• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto, I'll get on all 4's behind him and you push. We'll be "T tippin" :lol:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Uh-oh! I'm no longer worried about T kicking my *ss...

Good luck bro! Hope he doesn't mistake you for a :donut:

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If ecto doesn't take you up on that offer celc I will.

"Brown-belly option on two, on two!!":twisted:

Ice those hammy's man, hope it's nothing too bad to get you down.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Donde esta la Celc5? Yo quiero... Celc5???

Wait, that didn't sound right...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto my brain absolutely rejected spanish in 2 years during high school and 2 semesters of undergrad. I know that was taco bell speak but I have no freakin clue what you said :fool2:

Day 17 and 18

120mg E-form
50mg H-drol

Day 17 was a day off. Day 18 cardio, abs, and miscellaneous machine work.

A few people have been asking about sides so here goes:
When I ramp up the eform, I get antsy, mild anxiety, and increased irritability. These sides are so much MILDER by ADDING the h-drol, as opposed to when I ran eform solo.

I am prone to thinning hair in the front but have noticed ZERO increase in shedding so far. I am using OTC Nizarol AD every other day and a ton of Sauve conditioner. The combo seems to be working better than Nioxin products and other run-of-the-mill "thickening" products.

Sleep is fantastic. I believe that Cycle Support is helping with what could possibly be a mild prostate issue. I have been pissing 1 or 2 times per night for about 3 or 4 years and, it's no longer an issue. I may have to add some prostate supps even after the cycle to see what happens.

I have not had rage but this is a REAL issue with ph/steroids. I am having violent dreams beyond belief, and I haven't even been in a fight since I retired from kick boxing 4 or 5 years back.

ZERO testicular atrophy to speak of... loads are normal and sexual performance is above average. Orgasms are EXPLOSIVE and lasting 2 to 3 minutes! Not exaggerating at all!

BP has not budged, although I'm normally slightly high. 130/85 has held steady throughout the cycle.

I have noticed the irritability, anxiety, and short temper to be the strongest in the morning when I dose eform and h-drol at just about the same time.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Ecto my brain absolutely rejected spanish in 2 years during high school and 2 semesters of undergrad. I know that was taco bell speak but I have no freakin clue what you said :fool2:

Day 17 and 18

120mg E-form
50mg H-drol

Day 17 was a day off. Day 18 cardio, abs, and miscellaneous machine work.

A few people have been asking about sides so here goes:
When I ramp up the eform, I get antsy, mild anxiety, and increased irritability. These sides are so much MILDER by ADDING the h-drol, as opposed to when I ran eform solo.

I am prone to thinning hair in the front but have noticed ZERO increase in shedding so far. I am using OTC Nizarol AD every other day and a ton of Sauve conditioner. The combo seems to be working better than Nioxin products and other run-of-the-mill "thickening" products.

Sleep is fantastic. I believe that Cycle Support is helping with what could possibly be a mild prostate issue. I have been pissing 1 or 2 times per night for about 3 or 4 years and, it's no longer an issue. I may have to add some prostate supps even after the cycle to see what happens.

I have not had rage but this is a REAL issue with ph/steroids. I am having violent dreams beyond belief, and I haven't even been in a fight since I retired from kick boxing 4 or 5 years back.

ZERO testicular atrophy to speak of... loads are normal and sexual performance is above average. Orgasms are EXPLOSIVE and lasting 2 to 3 minutes! Not exaggerating at all!

BP has not budged, although I'm normally slightly high. 130/85 has held steady throughout the cycle.

I have noticed the irritability, anxiety, and short temper to be the strongest in the morning when I dose eform and h-drol at just about the same time.
There's my boy Celc! I said, "Where is the Celc5" and "I want... Celc5?" And that's about all the Spanish I remember. Oh and, "Y tu mama tambien." That means, "And your mother also." Moving on...

I'm normally slightly high.
Did you add something to your stack? :lol: Just kiddin.

