i'm pulsing now for a week:
21/03 20 mg
23/03 30 mg
24/03 40 mg
26/03 40 mg
28/03 40 mg

still no effect. Is this normal ???

Thanks

yes be patient. pulsing is about slow keepable gains and minimum shut down.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Have you even tried it? It isn't for every compound
No it isn't meant for every compound.

Yes, I have and 3 others I know personally have with Epi and Pheraplex. I have seen blood tests from two of them immediately after their pulse cycle.

If it works for you and what you take, then by all means do it.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No it isn't meant for every compound.

Yes, I have and 3 others I know personally have with Epi and Pheraplex. I have seen blood tests from two of them immediately after their pulse cycle.

If it works for you and what you take, then by all means do it.
Epi is good i hear for pulsing phera plex is probably not the best compound.Personally all i use for pulsing is superdrol it is very fast acting and puts lean weight on you, and when you pulse the only side I get is back pumps!

ajensen11

Awards
What if you want to pulse to decrease the chances of developing gyno?

I am in the midst of running 5 weeks of Havoc at 20/20/30/30/30 (on day 3) and was thinking about adding in Pheraplex pulsed on 4 of my 5 workout days, using the 2on/2off protocol. I am not worried about the liver and lipid wear and tear, since I know that is already going to happen and I am using the usual ON supps and Torem in PCT.

The issue is that I got delayed gyno from Pheraplex, which I am hoping the Havoc with clear up.

So should I just keep the Havoc cycle, with most likely not very good gains but will probably get rid or reduce my gyno?

Or add in the Pheraplex pulsed to try and get better gains, and hopefully the Havoc will still work its magic on the gyno?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex isn't a good pulsing compound from what i hear

ajensen11

Awards
Well I do have 3 bottles of M-drol too. But was just trying to get rid of my Pheraplex.

Do you recall the reasoning behind it not being a good pulsing compound?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well I do have 3 bottles of M-drol too. But was just trying to get rid of my Pheraplex.

Do you recall the reasoning behind it not being a good pulsing compound?
It takes a while to build up persay. I have never used it myself but I remember alot of people including dr. d say it is probably best left for a straight cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I heard the same thing about phera. Epi and super seem to be the very best pulsers.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thundergod again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol is so nice for it, other than lethargy. seems like the perfect use for superdrol really, keeps the toxicity down, yet superdrol is strong enough to give good results that way

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrol is so nice for it, other than lethargy. seems like the perfect use for superdrol really, keeps the toxicity down, yet superdrol is strong enough to give good results that way
Add in Vitamin C @ 2 grams per day, 100 mg. of Dhea per day and take out the lethargy!!

ajensen11

Awards
OK. So pulsing SD 20/20/30/30/40 wont be too much on top of my current Havoc 20/20/30/30/30 cycle already? Especially since both are dry.

And it prolly doesnt help that Im running a cutting cycle with carbs < 100 per day.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. So pulsing SD 20/20/30/30/40 wont be too much on top of my current Havoc 20/20/30/30/30 cycle already? Especially since both are dry.

And it prolly doesnt help that Im running a cutting cycle with carbs < 100 per day.
I personally don't see anything wrong with those dosages. But I seem to catch a lot of flaming on some of my dosage usage and suggestions. I think this combo, along with your diet, will help cut you up nicely and keep everything tight and dry!!:thumbsup:

ajensen11

Awards
I am guessing this has been covered, but I don't remember seeing it in 40 of the 68 pages I've gone through.

If you're doing the 2on/2off protocol, a day on is obviously going to fall on a non-workout day sometime. When this happens do you still pulse? Or skip it?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am guessing this has been covered, but I don't remember seeing it in 40 of the 68 pages I've gone through.

If you're doing the 2on/2off protocol, a day on is obviously going to fall on a non-workout day sometime. When this happens do you still pulse? Or skip it?
You could always side-step the 2on/2off protocol a wee-bit and concentrate on taking your gear ONLY on your workout days. As long as it's not more than 4 days per week. 4 days is probably maxing out the efficacy of the pulse method!!:wave:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or take it on the off day. in the end I think the whether its on workout day or not is more valuable for something like megatrn than it is for superdrol. with megatrn being so androgenic, you get a lot of workout value from it. with superdrol being so anabolic and so little androgenic, you'll get the growth from it whether or not its a workout day

