H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEEZY, this is a pretty messy log so I'll help to catch you up.

Post #2 on page 1 has signficant events
Post #372 on page 13 has the final review

My cycle went like this:
H-drol: 50mg week 1-3, 75mg week 4-5
Formestane: ramped up to 160mg TD and then tapered

PCT (I'm in week 2):
Toremefine
MassFx
Restore
Poseidon
Staples/continued health support

Feel free to ask any questions bud.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive never had any trouble mixing 2-3 grams 6oxo powder in e-form, just shake the shiit out of it every use. i stand by my statement that 6oxo is much better td. btw the colts destroyed the lions-even jim sorgi threw 2 tds.:twisted: :pizza:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-6gr total seems to be a good number to go with the eform carrier, especially when adding 6oxo.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
WEEZY, this is a pretty messy log so I'll help to catch you up.

Post #2 on page 1 has signficant events
Post #372 on page 13 has the final review

My cycle went like this:
H-drol: 50mg week 1-3, 75mg week 4-5
Formestane: ramped up to 160mg TD and then tapered

post cycle therapy (I'm in week 2):
Toremefine
MassFx
Restore
Poseidon
Staples/continued health support

Feel free to ask any questions bud.
alright cool man i appreciate u clarifying dat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey celc, you've been spammed!:lol:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey celc, you've been spammed!:lol:
:toofunny: I shoulda seen that one coming... I'll be more on my toes next time :run:

Week 2 Post Cycle Update

Week 2 supplements included:
Torem 60mg
MassFx 4-5 caps/day
Restore 2 caps/day
Poseidon 3 scoops/day
Continued health support (omegas, hawthorne, thistle, niacin, sam-e)
Staples vary day to day: TRAC, mono, A-akg, cit mal, and purple wrath, paravol

Cramps are no longer an issue. Lethargy is only an issue when I don't get more than 7 hours of sleep. Sleep seems to be VERY touchy in the post cycle time frame and is a big challenge for me and my social life :aargh:

Libido is up and down, much like it was when I was running the ALRI natural stack. So, I'm spreading out 2 caps of paravol throughout the day just in case a friendly situation occurs :lol:

I'm staying CLOSE to my on cycle macros. I'm still shoveling the cals down and it's also a challenge with a spuradoc appetite.

The MassFx is nice at 5 caps but I'd say that I'd need 6 or 8 caps per day to compare to formestane or even 6 oxo. It's not a disappointment, but for $45 bucks, it's not cost effective whatsoever. Same goes for Restore which would be really nice at a double dose I bet.

Body comp wise, I'm weighing in around 201ish. I haven't used the caliper and it's difficult to visualize because of mild creatine bloat. I feel very "flat" on non-workout days but still get fantastic pumps during/after workouts.

Workouts are staying strong and haven't faltered much at all in post cycle. I changed my routine to "mentally mask" any loss of strength that occurs without the prohormones. This has been a SPECTACULAR decision to change the routine and it's very psychologically beneficial. I would be in the tank right now if I stayed with the same routine and the weights weren't moving any more. :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
paravol worked well for me, but it took awhile to kick in. gonna pm ya bout something.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts are staying strong and haven't faltered much at all in post cycle. I changed my routine to "mentally mask" any loss of strength that occurs without the prohormones. This has been a SPECTACULAR decision to change the routine and it's very psychologically beneficial. I would be in the tank right now if I stayed with the same routine and the weights weren't moving any more. :head:
What style did you change your routine too?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What style did you change your routine too?
Well, I rarely lift with a particular "style" so to speak. Most of my plans are hybrids of several different styles. The key concepts are angles and muscle lengths when I devise my splits and exercise selections are based on kinesiology and anatomy. I've discussed this here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/70361-routine-while-gear.html#post970080

Shop talk occurs in post #15, 17, and 24.

I changed my 5x5 strategy to a more typical pyramid style with increasing weights. That way, if I felt good, I'd pile the weights on as I did on cycle. Otherwise, I had the option of keeping the lift at 8-12 reps. This is working well for squats and SLDL especially.

