John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used geranium today with 100 mgs of sulbutamine. alcar and choline-3 grams alcar-1-2 choline. I agree on the Sulb a totally different buzz than just the geranium.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ahh... My pea/hord and geranium showed up this evening! I'll start experimenting tomorrow.

Debating on placing another order to get the 2 for 1 deal on the yohimbine caps.

Baby Huey

Awards
My experience with it has been great. Stim X has always been far and away the best pre-workout supp for me (the original version was incredible) so I was looking forward to trying this. I bought mine from Giant Nutrition since NP didn't have the caps for sale at the time.

While I probably paid twice as much as I would have from NP, it was still worth it for me. I get LONG, clean, clear-headed energy from it. I get jacked up! I feel positive, full of energy, and my mind works much faster. I take it with 200-400 mg of caffeine. My workouts go better with it. My appetite is decreased. As far as sex drive, it actually seems to help me, but it looks like I'm in the definite minority in that regard. All in all, this is a great supplement.

I am awaiting my shipment from NP, so it will be interesting to see how their's compares with Giant's effect-wise. Hopefully, it will be exactly the same, as NP's comes out to half the cost of Giant's.

amicold

Awards
This stuff is sure weird, I took one NP cap on it's own, and just relaxed. I felt like my heart should have been racing but it wasn't, my breaths were deeper and quicker, and I got very toasty. I think at a high enough dose one could hallucinate.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today Im taking an off day from it. i really dont notice too much difference.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today Im taking an off day from it. i really dont notice too much difference.
I was wondering what would happen if I took a day off. So far I haven't. No crash whatsoever? I'll probably just keep goin with it anyhow.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well I tried 1 geranium, 2 pea/hord, and 400mg's Sulb today. Gotta say, I'm LOVIN this combo. I feel awesome, but no jitters at all. Very focused. Wish the gym would have been open. Will try the same combo before I hit the gym tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit, why did I blow my stash on New Year's? Now I need to reorder.

I notice I am a lot moodier without the PEA/Hordenine.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit, why did I blow my stash on New Year's? Now I need to reorder.

I notice I am a lot moodier without the PEA/Hordenine.
I just wish I would bought 3 bags of the pea/hordenine, they are going fast while the geranamine is going slow :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Which would make for a better combo:

AMP + PEA/Hord

1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps + PEA/Hord + Sulbutiamine Caps + Caffeine

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Good point. I forgot about the chocomine. I've never tried that.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose a cap today. Maybe more endurance so far... maybe tolerance is building up. So far so good...

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
does geranium stress out your adrenal glands? from what Ive read its a "adrenalin mimic" so no stress? I want to use long term so as long as I keep my recepters upregulated [benadryl ?] Im good to go ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does geranium stress out your adrenal glands? from what Ive read its a "adrenalin mimic" so no stress? I want to use long term so as long as I keep my recepters upregulated [benadryl ?] Im good to go ?
I had to take a break today because I felt wore down. and I performed fine. I actually think it was more benifical not taking the Geranium today.

pist

Awards
I am basically a stim addict and 60 mg proves to be a little too much for me... the chocamine / caffeine must help, because I've taken 5 amp and have felt much better (same amount of geranamine). Same issues with as little as 2 caps of adrenaline

I'm going to either try to split these caps, get some chocamine, or take them until I acquire more of a tolerance.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well Im a stim addict myself [cant remember when I didnt take somthing to help me wake up-I lift very early ] but stumbled upon something thats working very well right now--25mg anavar,before bed--Im up to about 40ml geranium/caffine in morn,and some super cissus afternoon--and recently have been able to up my lifts by quite a bit so Im gonna ride this to the wheels fall off:dl::bb2::squat:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well with my limited testing, so far my favorite combo is 1 geranimine, 1 sulb, and 2 pea/hord. Great energy, and great mood!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Mine is:
15mg Nicotine patch in the morning
Then a few hours later Tyrosine, Geranamine and Sulb.

Caffeine seems to make this combination uncomfortable.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah thats why I dont take it.

The effects are nice , smooth and a stimulated feeling in my head. Buzzz ish in a smooth way. Im on week three of this stuff. I took in 10 grams priactem and about seven grams choline and Im super buzzed.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
After what seems to be a solid trial period, how do you rank the Geranamine vs. Ephedrine? Although I'm personally interested only from the performance standpoint, how else would you compare the two? Any pro's/con's area good to go.. have yet to try it but sort of looking for reasons to pick a bag up on the next order.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the price its well worth it. the geranamine doesn't have much effect just solo, but with caffeine or other nootropics added its great

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for the price its well worth it. the geranamine doesn't have much effect just solo, but with caffeine or other nootropics added its great
This pretty much sums it up perfectly...very similar to PEA/Hordenine - they can form a cornerstone of a VERY solid (and very economical) focus/nootropic/mood-enhacement stack.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice anything with it solo, but adding caffeine helped the first couple weeks. I'm starting to get caffeine headaches though so I"m thinking about taking a break for a week or so or maybe even run my Stim X for awhile.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works well for me as a stand alone.

btw Stim X has caffeine in it -at least the orginal capps do i still have some of them.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was starting to feel a little run down in the late afternoon, and took 1 geranamine, 4 pea/hordenine, 4 clear edge. It really makes a significant difference in mental clarity. I'm still sort of tired physically, but my brain is crisp and my mood is good :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a very high tolerance for stimulants and never really got the effects of Amp v1 that many people did.

I finally got some Dimethylamylamine Nutracaps in last week and decided to try em out preworkout. So I popped 2 DCP, 1 TeaGCG, and 2 Dimethyamylamine caps about 15-30 minutes before my workout. In the beginning of the workout, I didn't notice much. About half way into it, it definitely kicked in strong. Pretty crazy energy, no doubt; even sans Caffeine.

