Han Swolo Feedback Thread

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Retailers will carry but for now stock is selling so quickly we cant get any out to retailers. Hopefully in the next few weeks.
Awesome . That’s what I like to hear !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale has begun!
Thank you I have stuff in my cart .. wanted to make sure is a new product dropping today still ?

If so wanted to see a price for it and if underv$50 wanted to buy it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you I have stuff in my cart .. wanted to make sure is a new product dropping today still ?

If so wanted to see a price for it and if underv$50 wanted to buy it
New anabolic is not being released just yet, unfortunately. But it's going to be epic when it does get released.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New anabolic is not being released just yet, unfortunately. But it's going to be epic when it does get released.
Sounds good thank you ... placing order for few Hans solo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe that Hans Swolo is a bit anabolic !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe that Hans Swolo is a bit anabolic !!
That sick pump feeling most likely makes it .. I love it flowing through veins nothing like it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order placed .. let’s hope gym’s don’t fully shutdown in NY

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just grabbed some. I have a question about the quercetin co crystals:. Would they not have an acute inhibition on the inflammatory hypertrophic stimulus from training? Obviously ampk activation and senescent cell elimination are not going to completely inhibit all sub pathways of mtor and will have less of an impact on long muscle gain than some people.have conveyed. (this has been evidenced by Dr. Blagiskonne's research on rapamycin.).

I digress,. I'm not worried about long term net gains, but are there any acute affect on the hypertrophic process to be aware of from this produc for that last little bit of optimization?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just grabbed some. I have a question about the quercetin co crystals:. Would they not have an acute inhibition on the inflammatory hypertrophic stimulus from training? Obviously ampk activation and senescent cell elimination are not going to completely inhibit all sub pathways of mtor and will have less of an impact on long muscle gain than some people.have conveyed. (this has been evidenced by Dr. Blagiskonne's research on rapamycin.).

I digress,. I'm not worried about long term net gains, but are there any acute affect on the hypertrophic process to be aware of from this produc for that last little bit of optimization?
Has been in follidrone for several years with no complaints.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Retailers will carry but for now stock is selling so quickly we cant get any out to retailers. Hopefully in the next few weeks.
Yep. We have it posted on strong already. Just waiting to get stock :) definitely want to try this bad boy out soon

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hmhh interesting, can u link the study please ?

I plan on 8-12 weeks and cycle off

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Rat subjects... Not sure you will get much on dosing recommendations there.

We put a show on it. The good doctor's accent is a bit heavy and hard to understand at times https://superhumanradio.net/shr-2589-rapamycin-and-muscle-aging-stronger-for-longer

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you read the study you posted?

"our data indicate that maintenance of muscle size does not require mTORC1 signalling, suggesting that rapamycin treatment is unlikely to negatively affect muscle mass and function."

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My arms get jacked from it. This sheet is some kinda sick☠
Haha nice good to hear .. ima be patient and maybe after New Years I will jump on this stuff

Have to see what happens with lockdown and my gym

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you read the study you posted?

"our data indicate that maintenance of muscle size does not require mTORC1 signalling, suggesting that rapamycin treatment is unlikely to negatively affect muscle mass and function."
Yes.

I thought that I conveyed that I wasn't worried about long term hypertrophy only original post.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

I thought that I conveyed that I wasn't worried about long term hypertrophy only original post.
This is confusing then. You are asking if it will inhibit hypertrophy but your not worried about hypertrophy?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is confusing then. You are asking if it will inhibit hypertrophy but your not worried about hypertrophy?
Sorry. Context got left out there. I'm asking about thoughts on interactions acute hypertrophic mechanisms. I recall Blagoskonny stating that muscle mass wasn't diminished to a significant or large degree by the rapamycin. However, rapamycin did not aid in gaining mass.

When I said that I am not worried, I meant that I am confident that there will be no long term reduction in lean tissue from the quercetin niacin co crystals ( otherwise I wouldn't be a repeat buyer of follidrone). I bring up rapamycin because both it and quercetin are ampk activators, and they both reduce senescent cell load. Rapamycin does this, in part, by reversing senescent cells into quiescent cells ( which, in some eyes,could be viewed as a metabolic gain of sorts).

I am asking if you think that the quercetin co crystals act in this way, or do you think that a different set of mechanisms is going on?

I'm not questioning that a long term benefit can be had. I am wondering if there are short term bluntings that result in less optimal gains at the end of a run.