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Easy, my suggestion to him was more for the "mental" aspect of it than anything else. I know the super-drol will work whether it's a workout day or not. I believe most of us are going to get some placebo effect out of taking our gear pre-workout. So even it if it's just mental or placebo, do whatever it takes to get fired-up!!:wave:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D -- I just noticed your "rep" is down to 474. That's almost my level, lol. We can't have that. I think rep is retarded, but if anyone should have it, it's you. So...
Everyone who reads this seminal thread by DrD should hook him up with a little rep. I'll start.
I appreciate the sentiment guys! :cheers:

I'm really not sure what rep points reflect here anymore, but thank you for the acknowledgment. It humbles me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Remember you grow outside of the gym so I would worry more about staying consistant with your dosing to avoid more fluctuations then you already deal with when pulsing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr D,
Could you critique my pulse . Also what is your thoughts on delayed gyno from SD? Would the HDX2 and ATD cause that or do its job of suppression. Thanks
I think Nolva should rarely be used in PCT, especially after SD cycles. Nolva use is the biggest no-no in my opinion, at least for avoidance of delayed SD gyno.

HDx2 or ATD work well. The anti-gyno effect is especially punctuated at the onset. Either of those products usually stop it in it's tracks and show fast reversal. Either is also good at boosting endogenous test and greatly discouraging suppression, especially on a pulse.

Your pulse is quite unusual! I'm not sure how well it might work, but it doesn't look overtly flawed, plus it looks pretty safe/conservative, so I say go for it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The whole reason for pulsing is to avoid shutdown. You won't be able to avoid shutdown with this cycle, because of the test. But I still think it's a good idea to pulse the Dbol, just to minimize the other sides (liver, lethargy, etc.). So I think I approve of your plan. Just know that you'll still need a full PCT to restart your HPTA.
:goodpost:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I've never found it much of a test booster, but I think it really does increase GH, and it sure does help you
sleep well. I LOVE the supplement, but not as a test booster.
Yes, I agree. Not a test booster at all, but a decent sleep aid and w/o recovery supp.

Also, it only seems to really work for 1-2 wks at a time, so I suggest you cycle it frequently. Like 1-2wks ON then 1-2wks OFF.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
From the first post (I'll admit I have not read all 67 pages) it seems as though Dr. D. is not advocating it as a way to stay on indefinitely, but as an alternative dosing method for normal-length cycles. I am very interested in this protocall since it seems to be the best bet with many of the legal compounds being oral and methylated.

MB
Exactly.
:clap2:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That is why dosing protocol plays an important part of the success of a cycle.

Compare it to eating 3 meals a day, skip a day, then eat 3 meals the next. How well would that work? I don't see much difference.
Have you ever actually tried pulsing?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...But if pulsing works for others, that's great. I am not saying that is wrong. My motto has always been ' If it feels good, just do it '
That's an unrealistic motto my friend. All that feels good to the flesh is not wise to practice! It might be good to update your motto to something like... "If it works, just do it". Let reality be your friend and standard, and accept when results speak louder than imperfect human logic.

Last edited:
mersberg

mersberg

Awards
I think Nolva should rarely be used in PCT, especially after SD cycles. Nolva use is the biggest no-no in my opinion, at least for avoidance of delayed SD gyno.

HDx2 or ATD work well. The anti-gyno effect is especially punctuated at the onset. Either of those products usually stop it in it's tracks and show fast reversal. Either is also good at boosting endogenous test and greatly discouraging suppression, especially on a pulse.

Your pulse is quite unusual! I'm not sure how well it might work, but it doesn't look overtly flawed, plus it looks pretty safe/conservative, so I say go for it.
Thanks D , I'm just being conservative and see how this pulse plays out, the next pulse I do will be based on adjustments I make with this one. Whats unsual about the pulse out of curiosity? Could I do without something or maybe add something? I have Phera, Halo and more SD for upcoming pulses, but I could pulse one of those if you suggest. Thanks

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Finally. . . I just finished reading the whole thread!! Thanks to Dr. D and everyone for posting such GREAT info!!!

I'm planning a SD pulse and here's what I'm thinking: 8 weeks; Monday, Tuesday, and Friday; 10,20,20 for the first week, and going as high as 30 depending on my reaction to SD (ran many PHs in the past, but not SD).

I was thinking M,T, and F to give myself two 2-day recovery periods during the week.

Based on the doc's earlier posts, and correct me if I'm wrong, I should run HDX2 daily throughout the pulse (2-4 caps) and something like testofen on off days??

I'm still thinking of what I should run post pulse (I'm thinking a 4 week break). . . . . any suggestions??

