Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think I will try that style tomorrow! 1/2 scoop before wo and a 1/2 scoop after my workout! unless u dont want me doing this craig?
If one scoop isn't to much to handle, possibly just dose 1 scoop pre workout, and just split the dosages on off days to avoid the stim feeling :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grila, a stiff leg dead lift is for the hams/glutes. Yes your lower back will get some attention from it but, the predominance should be felt in the ham/glute tie in. Do them on a platform so you get the full stretch at the bottom and focus on the glute sqeeze when rising. It's a very slow and controlled movement.
Timber...6 to 7 Red bulls?? I'd be walking around talking like Porky Pig..Abbidee abbidee abbidee

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Grila, a stiff leg dead lift is for the hams/glutes. Yes your lower back will get some attention from it but, the predominance should be felt in the ham/glute tie in. Do them on a platform so you get the full stretch at the bottom and focus on the glute sqeeze when rising. It's a very slow and controlled movement.
Timber...6 to 7 Red bulls?? I'd be walking around talking like Porky Pig..Abbidee abbidee abbidee

There you go. I stand corrected.

I'm what you'd call a caffiene non-responder. :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh hell yes! they can Quote me if they like!
Crazier things have happened. They (LG) quoted me once!! :fool2:
I think that ad is still around. Blew my mind!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG! that is just fucked up! I really wish he had not killed himself so that he would have been destroyed in prison!! This makes me so pissed! what a piece of **** and the little girl is alive! she is psychologically and physically scared for life! I feel so bad for that little girl!!! what is the world coming too!
It's headed towards Ragnarok....the end battle. And people like that scumbag will finally get what they deserve!! :smite:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That AH got off easy in this life...his next will be another story!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
If one scoop isn't to much to handle, possibly just dose 1 scoop pre workout, and just split the dosages on off days to avoid the stim feeling :)

ok sounds good im taking today off, so I will do that style today! thanks for the help craig! :head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
where are your straight legged deads, vagian? lol
I still don't see a point to em... :lol:

Sorry man, I'll let you have your stiff legged deads... I think its up there with rack pulls for me, I prefer to do the more compound and active movements.

It would be really hard for someone to impress me with rack pulls. :dump:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure a true straight legged deadlift is taking your hams out of the equation... but I don't do em - so perhaps I'm wrong.

I know Money used to do deads on leg day - then figured out it was severely limiting his deads, but again - those were Romanian.
Stiff leg deadlifts are primarily a hamstring exercise Timber.

I still do deads about every other leg day.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Stiff leg deadlifts are primarily a hamstring exercise Timber.

I still do deads about every other leg day.
Hamstrings and glutes make sense... I guess its just leaving the quads out of the equation.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn SF?! You guys are gonna have a blast! You coming back through SD on your way back to norcal grila? or are you flying?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Damn SF?! You guys are gonna have a blast! You coming back through SD on your way back to norcal grila? or are you flying?
Dude, f*ckin roll up...

I just bought Fallout 3. haha.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, f*ckin roll up...

Roll up 10 hours to San Francisco. :lol:

Wish I could. I have a lot of sh*t to take care of on the home-front right now.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, f*ckin roll up...

Yea bro, I got a grip of PS3 games for xmas. I didn't get fallout 3... I don't have time for that one. I spent like 10 hours playing after you left and got pretty much nowhere. I got farcry 2, which is almost the same concept... just in Africa, not post apocalyptic USA. I got Resistance 2, which I haven't even opened yet... but I am really looking forward to. Oh, and Little Big Planet is the funnest game on the planet. Holy cow I didn't expect it to be so good.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yea bro, I got a grip of PS3 games for xmas. I didn't get fallout 3... I don't have time for that one. I spent like 10 hours playing after you left and got pretty much nowhere. I got farcry 2, which is almost the same concept... just in Africa, not post apocalyptic USA. I got Resistance 2, which I haven't even opened yet... but I am really looking forward to. Oh, and Little Big Planet is the funnest game on the planet. Holy cow I didn't expect it to be so good.

