Has anyone used EpiAndro from Muscle Addiction?

edmon

Awards
Has anyone used EpiAndro from Muscle Addiction? I'm thinking about giving it a try

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you looking for info/experiences on Epiandro or just curious about Muscle Addiction's Epiandro product's quality? Muscle Addiction is a good brand.

edmon

Awards
Are you looking for info/experiences on Epiandro or just curious about Muscle Addiction's Epiandro product's quality? Muscle Addiction is a good brand.
Info/ experiences I was looking for.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup and know alot of people on forum and in person ... great stuff.

i do love stano-plex but when it was out MA epiandro was my go to

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used EpiAndro from Muscle Addiction? I'm thinking about giving it a try
@Dustin07
yeah I ran the epiandrolean version from them for 2 months, seemed solid to me 🤘

finished off with xpg alpha gel (on my second bottle now)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Have you tried the XPG Epiandro gel?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the XPG Epiandro gel?
i have stacked it with AE .. was really good run from what i remember.
i know what AE brings to the same .. so i can tell what the Gel does .
to me run it solo or run it with 600mg caps .. to those who like to do 900-1200mg dosages.

my cousin ran it alone and enjoyed it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Info/ experiences I was looking for.
Well, you can find a lot of discussion on Epiandro by using the search function.

General effects include, strenght increase, energy, workout 'aggression', libido increase, hardness if lean enough.

It's a mild PH (converts to DHT). Mild in a way, that it's low on unwanted side effects and not very strong, but effective for what it's used for, if dosed properly. Great stacker.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
General effects include, strenght increase, energy, workout 'aggression', libido increase, hardness if lean enough.
I finished epiandro and phosphatidic acid xt at the same time and didn't know if it was the epi or the P XT that was giving me the all day muscle firmness and semi-pumped feeling. I dabbled briefly back in the epi, and while I think it does dry you out some and make you leaner, after a few weeks back on the phosphatidic XT I think it has done just as good of a job of helping to maintain the muscle fullness when not lifting/pumped.

I really liked epi a lot. But once I finish this entire pharmacy worth of supps I'm currently on I sorta want to go a month of absolutely nothing, then bring in just Alpha Gel + Phosphatidic XT and maybe something like Orchic Extract and see if the results feel similar or if I can tell something is missing.

biggest thing IMO is that in addition to any and all of the products on the market you can take, is nutrition. eating more while on dermacrine and ultra hard lead to massive size and strength gains, but you gotta clean up the diet if you're cutting no matter what it is your taking IMO. diet is still huge as is effort in training.

(converts to DHT). Mild in a way, that it's low on unwanted side effects and not very strong
little extra hair shedding for me was all

edmon

Awards

Thanks for the info! One more thing - can I use it for 8 weeks or should I stop at 6?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I finished epiandro and phosphatidic acid xt at the same time and didn't know if it was the epi or the P XT that was giving me the all day muscle firmness and semi-pumped feeling. I dabbled briefly back in the epi, and while I think it does dry you out some and make you leaner, after a few weeks back on the phosphatidic XT I think it has done just as good of a job of helping to maintain the muscle fullness when not lifting/pumped.

I really liked epi a lot. But once I finish this entire pharmacy worth of supps I'm currently on I sorta want to go a month of absolutely nothing, then bring in just Alpha Gel + Phosphatidic XT and maybe something like Orchic Extract and see if the results feel similar or if I can tell something is missing.

biggest thing IMO is that in addition to any and all of the products on the market you can take, is nutrition. eating more while on dermacrine and ultra hard lead to massive size and strength gains, but you gotta clean up the diet if you're cutting no matter what it is your taking IMO. diet is still huge as is effort in training.

little extra hair shedding for me was all
I'm curious to see what results you get from the orchic extract. It has worked well for me - very androgenic.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info! One more thing - can I use it for 8 weeks or should I stop at 6?
def can .. i have run it str8 for 2 months with no sides coming along last 2 weeks

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious to see what results you get from the orchic extract. It has worked well for me - very androgenic.
restored volume that had seemed to dwindle while on dermacrine and ultra hard, but honestly Tongkat Ali in the XPG Alpha Gel ended up having a much bigger impact. I ran orchic for like 4 bottles I think, I've been off for about a month but the Alpha Gel is still hitting hard.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
restored volume that had seemed to dwindle while on dermacrine and ultra hard, but honestly Tongkat Ali in the XPG Alpha Gel ended up having a much bigger impact. I ran orchic for like 4 bottles I think, I've been off for about a month but the Alpha Gel is still hitting hard.
Try sunflower lecithin, celery seed extract, Swedish Flower Pollen and NAC to boost volume and firing power. It worked for this 57 year old man. Cleanup on aisle me.

Alpha Gel is next on my list of stuff to try. I'm like you - I plan to use up the various things I am currently on and let my system reset before I start something new to get a better idea of exactly what it does.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I remember correctly, you can do one of the doses a bit before working out and the dht has a nice effect on your lifts.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly, you can do one of the doses a bit before working out and the dht has a nice effect on your lifts.
you're definitely not the first person to suggest preWO, it makes sense to me but I just took mine every morning when I brushed my teeth at part of my daily routine and still loved the product.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're definitely not the first person to suggest preWO, it makes sense to me but I just took mine every morning when I brushed my teeth at part of my daily routine and still loved the product.
Yeah, I've used it that way also. Some ppl complain about joint problems with it but I never had that problem. Taking one of these with a 25 mg trest preWO is gold for strength gains. A friend of mine told me. I would never do anything like that :p

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what is the advise PCT for this?
My usual go to is M-Test, Reduce XT, and Inhibit E.