Best thread ever :head:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D , I'm just being conservative and see how this pulse plays out, the next pulse I do will be based on adjustments I make with this one. Whats unsual about the pulse out of curiosity? Could I do without something or maybe add something? I have Phera, Halo and more SD for upcoming pulses, but I could pulse one of those if you suggest. Thanks
Sorry, I didn't mean 'unusual' per say, but I have not really seen AD-XL used successfully as a test booster so far. I've tried it and it's a fair leaning agent with noticeable hardening properties and libido support, but it's more of a low-suppression bridger or stand alone if you ask me. It also seems to play out after about 3-4wks. Your plan still looks great though and I would anticipate you'll see optimal results. I'd just skip the AD-XL in the true PCT phase and save it strictly for the ON time.

mersberg

mersberg

Awards
Sorry, I didn't mean 'unusual' per say, but I have not really seen AD-XL used successfully as a test booster so far. I've tried it and it's a fair leaning agent with noticeable hardening properties and libido support, but it's more of a low-suppression bridger or stand alone if you ask me. It also seems to play out after about 3-4wks. Your plan still looks great though and I would anticipate you'll see optimal results. I'd just skip the AD-XL in the true PCT phase and save it strictly for the ON time.
I was just trying to cover the basics . So I guess the ATD should provide enough Test boosting properties to eliminate the ADxl. Cool thanks D

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
This wk I've been pulsing epi 50mg M/W/F. I only have 100mg left for the last wk so should I go 50/40/30 or 50/50/0?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
dr d what using a product like the apct from AX for pct for SD? (god thats a lot of acronyms..lol.).im in the middle of a epi/sd pulse using hdx2 while on..i had nolva and was gonna run it with aPCT but after just reading what you wrote about it not being good following a Sd cycle im scrapping that.i have atd ,form and aPCT on hand

proradost

Awards
I am pulsing for the third week and still no changes in weight and strength :

I took already:

first week : 20/30/40
second week : 40 / 40 / 40
now is the third week: 40 /40

is it normal or has it still to come ??
Sorry about my pour English.

Thanks.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pulsing for the third week and still no changes in weight and strength :

I took already:

first week : 20/30/40
second week : 40 / 40 / 40
now is the third week: 40 /40

is it normal or has it still to come ??
Sorry about my pour English.

Thanks.
What compound are you pulsing proradost? This is necessary to help to answer your question.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
dr d what using a product like the apct from AX for pct for SD? (god thats a lot of acronyms..lol.).im in the middle of a epi/sd pulse using hdx2 while on..i had nolva and was gonna run it with aPCT but after just reading what you wrote about it not being good following a Sd cycle im scrapping that.i have atd ,form and aPCT on hand
Thats what I used and it worked great!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...i have atd ,form and aPCT on hand
ATD or Form while on and aPCT once off should do it, but it's good you have the SERM on hand (even if it is Nolv, lol) just in case.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it should. The HDx2 will help a lot as well.
Dr. D, in your opinion, for a SD cycle of 30-40mg 3 on / 4 off you think HDx2 and/or PCS for PCT is sufficient enough and that Nolva even at low dose is not? I have Nolva on hand always just in case but this delay gyno thing that some have said they got from pulsing is quite intriguing to say the least...

Saw you mentioned something about how you believe Nolva for SD cycles is not good or too much creating E-receptor sensitivity...

I see it was just mentioned above in an earlier post...my bad...just jumped right up to ask without checking previously

for 3 days on / 4 off what dose of SD do you think is good for this pulse protocol? So far 40 isn't bad but would like to see what your opinion was as I thought I've seen you say 50-60 before but would like to clarify...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...you think HDx2 for PCT is sufficient and that Nolva even at low dose is not?
I think it should be plenty in 90% of cases, but people are different so you just have to experiment a little. If you don't normally PCT easily, or if you have any doubts, 5-10days of a SERM right at the beginning of PCT would help insure that it would be sufficient, then just finish off with the AI (kinda reminiscent of the SERM/AI inverse protocol.)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I think it should be plenty in 90% of cases, but people are different so you just have to experiment a little. If you don't normally PCT easily, or if you have any doubts, 5-10days of a SERM right at the beginning of PCT would help insure that it would be sufficient, then just finish off with the AI (kinda reminiscent of the SERM/AI inverse protocol.)
I did 2 weeks of Nolva for a Havoc pulse EOD up to 60mg with little sides and finished off with an AI for 2-3 weeks remainder...just wondered given the differences in the compounds if that would work as well...thanks for your opinion once again :)

Sorry I extended my questions from the recent post above about opinion on total dosing of SD on 3 on / 4 off pulse cycle...