ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Made this thread to collect feedback from personal experiences.

If you have used Han Swolo, let us know how you like it!

Already priced great, but RYAN15 will get you a further discount.
Screenshot_20200916-134130.jpeg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited for the feedback!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any feedback yet?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of my feedback when I used the beta, which was not even the finished product. Using it in conjunction with Caffeine and DMAA, combined with a leg workout. I took blood pressure post workout, and had low normal Blood pressure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Waiting on mine, I will post feedback !!

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried it About 30 mins pre workout last night. I definitely noticed a significant increase in vascularity, and I had a pretty nice pump Despite being dehydrated and fasted as well. In addition to Han Swolo, I used focus xt and I had made the mistake of taking BMP pre workout on an empty stomach, which always makes me feel like ****. I would say I’m fairly impressed so far, as I was training under poor conditions but I still noticed excellent vascularity, and a good pump. I workout again tomorrow, and I’ll be sure to reassess under more ideal conditions.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried it About 30 mins pre workout last night. I definitely noticed a significant increase in vascularity, and I had a pretty nice pump Despite being dehydrated and fasted as well. In addition to Han Swolo, I used focus xt and I had made the mistake of taking BMP pre workout on an empty stomach, which always makes me feel like ****. I would say I’m fairly impressed so far, as I was training under poor conditions but I still noticed excellent vascularity, and a good pump. I workout again tomorrow, and I’ll be sure to reassess under more ideal conditions.
Awesome! Look forward to hear how it is with carbs and hydration!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, just wait until those muscles are hydrated!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited to see and hear the great results!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I took my first cap of Han Swolo this morning.

After a well fed & hydrated morning:

30min pre-wo
120mg of caffeine
1 scoop of GlycerGrow 2
1/4 tsp of Morton's Lite Salt
1 capsule Han Swolo

Intra-wo was 1.5sc Purple Wraath, 1/4 tsp Morton's Lite, and 20g Gatorade powder

All are staples to my workouts, the only change was taking Han Swolo in place of 12g bulk citrulline malate. This single cap product rivaled a bigass (and bitter 🤮) serving of citmal.

It was a John Meadow's "pump" pull day and my lats are inflated. I'm 1 hour post-workout and I still have a strong pump. No orthostatic HTN.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Great !

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took my second dose today, first dose was effective despite being dehydrated and unfed, but I wanted to reassess under more ideal conditions.

I paired Han swolo with follidrone 2.0 and Olympus lifestyle grind. Did a full body workout, definitely felt the effects more so today, My muscles felt full and very vascular. I also felt like the mind muscle connection was greatly improved on part of the pump, like I could feel the blood pumping to the muscle that was being targeted. Really enjoyed my workout today. Thumbs up to BLR 👍👍👍!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my second dose today, first dose was effective despite being dehydrated and unfed, but I wanted to reassess under more ideal conditions.

I paired Han swolo with follidrone 2.0 and Olympus lifestyle grind. Did a full body workout, definitely felt the effects more so today, My muscles felt full and very vascular. I also felt like the mind muscle connection was greatly improved on part of the pump, like I could feel the blood pumping to the muscle that was being targeted. Really enjoyed my workout today. Thumbs up to BLR !
Can’t beat that mind muscle connection when the blood is filling up the muscles and contractions are on point. Glad to hear you had an even better workout today!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I paired Han swolo with follidrone 2.0 and Olympus lifestyle grind. Did a full body workout, definitely felt the effects more so today, My muscles felt full and very vascular. I also felt like the mind muscle connection was greatly improved on part of the pump, like I could feel the blood pumping to the muscle that was being targeted. Really enjoyed my workout today. Thumbs up to BLR !
Sweeeet!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed the bottle says “60 caps” on the front and only 30 caps per the label on the back.

looking forward to try, just arrived

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I noticed the bottle says “60 caps” on the front and only 30 caps per the label on the back.

The 60 caps is wrong. Typo. Full dose is in 1 cap.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes this is a typo unfortunately. Initially we were going to split the dose into 2 caps so people could take one but I think that the full dose is better. So we switched but the 60ct label was overlooked somehow.
You will notice on the back the supp faq has the 30 cap and proper facts per dose and bottle.
New labels are on the way.

The same dose and quantity is in the bottle its just a smaller capsule count with higher doses.
Plus if we can get it into one cap I feel thats better.
Basically its a top notch no stim pre in one cap.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for feedback

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the idea of one cap, I take enough dang pills !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxious to hear feedback !

