Has anyone used Ultra H.O.T.ter yet?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
damn, i got to get some of this stuff. I think im going to stack it with activate and 60X0 to get my natty t really pumpin.

Ghosting

ATD is a libido killer and libido ehancing supps wont help. However, it is great for raising test.

Horm Behav. 1989 Mar;23(1):10-26.

Effects of ATD on male sexual behavior and androgen receptor binding: a reexamination of the aromatization hypothesis.

Kaplan ME, McGinnis MY.

Department of Anatomy, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, CUNY, New York 10029.

The aromatization hypothesis asserts that testosterone (T) must be aromatized to estradiol (E2) to activate copulatory behavior in the male rat. In support of this hypothesis, the aromatization inhibitor, ATD, has been found to suppress male sexual behavior in T-treated rats. In our experiment, we first replicated this finding by peripherally injecting ATD (15 mg/day) or propylene glycol into T-treated (two 10-mm Silastic capsules) or control castrated male rats. In a second experiment, we bilaterally implanted either ATD-filled or blank cannulae into the medial preoptic area (MPOA) of either T-treated or control castrated male rats. With this more local distribution of ATD, a lesser decline in sexual behavior was found, suggesting that other brain areas are involved in the neurohormonal activation of copulatory behavior in the male rat. To determine whether in vivo ATD interacts with androgen or estrogen receptors, we conducted cell nuclear androgen and estrogen receptor binding assays of hypothalamus, preoptic area, amygdala, and septum following treatment with the combinations of systemic T alone. ATD plus T, ATD alone, and blank control. In all four brain areas binding of T to androgen receptors was significantly decreased in the presence of ATD, suggesting that ATD may act both as an androgen receptor blocker and as an aromatization inhibitor. Competitive binding studies indicated that ATD competes in vitro for cytosol androgen receptors, thus substantiating the in vivo antiandrogenic effects of ATD. Cell nuclear estrogen receptor binding was not significantly increased by exposure to T in the physiological range. No agonistic properties of ATD were observed either behaviorally or biochemically. Thus, an alternative explanation for the inhibitory effects of ATD on male sexual behavior is that ATD prevents T from binding to androgen receptors.

Ghosting

Am I seeing the test right?
Apr. 15th total test 309
Apr. 29th total test 328

Dio at BB.com posted 2 weeks of KS Attack and went from 300+ too 1000+ in 2 weeks.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Quick update.. PCT is over.. I kept all of my mass, and my libido is better than normal. UH is definately a kick-ass effective product.

I will be buying more for the future...

I'm using it right now, along w/ raloxifen and fenugreek. 3 tabs UH, 100 mg Raloxifen and ~ 500 mg fenugreek / day. Two weeks into my PCT after a 14 week Dbol/Tren/Test cycle. The boys have come back from the darkside quite nicely. I plan to taper to 2/80/500 weeks 3-4 and 2/60/250 weeks 5-6.

This is going much better than my previous Nolva/HCG based PCT. JMHO, but I like UH.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
ATD cross reacts with testosterone in an RIA, so the total test # means nothing. The effects on cholesterol were interesting, though.
So if this is true, then these blood tests don't really tell us what we wanna know in regards to Total T and Free T...so the claims that TT and FT are raised or even recovered still aren't known, correct?

Ghosting

Quick update.. PCT is over.. I kept all of my mass, and my libido is better than normal. UH is definately a kick-ass effective product.

I will be buying more for the future...
I dont understand how your libido is up. :confused:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
some are saying their libido is up, others maintain that ATD is a noted libido killer. WTF? Doe UH hane something else libido oriented in it, or is this contradictory? As far as I know, the ATD is really the key in UH, and it's much more economical to just get some RXT, pure ATD caps at 25mg/cap, or bulk powder.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Believe me bro, Im still in denial. My image of ALRI was shattered. Im wearing all black today. :D
kinda sad, its pretty obvious that those pics on the ALRI website (the 4 weeks in especially) are pretty old and are NOT EVEN CLOSE to being a few weeks old.

i liked ALRI and they all seemed to be nice decent when they had a forum here, but this is pretty stupid thing to do.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ghosting...what is your take on the ATD giving the Total T and Free T false numbers? This is what I'm talking about....what good do these tests do, when the ATD skewes results? What exactly is the point....and why didn't ALR mention this...EVER??