I swapped a few of the mid range moves for alternates, such as DB lunge instead of cleans and typical cable work instead of pullups. Flipped the grip from overhand to underhand BB rows... etc etc. This way, I have no idea if I'm losing any strength in post cycle and the workouts are still pretty fun.

I've also lowered overall volume to 3 really hardcore lifting days rather than 4. Finally, I cut out drop sets and supersets in my finishing moves, unless I felt really really good that day.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Actually, no dinoiii has NOT seen neoborn's review of form. Please do tell what you feel to be similar language as I am checking out his piece after I type this. I do NOT use forums as a source of research and actually am quite insulted on this suggestion.

My apologies to those that didn't care for it. Hype or not, it served its purpose and most who have commented didn't share your sentiment.

One thing you must understand is that my rationale for its employment was merely to introduce the ORAL Form/6-Bromo discussion for the study that followed - NOT give what you may figure to be a discussion on TD (which I gave rationale for NOT using that I believe inclusive of talk in your DA log).

Aside: Also, to update others further in this thread...my lab results on ActivaTe Xtreme were released this week...due to all the Divanil discussion in this thread - that may be of interest to some (bb.com and DA both).

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Actually, no dinoiii has NOT seen neoborn's review of form. Please do tell what you feel to be similar language as I am checking out his piece after I type this. I do NOT use forums as a source of research and actually am quite insulted on this suggestion.

Ok, first - the two are NOTHING alike...in fact, he is speaking merely from a TD standpoint and I focus more on oral dosing. My TD discussion is VERY limited and points out the limitations to this method.

Interesting you thought this was the same!?! :think:

D_

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you over here Dana.

~thesinner

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you over here Dana.

~thesinner
Thanks,

Really have only popped in here and there as you can likely guess from my post tally here in comparison to other places.

I may stop by more often - didn't realize how much I was quoted and the like throughout the forum.

D_

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks,

Really have only popped in here and there as you can likely guess from my post tally here in comparison to other places.

I may stop by more often - didn't realize how much I was quoted and the like throughout the forum.

D_
A forum is only as good as the people who post in it. Definitely stop by again.

:smite: thesinner

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holy cow dinoii, there are 414 rambling posts in this thread. i just went through the first and last 4 pages and didnt see a reference to you, unless you think the dr.d we're refering to is you? if not i cant believe you went through all those posts, wow ive got to hand it to you!:think:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T, he's right. He's referring to a post where I said that neo's form FAQ was more informative. I mentioned to you guys that he was going to cover formestane in his newsletter. Then when the newsletter came out, I felt obligated to share my opinion in my thread. My opinion was that it has not revealed anything that convinces me that oral form is a better option than TD. It was also my opinion that there was more formestane learning to be had in neo's thread. My intensions were not criticize the newsletter, although a sensitive reader may have interpretted it that way.

He's also right in that I said the language looked similar. Since this occured over a month ago, I don't remember specifics other than noticing similar language while reading the newsletter.

I'll be more careful to add the words IN MY OPINION from now on. I'm not sure why someone who has as much to offer as doc continues to be upset by my opinions. I've been reading his posts and articles for almost a year and find almost every single one to be useful :think:

Edit: I'm going to look into why I made that comment about similar language. I won't discuss it any further on the boards unless I should be apalogizing for speaking out of turn. Otherwise, I'll take it to private messages.

Edit: After reviewing my posts, I apologize for saying "...I could be wrong, but I suspect that that neo's post was a source of information..." I guess the disclaimer "I could be wrong" wasn't enough and wasn't fair for me to assume the source. I'll be sure not to mention other's work in my threads to avoid future conflict. Heaven forbid discussion on a message board :run:

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
holy cow dinoii, there are 414 rambling posts in this thread. i just went through the first and last 4 pages and didnt see a reference to you, unless you think the dr.d we're refering to is you? if not i cant believe you went through all those posts, wow ive got to hand it to you!:think:
No way did I read all the posts. HA!

What I did was do an initial search for "dinoiii" on the major forum, which is how I locate my name on other forums (how many people have a moniker as silly?).

Then I search the thread for where exactly it is.