It's kind of like those that just stay long in a stock and get a decent gain when they sell and those that buy at support and sell at resistance to (ideally) have several successful, smaller trades that result in a larger overall profit in the end.

I don't mean to be confusing, but I have let stress from teaching get me scatter-brained. There are days where I get in my car after grocery shopping and forget where I am at

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that muscle hypertrophy is much more complex than just stimulating Mtor, as you know AMPK is stimulated by exercise which is the primary thing employed to induce hypertrophy.
I think science has overstated Mtor as it is related to hypertrophy as a whole. Im not saying its not involved but that its only a part of a bigger system of cascading events leading to anabolism.
I also think quercetin, while it is a senolytic and may inhibitor mtor to a degree is not likely strong enough on its own which is why they also used disatinib in the quercetin senolytic study.
Plus just anecdotally tens of thousands of people use follidrone and I have yet to hear any complaints.

I also think that longevity and bodybuilding dont coexist well.
I own an antiaging company and research this sort of thing alot and my guess is over time as we learn to prolong lifespan we will see people become thinner and thinner. Also as more of our lives become automated etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel

I also think that longevity and bodybuilding dont coexist well

I'm not sure I understand this statement ??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brundel

Longevity is tied to autophagy, which is the bodies breakdown and recycling process. It is the polar opposite of growth, someone correct me if I am wrong. Those that solely focus on longevity/autophagy have to decrease growth factors to achieve their results. Growing is counterproductive to longevity and autophagy.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studies on longevity also show that reductions well below maintenance calories is key to living a longer life. Not something we as bodybuilders typically do except during cutting phases that only last a few weeks to months at best.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that muscle hypertrophy is much more complex than just stimulating Mtor, as you know AMPK is stimulated by exercise which is the primary thing employed to induce hypertrophy.
I think science has overstated Mtor as it is related to hypertrophy as a whole. Im not saying its not involved but that its only a part of a bigger system of cascading events leading to anabolism.
I also think quercetin, while it is a senolytic and may inhibitor mtor to a degree is not likely strong enough on its own which is why they also used disatinib in the quercetin senolytic study.
Plus just anecdotally tens of thousands of people use follidrone and I have yet to hear any complaints.

I also think that longevity and bodybuilding dont coexist well.
I own an antiaging company and research this sort of thing alot and my guess is over time as we learn to prolong lifespan we will see people become thinner and thinner. Also as more of our lives become automated etc.
I agree with most of this. I didn't mean to come off as contrarian. I was just curious about your take on the matter concerning quercetin co crystals. I'm sure that your research on the compound is much more informed than mine. Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

Exercise is great for health and longevity.
3-5 days a week, cardio and light weights.
Bodybuilding, where the primary goals are hypertrophy is an unhealthy pursuit.
In fact many of the targets being studied for antiaging are mtor inhibitors and growth factor inhibitors and things that mimic starvation.
One of the ways to look at it is when your body is not in a good place to reproduce due to starvation for example you go into a sort of hybernation mode that utilizes only absolutely necessary mechanisms. Anabolism not being one of those. But this extends lifespan so you can get to a place where you can reproduce. Theoretically of course.

Also inflammation, stress etc contributes to aging.

Bodybuilding is all about overstressing the body, overeating, inflammation.
Where longevity is concerned
Bodybuilding no
Exercise yes

Add in anabolic steroids etc and you can expect to live a shorter life.

I guess for now with the technology available you have to ask yourself.
Do you want to live 90 years as a lamb or 70 as a lion.
Ill take lion all day long.

Eventually in the not too distant future we will begin treating aging.
But we are not quite there yet.
Soon I think.
My company is already working on complex therapies.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you gentleman for the answers I understand now, and yes I do want to be "The Lion" !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got notification that order was shipped today ..woohoo

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like this could be a good time for me! Love pump products. Let me get settled in and this is on my list of things to get this next year! Outstanding logs so far!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got some nice size!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never touched a steroid, but using hans Swolo makes me feel like what I imagine being on steroids would be like. My arms are getting huge.
Han Swolo is the only no stim pre I know of that also is relatively anabolic.
Love this stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Stuff !!

marax

marax

Awards
So I have been using Swolo for a few weeks now. I am on blood pressure medication and have been tracking changes in BP with the use of Swolo. Initially, I ran into some serious "rebound" issues in the evening. I take my BP meds at night and the swolo is taken mid-morning pre-workout. This gives a solid 12 hours between items.

