dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by golly, i'm going to try that tomorrow morning, but i'll forget to check my bp anyhow.
Yep....vasodilation from the increase in NO should lower BP pretty significantly without affecting the kick.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone , My Review of Geranium

Today is my first day taking a Nutraplanet Geranium 60 mgs capsule. Im using this as part of my three week cut. What ive noticed so far..I feel stimulated...a nice clean longer lasting stimulated with nice endurance. Im not going to use the word Euphoric, maybe a cousin to Euphoric, whatever that word is.=)

Sides: Possibly dry mouth. I know know if this is related ; Ive had a Dry mouth all day.
Dry mouth is a side effect of pretty much all sympathomimetic amines. Its a result of the anticholinergic effects of the geranamine. Be sure to drink plenty of water in order to prevent any dental problems if taking this product for prolonged periods.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a couple bottles, I'm going to be running this with Relora, LX2, AX, Basic Cuts, and Burn3D.
This goes very well with basic cuts. 2 caps BC + 60mg geranamine is perfect.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I got my 60mg on the way--just wondering but when this stuff first came out they said max dose was 25mg [which I do good on] now people seem to use a lot more,does anyone worry about maybe feeling a little too good on this stuff when lifting and maybe getting an injury?[from being to high?]and also wondering could you use benadryl same as with clen to get the B2 s working again? cause I think someone said sutophed [spelling?] works better with this?
When not combining with caffeine, you really need a higher dose of geranamine. Also, tolerance builds quickly so I've personally found that 25mg will no longer do it for me.

Benadryl is much different than sudafed (pseudoephedrine) in action. Benadryl is an antihistamine while sudafed is a sympathomimetic amine. Sudafed however does have some very good synergy with geranamine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sudafed however does have some very good synergy with geranamine.
I'm going to have to pick some up...where is it still sold?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have some bronkaids here too hmmm :D tomorrow could be a fun workout

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to pick some up...where is it still sold?
Pretty much any drug store should have it...but it'll be behind the counter and will require your drivers license.

Recently I've just been picking mine up at the walmart pharmacy. I've been getting the generic "equate" brand...48 tabs @ 30mg each for like $3 bucks. About 60mg seems to do the trick, but I've gone as high as 120mg with very good results.

Also, geranamine gives me by far the biggest crash of any stimulant. Like, I usually need to take a nap post workout with this stuff because I crash so hard. When combined with pseudoephedrine however, for whatever reason there's no crash at all at any dose. Go figure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, geranamine gives me by far the biggest crash of any stimulant. Like, I usually need to take a nap post workout with this stuff because I crash so hard. When combined with pseudoephedrine however, for whatever reason there's no crash at all at any dose. Go figure.
Is this a GOOD crash?

I work out at night, and by the time I get home I would like nothing better than to crash out for the night.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I still have some bronkaids here too hmmm :D tomorrow could be a fun workout
I like this combo as well, but have found the pseudo to give a much "cleaner" feeling. I usually don't go over 12.5mg of the ephedrine if I'm going to combine it with geranamine.

I've done some research into the MOA of geranamine, and according to one study it effects NE reuptake. The MOA of pseudoephedrine is to cause NE release from presynaptic vesicles. You're hitting the adrenergic effects from two separate angles, which is why it is so effective.

To increase the euphoria, try adding an L-Dopa source to increase dopamine (but be careful!). I've used powerfull for this purpose, and found it to work very well.

Caffeine @ 200mg + 60mg pseudoephedrine + 40mg geranamine + 4 caps of the old powerfull was IMO, on par with adderall in terms of cognitive/preworkout effects.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Order has shipped finally!
I have 30g of norvaline sitting here, I'm going to toss it into 90 servings of xtend. Because I have noticed some high BP after my toying around with ClearShot.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Is this a GOOD crash?

I work out at night, and by the time I get home I would like nothing better than to crash out for the night.
Yeah, I sleep like a baby after taking this stuff. I usually have things to do after I train though so it's been a nuisance honestly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is also why PEA/Hordenine caps were so much FUN combined with the AMP.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Which is also why PEA/Hordenine caps were so much FUN combined with the AMP.
Yeah, adding chocamine to AMP was always a good time. Plus you could make hot chocolate out of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, adding chocamine to AMP was always a good time. Plus you could make hot chocolate out of it.
I tried to talk the manufacturers of Chocamine into doing a soluble version...I could have made a KICKASS Quik substitute, or even a flavoured coffee additive...they showed zero motivation.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yes The sexual sides are real.This is the uncool part. Call it Limp, floppy or just not full erect. Yes,embarassing.