Would you still describe your mood as "happy" or "positive?" Those violent dreams are a little disconcerting. I assume you didn't get those on eForm alone, right?

Keep up the good work brotha! :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man i love the aggression from e-form, but you have to channel it in a productive way. been working 12's at work and dosing at halfway mark. the burst of aggression comes in handy when youve spent too much time in a sauna. just remember to be patient and not go off on some unfortunate sob.:smite:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i love the aggression from e-form, but you have to channel it in a productive way. been working 12's at work and dosing at halfway mark. the burst of aggression comes in handy when youve spent too much time in a sauna. just remember to be patient and not go off on some unfortunate sob.:smite:
12hrs + form sounds like it would equal maaaaadnessssss.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you still describe your mood as "happy" or "positive?" Those violent dreams are a little disconcerting. I assume you didn't get those on eForm alone, right?

Keep up the good work brotha! :thumbsup:
In spanish "violent" means "wet".... at least to celc it does.:fool2: :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In spanish "violent" means "wet".... at least to celc it does.:fool2: :D
i dont believe it, prid has a sense of humor. better than no sense at all:smite: hey you had that one coming:hammer: :toofunny:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto, the dreams are very plausable events where I'm defending people who I care about. Maybe I have some deep inner anxiety over the safety of those people? :think: Dr. Phil anyone?

My mood is best described as "hyper alert" or "aware" rather than happy per se. Although, now that you ask, I have been rather receptive to jokes and comedy lately so I guess that could be positive as well.

T, I TOTALLY agree with "channeling" the aggression. I am beyond bombarded at work and the h-drol is helping without a doubt. This would be a DISASTROUS situation at work had I been running form solo at this high of a dosage, as prld suggested.

Prld, please post the link to the site where you bought your super cheap "Bulk Sense of Humor"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ecto, the dreams are very plausable events where I'm defending people who I care about. Maybe I have some deep inner anxiety over the safety of those people? :think: Dr. Phil anyone?

My mood is best described as "hyper alert" or "aware" rather than happy per se. Although, now that you ask, I have been rather receptive to jokes and comedy lately so I guess that could be positive as well.

T, I TOTALLY agree with "channeling" the aggression. I am beyond bombarded at work and the h-drol is helping without a doubt. This would be a DISASTROUS situation at work had I been running form solo at this high of a dosage, as prld suggested.

Prld, please post the link to the site where you bought your super cheap "Bulk Sense of Humor"
careful what you ask for, prid has a link to everything.:type:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

So that's what you young'uns are calling 'it' these days " T Tippin" ....riiiiight :thumbsup:

:woohoo: There's a whole lotta man love up in this here loggage!:woohoo:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Not neccessarily a clairvoyant dream but can be. You have to figure out if this is showing you A) the future B) Immediate danger to others C) Something is feeling threatening to you, and not neccessarily on a conscious level but something you are picking up on in your day to day life.

Think carefully what has been happening lately and how you feel threatened in anyway by someone or something ( not that they are threatened but that your security / current way of living is being threatened.

Just my 2c.

Much Love <3

Neoborn

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha! Didn't expect an analysis. I appreciate that you're actually reading all my BS neo. Choice C is plausable that I might be subconsciously worrying about the safety of others.

In return, I read your workout/progress log. You seemed concerned about your BP in particular. In my experience, I see greatest drop in BP with steady state low to moderate intensity cardio. Interval and high intensity cardio are fantastic for body comp shock and calorie burning, but only seem to put further stress on the CV system.

Adding 2-3 sessions/week of light underwater swimming will also help to drop the BP because of brief breath holding. Finally, Hawthorne Berry has done a nice job of preventing the BP from elevating with formestane this time around. However, I'm not sure if it would lower BP that is slightly high already to work in damage control.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19

Hams, Back, Bis: Irony has dictated that I would have side effects the day after posting how side effect free this cycle has been. I said it wouldn't happen to me but back pumps had me laying on the ground between sets of SLDL. So I chugged about 1.5 gallons of water throughout the rest of the workout and the pumps disappeared within 15 minutes.

