dirty" compounds like test though controlled metabolism, etc..
D, how is Forme and 6-bromo on cholestrol? I know ATD's aren't good for HDL. Some SERM's are.

Sorry for the huge quote and off topic.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, what do you think about using Liv52 or Liver Longer on off days? Do you know anything about them? Liver Longer seems a bit like uncharted territory in terms of side effects and whatnot.

Also, tomorrow is my 4th day of pulse, and last time I took 30 mg EPI and 150 mg ZOL. Acne is barely present and no joint pain or anything. I'm thinking of upping one of the two compounds tomorrow, but i'm not sure which. Would you go to 40 mg of EPI or 200 mg ZOL?
That would be fine. Liver Longer looks like it was design to be taken specifically with orals. The ingredient is a biodetergent that helps discourage biliary obstruction, so this product would actually be better suited for pulsing that a glutathione booster or AR antagonist.

I would up the Epi now, and maybe the Zol too eventually, but not now. Try several different things like that on this pulse and note how they work. That way you'll have a greater intuitive sense of what works best and in what ratios for next time.

Also, post your results to benefit the rest of the guys with this same question! :thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D, how is Forme and 6-bromo on cholestrol? I know ATD's aren't good for HDL. Some SERM's are.

Sorry for the huge quote and off topic.
I am not very sure about form. I have never run a "pure" experiment with it where other variables were not involved, but my impression has always been that it is pretty nice on lipids, maybe because it's a mild reductase inhibitor?

6-Br is nice to lipids from the blood I've seen. I am unsure why, but I assume one reason is because of it's effects on estrogen biosynthesis. Even though it crushes estro in the first 2 wks, levels are slowly reestablished after that, about the same time HDL would take a hit, but who knows. That's why isomer ratios are important with 6-Br products, don't go cheap on it! :)

KingLeonidas

KingLeonidas

Awards
Trying to do my first cycle using Havoc and would like advice on what I have set up:

Week 1: 10/20/30/30
Week 2: 30/30/30/30
Week 3: 40/40/40/30
Week 4: 40/40/40/30
Week 5: 40/40/40/30

on workout days I'll also be taking 4 HyperdrolX2
on off days I'll be taking 2 HDX2 and 1 Retain and some ALA

for PCT I'll switch the HDX2 for MassFX and continue taking Retain and ALA and throw Creatine and BCAAs back into the mix

thoughts?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am not very sure about form. I have never run a "pure" experiment with it where other variables were not involved, but my impression has always been that it is pretty nice on lipids, maybe because it's a mild reductase inhibitor?

6-Br is nice to lipids from the blood I've seen. I am unsure why, but I assume one reason is because of it's effects on estrogen biosynthesis. Even though it crushes estro in the first 2 wks, levels are slowly reestablished after that, about the same time HDL would take a hit, but who knows. That's why isomer ratios are important with 6-Br products, don't go cheap on it! :)
Thanks D, BTW I left u a PM on the question u ask me.
So respond dang it:lol:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Trying to do my first cycle using Havoc and would like advice on what I have set up:

Week 1: 10/20/30/30
Week 2: 30/30/30/30
Week 3: 40/40/40/30
Week 4: 40/40/40/30
Week 5: 40/40/40/30

on workout days I'll also be taking 4 HyperdrolX2
on off days I'll be taking 2 HDX2 and 1 Retain and some ALA

for post cycle therapy I'll switch the HDX2 for MassFX and continue taking Retain and ALA and throw Creatine and BCAAs back into the mix

thoughts?
Interesting. I assume your end of the week taper is designed to compensate for the relatively high dose 4x/wk of a product like Havoc that suppresses fairly fast? If so, that would suggest you have some prior experience. I would expect to see a plan like this from a guy who's done that cycle a time or two and has a very fine tuned plan of attack now. Post cycle therapy looks good. Emphasizing the AI dose on the ON days is interesting too. My gut feeling is that may be an effective strategy using Havoc specifically.