I'm not bashing either...I just want some info here....and for some reason, team ALRI keep dodging the issue...please guys, inform us to what is going on here.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Skepticism of companies is a good thing, but let's all try to keep it in perspective and maybe ALRI will state their case.

RE: Libido

Not to sound cliche' but everyone is different in that regard. I've used PCT products that are supposed to enhance libido and had the opposite happen. Trib and all other other enhancers have often done nothing at all. HCG use absolutely wrecked my libido for months when it's supposed to do the opposite..why? I have no idea, but the limp dick did not lie. lol

I'll trial the UHer in about 3-4 weeks and post results and impressions. I typically lose libido during and after PCT so if it stays strong I'll be surprised. If I retain my gains and get testicle size back quickly, I'll be quite pleased with that alone. Nolva will be waiting in the wings for any mishaps.

grape ape

Awards
not that I post very often, but I began taking uhotter a couple of weeks ago also with high expectations (to increase libido after cycle) I was beginning to wonder what was going on. My libido is no better and sometimes I think it may have gotten worse.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what you said in regards to libido bioman. I'm the same way...sometimes things just don't work the same for everyone...there are just too many variables that can/will come into play.

Hopefully ALR will come by soon so we can learn about the new product some more...because it's an interesting product to say the least. Has anybody tried emailing him yet about our questions?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what you said in regards to libido bioman. I'm the same way...sometimes things just don't work the same for everyone...there are just too many variables that can/will come into play.

Hopefully ALR will come by soon so we can learn about the new product some more...because it's an interesting product to say the least. Has anybody tried emailing him yet about our questions?
Fat Chance. I bitch about this a lot, 'cause I think ALRI and Co. have dropped the ball on customer service. Yes, I know ALR isn't around personally any more, and I know they (ALRI) had to go into defensive mode because of some legal/political issues. But I followed their protocol to get questions answered, and nobody has responded to PM's, e-mails or anything. RAVEN, aflex, nobody. I mean, I'm a big ALRI guy, so I got kinda bent because I've asked all these and other quiestions for about 2 months now. Nothing. Every bit of info I have gotten about ALRI products and answers to my questions have been from others on the board.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
This torch and pitchfork post makes mine look rather mild. :D *passes the horns and tail to milwood* :toofunny:
true that! And quite frankly, A) I don't bitch (that) much, and B) I still go strong for ALRI and ALRI product. I just feel like voicing my "concerns" having exhausted my ability to try to communicate. I think that customer service has always been as strong a point as is quality of products from the highly revered sponsors on AM, so I intend to call out problems when they arise. With the amount of monetary and other support we provide to these people, I have high expectations. DS, CNW, ALRI, IBE, NP, MR and the rest are held to a high standard. I hope that sincerely they wouldn't want it any other way!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking. Placeboville is on their stop. :D When you say the opposite happened to you, do you mean an increase or decrease? Also, which product?
Ultra HOT. I'm not jumping to any conclusions. My strength felt good throughout my PCT but I had some problems getting wood after my Ergo/Max/4AD run. Arousal was non-existant. Maybe it was just too potent for me as far as recovery goes the way I was dosing it. It did a great job at controlling estrogen though.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I won't discredit ALR, I enjoyed my cycle of Max and ErgoMax. Don't think my post was a discredit at all, I just did not have the best of luck with the origional Ultra HOT.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
3rd day on UHer. Last night I smashed my chick for an hour and a half straight....could it be the UHer that helped with that or the alcohol I dont know, but i can say my libido is starting to rise indeed.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
UHer -- raised my libido during PCT... great product, me mucho likey

