Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
yep, I have been getting it para with a spotter. My legs are my strongest part.

remember when i was telling that guy in my frat that i squated that much and he talked **** and said he was squating 420lb in H.S.??
That's pretty nasty man. My one rep max is somewhere around 300 for squats.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timber, do the same routine for squats that we said for deads, except for one variation. Get the heavy set of six finished, rest 2 - 3 minutes and then bang out a widow maker with a weight that you could do say 12 reps with, but you are going to get 20 no matter what. Go 'til you blow. This put some serious size and strength in my squat.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Timber, do the same routine for squats that we said for deads, except for one variation. Get the heavy set of six finished, rest 2 - 3 minutes and then bang out a widow maker with a weight that you could do say 12 reps with, but you are going to get 20 no matter what. Go 'til you blow. This put some serious size and strength in my squat.

que es widow maker?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grila, bust out your 320 for 6 and then after 3 minutes rack lets say...205 for 20.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna go for 225 on squats for 20 manana. I don't know if I'll make it or not. That will probably be the majority of my workout though lol.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna go for 225 on squats for 20 manana. I don't know if I'll make it or not. That will probably be the majority of my workout though lol.
I did 2 sets of 225 widow makers last saturday. My legs are still sore. The full body pump that you have after a set of them is crazy.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is about what I hit at 20 reps on squats. Possibly 245. 20 rep sets on squats are puketastic.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can do anything else after the heavy set/widow maker combo, you did not sell out then. When I am finished I am on the floor. The workout is over!! G, rack up a weight for a 6 rep all out set...rest 2 -3 minutes and then fire that 225 for 20. Get the 225 big man. Tell me what you think after.

Lets get Anadraulic up in this mofo!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading all this about squats.... ME<------- Just learned I need to do them more! lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB squats should be a staple for anyone seriously looking to put on size. Talk about a total body exertion and a great testosterone release after.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB squats should be a staple for anyone seriously looking to put on size. Talk about a total body exertion and a great testosterone release after.
agree^^^ i just need to do more...lol....next cycle im going to really hit em hard...after the new year.. I was going 12-10-8-6-4, lika all my routines, you guys going 20-25 reps, seems im just not doing enough i guess

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good numbers grilla, or is it gorilla with all that test?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
agree^^^ i just need to do more...lol....next cycle im going to really hit em hard...after the new year.. I was going 12-10-8-6-4, lika all my routines, you guys going 20-25 reps, seems im just not doing enough i guess
We are just sick bastards that like widowmakers. Don't think we squat all ours sets to 20 reps.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
We are just sick bastards that like widowmakers. Don't think we squat all ours sets to 20 reps.
I'm going to try Widowmakers at 185 tonight for all you sick bastards... After my set of 275.

I already do widows with my deads, and that has turned out awesome... up to 275*20... love those.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

hope I can join the sick bastards group and the puke group at the same time tomorrow! lol :nutkick:

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
There are trash cans placed all around our gym, I think I might pop the lid on one and keep it near by from here on out :head:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After you clean yourself up Timber...let us know how they went.
I just ordered my AS today. I will roll right into that after my T-911 is finished. Can't let you guys have all the fun.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely puking tonight.
I might also, by its due to the wifes cooking:lol: But AZMIDLYF Just hooked me with a new routine for squats, so we'll see I might need membership to ya'lls club! lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
After you clean yourself up Timber...let us know how they went.
I just ordered my AS today. I will roll right into that after my T-911 is finished. Can't let you guys have all the fun.
I REALLY wonder if I can do 20 parralel reps with 185... I mean... sh*t, I'll get em done if it kills me - but it might take a short pause or me falling over.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
good stuff GJ! cant wait to get mine and get in the "state!"

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timber, I get the first ten in, take a few breaths and then another 5, check my sanity and then get 5 more. Then I curl up into a ball on the floor...hehheh

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Timber, I get the first ten in, take a few breaths and then another 5, check my sanity and then get 5 more. Then I curl up into a ball on the floor...hehheh
That was pretty close to my plan going into today. I'm gonna turn the hatebreed up in my headphones and see if I don't pwn myself.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely puking tonight.

QUhahahah! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE! The gym at the resort was closed today!? I was really pissed! so i went a ran sprints out on the beach! I decided not to waste the AS on a cardio session.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
QUhahahah! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE! The gym at the resort was closed today!? I was really pissed! so i went a ran sprints out on the beach! I decided not to waste the AS on a cardio session.
ah damn that sucks man!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ah damn that sucks man!