KingLeonidas

KingLeonidas

Awards
Interesting. I assume your end of the week taper is designed to compensate for the relatively high dose 4x/wk of a product like Havoc that suppresses fairly fast? If so, that would suggest you have some prior experience. I would expect to see a plan like this from a guy who's done that cycle a time or two and has a very fine tuned plan of attack now. Post cycle therapy looks good. Emphasizing the AI dose on the ON days is interesting too. My gut feeling is that may be an effective strategy using Havoc specifically.
yup, lowered does on 4th day is due to my 4 day workout split, instead of 3

thanks for responding

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What specifically, Neo?
So with a pulse I can just continue to use the form and up the HDX2 / MassFX for PCT ( not that I really need a PCT ) then take a week break then back on a pulse again?

Thanks man,

Neoborn

homesliceyea

Awards
The ACTx should really be used daily. Some of the ingredients would work fine on a pulse but the heart of the formula requires daily use to be truly effective.

I am not against MT per say! It just isn't needed on a pulse. Go ahead and do it though, that way you won't keep worrying about it and it probably won't hurt your gains too bad unless you just get totally stupid with it, double dosing or something. :)

It seems I keep answering these questions, Zol/Epi is good but a bit androgenic. Adjust the dose according to your own tastes.

A steroidal (Type I) AI like 6-Br, 6-Oxo, Testolactone, Exemestane, ATD will NEVER cause rebound. It's effect is irreversible/suicidal and downregs aromatase which has residual effects so you don't even have to taper off! Enzyme inhibitors like letro and dex will become inducers and rebound if not used properly.
D:

Thanks a lot man. Sorry if my question seemed repetitive. That cleared up a lot.

Btw, Act extreme and Mass FX are similar products, or they just both have the divanil and the other ingredients are very different? Is there any place for ACT extreme in a pulse if you use it every day like you say, or would that be a bad idea especially if using Mass FX in "pct"?

I will keep you guys updated as to how I feel at 40 mg EPI and 150 mg ZOL tomorrow.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Great info there!

The same as usual. It's like any nettle based product, it must be used daily and at a minimum sufficient dose. The effect is very dose dependent and if you don't take enough it might not work at all, not even a little bit. This dose is different for everyone of course, so you can try just 2 caps/day and see if that works if you wanna stretch a bottle (and it very well might work for many guys) but at least do it daily.
Gotcha!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So with a pulse I can just continue to use the form and up the HDX2 / MassFX for post cycle therapy ( not that I really need a PCT ) then take a week break then back on a pulse again?

Thanks man,

Neoborn
Well in the long term, you basically pulse to the point of toxicity/suppression, which will be 2-6 months typically. At that point, no matter how good you are, you need a break just to level the field. Take a month off anyway, even it no PCT is needed. If you think you do need a PCT, do a proper one (from 4-8wks) with a SERM and an inverse taper AI. Otherwise, I like to bridge with MFX in the off time, and maybe a new test booster that's out if I've been wanting to try too.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D:

Thanks a lot man. Sorry if my question seemed repetitive. That cleared up a lot.

Btw, Act extreme and Mass FX are similar products, or they just both have the divanil and the other ingredients are very different? Is there any place for ACT extreme in a pulse if you use it every day like you say, or would that be a bad idea especially if using Mass FX in "post cycle therapy"?

I will keep you guys updated as to how I feel at 40 mg EPI and 150 mg ZOL tomorrow.
It's cool, I know I'm not the best communicator so I'm sorry if I confused you!

MassFX and ACTx are the same in this regard, they should be used daily for all the benefits to be felt, even when pulsing. There will be some cross-resistance developed with them, so a minimum 10 day break should be allowed in between their use. Actually, I like 2 wks best, but I've seen guys restore as quickly as 10 days between DVTHF cycle.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's cool, I know I'm not the best communicator so I'm sorry if I confused you!

