Geranium: sharing your experiences, Facts, knowledge, etc

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't remember who suggested it, but 60mg Dimethylamylamine+200mg Caffeine+300mg Sulbutiamine is a nice combo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
60mg geranamine, 7.5mg yohimbine hcl, 25mg ephedrine hcl makes for a great cardio

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Geranamine + Sulb seems to be the best for me, caffeine or not does not seem to make a difference

B

Blk98Bird

Awards
any ideas on the half life of this stuff?

I've used the original amp in the past and I would crash out after lifting like some of you described. Wondering if the higher dose may prevent this from happening though and I don't want to be wired all night if I lift later on :D.

Also trying to get an idea if it's possible to dose yohimbine in the morning for cardio and then the 1,3 caps a few hours later in place of ephedrine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Geranamine + Sulb seems to be the best for me, caffeine or not does not seem to make a difference
I tried 20mg then 30mg with 4 ready4war caps and by itself and to me it seems to work like caffeine mixed with rhodioa versus ephedrine.

When I take about 12.5mg of ephedrine I can feel its increase on training intensity and thermogenic effects.

This stuff has no thermogenic effect on me and seems to work like a nootropic. It may also be giving me some nitric oxide effects also but I need to use it again, or a few more times. Id say if I took 200mg of caffeine and 100-200mg of Rhodiola it give me the same results as about 25mg of this stuff.....but thats just me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't remember who suggested it, but 60mg Dimethylamylamine+200mg Caffeine+300mg Sulbutiamine is a nice combo.
thats sim to 60mg plus 4 ready4war caps so maybe I will try that, just seems like a lot of Dimethylamylamine.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats sim to 60mg plus 4 ready4war caps so maybe I will try that, just seems like a lot of Dimethylamylamine.
It may be too much for some, but my stim tolerance is out of control. I've always had a pretty high tolerance though, it seems.

V

Vegking

Awards
Does this work on or wear out the adrenal glands like other stimulants like caffiene?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this work on or wear out the adrenal glands like other stimulants like caffiene?
Yep.

I recommend picking up some reset a.d. to run along with it to keep your adrenals functioning optimally.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep.

I recommend picking up some reset a.d. to run along with it to keep your adrenals functioning optimally.
I'm looking forward to my RAD. It was finally in stock when I ordered :) I've been off stims for a good while, but might take it to completely restore my adrenals. Being a student is a ton of stress!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday morning I did 25 mgs of geranium, 30 mgs of pseudo-fed, and 200 mgs of caffeine I felt it all day and in to the night. i went out that night and felt it even than. Very different feeling. an element of Euphoric is a word you could use.

25 mgs is well enough for me. I did 60 mgs for three weeks strait and I don't want to ever go that high again.I guess I didnt relize it so intense bc it was my first time. Now I know 25 mgs feels a lot better

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Old post, but love this stuff.

60mg is enough for me at 240lbs!

Dry mouth is very common, and happens to me every time I take it. However, it is the damn closest "clean" stim feeling legally available otc to dexedrine (d-amphetamine for add).

Cheap too! (20 bucks on np for 100 days supply)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the 60mg dose, as well, at 210.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed that at anything over 110mg (olive oil suspension with NPs capped powder allows more flexibility with dosages) will terminate almost all of the "clean" stimulant feeling and lead right into a busy, overload thought, overstimulated, unpleasant effect.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Mine is:
15mg Nicotine patch in the morning
Then a few hours later Tyrosine, Geranamine and Sulb.

Caffeine seems to make this combination uncomfortable.
Nelix, Nicotine aside this sounds like a good stack for me as i would really like to back off the caffeine....other than my first coffee of the day though. It's the only one I really enjoy.

I love Sulbutiamine. I've used 900 mg (3 caps) with some Chocomine/Coffee for a really nice feeling and tons of energy. Can't remember being in a mood this good for quite a while and I took this before work!!!!

I've got some L-Tyrosine (500mg caps) and expecting bulk Sulbutiamine and 25mg caps of Geranium (1,3) any day now which I was going to play around with. I only have "00" caps which hold approx. 500-600mg of Sulbutiamine but I'm very sure I'm going to like 1000-1200mg :thumbsup:

Which brands and how much of each are you using?

I've also got some PEA (500mg) which I'm really disappointed in so far but I may not have found the right combo to stack with it yet. Is the Hordenine really that important to stack with it?