Nope, I certainly don't have time to search through all the threads by any stretch and NO Dr.D and I understand very well who each other are.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
T, he's right. He's referring to a post where I said that neo's form FAQ was more informative. I mentioned to you guys that he was going to cover formestane in his newsletter. Then when the newsletter came out, I felt obligated to share my opinion in my thread. My opinion was that it has not revealed anything that convinces me that oral form is a better option than TD. It was also my opinion that there was more formestane learning to be had in neo's thread. My intensions were not criticize the newsletter, although a sensitive reader may have interpretted it that way.

He's also right in that I said the language looked similar. Since this occured over a month ago, I don't remember specifics other than noticing similar language while reading the newsletter.

I'll be more careful to add the words IN MY OPINION from now on. I'm not sure why someone who has as much to offer as doc continues to be upset by my opinions. I've been reading his posts and articles for almost a year and find almost every single one to be useful :think:

Edit: I'm going to look into why I made that comment about similar language. I won't discuss it any further on the boards unless I should be apalogizing for speaking out of turn. Otherwise, I'll take it to private messages.

Edit: After reviewing my posts, I apologize for saying "...I could be wrong, but I suspect that that neo's post was a source of information..." I guess the disclaimer "I could be wrong" wasn't enough and wasn't fair for me to assume the source. I'll be sure not to mention other's work in my threads to avoid future conflict. Heaven forbid discussion on a message board :run:
A bit melodramatic, I imagine.

Again, no matter on what is said really...this is thread number 2 where I am questioned by you on rationale for the Form thoughts (though admittedly the one on DA was more of an "overkill" suggestion and my statements are likely an extension of that). If your perception is that I shouldn't be offended alone, don't worry I'm not...I have had my share of critics over the years.

However, its one of those considerations that if someone is continually caught holding the match, you begin to start thinking they set the fire. If this were the first suggestion, then fine ... maybe, but this is after I read the DA thoughts which rival the above. When I read this one, it seemingly suggested similar tone and followed with "blowing mine out of the water" when there is something surely that was being accomplished with mine and it had NOTHING to do with neos...in fact, if we had similar language - well, then there is nothing to blow out of the water with similar posts then, is there?

In any event....it matters not. Part II will still go up and the results are supportive of what I am suggesting anyway (as anticipated). If we remain merely at impasse as to which route is "better," then so be it. I think my mere suggestion attempted to aid two woes with TD.

D_

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dinoii, i am very interested in where this research on form is headed. as it is 1.form tastes like crap 2.not cost effective v td.3.we know how effective td is. i am hoping you are researching a formula like pa came up with via resveratrol to make formestane orally effective. if this is your intention you have my 100% support. i think there is a market beyond belief for a mainstream oral formestane pill. imo pa is so vested in 6oxo or else he would have already been working on this. :donut:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you guys see what the COLTS did to the saints? this is going to be a great year for THE DEFENDING NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION'S-INDIANAPOLIS COLTS. sorry celc does pittsburgh have a football team?:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T there is such an imbalance between the AFC and NFC. I'd say the top 10 teams in the AFC could pretty much walk right through the NFC playoffs (based on last year obviously). The Saints are a fan-friendly popular team that would struggle to win 7 or 8 games in the AFC. I believe the same is true for Bears, Eagles, and Seahawks as well.

Week 3 Post Cycle Update

Torem 30
Restore 3 caps
Mfx 4 caps
Activate 4 caps (added this week)
Continued health support, bulk creatine mono

I feel 100% recovered. I have no remaining sides from the cycle and I believe my body comp has begun to move in the right direction again this week. Compound moves in the post cycle modified rep ranges are beginning to climb in weight, most notably squats (which I had difficulty with on cycle :think:). No power has been lost on push moves, and continues moving slolwy in a positive direction, which was the primary issue for me in the gym before this cycle :head:

Supplement wise, 4 Mfx just didn't cut it. So I opened up the on-sale Activate that I had in my stash for a double dose of Divanil. I'm not positive, but I'd guess that there's MORE divanil in Activate than Mfx. It just feels more potent to me. Regardless, I've dropped the paravol b/c the Mfx/Activate combo has the libido almost annoyingly high again.