MassFX and ACTx are the same in this regard, they should be used daily for all the benefits to be felt, even when pulsing. There will be some cross-resistance developed with them, so a minimum 10 day break should be allowed in between their use. Actually, I like 2 wks best, but I've seen guys restore as quickly as 10 days between DVTHF cycle.
DR D. I'm sorry if this has already been asked (I've read about 11 pages of this thread and this is a long thread.) Would it be alright to pulse superdrol for the first 4 weeks while taking something mild everyday like bold 1,4add everyday for like 10 weeks (I've read it takes awhile to build up the gains from the boldenone.) this is what I was thinking of doing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
DR D. I'm sorry if this has already been asked (I've read about 11 pages of this thread and this is a long thread.) Would it be alright to pulse superdrol for the first 4 weeks while taking something mild everyday like bold 1,4add everyday for like 10 weeks (I've read it takes awhile to build up the gains from the boldenone.) this is what I was thinking of doing.
In this case, I think you could probably get away with that no problem. 1,4-ADione is a mild AI in itself, the 6-hydrogenated form of ATD basically, so it doesn't encourage rapid shutdown, just the opposite if used in moderation. That plan looks solid to me, perhaps a bit expensive though with the current cost of bold precursors.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NP is sposed to bring it to the table in affordable bulk actually .. prob within the week... theres a thread in their forum bouts it.... better jump on it....

quadrato

Awards
Sorry if this question comes up all the time but I just wanna make sure i got this thing right:

Epistane Pulse cycle:

Week 1:10/20/30mg Epi

Week 2-3: 30mg Epi

week 4-5: Activate Xtreme 2caps/day, morning and night

Week 6-8: 30mg Epi

Week 9-10: same as 4-5

Week 11-13: 30mg Epi

Week 14-16: 6-oxo and Activate Xtreme as PCT

The day after every time I take Epi I will be taking 6-oxo
I workout 6 days a week (3 cardio 3 lifting) and ill take a Retain2 before each workout.
Anabolic pump ED 3times through whole cycle and pct.
Cycle Support on off days when i take Epi.

Does this seem right? Should i use 6-oxo during the cycle or save it for pct?

thanks in advance

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this case, I think you could probably get away with that no problem. 1,4-ADione is a mild AI in itself, the 6-hydrogenated form of ATD basically, so it doesn't encourage rapid shutdown, just the opposite if used in moderation. That plan looks solid to me, perhaps a bit expensive though with the current cost of bold precursors.
Yes it is gonna be expensive but I hope it's worth it. I'm really looking forward to the increased appetite that I keep hearing about.When you say moderation for the 1,4add how many mgs do you suggest ?? I was thinking around 800mgs but would appreciate your input... And if the superdrol is feeling good do you think 6 weeks would be pushing it?? I'm going to pulse 3 days a week with the 2 day break at the end of every week.Tuesday,thursday and saturday.thanks for your reply

pman

pman

Awards
Would it be safe to do a 2 days on 2 days off pulse cycle of M-Drol at 20 mg per/day for 6 to 8 weeks or is this pushing my luck???? I want to do it safe and conservative.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be safe to do a 2 days on 2 days off pulse cycle of M-Drol at 20 mg per/day for 6 to 8 weeks or is this pushing my luck???? I want to do it safe and conservative.
20 a day wouldn't sound bad for that at all. Is it a 2 on 2 off perpetual? ie MT on WTh off FSa on SuM off TW on etc rotating? or 2 on 2 off 2 on 1 off?

cause even so max in 7 days is only 80mg. There are people (not many but some) who take that much in 2 days on a regular cycle, plenty that take 30mg a day (so 90 in 3 days), so its probably ok.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Week 4/5 is your off week then and again week 9/10? If so looks good to me :) Anyone else wanna chime in? If you want to add any liver support you can add NAC / SAMe on your off days as per Dr.D.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Sorry if this question comes up all the time but I just wanna make sure i got this thing right:

Epistane Pulse cycle:

Week 14-16: 6-oxo and Activate Xtreme as post cycle therapy

I workout 6 days a week (3 cardio 3 lifting) and ill take a Retain2 before each workout.
Anabolic pump ED 3times through whole cycle and post cycle therapy.