When I say rebound issues what I mean is that my blood pressure became extremely high in the evenings, as if my body was attempting to balance out. I don't have any other word for it so I will stick with it. My BP is usually controlled avg 134/ 84. After a week of use, my evening BP sat on average around 152/106. I got really nauseous with an incredibly bad headache.

The only difference was the inclusion of Swolo. No other supps besides Vit D. This was intentional, to see how using it would work with my med. I changed up my dosing and took Han every other day for the following week with different macros. The reason for continuing to use it despite the increase in evening BP is that by morning it would return to normal. By the end of week 2 my daily and evening BP were decreasing back to a more normal range, but still high. By week 3 I added a three day in a row and ended with 1 cap pre 4 days in a row.

Unfortunately, I just can't tolerate it. After consecutive days I began to get really nauseous. So I backed it off. Again, the only addition was the Swolo. With our without food, made no difference. I had an extra bottle so I passed it onto a buddy who really enjoyed it. He said he has a bit of nausea at first, but it went away and he loved having a pump supplement that didn't include a bunch of other crap and stimulants.

This is the only BLR product I have had any issue with but I don't mind at all. I restarted the Viron, Follidrone, and Letrone now that my experiment is over. As I said, my buddy really likes it and says he gets a good pump that seems to last a lot longer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats interesting.
It did give me a bit of nausea the first couple of times as well but I got accustomed to it and the nausea subsided. For me it was glucose related based off of glucose testing. I added some carbs to my pre workout meal.
Regarding BP. Seems your an anomaly. We did extensive blood pressure testing. Solo, with other vasodilators, with stims without stims. I also take beta blockers and didnt see any difference as far as a spike is concerned. Mine did for sure drop alot though which may also play a part in nausea.
Something like this that has such a strong effect sometimes isnt good for everyone. Particularly if you take blood pressure meds.

marax

marax

Awards
Thats interesting.
It did give me a bit of nausea the first couple of times as well but I got accustomed to it and the nausea subsided. For me it was glucose related based off of glucose testing. I added some carbs to my pre workout meal.
Regarding BP. Seems your an anomaly. We did extensive blood pressure testing. Solo, with other vasodilators, with stims without stims. I also take beta blockers and didnt see any difference as far as a spike is concerned. Mine did for sure drop alot though which may also play a part in nausea.
Something like this that has such a strong effect sometimes isnt good for everyone. Particularly if you take blood pressure meds.

Yeah, I was monitoring my glucose as well. I had a big hit with follidrone when I first tried it (WOW! now years ago) but now I run it daily. I stopped all of the products a week before trying Swolo just to make sure. I gave Swolo a good month of trials and I simply respond negatively. This is not a negative comment towards the product, like I said, my buddy loves it and just ordered a bunch more BLR products for the first time based on the bottle I gave him. I am bummed, but hell, it's one product out of all the ones you make I can't take, so I am fine!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey just a thought. Did you test your blood pressure during the nausea? Because this is also a symptoms blood pressure is too low. Since you take blood pressure meds it may be that bp dropped too much. Han swolo is strong stuff. Drops my blood pressure more than my prescription blood pressure meds.

marax

marax

Awards
Hey just a thought. Did you test your blood pressure during the nausea? Because this is also a symptoms blood pressure is too low. Since you take blood pressure meds it may be that bp dropped too much. Han swolo is strong stuff. Drops my blood pressure more than my prescription blood pressure meds.
This was actually what I was expecting to have happen! Nausea just seemed to occur regardless. I really did not see a significant drop in BP and that really had me psyched up, but then around 12-18 hours later I got these ridiculous BP spikes. These became constant after the first two weeks. This happened with another vasodilator way back when. I would wake up with a pounding headache. Checked my BP and it was sky-high. I was a Corpsman in the Navy so medical and Marines on "supps" became my reality. Like I said, I got a pump! but boy oh boy...I can live without it.

M

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
The problem is that overall the forums have slowed ALOT. so where before we would expect alot of reviews and reports the volume of people participating in these threads is 90% or more less.
On comparable threads years ago with the same time frame we would have 8-10 pages and 300-400 replies.
Things are just quiet in general.
Would love to see this change.
I think this changed when the forum became nothing more than reps pimping product