I do believe that the uncomfortable pumps were my own fault as I used my TRAC preworkout... yes, even after being warned not to use it on cycle :nono: So, it looks like poseidon and aminos will be my pre/during concoction until the start of pct.

On that note, I'll be taking suggestions for pre workout stims that do not include any NO precursors.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Hams, Back, Bis: Irony has dictated that I would have side effects the day after posting how side effect free this cycle has been. I said it wouldn't happen to me but back pumps had me laying on the ground between sets of SLDL. So I chugged about 1.5 gallons of water throughout the rest of the workout and the pumps disappeared within 15 minutes.

I do believe that the uncomfortable pumps were my own fault as I used my TRAC preworkout... yes, even after being warned not to use it on cycle :nono: So, it looks like poseidon and aminos will be my pre/during concoction until the start of post cycle therapy.

On that note, I'll be taking suggestions for pre workout stims that do not include any NO precursors.
Look at that! Celc is learning! :woohoo:

Sorry about the pumps dude. Could those have been avoided by simply hydrating better in the first place? The water seemed to take care of it pretty quickly.

I say straight up caffeine tabs. I have 200mg tabs. 1 is usually plenty and they're cheap. 100 for like $5. You won't get an extreme rush or anything, but it will raise your alertness.

Others seem to like Leviathan, but that has a bunch of other stuff in it. Stimulant X might be good, but I can't even find a label for it and have no idea what's in it. That's about all I got.

Are you getting lethargic now?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan is good, and RPM is a solid preworkout energizer... although it does have a slight amount of Arginine in it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-Could those have been avoided by simply hydrating better
-Are you getting lethargic now?
I calculated 1.5 gallons per day since the cycle started so I'm increasing to 2 gallons starting today. Not sure if it's enough or not :think: I'd say it's just being stupid with the kiddie pump product

No, lethargy is not an issue as others seem to describe it during more aggressive cycles. Work is kicking my ass and I'm only getting 7 hours of sleep. That's my downfall so far during this cycle because I could easily sleep 8 or 9 every night.

I like the caffeine pill idea. I'm not really a fan of leviathon as just a preworkout though. Keep the ideas coming fellas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as a stim-just for energy i like jet fuel and redline. both give a kick start on days you need a boost. havent been posting much, work and the heat is kicking my butt. i see neo is acting out again!:trout:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the weekend now T. Time for some R&R, so kick back in a well ventilated room and don't worry about the younguns acting up for now.

I've heard good things about redline, might have to check it out sometime(just not a big fan of yohimbine).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's the weekend now T. Time for some R&R, so kick back in a well ventilated room and don't worry about the younguns acting up for now.

I've heard good things about redline, might have to check it out sometime(just not a big fan of yohimbine).
redline and jet fuel both have yohimbine, but i dont think its that much. either one will get you fired up. dont worry prid i know how to relax, when you get my age you learn not to sweat the small stuff. theres a lesson in there for you hooligans.:nutkick: neo's down for the count:lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

@ Celc actually I think a few different things may have contributed to that BP reading the Dr. gave. I have since then been checking on a local machine(at shoppers drug mart) and it's consistently 130 / 80 so no real worries. I am now doing more Anaerobic cardio to help out as well.

@BigT you're so mean to me you, you, meanie head. Careful no one kicks the walker out from underneath you, you ole fogey! :D

@ all I am feeling really good on this Form / Levi run. I think I went through my stuff a bit quick, in addition to having the dissolving problems. I have now purchased some DMSO to predissolve the stuff before adding to the Penetrate. I am going to try again. How long should 5g's form dissolved into 8oz pen lasted me @ 12mls a day?

Much love guys and keep us updated Celc!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caffiene pills + 1,3-dimethylamylamine (1 gram) By NutraPlanet = problem solved via homemade AMP.