Jag

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Yep....vasodilation from the increase in NO should lower BP pretty significantly without affecting the kick.
dsade, I'm not really up to date with N.O. products but I can see potential for it with pre workout stims. My only concern would be it taking the "kick" out of the stims.

I train at 4:00 am, empty stomach so i really need the stims.

I was just looking at White Flood to maybe sip on the way to the gym and during the workout, what do you think?

Actually the White Flood/Green MAGnitude looks good but i'm not sure how Creatine reacts with the stims.

As a side note I found a "00" cap full of Horny Goat Weed added to AMP/Geranamine derails any sexual sides. I got the idea from looking at the ingredients in Core ZAP but I've used HGW for years for it's vasodilating properties. Too much causes my Cortisol to drop too much and I start noticing injuries happening but 1 cap a day is good for me.

Jag

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nelix, Nicotine aside this sounds like a good stack for me as i would really like to back off the caffeine....other than my first coffee of the day though. It's the only one I really enjoy.

I love Sulbutiamine. I've used 900 mg (3 caps) with some Chocomine/Coffee for a really nice feeling and tons of energy. Can't remember being in a mood this good for quite a while and I took this before work!!!!

I've got some L-Tyrosine (500mg caps) and expecting bulk Sulbutiamine and 25mg caps of Geranium (1,3) any day now which I was going to play around with. I only have "00" caps which hold approx. 500-600mg of Sulbutiamine but I'm very sure I'm going to like 1000-1200mg :thumbsup:

Which brands and how much of each are you using?

I've also got some PEA (500mg) which I'm really disappointed in so far but I may not have found the right combo to stack with it yet. Is the Hordenine really that important to stack with it?

Jag
Hordenine and PEa combo makes me feel disoriented. I hate it. Maybe a mao like alpha yohimbine would be best with pea(not yohimbine because it raises blood pressure, which i wont be using again) in till than I'm not messing with pea and it is just about useless used alone.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 25 mgs geranium, 200 caffeine and notice a lot more energy than normal. I keep doing my cardio as I didn't want to stop.(low intensity for two hours)

S

scottb2k

Awards
Can anyone comment on geraniums ability to combat sleep deprivation?

I'm having a kid in a few weeks and I am assuming lack of sleep will be an issue when I get back to work and I am looking into some supps I can take in the AM to help combat any sleep deprivation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, I'm not really up to date with N.O. products but I can see potential for it with pre workout stims. My only concern would be it taking the "kick" out of the stims.

I train at 4:00 am, empty stomach so i really need the stims.

Jag
They won't take the kick out of stims at all, just ameliorate one of the dangerous side effects - increase in blood pressure.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone comment on geraniums ability to combat sleep deprivation?

I'm having a kid in a few weeks and I am assuming lack of sleep will be an issue when I get back to work and I am looking into some supps I can take in the AM to help combat any sleep deprivation.
scottb2k, If you're having a kid make sure whatever supp you take to help with sleep deprivation doesn't make you agitated.

That will not be good for all concerned.....seriously!! All the books and advice columns can't prepare you enough for the sleep interuptions and how it affects you.

Oh, and congratuations!!

dsade, thanks that's what i thought.

Jag

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
NP's bulk Geranium oil powder helped to keep me on my feet this summer while doing field work at 8500'. Helps to give a bit of motivation for climbing hills and mountains and eases the perception of work output a lot. I find I can take it in the afternoon without it keeping me awake all night.

Me likey.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
It may be too much for some, but my stim tolerance is out of control. I've always had a pretty high tolerance though, it seems.
rpen22, after re-reading this thread yesterday I stopped and thought about this one and realised I have quite a high tolerance as well that has built up over time.

I woke up this morning feeling like a need a change and went through my supp stash I have at the back of the cupboard.

So after deep deliberation my pre-workout stack this morning consisted of

500mg Rhodiola Rosea
100mg 7-Hydroxy-DHEA
500mg L-Tyrosine
500mg Green Tea Extract

I was actually stunned at how much better I felt not being so stimulated and lo-and-behold I felt stronger, was stronger and got a better pump than i've had in a long while.

Jag

S

scottb2k

Awards
scottb2k, If you're having a kid make sure whatever supp you take to help with sleep deprivation doesn't make you agitated.

That will not be good for all concerned.....seriously!! All the books and advice columns can't prepare you enough for the sleep interuptions and how it affects you.

Oh, and congratuations!!

dsade, thanks that's what i thought.