UH -- sent libido into the toilet but did do the trick of raising test... still libido was complete ****, very disappointing

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I had good strength on KS Attack and UHer. There was just a drastic change in libido with methylated ATD and with the result of a two week blood test looking horriible, Im disappointed. Most people run a SERM for 2 weeks the an ATD product for 2 weeks. Libido issue aside, the blood tests didnt look good. Another thing I noticed was the Estrodiol was shown at the beginning as 42, missing 14 days later "midterm", and after 2 month only dropped to 38. Some AI. Pfft.
You gotta look at "collected" date. First test is 3/22, second is 4/22 (1 month between before and midterm), and third is 7/15 (~4 months between before and final test). Estradiol from 42-38 is like you said, not impressive at all for something that's supposed to be an AI. Also, why no LH and FSH testing? Looks fishy to me too... :think:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Just to add to the body of knowledge, I'm two weeks into ATD (Juggernaut) and zits are up, size is maintained, weights up, but libido is SHOT.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Thats an awefully long time.

You must have abs of steel, the endurance of a marathon runner, and been checking the clock. :D
True...Welcome to placeboville-population: me. But I always last a long time even when drunk but usually never that long. The SSRI I take helps with my sexual endurance btw.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
UHer -- raised my libido during PCT... great product, me mucho likey

UH -- sent libido into the toilet but did do the trick of raising test... still libido was complete ****, very disappointing
How do you know that UH helped your testosterone? Did you get bloodwork? Also how long into UHer did you start seeing any kind of results or sides-acne, huge balls, oily skin, etc??? (Even though your UHer run was PCT and not test boosting)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lots of caffiene + alcohol = disappointed ladies. lol

I had a big dose of NO-xplode before drinking a lot at a party once...bad idea.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards

Disappointing ladies SUCKS. I had whiskey dick last week. Is there anything more humiliating than telling a HOT girl that you just can't get it up? I just let her sleep in my bed and handled her in the morning....haha

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
some are saying their libido is up, others maintain that ATD is a noted libido killer. WTF? Doe UH hane something else libido oriented in it, or is this contradictory? As far as I know, the ATD is really the key in UH, and it's much more economical to just get some RXT, pure ATD caps at 25mg/cap, or bulk powder.
I remember awhile back this issue came up with original Ultra HOT. Author's explanation was that everyone has different sensativity to ATD, and for some, even the recommended dosage may be too much, which would overload their dopamine receptors, and lower libido. For those people that did experience this, he recommended simply lowering the dosage. I personally have used both Ultra HOT, and U Hotter and both have raised libido quicky as part of PCT. I should also mention that this last time I ran Ultra Hotter at 1 cap/ night while "on," and saw very little shutdown.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established

SS- yes it does help with pumps in the nether region quite nicely. It has histadine in it as well so prepare to NO-xplode all over your girl. If you like stims the NO-xplode fits the bill nicely with lots of caffiene, vin, NAD, tyrosine and I'm pretty sure it has cocaine in it as well, lol.
What's up Bioman? :goodpost: :lol: I'm gonna start a new thread here momentarily... Keep an eye out. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hey SS. Somehow I just can't let go of that time I bought some NO-xplode. It was the best of times and the worst of times, lol.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Day 7: Little bit of acne and oily skin between my eyes around the top of my nose area. Never really get that. That's about it for now. Havn't lifted since sunday due to a heavy heavy work schedule. I'll keep ya'll updated folks.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just started last night at 3caps ed for test raising purposes. Will update.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
In steps the blood work expert. :) Thanks for informing about the "collected" date. :) A month and no test raising is even worse. Test (as you know) post-cycle is extremely important to raise fast. A month is just plain unacceptable.

Now this makes me wonder about Ergomax and E Max, sure it tested out fine, but was the concentration the same? The Ergomax vs the E Max threads were substantially different. So much so that we even started to doubt if it was real. People were having incredible gains off the first one vs 5lbs to absolutely nothing with E Max. Do the results also show how much?
I gained 19lbs on emax and 45lbs to my max bench..... seemed like as promised to me

Spitdeath

Awards
ALRI has no hotter on there website anymore maybe it was crap.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Question for ghosting

Hey Buddy,

sorry to chime in on this thread but couldn't resist.

What is Ks attack? sorry for sounding like an idiot!!

You are breaking my heart with this alri stuff I just had put them 1 notch
above Anabolic X....I spoke to someone from ALRI and he had me high as a kite about a new product coming out similar to M1t
minus the sides... I am stopping at their booth during the MR. "O" show to talk about their products!!
What are you saying with the contest winner ? Are you saying it is some sort of hoax. I read the post but not sure what you are getting at?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Now this makes me wonder about Ergomax and E Max, sure it tested out fine, but was the concentration the same? The Ergomax vs the E Max threads were substantially different.
Yeah I didnt get that great of gains on E Max, so I threw in some Max LMG at the end of the cycle that I had laying around and started getting impressive results again. The 10 days I was on Max LMG I gained more weight/strength than 25 days on E Max.

Im not saying for sure that E Max was different than ErgoMax, but I sure do respond better to Max LMG.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
1st things first bucko, glad you are so interested in me and my progress:thumbsup: . The much "older quality" pic looks so, genius, as it was a polaroid pic taken at my folks house one night. I was hard pressed finding before pics, and you got me, it is about 2 weeks older than shown, LOL. It's fucking amazing the changes that a post workout pump, supplements, a mystic tan, hair gel, and not having just woke up can make on some pics, not to mention a polaroid vs digi camera. Understand one thing, your implication is also calling me a liar, etc... and I really do not appreciate it. My weight and bodyfat fluctuates easily, and I was getting rather lazy prior to beta testing the clen like/retain product and then moving forward with the contest.

2nd, as to retain and my "real" progress pics, those pics were not taken for the contest or for "retain." They were for a beta I tested which was supposed to be the main ingredient in retain (methylated 7 oxo deriv) as a stand alone and at a higher dosage. And no untrained eye about it, I did lose a couple lbs in 3 wks, but bodyfat dropped, definition and density increased and strength maintained. After those 3 wks, I then went into the E-Max and prostanazol, followed by the pct, with the new (released) version of retain, hotter, and act. "this is to give people the idea that Retain will make you into a beast from humble beginning" give me a f'ing break!!:rasp: . That was after the e-max, prostanazol, then hotter, retain, and activate, not my beta testing of the main ingred in retain prior. Get your stories straight before posting **** like this....

I like ALR and ALRI a whole lot, but that doesnt make them bullet proof from my critisism. I wrestled with this for 2 days before deciding to make this post. That is how much I like ALRI products. My first issue is with UHer. After 2 weeks test (if I am reading this right) went from 309 to 328. :( It is also laebeled as "midterm", implying it is it the middle of the 2 month sample. Dios sample of KS Attack, went from 300+ to 1000+ in 2 weeks. Why is it not realized as a mistake and the ATD made an unmethyl again, to give the comsumers a better product, instead of the finial sample after 2 months showing elevated test, then a pat on the back from everyone like it was a job well done? Am I the only person that thinks this way? :( My other problem is Max's "progress pics". Max looks impressive no doubt, but his "progress pics" are very deceptive. Clealry the 2nd picture he is younger and the pic is of much older quality. http://www.alrindustries.com/contest_winner/max_fairchild.htm this is to give people the idea that Retain will make you into a beast from humble beginning. I had to look at the URL to make sure I wasnt at Muscle Tech. :D (which I have bookmarked :D) Max's real before and after pics are here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=355560&postcount=19 Now I realize to the untrained eye, these pics will be viewed as him getting smaller, but to not put the real photos up is deceptive. I fully expected the excuse to be "I have no control over what goes on the website", however, the silence was broken by me and those "progession pics" didnt magically jump into the webmasters hands, which suggests deception. Now I am waiting for a "damage control" reply. My perception will forever be "shady business practices" now, no matter if the situation is rectified or not.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
His points and concerns were perfectly legit, those pictures are very decieving and look like they were taken a few years apart.

