Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Yea bro, I got a grip of PS3 games for xmas. I didn't get fallout 3... I don't have time for that one. I spent like 10 hours playing after you left and got pretty much nowhere. I got farcry 2, which is almost the same concept... just in Africa, not post apocalyptic USA. I got Resistance 2, which I haven't even opened yet... but I am really looking forward to. Oh, and Little Big Planet is the funnest game on the planet. Holy cow I didn't expect it to be so good.
Resistance2 looks like a friggen sick ass game!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets go Old School..Who loved SOCOM! owned that ****! but COD4 is sick , My wife goes nuts when I play it !! hahahaha

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Plays well with others^^^

Better check them bags before flying back brotha! lol hahahaha:lol:

Dont need to check my bags! im packing right now! I love all the goodies im bringing back with me! :head:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont need to check my bags! im packing right now! I love all the goodies im bringing back with me! :head:
The times in mexico! I sweated a few times crossing the boarder! hahahahahaha, Im sure your bringing the goodies back ...lol

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
muhahahahahahahah! :thumbsup:
Lat time there I grabbed generic nolvadex (Fexmoxtal). It was dirt cheap and worked like a champ! I even picked up another 2 boxes at the airport in Playa del Carmen. :head:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Lat time there I grabbed generic nolvadex (Fexmoxtal). It was dirt cheap and worked like a champ! I even picked up another 2 boxes at the airport in Playa del Carmen. :head:
Really... nice! good ideas!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
So just an up date, I fly in to LaX instead of Phoenix! I have a lay over there of 2 or 3 hours!!!!! g-d damn it! lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So just an up date, I fly in to LaX instead of Phoenix! I have a lay over there of 2 or 3 hours!!!!! g-d damn it! lol
A two hour layover in LAX during the holidays will probably be just enough time to make your next flight... trust me, you won't be bored.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^x2

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
A two hour layover in LAX during the holidays will probably be just enough time to make your next flight... trust me, you won't be bored.
Oh no, he'll be well entertained .. LAX has a thing about checking all the F*CKING bags that come through, so I'm crossing my fingers for ya, Grila !! :think:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, he'll be well entertained .. LAX has a thing about checking all the F*CKING bags that come through, so I'm crossing my fingers for ya, Grila !! :think:
You should be good with W/O supps. I would think that even SERMs would pass ok as long as you took them out of their packaging.

Don't try and bring back painkillers or benzodiazapine's (valium, xanax, klonopin, etc).

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

really! ah **** i hate rushing!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You should be good with W/O supps. I would think that even SERMs would pass ok as long as you took them out of their packaging.

Don't try and bring back painkillers or benzodiazapine's (valium, xanax, klonopin, etc).
Don't forget about the Mexican bush-whack !!! Them purrrty little green nuggets .. make sure to double seal your zip lock bags ! :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LAX...dam what a mad house! I remember right after 911, we were flying out from there, waited 6 1/2 hours! Just in the dam security line! It was all worth considering what had just happen, but dam! and yes we all missed our flight! lol LAX full of hotties though:head:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

I will be ok ! I have a plan guys! thanks for the heads up!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget about the Mexican bush-whack !!! Them purrrty little green nuggets .. make sure to double seal your zip lock bags ! :thumbsup:
Hahahaha, none of the ganja in Mex is worth bringing back anyway.

Seeing as Grila is trying to be a cop, I don't think he will have this problem, which is the same reason that he is my arch-nemisis.

Babylon!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Guys like this are the reason i want to become a lawyer! So I can put them in prison for the rest of their lives!
I found out this morning that family is my cousins in-laws. They almost went there for xmas eve but decided not to.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Sh@t bubba!! Counting their blessings for sure today. Sorry to hear about the in-laws.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hey Hey

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, none of the ganja in Mex is worth bringing back anyway.

Seeing as Grila is trying to be a cop, I don't think he will have this problem, which is the same reason that he is my arch-nemisis.

Babylon!

hahaha! oh GMG, you have no need to fear me! muhahahaha

From what I hear, weed in the bay is the best...

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I found out this morning that family is my cousins in-laws. They almost went there for xmas eve but decided not to.

wow dude, sorry to hear that! at least ur fam is ok!

what a small world!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hahaha! oh GMG, you have no need to fear me! muhahahaha

From what I hear, weed in the bay is the best...
LOL... that is what every NorCal dork says.

The best herb is grown by the best growers... it doesn't matter where you are. Humbolt county, Mendocino county have a lot of those particular growers. Most SF bud isn't grown in SF.

I don't fear you, you are just the enemy. ;)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
LOL... that is what every NorCal dork says.

The best herb is grown by the best growers... it doesn't matter where you are. Humbolt county, Mendocino county have a lot of those particular growers. Most SF bud isn't grown in SF.

I don't fear you, you are just the enemy. ;)

those damn norcal dorks! who needs them and there darn didilly trash talk! don gone it! lol

I love all of cali, I am a lover of the great culture that is california! west coast love #1 fasho!

We dont have to be enemies forever! not till you hear about my plans for world domination!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
those damn norcal dorks! who needs them and there darn didilly trash talk! don gone it! lol

I love all of cali, I am a lover of the great culture that is california! west coast love #1 fasho!

We dont have to be enemies forever! not till you hear about my plans for world domination!
:lol: just don't start saying hella all the time.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lol I dont say hella that much.... thats kind of died in norcal. In my area thats how the high schoolers and the middle schools speak!

I speak a hybrid of it lol. I say " hell of '

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lol I dont say hella that much.... thats kind of died in norcal. In my area thats how the high schoolers and the middle schools speak!

I speak a hybrid of it lol. I say " hell of '
Sure you do... Liar. :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trolling the highschools huh Grila??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's judging?? I take my son to his highschool and wonder where the heck were these sweeties when I was there.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Who's judging?? I take my son to his highschool and wonder where the heck were these sweeties when I was there.
lol! so true! the girls now lok so much older then they usto! I feel like i have to card all the time!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I love high school girls! I keep getting older and they keep staying the same age..... lol

Dont judge! 18 is legal!
In Norway, 17 is legal, and NOT frowned upon .. Last time I was there, I was 21 (summer of '07), and I had my older brother's ex girlfriend's little sister wanting me baaad .. Who was I to say no ?! :thumbsup:

.. or rather; :food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to step up and take one for the team V!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Way to step up and take one for the team V!!
Trust me, I did it for my own sick little pleasure, entirely ! :hammer:

.. LOL

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
In Norway, 17 is legal, and NOT frowned upon .. Last time I was there, I was 21 (summer of '07), and I had my older brother's ex girlfriend's little sister wanting me baaad .. Who was I to say no ?! :thumbsup:

.. or rather; :food:

oh yea!!!!!!!! gigity gigity!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, welcome to my log.

315 was too heavy for widowmakers on the way down. I actually chucked in my mouth on rep #8, swallowed, then muscle failure occured at 10. Still got in a regular widow however. :)

Deads
8*225, 8*315, 5*365 (Rep PR), 10*315 (Rep PR), 20*225

/end hijack

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timber, are we talking Deadlifts?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it has hair...it will bear!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who doesnt! lol

What movie is this? "Dont worry bro! My dad's a TV repair man!"
Dude, that's easy . . . .

Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Am I showing my age?
Spicoli, the intro to Sean Penn

Phoebe Cates, the intro to hot (o)(o)

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am showing my age...alzheimers

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What movie is this:

"This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods. "