tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this changed when the forum became nothing more than reps pimping product
If you look at a traffic estimate/tracking website, you can see when this site really slowed down. Looks like a lot of sponsors left as well.

Similar trend happened to Lockout before they closed their forum. :(

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this changed when the forum became nothing more than reps pimping product
I dont think this is true. It may seem that way because the ratio or sponsor to member has changed drastically.
It was when they changed the software they used and migrated the whole site. It made all of the stuff unsearchable on google and other search engines. And the new software sucks. First thing you see when you log in
"sorry something went wrong"
And you have to try to navigate around it. This alone will lose members.
But people not being able to see it is a real issue.
Our traffic to the BLR site from AM dropped 95% in the first 6 months after the switch.
Its dropped an additional 50% since then meaning we are at 2.5% of original traffic.
Doesnt even register on our analytics anymore and it used to be at least 50% of our traffic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is still traffic here but I dont think its ever gonna be what it was.
It would take a ton of work and its probably not lucrative enough to validate the effort.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a quick update on my hanswoloe -
I have taken this 3x ( 3 workouts ) no preworkout bc i wanted to see how it does.. and had somewhat ok motivation/pumps ( but this is more of me just getting back into things .. instead of 6PM .. i am working out at 5am this year due to having a kid and i want to spend time after i get out of work )

one thing i noted .. i have poop'd very early morning everytime i have taken han swolo ? anyone else notice it ?

my usual is around 9-10 but with hanswolo .. i am going right after workout

( hopefully not TMI but just thought id share honest feedback )
looking to continue to take this next week without pre to judge it more .. now that i have a schedule can guage things.

- so far i think it delivers what it says, i just need more time to get my motivation as i have been out of gym due to gym shutdowns.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a quick update on my hanswoloe -
I have taken this 3x ( 3 workouts ) no preworkout bc i wanted to see how it does.. and had somewhat ok motivation/pumps ( but this is more of me just getting back into things .. instead of 6PM .. i am working out at 5am this year due to having a kid and i want to spend time after i get out of work )

one thing i noted .. i have poop'd very early morning everytime i have taken han swolo ? anyone else notice it ?

my usual is around 9-10 but with hanswolo .. i am going right after workout

( hopefully not TMI but just thought id share honest feedback )
looking to continue to take this next week without pre to judge it more .. now that i have a schedule can guage things.

- so far i think it delivers what it says, i just need more time to get my motivation as i have been out of gym due to gym shutdowns.
Keep in mind of course there are no stims so you won't see much, motivation from it.
I find that if I'm well hydrated and fed the pumps are amazing. Just becauae hydration and glycogen stores are basically required for a pump. I also have noticed now that I've been taking it a while that if I forget it strength is a bit less than with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep in mind of course there are no stims so you won't see much, motivation from it.
I find that if I'm well hydrated and fed the pumps are amazing. Just becauae hydration and glycogen stores are basically required for a pump. I also have noticed now that I've been taking it a while that if I forget it strength is a bit less than with it.
thanks for response .. oh yes im not a fan of stims which is why this also interested me

pumps usually are good enough for my motivation .. just seeing veins gives me the motivation to keep pushing

def can increase my hydration ..excited to see that now im back in form to see what this delivers

p.s also stacking it with 1 cap of follidrone + 1 cap of epi plex ..so should be fun lil ride

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks for response .. oh yes im not a fan of stims which is why this also interested me

pumps usually are good enough for my motivation .. just seeing veins gives me the motivation to keep pushing

def can increase my hydration ..excited to see that now im back in form to see what this delivers

p.s also stacking it with 1 cap of follidrone + 1 cap of epi plex ..so should be fun lil ride
Good deal! Definitely should be! Thanks for the feedback too!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed no difference in my BM's while taking Hans Swolo

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gonna be a good one for sure

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many cap of Han swolo 1 or 2 before workout and how long before?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it with some from of pink salt and you will really notice the pumps.

I usually add a few pinches to anything I drink before my workout.
Some quality salt before a workout can really amplify effects, especially with a solid product like Han Swolo.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah some sodium
Well hydrated.
Magnesium.
Glutamine.
Carbs.
Lots of things we dont think about make a difference with regards to pump.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I’ll be honest. Keep it simple. As a stand alone I dnt get much of anything from it. So I been adding it to my pre workout stack. Not sure it’s making that much of difference when added. After I finish this bottle , I will not purchase again. I am running my first two bottles of Follidrone , so far it’s nice. I think alot of people over exaggerate on their results cause m not getting crazy results either and my diet is on point and I have a 18k$ home gym I train 5 days a week. But I’ll be honest I am seeing some results from it they are subtle but I feel somehting. Still got 5 of weeks left