How to "pulse" orals

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great thread Dr. D I am all about the conservative approach to cycling and i love reading about the different options. i've tried a few short cycles which i always felt great coming off but never tried pulsing. think i'ma give H-Drol a wack at it with 50 mg's preworkout 25 mg's post workout 3 days a week. if this threads still alive in a month or two i'll let yall know how it went.
I'm pretty sure halodrol would be a poor choice to pulse..due to the fact even when you take it daily it takes like 3 weeks to show benefit...slow steady gains are what halodrol is all about....i'm sure our buddy Dr.D,could shead more light on this subject....

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
I'm pretty sure halodrol would be a poor choice to pulse..due to the fact even when you take it daily it takes like 3 weeks to show benefit...slow steady gains are what halodrol is all about....i'm sure our buddy Dr.D,could shead more light on this subject....
What about haloTESTIn

:)

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I work out 4 days/wk and dose on three of them, non consecutive days.

You could do it every other day, thereby the days you dose on would change from week to week. Just an idea...
So basically if you just take dbol before 2-3 workouts a week, you'll still get the strength gains for those particular workouts? And I assume taking 10mg nolva when you take each dose would be wise also.

I've been trying to find out about how dbol works and can't really figure out if its like an immediate strength increase, or builds over time like test (obviously a much shorter amount of time though)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
So basically if you just take dbol before 2-3 workouts a week, you'll still get the strength gains for those particular workouts? And I assume taking 10mg nolva when you take each dose would be wise also.

I've been trying to find out about how dbol works and can't really figure out if its like an immediate strength increase, or builds over time like test (obviously a much shorter amount of time though)
lol. dbol is quite immediate. Definitely one of the faster working compounds.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
lol. dbol is quite immediate. Definitely one of the faster working compounds.
I think i worded my questions a bit weird...

When you say quite immediate, do you mean it will be like "take 25mg and your bench shoots up 10 pounds"?

Or more along the lines of "after a few weeks of pulsing 2-3x a week, you will be able to lift 10 more pounds"?

I'm trying to figure out cost vs results
(college student = dont have tons of cash to throw around to test all these different methods)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Agreed about the dbol. What I'm hoping for with the superdrol "pulse" is to slow down those immediate strength gains. I went up so fast last time, I was worried about blowing a tendon. So rather than doing it for 3 weeks, I'll stretch it out to 6.

dsw...you'd run the dbol for a longer cycle and higher typical dose per day than you'd normally do with a regular daily dose program of orals. I'm regurgitating what Dr D has explained here so far. You won't necessarily notice the dbol the day you take it, but over time.

As for the nolva, can't hurt. I'm running cycle support with my SD pulse. Cholesterol has never been a problem, but liver and blood pressure has been. So I'm just being safe.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
When you say quite immediate, do you mean it will be like "take 25mg and your bench shoots up 10 pounds"?
That's not dbol, that's meth!! LOL

No, you wouldn't notice the dbol that fast, maybe after a week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What would be "higher then normal" dosing?

I have some of the dbol ph, and can pulse that, but Im wondering at what dose would it be pointless?

If I ran 50mg (ph remember... so like maybe 10mg dbol?)

I guess Im just not wanting to go around bloated the nentire time, but I dont want to take somethin and not have it work ya know,

schlam_of

Awards
Dr. D--
Just tryin to raise this one question again as Im getting ready to run the original batch of halodro/Prostanazol and was wondering if pulsing this would be a waste or not??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed about the dbol. What I'm hoping for with the superdrol "pulse" is to slow down those immediate strength gains. I went up so fast last time, I was worried about blowing a tendon. So rather than doing it for 3 weeks, I'll stretch it out to 6.

dsw...you'd run the dbol for a longer cycle and higher typical dose per day than you'd normally do with a regular daily dose program of orals. I'm regurgitating what Dr D has explained here so far. You won't necessarily notice the dbol the day you take it, but over time.

As for the nolva, can't hurt. I'm running cycle support with my superdrol pulse. Cholesterol has never been a problem, but liver and blood pressure has been. So I'm just being safe.

Are you sure that is what Dr D said to do is up the weekly amount you take when pulsing?

CROWLER

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that is what Dr D said to do is up the weekly amount you take when pulsing?

CROWLER
Pretty sure. The daily amount when pulsing would be higher that if you were doing it every day. But the total in a week when pulsing would still be lower than the total when dosing daily.

Unless I'm completely screwed-up, I thought that's how I read it.

Edit: The daily amount is higher, not the weekly amount CROWLER. I just re-read your post.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have some of the dbol ph, and can pulse that, but Im wondering at what dose would it be pointless?

I guess Im just not wanting to go around bloated the nentire time, but I dont want to take somethin and not have it work ya know,
d bol ph???? what is that

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Instead of taking 20-30 per day, you take 30-40 or even 50mg 3x or 4x per week.....