Just dump a gram in 50ml of water for 20mg/ml and dose accordingly.
Prelude, I totally dig tricks like mixing and matching bulk powders!

Either of you guys think Yohimbe actually lowers libido? It's in a few products that effective me in a slightly negative manner in terms of performance.

Oh and why am I home typing on AM at on a Friday night after 2am... because my game is in the tank without alcohol at the clubs. I swear I struck out more times in downtown Pittsburgh than the Pirates since the All Star break

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a trick you should try then celc. I currently down 2 rpm's and 2ml of liquid 1,3(40mg) before my early morning runs 3 days a week and honestly have some of the best cardio session I've had in a while.

Yohimbine...... from what I've read if dosage is kept at the low end 2-6mg libido is actually increased with it's use. In the larger doses is when people start seeing issues.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H
@ all I am feeling really good on this Form / Levi run. I think I went through my stuff a bit quick, in addition to having the dissolving problems. I have now purchased some DMSO to predissolve the stuff before adding to the Penetrate. I am going to try again. How long should 5g's form dissolved into 8oz pen lasted me @ 12mls a day?

Much love guys and keep us updated Celc!
8oz = 240ml

240/12 = 20 days.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 20

160mg E-form
50mg H-drol

Chest, Shoulder, Calves, Low Back: One of the BEST workouts I've EVER had! Every rep of every lift felt strong with excellent MMC. Decline bench was up to 205x4 today, a PR!

So far, I'm going in the right direction with recomp goals and increases in my "push" lifts which have been stagnant for some time. A very satisfying cycle to this point.

I plan to increase my dosage of H-drol to 75mg within the next day or 2. I also plan to begin to taper E-form so that I will not be taking any AI's during week 6 of my cycle. I welcome suggestions, agreements, disagreements and any other comments concerning these plans.

Day 21 Light cardio and abs with the same dosages of both primary supplements.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

160mg E-form
50mg H-drol

Chest, Shoulder, Calves, Low Back: One of the BEST workouts I've EVER had! Every rep of every lift felt strong with excellent MMC. Decline bench was up to 205x4 today, a PR!

So far, I'm going in the right direction with recomp goals and increases in my "push" lifts which have been stagnant for some time. A very satisfying cycle to this point.

I plan to increase my dosage of H-drol to 75mg within the next day or 2. I also plan to begin to taper E-form so that I will not be taking any AI's during week 6 of my cycle. I welcome suggestions, agreements, disagreements and any other comments concerning these plans.

Day 21 Light cardio and abs with the same dosages of both primary supplements.
What's the reason behind removing the AI's in week 6? You're bringing in Restore PCT, right? Does your last dose of Form stay in your system that whole 6th week? Are you going to ramp up the Restore or just jump right in? I might be concerned about some estro rebound if the Form runs completely out before you get a chance to start Restore. So the timing depends on how long Form will stay active in your system. BigT is probably all over this one.

On another note, gents, I just finished making sweet, sweet love to my wife after taking 2500mg (in seperate doses) Tribulus today! :twisted: We haven't had relations in a couple weeks and I wanted to remind her of what she's been missing. :D

She'll want more of that... :hammer:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the reason behind removing the AI's in week 6? You're bringing in Restore post cycle therapy, right? Does your last dose of Form stay in your system that whole 6th week? Are you going to ramp up the Restore or just jump right in? I might be concerned about some estro rebound if the Form runs completely out before you get a chance to start Restore. So the timing depends on how long Form will stay active in your system. BigT is probably all over this one.