My plan is to continue to taper Torem and hold steady with my dosage of test boosters and AI for week 4. I'm also eagerly anticipating a good 7-10 days break from the gym within 2-3 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to hear. keep it up
x2. i like divanil but i have to megadose, last time i did activate i went as high as 8ed.:jaw: as for the COLTS i realize the saints game was a fluke, but not going to pass on a chance to brag. hehehaha, how bout them steelers:toofunny: GO COLTS!:bow28:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not positive, but I'd guess that there's MORE divanil in Activate than Mfx. It just feels more potent to me. Regardless, I've dropped the paravol b/c the Mfx/Activate combo has the libido almost annoyingly high again.
FYI: 1600mg in activate as opposed to 1000mg in FX.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI: 1600mg in activate as opposed to 1000mg in FX.
Prelude, coming through in the clutch! :cheers:

T, ya, that's about where I'm at with 8 caps. 4 caps Mfx, 4caps Activate. Mild pump, mild hardness, increased libido, mild aggression, and 1 or 2 backne instances. Not really a supplement that I'm convinced is very effective at recommended dosage. Is it just me, or is EVERYTHING underdosed :think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prelude, coming through in the clutch! :cheers:

T, ya, that's about where I'm at with 8 caps. 4 caps Mfx, 4caps Activate. Mild pump, mild hardness, increased libido, mild aggression, and 1 or 2 backne instances. Not really a supplement that I'm convinced is very effective at recommended dosage. Is it just me, or is EVERYTHING underdosed :think:
Not you man, I tend to run a cap or two over recommendations on just about everything.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Celc, nice job so far in PCT!

I'm with you on the MFX. Today was my first day at 5 caps and we'll see how my lift goes in the morning at that dose. But I'm going straight to 6 per day if I don't start getting results this week. I'd rather blow through my bottle early and get a few good workouts with a decent dose than ride out a sub-par "cycle." So far, I'd have to say I like the effects of 6OXO much better than MFX. Both end up being pretty pricey if I want to get a good, active dose though.

Maybe I'll look into Activate in the future.

By the way, I'll be wearing a paper bag to work tomorrow, as the Browns have shamed me in ways I can't even describe. Have you ever seen a quarterback(s) blow a game for a team so badly? Did the Browns get the only two QBs in the league who expect to have 5 seconds to throw the ball? Frye and Anderson both obviously lack an internal clock and have no idea at all where the pressure is coming from. I was angry this afternoon.

But I know the MFX wasn't working because if it was, I would have been throwing things at the TV...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto, agreed. That's why I traded for my 6oxo and I'll increase the dosage probably with bulk trione to up the dose and keep the price reasonable for next time I use it.

Also, you'll need a serm and some trib to get your balls back after watching the browns

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Celc, nice job so far in post cycle therapy!

I'm with you on the MFX. Today was my first day at 5 caps and we'll see how my lift goes in the morning at that dose. But I'm going straight to 6 per day if I don't start getting results this week. I'd rather blow through my bottle early and get a few good workouts with a decent dose than ride out a sub-par "cycle." So far, I'd have to say I like the effects of 6OXO much better than MFX. Both end up being pretty pricey if I want to get a good, active dose though.

Maybe I'll look into Activate in the future.

By the way, I'll be wearing a paper bag to work tomorrow, as the Browns have shamed me in ways I can't even describe. Have you ever seen a quarterback(s) blow a game for a team so badly? Did the Browns get the only two QBs in the league who expect to have 5 seconds to throw the ball? Frye and Anderson both obviously lack an internal clock and have no idea at all where the pressure is coming from. I was angry this afternoon.

But I know the MFX wasn't working because if it was, I would have been throwing things at the TV...
brother do i know what you're talking about! i been a colts fan since mike pagel and rod dowhower. 1 and 15, now thats a fan.:drunk:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ecto, agreed. That's why I traded for my 6oxo and I'll increase the dosage probably with bulk trione to up the dose and keep the price reasonable for next time I use it.

Also, you'll need a serm and some trib to get your balls back after watching the browns
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i see ole ben had a decent game today. i like td's so i would go with bulk 6oxo/peneterate. unlike form the 6oxo mixes up real nice. much more economical/effective td, imo.:bow28:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Oh, you motherf*cker!