This time around I used Alpha Gel, Reduce XT, and Clomaplex and have been very happy. The Alpha Gel has been absolutely phenomenal for libido.

IMO, OTC is totally fine for moderate usage of 600-900mg. If going with a high dosage above that you may consider having something stronger on hand (with the caveat that those compounds have their own side effects). I have always had great success with OTC but don’t go over 900mg and 8 weeks of usage.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've used it that way also. Some ppl complain about joint problems with it but I never had that problem. Taking one of these with a 25 mg trest preWO is gold for strength gains. A friend of mine told me. I would never do anything like that :p
at one point I did get some tenderness in one of my elbows, but it could be from anything. 6 months of PRs at age 40, massive strength and size gain in about 6 months (for me), golf, etc. I added in Joint XT around the end of my epi cycle and elbows feel great now.

what is the advise PCT for this?
I coincidentally did run Alpha Gel and it was a likely more than enough for me, great product.
A month later I ended up running anabolic xt and anabolic effect with another bottle of alpha gel.

Reactions: SBH
jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
“A month later I ended up running anabolic xt and anabolic effect with another bottle of alpha gel.” -> what were your results like with this combo?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
“A month later I ended up running anabolic xt and anabolic effect with another bottle of alpha gel.” -> what were your results like with this combo?
me .. it was legit for sure
AXT and A Effect are subtle in day to day life but your lifting sessions seem to turn up a notch. I do feel like I stayed fairly lean this summer while adding a few lbs back to the scale. I PR'd my 1rm on bench today (last day of pa xt and anabolic effect), and have had quite a few lesser PR's on bench (reps/sets) this summer while on this stack.

I'll know for sure in a week or two when I feel like something is missing. but the last time I took a break from PA XT for a week or two I noticed it really fast. the PA XT + epiandrolean combo is what I was on when I PR'd my deadlifts and rackpulls in June.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so is this considred a prohormone? I mean it you can use OTC stuff like Anabolic XT, M-Test, Reduce, and Inhibit as PCT is it really causing that much of shutdown?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so is this considred a prohormone? I mean it you can use OTC stuff like Anabolic XT, M-Test, Reduce, and Inhibit as PCT is it really causing that much of shutdown?
A prohormone is a precursor to a steroid. Epiandro goes through two conversions to become stanolone. It is by definition a prohormone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandrosterone would be considered more of a pro-DHEA than a prohormone.

No, Epiandrosterone does not cause much, if any shutdown. That is a big part of its appeal.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epiandrosterone would be considered more of a pro-DHEA than a prohormone.

No, Epiandrosterone does not cause much, if any shutdown. That is a big part of its appeal.
what is a typical length of a run, and what could someone expect to gain from that run? please forgive my ignorance

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is a typical length of a run, and what could someone expect to gain from that run? please forgive my ignorance
8-12 weeks. Expect muscle hardening and strength/power increases(when used preworkout). Epiandro/DHT is not particularly(if at all) anabolic, so you won't see muscle gains past what the strength might add.

Some people notice an uptick in mood and energy as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries at all. I'm glad to help.

The most common cycle length is 8 to 12 weeks.

The most common dosage is 600 mg. to 900 mg. per day.

Many people try to time 1 of their dosages about 30 minutes to an hour pre-workout. It's not necessary, but some people find that it helps their workouts.

The most common results would be lean muscle and strength, hardness, and some fat loss (diet dependent). It is a dry compound so the gains would be lean, dry gains. Also, a lot of people find that it helps them with mood and libido.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What effects on bloodwork does epiandro have?
I've never seen it negatively impact anyone's bloodwork, which is one of the reasons that a lot of people really like epiandro.

G3nghisKhan

Awards
I've never seen it negatively impact anyone's bloodwork, which is one of the reasons that a lot of people really like epiandro.
When you say it doesn’t impact blood work do you mean it doesn’t cause any suppression at all when taken at moderate doses for up to 8 weeks or…?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you say it doesn’t impact blood work do you mean it doesn’t cause any suppression at all when taken at moderate doses for up to 8 weeks or…?
I'm not sure what you consider a moderate dose but I don't think I've experienced any suppression, or negligible and not noticeable if I have. I typically finish a run of epiandro and go straight into alpha gel + anabolic effect or anabolic xt though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i posted few years ago .. i ran it solor for 8 weeks .. adn then ran it with anabolic effect ..

tests done a week prior to starting and another done week after cycle finished

and my tests were improved .. no issues in cholestrol, bp, test levels were high .. i dont have it saved up but had no issues at all.
only thing i was suggested was vitD & B complex by my endocrologist .. but ive always had that issue from where i live and bad diet.

as for workouts/feeling on it .. remember being great on it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I meant that I've never seen it negatively impact anyone's bloodwork in any way at all when taken at the normal dosages of 600 mg. to 900 mg. for 8 weeks. I've seen a lot more bloodwork on 600 mg. than 900 mg.

Any amount of shutdown should easily be countered with a natural test booster like M-Test, Optimize-T, Test Fix, or Alpha Gel.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How hard is this product on the prostate? Is some kind of prostate support (saw palmetto or other) generally recommended to use alongside EpiAndro?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How hard is this product on the prostate? Is some kind of prostate support (saw palmetto or other) generally recommended to use alongside EpiAndro?
I always suggest people to use Cycle Assist with their Epiandro stacks, and it already has Saw Palmetto in it.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always suggest people to use Cycle Assist with their Epiandro stacks, and it already has Saw Palmetto in it.
And Ursa-Gel would also be a good idea. Ursolic acid is a good way to protect the prostate from dht and has a nice natural anabolic effect itself.