On another note, gents, I just finished making sweet, sweet love to my wife after taking 2500mg (in seperate doses) Tribulus today! :twisted: We haven't had relations in a couple weeks and I wanted to remind her of what she's been missing. :D

She'll want more of that... :hammer:
yeah, bigt does want to know why your stopping e-form. ecto ive done just about every trib product out, best is trib test for me. more expensive than straight trib but results are worth it. btw:hammer: your wife more often!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, bigt does want to know why your stopping e-form. ecto ive done just about every trib product out, best is trib test for me. more expensive than straight trib but results are worth it. btw:hammer: your wife more often!!!
Uh,oh bigt is quoting himself in the third person now.... I think he's hulking up.:run:

My guess for the taper would simply be avoiding prolong estrogen depletion with the addition of Restore during PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uh,oh bigt is quoting himself in the third person now.... I think he's hulking up.:run:

My guess for the taper would simply be avoiding prolong estrogen depletion with the addition of Restore during post cycle therapy.
yeah, that would be my guess too. sorry prid bigt is holding at 235. the 36's are getting loose, i hope by end of summer to be back in 34's. arms are still around 19' but legs are busting from the ankle weights. got to go to relaxed fit, legs are too damn big. went 5 miles today with 40lbs of ankle weights on, killer leg workout.:good:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My guess for the taper would simply be avoiding prolong estrogen depletion with the addition of Restore during post cycle therapy.
My other option would be to run form INTO post cycle therapy. But I'm not convinced that restore's 6brom is as potent as form in the ai department. Therefore, I'm trying to avoid a "see-saw" effect with smoother transition.

I'm a bit leary of running form at all in post cycle therapy with the hydroxy test prohormone. I understand this is a controversial aspect with 6brom as well, but I doubt the low dose in restore could be detrimental.

Let's look at the worst case scenario: Even if I'm way off with my form plan, I haven't heard of 1 single case of gyno from the "new" watered/down version of halo and the clones that we currently discuss. I doubt consequences will be significant for having 1 week off of the ai like if I was running a dirty lmg or PP.

Finally, I haven't seen a well thought out plan for running formestane on cycle... point me to it if I've missed it. :think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My other option would be to run form INTO post cycle therapy. But I'm not convinced that restore's 6brom is as potent as form in the ai department. Therefore, I'm trying to avoid a "see-saw" effect with smoother transition.

I'm a bit leary of running form at all in post cycle therapy with the hydroxy test prohormone. I understand this is a controversial aspect with 6brom as well, but I doubt the low dose in restore could be detrimental.

Let's look at the worst case scenario: Even if I'm way off with my form plan, I haven't heard of 1 single case of gyno from the "new" watered/down version of halo and the clones that we currently discuss. I doubt consequences will be significant for having 1 week off of the ai like if I was running a dirty lmg or PP.

Finally, I haven't seen a well thought out plan for running formestane on cycle... point me to it if I've missed it. :think:
naw, its like why fix it when it aint broke?:drunk:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

I see what you're trying to do, and that makes sense. I just wonder if you could continue with Form, tapered down, into week 6 and stop somewhere mid-week rather than at the beginning of the week. You'll still have a few days off AI before starting PCT, but it wouldn't be enough time that I'd worry about estro rebound. Actually, the tapering of the Form probably takes care of that for the most part anyway. Maybe I'm being really picky here.

And I don't think you should run Form in PCT, like you've stated previously because of the PH factor.

T, I used AST's trib product. To quote my wife as she gasped for breath afterward, "God, you felt like you were 2 feet!" :jaw: I'm not even joking. Can you say:

:bow28:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
naw, its like why fix it when it aint broke?:drunk:
Seriously dude, I'm all ears for suggestions... I'm at 160mg/day right now but I'm not going any higher than that. Keep it mind I've been ramping up since day 1 and this is the start of week 4. Do you think I should taper in week 5 and 6 instead?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should I say "jinx" for typing the same thing as me at the same time about form?

ONLY 2 feet? Wait till you try form :head:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I almost forgot! I want to run this by you guys. I finished through my taper of 6-oxo last week and since then I've actually gotten increased facial acne. Not horrible, but noticeable. While I was taking 6-oxo, I had no problem with it, as I would expect given that it's mostly just an AI with minimum test boost. I wouldn't expect acne to be a side with that even at the higher doses I took. Now with my hormones allegedly coming back to "normal" I get acne? I don't get it.