Does this seem right? Should i use 6-oxo during the cycle or save it for post cycle therapy?

thanks in advance

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Epistane Pulse cycle:

Week 14-16: 6-oxo and Activate Xtreme as post cycle therapy

Anabolic pump ED 3times through whole cycle and post cycle therapy.

Does this seem right? Should i use 6-oxo during the cycle or save it for post cycle therapy?

thanks in advance
sounds good, I think 6-oxo during cycle is a waste with epi, since 6-oxo is a suicide AI, and you should have no noticeable estrogen growth with epi. in PCT makes some sense.

The only other thing that makes me wonder is the timing of epi vs AP. I have thought about that a bit and wonder whether when using AP or any other nutrient repartitioner that you can have quite a bit more of the anabolic compounds go to muscle than without the AP. sounds like a good thing, but might be a bad thing dependent on dose and timing. I'm not saying its bad mind you, just its something i've wondered about (even more so with P-slin, as its nutrient repartitioning is craaaaaaaazy)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good point E, I would recommend using the Retain2 and a test booster, say perhaps HDX2?

Much Love,

Neoborn

quadrato

Awards
Good point E, I would recommend using the Retain2 and a test booster, say perhaps HDX2?

Much Love,

Neoborn
Do you think Hyperdrol X2 is better than Activate Xtreme?

And P-slin was something new for me, is that better than anabolic pump? maybe you could use anabolic pump on 2 meals instead of 3 (breakfast and post workout) and P-slin on pre workout meal which it apparently is for?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think Hyperdrol X2 is better than Activate Xtreme?

And P-slin was something new for me, is that better than anabolic pump? maybe you could use anabolic pump on 2 meals instead of 3 (breakfast and post workout) and P-slin on pre workout meal which it apparently is for?
I think hdx2 and activate extreme are different enough that its hard to compare them. they each have their place really. I think either would be ok, again tho, probably better continued gains with hdx2, althought i've never used either. activate extreme is more what you would use if you were a natural bodybuilder or tested athlete, as its not a banned substance. I do plan to try hdx2, possibly with or as part of post cycle therapy with my upcoming cycle. Money of course plays a part, I do envy company reps who can at least try a number of their own products and be able to give wider opinions.

P-slin gives me crazy pumps to the point of having to lower my working weights when I use it, plus its hard for me to take in 100+ g of carbs in one sitting. It does work well the way you describe, with AP or yellow gold in the later meals. you stay pumped solid all day that way. I'd still like to see some more individual feeling from people who took the same designers with and without pslin/ap/yg and hear how they felt each way

homesliceyea

Awards
ACT Extreme and HDX2 could work together. Completely different mechanisms of action. You can use both during your pulse. 2 caps per day seems a bit low on the dosage though. I would do 4-6 caps per day. Depends what you can afford and how long you want to run it for.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Hyperdrol X2 is better than Activate Xtreme??
Though I would like to answer that from experience I cannot, Like Easy I haven't tried these but read peoples replies. I am about to try both but have not so far.

I would say HDX2 is more of a test booster, while ActX is more of a AI / Test Free'r :D if that's the right word but what do I know really :D Easy posted it well.

Read some logs / polls for each product and choose. You could also used them together.

4 caps ActX and 2 caps HDX2 ( ramp up to 4 ).

Much Love,

See what others have to say ;)

Neoborn

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Anabolic pump ED 3times through whole cycle and post cycle therapy.

thanks in advance
Yes, use the 6-Oxo on cycle. Better to antagonize suppression before it even gets a foot hold in your pulse.

Also, I would not take AP daily, a tolerance is developed rather rapidly upon daily use, especially spread out over the whole day. I think it's most effectively applied post-w/o only, or cycled 2wks on 2wks off if used daily.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is gonna be expensive but I hope it's worth it. I'm really looking forward to the increased appetite that I keep hearing about.When you say moderation for the 1,4add how many mgs do you suggest ?? I was thinking around 800mgs but would appreciate your input... And if the superdrol is feeling good do you think 6 weeks would be pushing it?? I'm going to pulse 3 days a week with the 2 day break at the end of every week.Tuesday,thursday and saturday.thanks for your reply
I get nothing perceivable from 1,4-AD at less than 600mg/day, 750-900 is more reliable and still "moderate" IMO.