I'm gonna have to try that again because I got much more out of that than I usually do with Amp. It was very close to being almost excessive energy, which is very unusual for me.

papa G

Awards
How many amp pills did you try at one time? Some people need bigger doses. It takes 4-5 amp for me to really feel it. I do believe that the nutracaps have 60 mg's of geranium per serving. The amps (i think have 15 per pill) are dosed lower.

I have tried bulk geranium and it is pretty similar. Maybe I'll order some nutracaps to see how they compare for me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try more than 1 geranium nutracap at a time yet?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many amp pills did you try at one time? Some people need bigger doses. It takes 4-5 amp for me to really feel it. I do believe that the nutracaps have 60 mg's of geranium per serving. The amps (i think have 15 per pill) are dosed lower.

I have tried bulk geranium and it is pretty similar. Maybe I'll order some nutracaps to see how they compare for me.
I don't think I've ever gone past 4.

And to Redwolf: Yeah, I did 2 Geranamine caps at once the other day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I've ever gone past 4.

And to Redwolf: Yeah, I did 2 Geranamine caps at once the other day.
Leave it one of the Avant guys.

Well, you are still alive - that's a good sign.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've got a pretty high tolerance for stims, but don't think I want to try that yet. Just curious.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It works well for me as a stand alone.

btw Stim X has caffeine in it -at least the orginal capps do i still have some of them.
I have version two. I used that today and sure enough no headaches. I may try geranium with Stim X and see how that goes tomorrow.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone try more than 1 geranium nutracap at a time yet?
I thought about it, but I'm hesitant as the half life seems fairly long. I think 100 mg's would be nearly perfect for me, but not sure I want to try 120 or not. I suppose I could space a dose out at two different times of the day. That would work good on days I have to work late. Gotta love experimenting.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive found my sweet spot on geranium . Geranium with sudafed works great with my body. Notice everyones chemistry is different. i feel as if Im on MDma without the heat waves rolling though my body but my generation up into my upper . Feelings and many other things are so hard to describe in words I really think the english language could be improved with better language for the words...Im going to call it in one word Perky.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Ive found my sweet spot on geranium . Geranium with sudafed works great with my body. Notice everyones chemistry is different. i feel as if Im on MDma without the heat waves rolling though my body but my generation up into my upper . Feelings and many other things are so hard to describe in words I really think the english language could be improved with better language for the words...Im going to call it in one word Perky.
Me: "You high Smeton?"
Smeton: "Yea."

SublimeMind

Awards
I like this combo as well, but have found the pseudo to give a much "cleaner" feeling. I usually don't go over 12.5mg of the ephedrine if I'm going to combine it with geranamine.

I've done some research into the MOA of geranamine, and according to one study it effects NE reuptake. The MOA of pseudoephedrine is to cause NE release from presynaptic vesicles. You're hitting the adrenergic effects from two separate angles, which is why it is so effective.

To increase the euphoria, try adding an L-Dopa source to increase dopamine (but be careful!). I've used powerfull for this purpose, and found it to work very well.

Caffeine @ 200mg + 60mg pseudoephedrine + 40mg geranamine + 4 caps of the old powerfull was IMO, on par with adderall in terms of cognitive/preworkout effects.
Thanks for the idea quigs!! I've been running a stack with adrenaline, PEA+hordenine, alcar, and pseudoephedrine with good results. I added the powerfull last week and it is insane. No jitters, no crash, just euphoric focused energy. I have really noticed it with cardio. Long runs are breeze and my HIIT workouts are crazy. I get my heartrate between 165 and 172 for 30 minutes and still have gas in the tank. Not bad for a 37 year old who normally struggles to keep it over 160. I think the l-dopa was the missing ingredient for me. Thanks again!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im done with geranium for now. My Cut is over. My review is it agrees with me. Somedays I needed a break from it if tolerance is an issue.

I was going to stack it with other stuff like stim X maybe on my next cut in about a month.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the idea quigs!! I've been running a stack with adrenaline, PEA+hordenine, alcar, and pseudoephedrine with good results. I added the powerfull last week and it is insane. No jitters, no crash, just euphoric focused energy. I have really noticed it with cardio. Long runs are breeze and my HIIT workouts are crazy. I get my heartrate between 165 and 172 for 30 minutes and still have gas in the tank. Not bad for a 37 year old who normally struggles to keep it over 160. I think the l-dopa was the missing ingredient for me. Thanks again!
I agree its a great combo, just don't overdo it. Long term usage of L-dopa may have some deleterious effects, but if used occasionally it can be very effective and relatively safe. I'm glad to hear that its working for you. "Euphoric" is the best word to describe it...and I agree that it makes cardio a breeze.

I really like to use this on heavy leg days. It really puts you in the zone, which is crucial for hitting the bigger lifts.

This combo may also help those who have the sexual side effects that geranamine seems to cause, as L-dopa tends to increase libido.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Im done with geranium for now. My Cut is over. My review is it agrees with me. Somedays I needed a break from it if tolerance is an issue.

I was going to stack it with other stuff like stim X maybe on my next cut in about a month.
Doesn't stim-x already contain geranamine?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to my knowledge.

O and Redwolf Pea is the chemical of love..

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I had my normal 40ml GER /caffine dose in the morning, before 5am workout and had to work a very long day,so around noon I took 25 mg ephedrine and caffine and had endless energy,in fact its now 10pm and still not tired,kinda feels like Im stuck in drive,nothing too intense, just feel like I can go on forever,gonna try this again tomorrow [another long day] and then gonna give myself a little break from the GERM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6