Anybody have a possible explanation?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously dude, I'm all ears for suggestions... I'm at 160mg/day right now but I'm not going any higher than that. Keep it mind I've been ramping up since day 1 and this is the start of week 4. Do you think I should taper in week 5 and 6 instead?
yes, if you are having good results but want to taper off, go right into restore after you taper down e-form. btw e-form is sold out.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
should I say "jinx" for typing the same thing as me at the same time about form?

ONLY 2 feet? Wait till you try form :head:
My wife is under 5 feet tall... she might get broken. Didn't they used to use impaling as a really awful way to execute people? I'd hate to bring that back... :twisted:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I almost forgot! I want to run this by you guys. I finished through my taper of 6-oxo last week and since then I've actually gotten increased facial acne. Not horrible, but noticeable. While I was taking 6-oxo, I had no problem with it, as I would expect given that it's mostly just an AI with minimum test boost. I wouldn't expect acne to be a side with that even at the higher doses I took. Now with my hormones allegedly coming back to "normal" I get acne? I don't get it.

ecto, even pa agrees that 6oxo is more of test booster than ai. the acne has nothing to do with your being off the 6oxo, more oily skin just catching up with you. their is a down side to raising your t-levels.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

T, you're saying eform all 6 weeks and just taper in week 5 and 6? correct? (you know me, measure twice, cut once).

Ecto, I'm not acne prone whatsoever but I recall a few zits on 6oxo. Never heard of "rebound acne" before. What horrible drugs (supplements) are you takin now that your petite wife would be mad about now? Somethin else could be causin it or it could be this humid weather.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife is under 5 feet tall... she might get broken. Didn't they used to use impaling as a really awful way to execute people? I'd hate to bring that back... :twisted:
ecto, i once seen a philipino chick take most of a bowling pin. women put out babies as big as 12 pounds, if you're in that category your in the wrong business.:run:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
ecto, even pa agrees that 6oxo is more of test booster than ai. the acne has nothing to do with your being off the 6oxo, more oily skin just catching up with you. their is a down side to raising your t-levels.
Hmmmm, didn't think I raised them all that much! Oh well. This to shall pass. Thanks for the info.

And yes, they're out of eForm. Bummer. I may be jumping on the Form bandwagon as soon as they get that back in stock. Has anybody tried running eForm and a TD 6-oxo (or equivalent)? I know you guys touched on it's existence earlier, but I can't remember if any of you have tried it.

I may just need to try Form solo first though.

Bedtime. Later gents!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, you're saying eform all 6 weeks and just taper in week 5 and 6? correct? (you know me, measure twice, cut once).

Ecto, I'm not acne prone whatsoever but I recall a few zits on 6oxo. Never heard of "rebound acne" before. What horrible drugs (supplements) are you takin now that your petite wife would be mad about now? Somethin else could be causin it or it could be this humid weather.
yeah, tamper down for 2 weeks. i think it beats cold turkey. btw i think ecto has a laboratory in his basement he's hiding from his wife.:drunk:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so you're thinking that 6 oxo wouldn't be a good choice for an AI in pct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so you're thinking that 6 oxo wouldn't be a good choice for an AI in post cycle therapy?
not at all. your estrogen levels are going to be low, what you need is keep them at a moderate level while boosting natty t-levels back up. i think 6oxo will do this very well.:burg: :cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The eform plan is settled. I'll stay at 140 or 160mg/day for week 4. Then I'll taper by 20mg every other day during weeks 5 and 6 before pct.

Next topic... any objections to bumping to 75mg of h-drol?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
The eform plan is settled. I'll stay at 140 or 160mg/day for week 4. Then I'll taper by 20mg every other day during weeks 5 and 6 before post cycle therapy.

Next topic... any objections to bumping to 75mg of h-drol?
You're not having any signs of suppression or shutdown? If there are no major negative sides, I say bump it at some point. When exactly to do that is probably better answered by Prld and T.

But it seems like you could get away with bumping the h-drol as you taper the form.