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any new feedback?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid feed back . I can’t wait to try it my self too.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Han Swolo first try Review.
I have to say @brundel has another winner on his hands.
I'm currently in a full body 5 day a week workout. the pumps are not very good. (2 warm up sets 1/2 weight 1/2 reps) 2 working sets. progressive load.

Took one cap about 30 Min before the gym. with a mild stim (1 scoop of Fuel) Fuel is like an energy drink.
I always start with legs. I usually get a small pump. this improved my pump at least 50%. The funny thing is the pain level when I stretch the muscle just worked was not any worse than usual?

You get that sweet I'm pumped feeling walking from equipment to equipment.
My legs got very pumped on the stair climber at the end of my workout.

When I got home I was still had a sweet pump and had to hit some mirror poses. LOL (note: I live 5 blocks from my gym)

I would like some feedback from someone that hits 8 to 12 set per body part. I can only imagine!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm currently in a full body 5 day a week workout. the pumps are not very good. (2 warm up sets 1/2 weight 1/2 reps) 2 working sets. progressive load.

Took one cap about 30 Min before the gym. with a mild stim (1 scoop of Fuel) Fuel is like an energy drink.
I always start with legs. I usually get a small pump. this improved my pump at least 50%. The funny thing is the pain level when I stretch the muscle just worked was not any worse than usual?

When I got home I was still had a sweet pump and had to hit some mirror poses. LOL (note: I live 5 blocks from my gym)

I would like some feedback from someone that hits 8 to 12 set per body part. I can only imagine!
Awesome!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is great! I am excited to see how those with higher reps and more sets respond as well. Brundel has definitely created a winner.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Nice!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Log is up, feedback will start Monday

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any new feedback guys?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lack of feedback is not a good sign. I am very interested in this product. Where are the reviews?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The lack of feedback is not a good sign. I am very interested in this product. Where are the reviews?
Still waiting for more feedback to come in. Most people that purchase a product, whether they like it or not, you'll never know their opinion, unfortunately.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used it solo yesterday and today (no stims or add on's), I had a meal (lunch) about 5-1/2 hrs before. Took one cap with 16oz of water and headed to the gym. Roughly 30 min before I start lifting.
It definitely helps with the pump. Walk around the gym Swole pump for sure!
I like that its one cap and your done. no mixing and cleaning a shaker cup. (I do this 3-4 times a day already) and I use a blender for my AM and PM protein drink.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is, people are taking it but also taking a bunch of other supps so not sure what it's exactly doing on it's own.
Didn't he send it out to testers before going on sale?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been using Han Swolo for about 2 weeks and have been impressed both with increased vascularity and what I believe is a reduction in BP. W/R/T BP, I state it that way only because I have changed several variables, so I cannot say that all of the reduction is the result of Han Swolo - but at least some portion is (initially I used only Han Swolo, prior to adding other supplements).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used it solo, and had exceptional vascularity levels with it, even with the presence of caffeine and DMAA

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He sent it out to reps to beta test and then he sent a bottle to Rocket (I believe) to test out, who has a log going.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is that overall the forums have slowed ALOT. so where before we would expect alot of reviews and reports the volume of people participating in these threads is 90% or more less.
On comparable threads years ago with the same time frame we would have 8-10 pages and 300-400 replies.
Things are just quiet in general.
Would love to see this change.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is that overall the forums have slowed ALOT. so where before we would expect alot of reviews and reports the volume of people participating in these threads is 90% or more less.
On comparable threads years ago with the same time frame we would have 8-10 pages and 300-400 replies.
Things are just quiet in general.
Would love to see this change.
I placed an order Saturday, and still waiting for a shipping confirmation (# 12203).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He sent it out to reps to beta test and then he sent a bottle to Rocket (I believe) to test out, who has a log going.
I have only used it so far fasted, I will say vascularity is improved, I can feel a slightly better pump than normal and my muscles feel "Heavy" for most of the morning. Follow my log and let's see what happens with a good meal before training !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only used it so far fasted, I will say vascularity is improved, I can feel a slightly better pump than normal and my muscles feel "Heavy" for most of the morning. Follow my log and let's see what happens with a good meal before training !!
I think its highly unlikely you will experience a pump when fasted. Or dehydrated.
Need the glycogen and water to facilitate the pump.