Little big planet? Never heard of it man.

I put FarCry and Resistance on my GameFly account... so I can beat them and send it back.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Little big planet? Never heard of it man.

I put FarCry and Resistance on my GameFly account... so I can beat them and send it back.
You haven't heard of little big planet? Holy cow, it's supposed to be the best game that's been released for the PS3. It's a side scroller too... Soo much fun, my girlfriend and I are addicted.

The level designer is out of control!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You haven't heard of little big planet? Holy cow, it's supposed to be the best game that's been released for the PS3. It's a side scroller too... Soo much fun, my girlfriend and I are addicted.

The level designer is out of control!
Is that a downloadable title?

Also have the new Call of Duty coming in the mail for rent... I love those, but I beat them in like 2 sittings...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Also have the new Call of Duty coming in the mail for rent... I love those, but I beat them in like 2 sittings...
You sound like my brother...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I heard the new COD WAW was bullsh*t and all the players are going back to COD4.

It's not downloadable from the PS3 network if that is what you mean. It's a normal title... just go to best buy and check it out. I bet gamefly has it. Look it up on the internet lazyass. :lol:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I heard the new COD WAW was bullsh*t and all the players are going back to COD4.

It's not downloadable from the PS3 network if that is what you mean. It's a normal title... just go to best buy and check it out. I bet gamefly has it. Look it up on the internet lazyass. :lol:
Ugh... FIIIIINNEE!!

I did look it up, striking a chord now... I'll have to check it out in the future.

IGN seemed to like WAW - got a 9.2. I'll be happy just playing another campaign with updated weapons.. COD4 was the sh*t though.

Russian - your brother sounds cool. :lol:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, my roommates last semester would play gear of war 2 religiously, i swear once that game came out their social lives ended. Funniest part was one of em would always throw down his controller and get all pissy and was constantly breaking them and having to buy another.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
lol, my roommates last semester would play gear of war 2 religiously, i swear once that game came out their social lives ended. Funniest part was one of em would always throw down his controller and get all pissy and was constantly breaking them and having to buy another.
That game is the $hit! It re-kindled my love for video games:lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timber, I have a ham workout for you. Single leg stiff leg dead lifts. My routine starts with BWx10 each leg,no rest between sets, grab 30 lb DBs and do 10 each leg, 40 lb DBs, then finally 50 lb DBs. Start standing on right leg and bend forward like you would to touch your toes. The left leg is behind you paralell to floor when hands touch floor. Slowly come back up. Ten reps each leg...grab the next DBs. It works your hams along with balance and core. Give them a shot. Soreness will follow!! Keep your hips level at all times.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timber, I have a ham workout for you. Single leg stiff leg dead lifts. My routine starts with BWx10 each leg,no rest between sets, grab 30 lb DBs and do 10 each leg, 40 lb DBs, then finally 50 lb DBs. Start standing on right leg and bend forward like you would to touch your toes. The left leg is behind you paralell to floor when hands touch floor. Slowly come back up. Ten reps each leg...grab the next DBs. It works your hams along with balance and core. Give them a shot. Soreness will follow!! Keep your hips level at all times.
When I was a trainer I had women do these. They hated me for it! :D - I was known for making clients puke.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
When I was a trainer I had women do these. They hated me for it! :D - I was known for making clients puke.
Hahaha, you weren't just known for staring at their butt cheeks while trying to keep their balance ?! :lol:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
It's headed towards Ragnarok....the end battle. And people like that scumbag will finally get what they deserve!! :smite:

Guys like this are the reason i want to become a lawyer! So I can put them in prison for the rest of their lives!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

nah... I wish bro. I am flying and im stopping in Pheonix for like 3hrs..... I will be in SD in later jan.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Ugh... FIIIIINNEE!!

I did look it up, striking a chord now... I'll have to check it out in the future.

IGN seemed to like WAW - got a 9.2. I'll be happy just playing another campaign with updated weapons.. COD4 was the sh*t though.

Russian - your brother sounds cool. :lol:
COD4 is the ****!!!!!!!