3x/wk for 6wks is not a prob with SD, especially with the 2 connsecutive offs each week. Very conservative, very well planned. I think you'll enjoy this pulse and make some quality, healthy gains.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, I think 6-oxo during cycle is a waste with epi ...
Not necessarily. Epi acts as a SERM, so estrogen levels can still be elevated. ;) Of course, you may start to ruin some of the finer points and beauty of Epi if you go blunting estrogen biosynthesis, I'm not for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily. Epi acts as a SERM, so estrogen levels can still be elevated. ;) Of course, you may start to ruin some of the finer points and beauty of Epi if you go blunting estrogen biosynthesis, I'm not for sure.
Yeah, I would think that even if estrogen levels do go high, they'd be "gynoless", and would drop at the end with taking the 6-oxo then. I guess there could be other negative effects from it being heightened tho, emotional if it goes high enough :)

The chemical interactions are all too complex for me really :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get nothing perceivable from 1,4-AD at less than 600mg/day, 750-900 is more reliable and still "moderate" IMO.

3x/wk for 6wks is not a prob with superdrol, especially with the 2 connsecutive offs each week. Very conservative, very well planned. I think you'll enjoy this pulse and make some quality, healthy gains.
DR.D,
I'ts really cool of you to take the time an answer everybodys questions. I believe alot of people who potentially would of done harm to themselves have been saved by your help. thanks for your time.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with Dr.D, during my current cycle I stopped my 6-oxo extreme for few days and it looks like my nips becoming more puffy, then I go back to low dose (2-3 caps ED) and they went to normal again.

I tried 5 caps for a few days and I got sick, flu and very bad sore throat, not sure if this is cause by the Epi or the 6-oxo extreme, or maybe this is what is called "test flu", but anyway now I found the right dosage for everything, pulse 40 mg of Epi with 2-3 caps 6-oxo extreme ED and I'm feeling very well, no sides whatsoever, workouts are progressing nicely.

Should i use 6-oxo during the cycle or save it for post cycle therapy?
So yeah based on my experience I would use it during the cycle, and if you're using the regular 6-oxo I would recommend to take about 100 mg or maybe 200 mg of 6-oxo ED , if you're using the extreme then 2 caps (120 mg) or 3 caps (180 mg) ED should be sufficient and work very well.

For post cycle therapy I have prepared some Inhibit-E and Nolva, but I might not use them, depending on how I feel at the end of the cycle, if I feel the estrogen is creeping up during PCT then I'll start administering them, but if not I'll just stick to some natty test booster and see how that will go. (My little experiment :p)

If this works well, then I have very high confident that when next time it's time to run 4 caps of HDX2 ED for my second pulse cycle I would not need a PCT other than a natty test booster (MFX most likely).

Just my 2 cents. :)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 40mg of epi is definately the sweet spot for me:thumbsup:

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 40mg of epi is definately the sweet spot for me:thumbsup:
Agreed! :thumbsup:

I wanted to experiment with higher dosing just to see what it feels like, but I don't have enough caps. :(

Oh well, maybe for next time. :D

now on a pulse this would be downed preworkout right..

or should it be spreadout over the day for 4 doses or 2x2 ??? for best results
Yeah take 2 caps an hour before workout and take 2 caps right after the workout.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! :thumbsup:

I wanted to experiment with higher dosing just to see what it feels like, but I don't have enough caps. :(

Oh well, maybe for next time. :D

Yeah take 2 caps an hour before workout and take 2 caps right after the workout.
cool glad u edited post :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would think that even if estrogen levels do go high, they'd be "gynoless", and would drop at the end with taking the 6-oxo then. I guess there could be other negative effects from it being heightened tho, emotional if it goes high enough :)