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I think i worded my questions a bit weird...

Or more along the lines of "after a few weeks of pulsing 2-3x a week, you will be able to lift 10 more pounds"?

I'm trying to figure out cost vs results
(college student = dont have tons of cash to throw around to test all these different methods)
If you think any steroid will make your bench shoot up overnight, you aren't ready for steroids. Dbol is one of the fastest acting compounds there is, 7-10days to notice effects in most people. Also, dbol is VERY cheap. We can't discuss prices, but its one of the cheapest things there is, only test is cheaper. Maybe you should look into other options at this point in your life otherwise, you might be disappointed at your results and feel it was a "waste" of money to only get 20lbs on your bench in 4 weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Somebody verify the accuracy of this statement for me.:food:
Its legal, but the price isnt too great if you buy the capped version. Ive seen some logs with quality results in the last few months with it, so it seems to be legit. CEL makes it, I believe.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Its legal, but the price isnt too great if you buy the capped version. Ive seen some logs with quality results in the last few months with it, so it seems to be legit. CEL makes it, I believe.
I thought just the non methyl was still for sale.:think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey D, sorry to bring this one back up, but I currently work out 5X a week, and did not see an answer for dosing 3X a week and working out 5X a week. Any issues with that? I am starting pp/superdrol Monday, and may do the pulse instead if there is no issue with just dosing on three out of 5 workout days.

Thanks
I can't suggest it dosing more than 4 days a wk, because it probably won't work that well at preventing deeper shutdown over 4-8wks, but lift as often as you want for sure. Dose on the days you need best recovery.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I'm just not sure. I have never tried Halodrol and always hear mixed reviews about it so I'm not the guy to ask.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What about haloTESTIn

:)
Not bad actually as far as results! Good density, hardness and strength with amazingly little shutdown, but 30-40mg max. 40mg is just really pushing it with that one. You just feel like so depersonalized on it usually. 20-30mg/d max if you aren't pulsing and keeping it to a month or less is smart.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Are you talking about the M14? I'd say about 60mg. It was not bad on bloat as I remember. Cleaner than dbol but only 50-60% as strong.

Freak30

Awards
Thanks Crunch, Thanks Dr.D.

Ok, so I think I will do the 3 day a week pulse something like this.

pp/sd

wk1 10/10 10/10 20/10
wk2 20/10
wk3 30/10
wk4 30/20
wk5 40/20
wk6 40/20
wk7 40/20
wk8 40/20
wk9 & 10 torm (if needed)

You suggest no liver supps, so no cycle support this run. Will include healthy oils, bcaa, dhea(off days). Would retain still be a good option after the cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the help.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crunch, Thanks Dr.D.

Ok, so I think I will do the 3 day a week pulse something like this.

pp/superdrol

wk1 10/10 10/10 20/10
wk2 20/10
wk3 30/10
wk4 30/20
wk5 40/20
wk6 40/20
wk7 40/20
wk8 40/20
wk9 & 10 torm (if needed)

You suggest no liver supps, so no cycle support this run. Will include healthy oils, bcaa, dhea(off days). Would retain still be a good option after the cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the help.
All the credit belongs to Dr D!

Sonny Crockett

Awards
both are. Competitive Edge Labs M1,4add is what your looking for. Its pretty cheap now. 30mg per cap.
It was going for $26 for 60 caps @ 30mg and it is methylated. Out of stock at the moment I believe, on email wait lists and have not received any info yet.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
have many people pulsed EPI or Havoc yet?

im wondering if you still get the gyno reductions people were talking about with EPI (and havoc as well i assume, since theyre the same).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... have many people pulsed EPI ... im wondering if you still get the gyno reductions people were talking about ...
The results are not as punctuated I've heard, but yes it still works for gyno when pulsing. If you are applying this to a comprehensive gyno attack plan then using 30mg daily for not less than a month is the optimal protocol it seems for the fastest reduction.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Dr. D

I was wondering what you think would be a better option for my epistane cycle. originally i was going to do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks of pct, followed by 4 weeks on and normal pct. or just do a 6 week cycle then pct. Right now im 2 weeks in, week one at 20 mg week 2 at 30 and last 2 days at 40, didnt notice much until bumping up to 40, so far i dont feel or appear to be shutdown very much or at all. im thinking about just doing 4 more weeks at 40 mg from here. or do one more week at 40 mg, then 2 weeks of pct, then 4 weeks at 40 mg.

Ironman80

Awards
Hi Dr. D,

What are your thoughts about pulsing with Mega Trn? Ideally I want to do a Mega Trn stacked with pheraplex cycle this summer. I'm hesitant to try this as I'm worried Trn with an aromatizable compound like phera might trigger progesterone/prolactin gyno. Would pulsing 3x a week greatly reduce the chances of this?

