Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time try the 275x6/190x20!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niiiiice :~P

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
GJJ - I'm taking over your thread to post my workouts for a few days... :lol:

Went like this AZ:

135*10, 225*8 (rep PR), 275*2, 185*20

Followed that up with leg press.

lol feel free bro!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I will. :)

Hopefully will have some chemical assistance at that point. :lol:
Why don't you run yourself some Test bro?!!! I honestly didn't realize just how inexpensive the "real" stuff is till not long ago. :nutkick:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you run yourself some Test bro?!!! I honestly didn't realize just how inexpensive the "real" stuff is till not long ago. :nutkick:
I've had the same talk with a good friend of mine here on anabolicminds .. if you think about it, with all the 'staple' supplements we're using, and then the additional Stacks and Combos of supplements we're using on top of that, the costs add up. 10cc's of Test E/C/Sustanon 250 is $90-130 [depending on how well you know your guy .. ] and that's 5 weeks worth .. Now, i don't mean to bring about the PROS of AAS, but it's worth taking it into consideration.. AAS can be ran in a healthy and efficient manner without risking anything [or close to anything] ..

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Main factor is not having anyone I trust to jab me in the ass on a e2d basis... and if my girl found syringes... Negger please.

That being said, I'd love to.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Main factor is not having anyone I trust to jab me in the ass on a e2d basis... and if my girl found syringes... Negger please.

Hahaha, border-lining, my friend, border-lining there .. :nono:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

Pantera is gonna be running prop real soon(with in 1-5days). Just pin yourself man:head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, border-lining, my friend, border-lining there .. :nono:
Ahh, my bad.. The phrase was borne out of the infamous 3 months at AM where negging was allowed... Perhaps no longer applicable. :ntome:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Pantera is gonna be running prop real soon(with in 1-5days). Just pin yourself man:head:
I'm hardly qualified to cut my toenails without an accident... That's just not happening.

And Tim - ya might want to stop telling me to pin myself outside of the steroids section.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm hardly qualified to cut my toenails without an accident... That's just not happening.

And Tim - ya might want to stop telling me to pin myself outside of the steroids section.
Lol, wasn't even thinking about which section this is in. Nevermind then:lol:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, my bad.. The phrase was borne out of the infamous 3 months at AM where negging was allowed... Perhaps no longer applicable. :ntome:
Lol, you mean 'where neggers were allowed' ?! :thumbsup:

.. OK, I'm done .. I don't want to disrespect anyone, because those aren't my intentions. :lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

.. OK, I'm done .. I don't want to disrespect anyone, because those aren't my intentions. :lol:
Fukking negger lover:lol:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

WORKOUT: CARDIO

did not take AS till after! the stuff was great kept me up the whole night at the bars! helped with the game too! lol

sence, i started taking this the cum shots are much larger..... lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

did not take AS till after! the stuff was great kept me up the whole night at the bars! helped with the game too! lol

Keep the updates coming man :) Thanks for logging over the holiday time as well man, appreciate it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

haha... ok - sensitivity training to Timber... No more of that.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I see this on LG's site! hahaha! sales would sky rocket!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

That mean you need to use thicker kleenex? :lol:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
haha cover baby Jesus's ears now! :p

I always picture jesus wearing a suit shirt! because its formal, but it say i like to party! thats what i like a party jesus! lol oh taladaga nights!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I always picture jesus wearing a suit shirt! because its formal, but it say i like to party! thats what i like a party jesus! lol oh taladaga nights!
hahaha, he's a f*cking genious ! One of my favorite movies ! :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Happy Hannukah Grila. :D

Good to hear you got some ass in mexico. Don't bring anything back with ya if you know what I mean. BTW, your loads are bigger because your nutz are bouncing back and you are taking a serm yes? The AS probably helps, but lets think about this for a second before we start claiming the AS makes you blow bigger loads.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Happy Hannukah Grila. :D

Good to hear you got some ass in mexico. Don't bring anything back with ya if you know what I mean. BTW, your loads are bigger because your nutz are bouncing back and you are taking a serm yes? The AS probably helps, but lets think about this for a second before we start claiming the AS makes you blow bigger loads.
I went off the serm 4 days ago. Although, it does have a half life of 7 days. so... it could still be the serm, I would argue that the AS is helping a good bit though. I say this because on the nolva, my libido has been shot and 3 days in to AS I feel like Beating guts all the time now!

Thanks for the seasons greatings brother! Marry Christmas to you, GMG ! I hope you and your love ones are safe and happy!