I have no real response to that. The Browns sucked. I really didn't expect them to win, but they looked like a high school freshman team. Like the Keystone Cops trying to play football. It was awful. And it doesn't get any easier. Cincy in town this week.

The only consolation from yesterday is that I have Hines Ward on my fantasy team.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, you motherf*cker!

I have no real response to that. The Browns sucked. I really didn't expect them to win, but they looked like a high school freshman team. Like the Keystone Cops trying to play football. It was awful. And it doesn't get any easier. Cincy in town this week.

The only consolation from yesterday is that I have Hines Ward on my fantasy team.
ecto-i have cleveland and the points, dont think cincy will beat them that bad. i came out $500 ahead on parlay tickets last year.:ntome:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's up for putting Bill Belichek in a cage with Mike Vick's dogs?

Week 4 Post Cycle- Final Update

Torem 15
Restore 3 caps
Mfx 4 caps
Activate 4 caps
EAS Cort control 2 caps
Poseidon, bulk mono, bulk A-AKG, purple wrath, TRAC

Training was rockin and very similar to week 3 post cycle. I didn't follow a specific plan this week, which was refreshing as I am usually very regimented. All lifts were in unusual rep ranges for me so I'm not sure if strength increased or not.

Supplement wise, I believe that the relatively low dose of Restore has been effective in keeping estrogen at bay while tapering torem. The double dose Divanil is producing nice pumps. I've found that 5 caps preworkout gives a nice motivation boost and endurance for long workouts, although NOT cost-effective whatsoever. Otherwise, I'm not thrilled with the bulk mono, bulk A-AKG, poseidon, or purple wrath. I have to admit, I do still pop 2-3 paravol, but only on days when I expect action :head:

My plan is to take next week off but continue to taper the restore. Otherwise, I'm going to pretty much drop all supplementation for 1 week to give my body and mind a thorough rest. For the next 6-7 weeks, I plan to experiment with some creatines and pump products, maybe Body Octane, NO2 (don't laugh but it's my favorite :fool2:), maybe sizeON :think: Max OT might be on the agenda for training protocol during that time as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how are the nads?
Just fine. I only FELT mild suppression in week 5. I was fully recovered "down there" by about week 2 of P.C.T. The first 2 weeks post cycle are really "awkward" feeling in terms of motivation, libido, and drive in the gym. I HIGHLY recommend changing your routine day1 post cycle to maintain mental stability, which I believe plays a large role the "nads" department :lol:

Edwards, you seem like a cool dude who is willing to learn. Too bad, you weren't around for this whole log because we had some awesome discussion going on with bigT, prld, neo, and ecto. Next time I do a log in a few months, I'll be sure to fill ya in.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
cool man. i'm gonna be doing anther one in a few months too. i think i'm gonna run hdrol again at 50/50/75/75/50 or something similar depending on liver tests. i really like it. its a good compound. i'll keep an eye out for your log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ecto-i have cleveland and the points, dont think cincy will beat them that bad. i came out $500 ahead on parlay tickets last year.:ntome:
told you so! i just won $150 on a $10 parlay ticket. i love this game.:whiner:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
told you so! i just won $150 on a $10 parlay ticket. i love this game.:whiner:
Glad to hear it T! I had to smack myself several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Derrick Anderson starts out 0 for 5 and I'm thinking, "here we go..." Then the aliens (Jamal Lewis' cousins) came down and replaced DA with a REAL QB and boom! 5 TDs. Unreal. Every catch Winslow and Edwards made was spectacular and Bodden's INT to end the game was awesome. Add to all that the fact that Lewis had 215 yards rushing and the refs screwed the pooch on the Housh "TD" that wasn't, and I'm just giddy about that win. Plus, Josh Cribbs. Oooooh, Josh Cribbs. Oakland's defense will present a challenge this week though. Should be interesting.