As an example
1 4mg mtrn
2 4mg mtrn
3 4mg mtrn
4 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
5 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
6 6mg mtrn / 30 mg PP
7 8mg mtrn
8 8mg mtrn

I would also take 25mgs ATD on off days at night.

My goal would be recomp. I have tamox and clomid on hand and for PCT. Also have a boatload of vit b6 for prolactin/progesterone issues.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D

I was wondering what you think would be a better option for my epistane cycle. originally i was going to do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks of post cycle therapy, followed by 4 weeks on and normal post cycle therapy. or just do a 6 week cycle then post cycle therapy. Right now im 2 weeks in, week one at 20 mg week 2 at 30 and last 2 days at 40, didnt notice much until bumping up to 40, so far i dont feel or appear to be shutdown very much or at all. im thinking about just doing 4 more weeks at 40 mg from here. or do one more week at 40 mg, then 2 weeks of post cycle therapy, then 4 weeks at 40 mg.
At this point, I would just go for it if I were you and do a proper PCT 4 wks from now.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hi Dr. D,

What are your thoughts about pulsing with Mega Trn? Ideally I want to do a Mega Trn stacked with pheraplex cycle this summer. I'm hesitant to try this as I'm worried Trn with an aromatizable compound like phera might trigger progesterone/prolactin gyno. Would pulsing 3x a week greatly reduce the chances of this?

As an example
1 4mg mtrn
2 4mg mtrn
3 4mg mtrn
4 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
5 6mg mtrn / 30mg PP
6 6mg mtrn / 30 mg PP
7 8mg mtrn
8 8mg mtrn

I would also take 25mgs ATD on off days at night.

My goal would be recomp. I have tamox and clomid on hand and for post cycle therapy. Also have a boatload of vit b6 for prolactin/progesterone issues.
I have never pulsed an ether, but with a methoxy I suspect it will work well. Your plan looks good, but honestly, it would be more helpful to spread out those PP doses, like 4wks of 20mg or even 8wks of 10mg. That's a lot of training for only 12mg total weekly M-TRN coverage in the first 3 wks!

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
The results are not as punctuated I've heard, but yes it still works for gyno when pulsing. If you are applying this to a comprehensive gyno attack plan then using 30mg daily for not less than a month is the optimal protocol it seems for the fastest reduction.

so what about test epistane and d-bol, together, epistane and d- bol using pulsing method for 8 weeks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
so what about test epistane and d-bol, together, epistane and d- bol using pulsing method for 8 weeks
As a gyno assault plan? Not sure I'd include d-bol if I were you. Epi/test with a little AI would be nice though.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
What about using the pulse method with HST training protocol?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What about using the pulse method with HST training protocol?
Not a problem, if you follow a strict HST. Don't do that extra set! I know it's tempting, and 30% of the time I do it anyway for some reason. (i know, i know) :hammer:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 11 of this superdrol pulse and I'm up six pounds...nice! Strength has started going up nicely also.

I am also doing test and IGF-1, but was on those for several weeks before starting the pulse, and haven't had any jumps like that the whole time.

So far no noticable blood pressure probs like I've had with past SD cycles. That's probably a combination of the pulse and cycle support.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm on day 11 of this superdrol pulse and I'm up six pounds...nice! Strength has started going up nicely also.

I am also doing test and IGF-1, but was on those for several weeks before starting the pulse, and haven't had any jumps like that the whole time.

So far no noticable blood pressure probs like I've had with past superdrol cycles. That's probably a combination of the pulse and cycle support.
Good results bro, I was already suppose to start my pulsing cycle but haven't. Hope to see some good gains like you when I start

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

As for the nolva, can't hurt. I'm running cycle support with my superdrol pulse. Cholesterol has never been a problem, but liver and blood pressure has been. So I'm just being safe.
just so people dont get confused - a superdrol pulse is almost assuredly suppressive. SD is too strong and its active life is too long for a pulse that aims to minimize suppression.

i get that crunch is just going for safety and not trying to avoid shutdown (as he already is shut down), and that's perfectly cool. i just dont want to see any kids pulsing SD and not doing PCT. that's a recipe for problems.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Me? Shutdown? What are you talking about??

And what's this "post cycle therapy" stuff everybody keeps talking about??

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established

CRUNCH, after you fall off your bicycle most guys seek a therapist to help work through the emotional trauma (it's all explained in the Oprah section of this forum) I hope this helps

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

you can laugh at what you might construe as condescension, but it's an important distinction IMO.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I was in no way what-so-ever trying to be condesending towards you. Please do not take it that way. Was just making a joke.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was in no way what-so-ever trying to be condesending towards you. Please do not take it that way. Was just making a joke.
no no - i didnt think you were being condescending, i thought that YOU thought I was being condescending by making a clarification for "pulsing with superdrol"

ah, screw it.