Trust me bro, I am not bring back anything! lol
Im not a fool, I rap my tool! lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Workout: Back

Wide grip pull ups:
1st: BW 20reps
2nd: BW 20reps
3rd: BW 20reps
4th: BW 20reps
5th: BW 20reps

Bent over Barbell row:
1st: 135lb 10reps
2nd: 145lb 8reps
3rd: 155lb 6reps

Lat pull down:
1st: 190lb 10reps
2nd: 200lb 8reps
3rd: 210lb 6reps

Dumbbell rows:
1st: 65lb 15reps
2nd: 80lb 10reps
3rd: 90lb 8reps
4th: 100lb 6reps

Reverse fly machine:
1st: 160lb 10reps
2nd: 170lb 8reps
3rd: 180lb 6reps

Overview: this has been a very frustrating last couple days! I have tried to right this day’s log down for 2 days now! It keeps getting sabotaged and I have been ready to kill someone over it! On with the rating and review!

Rating and Review:
Stim effect/energy: The energy today was great! I felt like I could move any weight I wanted around! I moved through my workout very quickly! The energy did not peak out. It lasted a little longer then 2 hours I would say. There was no crash, I did feel a slip in to the tired zone a little faster then I did the other day!
5/5

Pump: Today, I was friggen swollen when I got out of the gym! I loved it, my wings were huge! I could fly with my lats.
4/5

Vascularity: Was good. Nothing crazy out of the world, but still much better then normal. My veins in my forearms were exploding!
3/5

Strength: was up a little bit. Nothing to special, I had lost some strength in my back from last week. Well, it is back up and a little…. Little more strength on top of it.
3/5

Endurance: Today endurance was re cock u loss! I never got tired! I hit the weight and I was able to hit my rep range plus 1 or 2 more reps!
5/5

Recovery: The recovery was great! My arms and my abs were not sore whatsoever!
5/5

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Stiff legged for leg day? Isn't that entirely attacking your back?
um i dont think so.... I have been under the impression that they work some lower back, but mostly hami's. I have oticed a lot of soreness in my hami's after these types of deads... so.... lol

I really hope that i have not been under the wrong impression this entire time! lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice update man :) I'm dosing my AS 2x 1/2 scoops per day on off days, seems to be keeping the libido up ;)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
um i dont think so.... I have been under the impression that they work some lower back, but mostly hami's. I have oticed a lot of soreness in my hami's after these types of deads... so.... lol

I really hope that i have not been under the wrong impression this entire time! lol
I'm pretty sure a true straight legged deadlift is taking your hams out of the equation... but I don't do em - so perhaps I'm wrong.

I know Money used to do deads on leg day - then figured out it was severely limiting his deads, but again - those were Romanian.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
By the way Grila.. You read about this motherf*cker in Cali that shot up a Christmas party - including an 8 year old in the face? What I wouldn't give for 10 minutes with this dude in a cage if he hadn't been a coward and shot himself.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/25/santa.shooting/index.html
OMFG! that is just fucked up! I really wish he had not killed himself so that he would have been destroyed in prison!! This makes me so pissed! what a piece of **** and the little girl is alive! she is psychologically and physically scared for life! I feel so bad for that little girl!!! what is the world coming too!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Nice update man :) I'm dosing my AS 2x 1/2 scoops per day on off days, seems to be keeping the libido up ;)

I think I will try that style tomorrow! 1/2 scoop before wo and a 1/2 scoop after my workout! unless u dont want me doing this craig?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure a true straight legged deadlift is taking your hams out of the equation... but I don't do em - so perhaps I'm wrong.

I know Money used to do deads on leg day - then figured out it was severely limiting his deads, but again - those were Romanian.
well, I guess I have been f'in myself! lol when you coming to sf, bro?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
well, I guess I have been f'in myself! lol when you coming to sf, bro?
Feb 7th or 8th... I think I'm staying at Le Meridian or the 4 Seasons... 4 Seasons has a 24 hour fitness - so I'd prefer that, but I have to talk to the girlfriend.

I can probably sweettalk my way into the 24 hour Fitness on Market street regardless.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Feb 7th or 8th... I think I'm staying at Le Meridian or the 4 Seasons... 4 Seasons has a 24 hour fitness - so I'd prefer that, but I have to talk to the girlfriend.

I can probably sweettalk my way into the 24 hour Fitness on Market street regardless.
lol I will bring me some cash, then you can put me through a timbersplit! either place is nice!