Celc, I have the same thoughts about divanil as you. I forgot that you were taking Activate on top of MFX. I went from 4 MFX per day to 6, and then to 8 per day. I take 4 pre workout and spread the rest out. I also bumped up to 4 Restore, spread evenly and added a little 100mg of DHEA before bed. This has been much better than the wimpy 4 MFX, which did absolutely nothing. But I'm going to run out of it tomorrow (continue Restore for a week), which means I would need two bottles to run an effective dose for 4 full weeks. Waaaay too expensive. And even though I feel it working, the only thing I'm getting is a bit of a pump and some increased energy/aggression during workouts. Maybe a little strength boost too, but my weight has stagnated despite the same diet I was using during my little 6oxo run. All together, I liked 6oxo much better. The effects are closer to what's advertised than MFX, IMO. Any thoughts on combining something like Activate with 6oxo? Moderate dosage on both. Different compounds with the same goals and I wonder if it would create a synergistic effect, or if it just means I'd be getting an ineffective dose of both. Cost wise, if it's effective, you could probably run for a month on a bottle of each which includes your AI (so no Restore necessary). Maybe add a little DHEA for cort control if you want, but that's cheap.

Anybody else have a comment on that?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto, 2 bottles of 6oxo would be cheaper AND more effective than Mfx/Resotre (even at double dose IMO). 1 bottle of E-form would be cheaper AND more effective than 2 bottles of 6-oxo... I know, I know... just planting the seed again :lol:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Ecto, 2 bottles of 6oxo would be cheaper AND more effective than Mfx/Resotre (even at double dose IMO). 1 bottle of E-form would be cheaper AND more effective than 2 bottles of 6-oxo... I know, I know... just planting the seed again :lol:
I hate you and your single life... :lol:

Any comment on combining Activate and 6oxo?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate you and your single life... :lol:

Any comment on combining Activate and 6oxo?
I'd personally choose activate over mfx. as prelude said a week or 2 ago, it has more divanil than mfx and it's about 15 bucks cheaper. activate/6oxo would be kick a$$!

If you're looking to be economical, 2 bottles of 6oxo + creatine should do it. You won't miss the divanil IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd personally choose activate over mfx. as prelude said a week or 2 ago, it has more divanil than mfx and it's about 15 bucks cheaper. activate/6oxo would be kick a$$!

If you're looking to be economical, 2 bottles of 6oxo + creatine should do it. You won't miss the divanil IMO.
ecto look into trione, i used it before when it was $12. great deal and just as effective. :bb3:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ecto look into trione, i used it before when it was $12. great deal and just as effective. :bb3:
Hey T, Ecto is opting not to run any TD. So, he'd cap the bulk trione the same as the 6oxo dosages right? Somewhere in the 500mg range right?

IMO, I'd rather spend the extra 10 bucks and not have to cap. What a PITA!!! :rant:

or is there some sort of generic trione that I'm missing that wouldn't need capped? :think: whoa, that's intriguing all of the sudden

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey T, Ecto is opting not to run any TD. So, he'd cap the bulk trione the same as the 6oxo dosages right? Somewhere in the 500mg range right?

IMO, I'd rather spend the extra 10 bucks and not have to cap. What a PITA!!! :rant:

or is there some sort of generic trione that I'm missing that wouldn't need capped? :think: whoa, that's intriguing all of the sudden
naw, its nutraplanet 6oxo caps. when i bought it it was $12 for 90 caps i think, one heck of a good deal. dsade said they were losing money on it so it may be more now.:burg: did you get my pm?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Or you could save even more money and by the bulk nettle and have a cap-a-thon. IMO works just as good as the original.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or you could save even more money and by the bulk nettle and have a cap-a-thon. IMO works just as good as the original.
im gonna have to try that! its prld approved.:toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That makes it better then GMP baby.:afro:
you startin ta sound like neo.:toofunny: ok, so im on dth/trib test and want to add bulk nettle. btw current weight 227. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: im going to post some before pics in my log tomorrow. you wont believe the dif. gonna run furazadrol/e-form one more time after dth, going for 210. i can do it/i can do it. yeah baby.:nutkick:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what was your starting does of E-FORM?
I started at 20mg morning and 20mg evening. I ramped the dosage up by 20mg something like every other day. I peaked my dosage around 160mg/day.

Next time, I'll bridge the form into post cycle for my AI. If using a serm, I'll keep my dosage around 80 or 100mg/day and then ramp it inverse to my serm. With no serm, I'd peak reach dosage on day 1 of post cycle and then taper for the length of post cycle.