Dont curse him off just for raising a question about a few products that havn't had any clear results yet.

Something is obviously wrong since, you needed to type out such an extensive explaination in order to "get the story straight" for all of us.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
13th day on Hotter Update:
Going 3,3,2,1

Strength: Going on a slight bulk since Bf is still higher than I want which means I've been eating 'slighty' more calories. Strength has gone up a little, but nothing extreme that couldn't be done on a high calorie diet.

Weight: Fluctuates often, but seems I have lost a little bf. Could be placebo or water weight.

Libido: Can't say because I just got a new gf which always= more sex drive, right guys? Seems I want to nail her at any given time though and want to go a few rounds.

I'll keep this product going and update occassionally on anything new or anything not new.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
His points and concerns were perfectly legit, those pictures are very decieving and look like they were taken a few years apart.

Dont curse him off just for raising a question about a few products that havn't had any clear results yet.

Something is obviously wrong since, you needed to type out such an extensive explaination in order to "get the story straight" for all of us.
How in the blue hell does me defending myself and my word implicate something being wrong? I have no reason to lie on this board, bulknutrition (where I am a mod), avant's or any other board. I am not an employee of ALRI or something if that is indeed teh accusation you are trying to make. Point being is this, I really don't appreciate the questioning or criticism on my end. I have done nothing more than give honest feedback of products I have tried out, simple as that!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Honest feedback? Christ you got balls.
You know man, I still really have no idea why you are aiming this attack at me. I have done nothing more than try to add positive insight to this and other boards. I don't plan on running away either. Hell, I have even been quoted on numerous boards saying I wish PA and ALR would bury the proverbial hatchet between the two, as I think the two have great minds in the industry.

"Plus, Im sure you have akready seen this thread, and you are responding 11 days later? Buahaha." I swear to christ I just saw this thread this morning, and honestly feel stupid for not seeing it before.

"The pics posted on the website give people the impression they are going to get a great build after taking Retain." Look man, once again, I never said that transformation happended after retain. Those were a few weeks before my beta run of the clen like product that some of us tried out on this board, followed up with a full emax, prost, then activate, retain, and hotter pct.

" As for dropping BF its amazing you have no new vein in the after pics. :rolleyes:" First off, I did not pick the pics used. 2nd, you need to take a closer look. 3rd, please tell me when vascularity implicates the level of bodyfat a person is at...:think:

"I mean its only your test after a cycle. Geez. He is picky." I completely agree with you here and see no reason why you should say otherwise. The end goal of any PCT supp is getting your test up and estrogen to manageable levels, though not totally elimiated.

"I feel like this is a big fat F you guys product as long as I make a buck." Once again, I am not employed by ALRI, let that portion of your arguement go please.

Look man, I am man enough to apologize for one thing, that being the old BUCKO term, LOL. I was actually laughing when I posted that, thought you might get a chuckle out of it, and apparently you did. Now, lets try to calm this down to reasonable discusson and not beligerent name calling and the like....

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
KS Attack = Kilosports Attack. Sorry. :) Similar gains to M1T without the sides? Hype. Im sure ALR will act all calm and say Im "misguided" like he does about PA and anyone else who attacks him. ALRI puts out some great products, but this is just pure underhanded. While he is downplaying methylated ATD being so crappy at raising test, if it was so great, then you can ask him why he decided to push this product on us after he knew the results, why it isnt on his site, and why the tests have gone missing. Shady indeed.
I always wondered why they would put out a PCT product that is methylated ......That is wierd I thought part of the PCT theory was to allow your body to recover doesn't sound like they are to concerned about your liver .