Jag

Thanks man...appreciate it.

I know I don't want to be amped and ready to snap at people, which is why I don't want to go with a pre-workout type stack. I'm just looking for something that will give me a little focus and clarity and allow me to get through my first weeks at work when I will be running on less then ideal sleep.

How long do the affects of geranium usually last?

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established

Check out Core ZAP.

40mg G
200mg C
500mg Sulb
1000mg Tyr
250mg Icariin

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...appreciate it.

I know I don't want to be amped and ready to snap at people, which is why I don't want to go with a pre-workout type stack. I'm just looking for something that will give me a little focus and clarity and allow me to get through my first weeks at work when I will be running on less then ideal sleep.

How long do the affects of geranium usually last?
I've only had Geranamine in AMP and it seemed to last all day but I do get a bit agitated and easily frustrated later in the day.

I have a bit of a crash after a workout but I think the Chocomine is responsible for that.

If you're after focus and mood I've used 3 caps of Sulbutamine (900mg) and you couldn't upset me if you tried. Easily the best supp i've used for that area with no bad after effects.

There's probably other supps similiar but I just stay with what works once I've found it.

I'd probably keep Caffeine to a minimum but I found Green Tea Extract and L-Tyrosine to be quite a good combination/replacement to. I cap my own into "00" caps so they'd be approx. 500-600mg each.

Jag

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good, no let me change that to Very Good product :thumbsup:

Now my favorite preworkout supplement.

Check out Core ZAP.

40mg G
200mg C
500mg Sulb
1000mg Tyr
250mg Icariin

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the hell is in this stuff that causes you to not get hard...I *&^%ed a girlfriend for an hour, didn't ejaculate , and had trouble keeping it up the whole time....I finally did get off, the erections just aren't hard. I forgot I took some earlier and afterward I was thinking why wasn't I able to stay hard ..well she had to go and than I got off by myself.

also she is like 5ft10 and 170(not fat by any means) shes a fitness chick and has a nice ghetto booty(shes white)

I could be wrong; Im thinking geranium played a role in this.

also when I masturbated earlier same thing. limp erection and yes I can come the erection just seems more limper than normal.

anyone else experience this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most likely vasoconstriction and uncontrollable smooth muscle contraction (which pulls blood out of the penis.)

Ephedrine does the same thing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
~note to self don't take this if you have any chance of getting laid (even on a night out on the town-even if it does elate you and make you feel euphoric~

or bring some old aspire or whatever sex pill you use... and don't know if that works

probably best just not to take it, if you must for a special occasion...have the sex pill ready

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Wow man; how many caps of it did you take?

Did you get the same effect when taking just the geranium caps + caffeine?

what the hell is in this stuff that causes you to not get hard...I *&^%ed a girlfriend for an hour, didn't ejaculate , and had trouble keeping it up the whole time....I finally did get off, the erections just aren't hard. I forgot I took some earlier and afterward I was thinking why wasn't I able to stay hard ..well she had to go and than I got off by myself.

also she is like 5ft10 and 170(not fat by any means) shes a fitness chick and has a nice ghetto booty(shes white)

I could be wrong; Im thinking geranium played a role in this.

also when I masturbated earlier same thing. limp erection and yes I can come the erection just seems more limper than normal.

anyone else experience this?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow man; how many caps of it did you take?

Did you get the same effect when taking just the geranium caps + caffeine?
half a cap..25 mgs geranium, 30 mgs pseudo-fedrine(spelling), Allegra.

didn't notice it, this effect was noticeable.

I took 60 mgs geranium upon trying it out for three weeks. About two weeks germanium alone and one week geranium and pseudo-fedrine. if I remember the geranium alone effected libido. Like Dsade alluded too, many stimulants that work have this effect to some degree.

I

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've also noticed ED problems associated with geranium - but not only geranium - chocamine also seems to keep me from being all that I can be!

I took 60 mgs geranium upon trying it out for three weeks. About two weeks germanium alone and one week geranium and pseudo-fedrine. if I remember the geranium alone effected libido. Like Dsade alluded too, many stimulants that work have this effect to some degree.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have enjoyed my experiences with geranium

A

ACSlayer

Awards

Its the combo of all three items you took. Anti-Histamines in particular (such as Allegra) will greatly hinder sexual functioning as histamine is required for hard, full erections as well as the physical sensations experienced during orgasm. Lesson to take home: Avoid all three around sexy time.:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
A Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
K Supplements 6