I know!! but atleast the gym is open tomorrow! so i am going to wake up early and go! All the anger is just going to make me work even harder! Anger + AS = death to the non believers! lol

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I REALLY wonder if I can do 20 parralel reps with 185... I mean... sh*t, I'll get em done if it kills me - but it might take a short pause or me falling over.
F*CK YES, you can get them ! It's a mind over matter scenario .. You envision it before the gym .. you mentally prepare prior to hitting the gym .. You put the weights on there, psych yourself up .. Even having someone behind you while doing them, for 'security' or merely for motivation, helps. I find that I'm more likely to impress with some wicked lifts if I got motivating factors around, be it a hot girl, knowing other people at the gym are looking in awe, or anything ..

.. last night's leg session, I concluded 5 sets of barbell squats with a widowmaker set with 225 for 20 reps .. I just found my motivation in the gym .. there's always something around ya !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I know!! but atleast the gym is open tomorrow! so i am going to wake up early and go! All the anger is just going to make me work even harder! Anger + AS = death to the non believers! lol
Hahaha, I'll remain a non-believer until I try AS..

... PSYCH ! I've seen the feedback across the board; can not f'in wait to try it out !!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
F*CK YES, you can get them ! It's a mind over matter scenario .. You envision it before the gym .. you mentally prepare prior to hitting the gym .. You put the weights on there, psych yourself up .. Even having someone behind you while doing them, for 'security' or merely for motivation, helps. I find that I'm more likely to impress with some wicked lifts if I got motivating factors around, be it a hot girl, knowing other people at the gym are looking in awe, or anything ..

.. last night's leg session, I concluded 5 sets of barbell squats with a widowmaker set with 225 for 20 reps .. I just found my motivation in the gym .. there's always something around ya !

couldnt agree more! the mind can push u forward or hold oyu in place!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I'll remain a non-believer until I try AS..

... PSYCH ! I've seen the feedback across the board; can not f'in wait to try it out !!!

blasphemy!! lol

you will love it bro!! it will give you a euphoric feeling!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it.....? lol
A lot of the ingredients in the AS should be ED support supplements for your PCT. You are supposed to take AS on your off days as well. I'd drink the AS if I were you.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
A lot of the ingredients in the AS should be ED support supplements for your PCT. You are supposed to take AS on your off days as well. I'd drink the AS if I were you.

thats true... I just hate wasting it on f'in cardio!! I will go grab my AS right before i go out tonight!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell... Widowmaker Squats separate the men from the boys. I kill 225 on Deads, but 185 on Squats for 20 reps nearly killed me... Freaking incredible.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah Timber. What did you do for the heavy and how did the 20 reps play out?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah Timber. What did you do for the heavy and how did the 20 reps play out?
GJJ - I'm taking over your thread to post my workouts for a few days... :lol:

Went like this AZ:

135*10, 225*8 (rep PR), 275*2, 185*20

Followed that up with leg press.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Also worth noting... My legs hardly fit through my boxer briefs just now... Widowmaker squats are now a TimberSplit staple.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
GJJ - I'm taking over your thread to post my workouts for a few days... :lol:

Went like this AZ:

135*10, 225*8 (rep PR), 275*2, 185*20

Followed that up with leg press.
Now that I look at my squat numbers... I may have went a little light on the heavy side - what do you think?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Now that I look at my squat numbers... I may have went a little light on the heavy side - what do you think?
I did a widowmaker with 225 today. If I can do it, you probably can, our legs are pretty much the same strength wise.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was 2 reps with 275 maxed out for you? I want that for 6 reps next time and then 190 for 20. If you can still do leg press after that then it was not enough. Still big props to the both of you guys!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Was 2 reps with 275 maxed out for you? I want that for 6 reps next time and then 190 for 20. If you can still do leg press after that then it was not enough. Still big props to the both of you guys!!
275 for 2 is usually my point of failure. This huge dude at the gym said that he was really impressed with my form at 225 and 275 last week - going low and all.

He said if I bought a weight belt - I could throw up 315 5 or 6 times. That surprised me.

You're probably right with the leg press... They weren't easy, but I did get quite a bit of volume out.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I did a widowmaker with 225 today. If I can do it, you probably can, our legs are pretty much the same strength wise.
I MIGHT be able to do 225. I think I could fight through 15 reps without death.

Don't kid yourself. Your legs are quite a bit stronger than mine.