The chemical interactions are all too complex for me really :D
It is amazing E. I watched SS's E2 climb into the 40's when we alpha tested it! And he was just as gyno-less as every other Epi user here, quite amazing compound that can elevate estrogen and still block the right receptors to not only prevent gyno but reduce preexisting gyno at the same time! All the while you barely shutdown and cholesterol values stay looking good. Mood is uniquely positive too. You should really give it a try if you haven't yet, then you'll understand. Epi stands alone.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
DR.D,
I'ts really cool of you to take the time an answer everybodys questions. I believe alot of people who potentially would of done harm to themselves have been saved by your help. thanks for your time.
Yes sir, the honor is mine. I was hoping that this pulsing thread would save you guys some grief! It's such a healthier way to do methyls, I'm glad to see it finally catching on and hope it does the industry some good too. I have made many discoveries over the years, but also many mistakes while doing so. Trial and error is a tough school. It's my privilege and redemption to share that knowledge so that you can get right to the safe and effective parts without the pain of bad mistakes. Thanks for the acknowledgment vida. :)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
now on a pulse this would be downed preworkout right..

or should it be spreadout over the day for 4 doses or 2x2 ??? for best results
Yeah, like Solitude said, 20mg pre and 20mg post

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like Solitude said, 20mg pre and 20mg post
and this is for non pulse protocols too ?

i just finished an epistane cycle with phera. and i dossed epistane all diff ways. i only went to 30mg but i did 20mg preworkout sometimes with 10 post. 2 days did 30mg pre workout. most days spreadout 10mg 3x. etc etc

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is amazing E. I watched SS's E2 climb into the 40's when we alpha tested it! And he was just as gyno-less as every other Epi user here, quite amazing compound that can elevate estrogen and still block the right receptors to not only prevent gyno but reduce preexisting gyno at the same time! All the while you barely shutdown and cholesterol values stay looking good. Mood is uniquely positive too. You should really give it a try if you haven't yet, then you'll understand. Epi stands alone.
I'm going to as part of my upcoming cycle in november, partially to help protect me from gyno and other estrogen effects while taking Revolt :) I've got arthritis, so I don't want to go with just a dry compound, as i'm concerned about making joints any worse.

pman

pman

Awards
The subject is soo addicting and i can't stop reading it...keep the pulse updates and experiences coming for this will be my first experience in cycling. I'm on a couple other forums and i mentioned pulse cycling and people thought i was crazy...they were ready to hang me at the stake...lol
I have read several times here where guys would stop making gains after about 3 or 4 weeks...so is it possable to run a pulse cycle to when you stop making gains (no more than 6 to 8 weeks) take about 4 weeks off and do it again???

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm four days into an Epithin-E pulse cycle myself. It will be an 8 week one while I also try to "cut". I workout every other day and I'll only take this on workout days. Here is what I'm doing:

Cycle Dosage
Week 1 20, 30, 30
Week 2 30 x 4 days
Week 3 30 x 3 days
Week 4 40 x 4 days
Week 5 40 x 3 days
Week 6 40 x 4 days
Week 7 30 x 3 days
Week 8 20 x 4 days

Daily
Bulk Cissus (joints)
Guggul (skin)
Fish Oil (health)
Sesathin (health)
High Potency Anti-Oxidants (health)
Resveratrol (health)

Non-Workout days
DHEA 25-50mg
ZMA
Cycle Support or other liver support

Workout days
-Xtend (BCAA)
-Protein Drink post-workout

I plan to "ease" into the cycle and then ease back out or tapper. I'm hoping for minimal or no shutdown.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
and this is for non pulse protocols too ?

i just finished an epistane cycle with phera. and i dossed epistane all diff ways. i only went to 30mg but i did 20mg preworkout sometimes with 10 post. 2 days did 30mg pre workout. most days spreadout 10mg 3x. etc etc
I don't see why not, It has a long half life. But if it were me, I would dose evenly throughout the day on a conventional cycle in order to maintain steady blood concentrations... I'm sure it would work well either way