H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I started at 20mg morning and 20mg evening. I ramped the dosage up by 20mg something like every other day. I peaked my dosage around 160mg/day.

Next time, I'll bridge the form into post cycle for my AI. If using a serm, I'll keep my dosage around 80 or 100mg/day and then ramp it inverse to my serm. With no serm, I'd peak reach dosage on day 1 of post cycle and then taper for the length of post cycle.
Wait a second, are you saying that you would consider a future cycle without a SERM in PCT? That sounds like a change in heart for you. Care to elaborate? Or am I misreading that?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait a second, are you saying that you would consider a future cycle without a SERM in post cycle therapy? That sounds like a change in heart for you. Care to elaborate? Or am I misreading that?
Depends on the compound. Halo at 50mg for 4 weeks. Most who run propadrol at 90 or 120 do just fine without a serm. BigT seems to think no serm necessary for furazadrol but he might have more to offer on that topic.

Keep in mind, I bumped up my dosage and went for almost 5 weeks on Hdrol... plus, i wanted to see how I'd react to the torem since a PP cycle is in future plans.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the compound. Halo at 50mg for 4 weeks. Most who run propadrol at 90 or 120 do just fine without a serm. BigT seems to think no serm necessary for furazadrol but he might have more to offer on that topic.

Keep in mind, I bumped up my dosage and went for almost 5 weeks on Hdrol... plus, i wanted to see how I'd react to the torem since a PP cycle is in future plans.
Right, I gotcha. I've been lurking around where you're talking about your PP run. Do you have a target start date?

I'm thinking about halo or epi for February. Epi would probably be a pulse (since all the cool kids are doing it) but I would consider running halo straight for 3-4 weeks too. Of course, you know how I hyper-responded to propadrol, so I still might have to get a SERM if I run halo straight.

We'll see. I have time to get it set up.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right, I gotcha. I've been lurking around where you're talking about your PP run. Do you have a target start date?

I'm thinking about halo or epi for February. Epi would probably be a pulse (since all the cool kids are doing it) but I would consider running halo straight for 3-4 weeks too. Of course, you know how I hyper-responded to propadrol, so I still might have to get a SERM if I run halo straight.

We'll see. I have time to get it set up.
Somewhere in the begginning of November. I ran 4wk cycle + 4wk post cycle so I'm going to take 8 weeks off.

I would choose 4 solid weeks of H-drol over an epi pulse any day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Somewhere in the begginning of November. I ran 4wk cycle + 4wk post cycle so I'm going to take 8 weeks off.

I would choose 4 solid weeks of H-drol over an epi pulse any day.
if not using a serm, i would consider adding powerful to pct. if usplabs is correct pwf would be good for anti-prolactin. it seems a lot of new ph's are more prone to prolactin issues. besides its cheap and i do respond favorably. hey ecto-go tribe.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if not using a serm, i would consider adding powerful to post cycle therapy. if usplabs is correct pwf would be good for anti-prolactin. it seems a lot of new ph's are more prone to prolactin issues. besides its cheap and i do respond favorably. hey ecto-go tribe.
Heck ya!!! A BigT sighting on a thread is always a good time :cheers:

SERM is taken care of... otherwise, i would have chosen a "milder" compound than phera. I got my hands on 2 unopened bottles of AX Pheraplex, but I hear you loud and clear on some of the "new" phs... added bonus is that it's not even expired yet :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as much as its been copied, the original pp should be kicka$$. yeah, my a$$ took the day off today.:cheers:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
if not using a serm, i would consider adding powerful to post cycle therapy. if usplabs is correct pwf would be good for anti-prolactin. it seems a lot of new ph's are more prone to prolactin issues. besides its cheap and i do respond favorably. hey ecto-go tribe.
GOOOOOO TRIBE!!!!!!!

Nice to see you T! I feel like we're having a reunion with this thread getting resurrected... where's PRLD?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GOOOOOO TRIBE!!!!!!!

Nice to see you T! I feel like we're having a reunion with this thread getting resurrected... where's PRLD?
cleveland and indy are both about same size, you cant believe what a world championship will do for morale of a mid-sized city. all the luck to the tribe, bring it home baby.:cheers: