Has Anyone used Fusion Halodrol?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
There was no Brawn available to ship to US when I was looking into it, i did search the board but couldn't find anyone who actually used it and can testify it's legit / right dosage.

I ordered 2 bottles but came across a thread saying they had bunk SD run so not sure if they're still iffy or if they changed up their tune.

4gotlogin

Awards
Not used their hdrol but fusion have always been rock solid.
Their sd was too strong that i had to stop it.
Been using fusion m1a as my go to bulking oral for years its the perfect aas if you have the willpower to beat the crippling lethargy.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Been using fusion m1a as my go to bulking oral for years its the perfect aas if you have the willpower to beat the crippling lethargy.
Oh ok awesome! Now I'll put my mind at ease. Thanks a lot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How long ago did you use there products, because over the past year or 2 I've seen a few reports of there stuff being no good.

With that said, I have also seen ppl take legit properly dosed steroids and say there stuff was bunk because they don't know how to eat or lift and didn't get the unrealistic results they were expecting. So it's not always easy to trust a bunk report.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
How long ago did you use there products, because over the past year or 2 I've seen a few reports of there stuff being no good.

With that said, I have also seen ppl take legit properly dosed steroids and say there stuff was bunk because they don't know how to eat or lift and didn't get the unrealistic results they were expecting. So it's not always easy to trust a bunk report.
Man I swear if I sacrifice alcohol for the next 4 months (summer) and get no results from bunk hdrol I'll be so pissed.....

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah Fusion had the bunk SD issue some years ago. I think @wfreiling has used Fusion Halodrol with success.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah Fusion had the bunk SD issue some years ago. I think @wfreiling has used Fusion Halodrol with success.
I don’t believe I had their hdrol. Msten and Epistane yeah. Both felt a lot more toxic than usual. I’m also old.