This morning I took L-theanine for sleep and sleep nice , wake up still tired, popped my Geranium, alcar and choline and things got going verses it usally takes a hour or so to get going. Its an instant fix for energy.

Lucky for me I know how to combat sexual sides..Kegals, do 300 this usually works....Ill do them and report back tomorrow.Also remember if youve never done kegals it could take a while for your kegal muscle to build up.
Dude, I don't think kegals is going to help. Only thing that I think will help is lots of water and time IMO. I should elaborate on the sexual side. Geranium makes me horny as hell, but causes shrinkage.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geranium wears off after fifteen hours, again, remember this is my third day taking it, and I havnt tooken a stimulant in four months.

This is when I see the erections fully as there utmost potential. Other than that less than fifteen hours feels like my blood vessels are constricted, and yes I can still ejaculate, just like full attention soldier type thing. No Pun intended

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I don't think kegals is going to help. Only thing that I think will help is lots of water and time IMO. I should elaborate on the sexual side. Geranium makes me horny as hell, but causes shrinkage.
One thing I noticed when I took 2 x Adrens is.. I wasnt horny at all during th day but the next day, seriously I was getting random wood all day?

WEIRD!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
my review and advices

I get a solid feeling of well being and energy from geranimine.

I cannot stress enough that it should not be taken more than 3x/week or else tolerance and addiction will build, and that it should be taken with 100mg caffeine in order to avoid an energy crash.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this combine with Sulbutiamine?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I tried to talk the manufacturers of Chocamine into doing a soluble version...I could have made a KICKASS Quik substitute, or even a flavoured coffee additive...they showed zero motivation.
That's a shame...it really would be a cool product. I've personally mixed it with some protein powder and milk/water and put it in the microwave. If its mixed vigorously in a shaker, I've not noticed any solubility issues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a shame...it really would be a cool product.
All in good time....eventually we will be in the position to custom manufacture our raws beyond what we currently do. This is still planned, eventually.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The sexual sides that you guys are describing are common with the more popular stimulants. ie "coke ****".

There's really not much you can do for it unfortunately, but IME it becomes less prominent the longer that you've been taking the drug.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How does this combine with Sulbutiamine?
I like the combo a lot. Honestly though, I like most any stim product with sulbutiamine. Its a really versatile compound.

It also stacks very well with clear edge for those of you who still have some laying around.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine comes in tomorrow.. we'll start off with a 100mg caffeine and see how it goes.

biomax

Awards
Made my own caps with some bulk ingredients: 20mg Geranium, 180mg caff, 150mg salbutiamine, 4mg Yohimbine Hcl and just as a filler about 70mg of chocamine. Taken 40mins before training on a empty stomach it really kicks ass. Have never sweated so much in my life during training. Busy with a cut and the appetite suppressing effects is even better than Ephedrine. One of the best supplements out there. Much beter than Eph with no prostate issues!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a solid feeling of well being and energy from geranimine.

I cannot stress enough that it should not be taken more than 3x/week or else tolerance and addiction will build, and that it should be taken with 100mg caffeine in order to avoid an energy crash.
Im on day four going on day five tomorrow. Ill see how long I can keep going. I know Ill be fine for another two weeks strait everyday of taking it.

Tomorrow I think ill take some Sulbutamine with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I used the bulk Geranium, which I dosed by making it into a liquid mix. I love the energy from it. The only thing that I didnt like was the sexual sides (worse than ECA) and that alone has kept me from buying again.
I'll second (or whatever number we're on) that. It has a serious vasoconstricting effect down yonder. Sucks because it's a great product besides that. :sad:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How do the NutraPlanet 1,3-dimethylamylamine (Geranium extract) Capsules compare to Adrenaline? Same thing, but just without the caffeine?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like quite a mix; I imagine the 2 AMP + 4 PEA/HORD would be good combination.

For New Years, I popped 2 AMP, 4 PEA/Hord, 4 DCP, 4 ClearEdge and 2 Leviathan...and proceeded to have one of the coolest, pool-shooting mellow/alert/euphoric times EVER.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
adrenaline only has 20mg geranamine per cap. also has glucuronlactone

nelix

Awards
  • Established
So my order is with Australian Customs.
I betcha they will clear it at 5pm Friday so I have to wait till Monday.

I am hoping that the PLCAR from DCP, grape seed extract and norvaline that I added to my xtend should help avoid any tension issues...

I got Chocamine and Sulbutamine to try it with.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'll second (or whatever number we're on) that. It has a serious vasoconstricting effect down yonder. Sucks because it's a great product besides that. :sad:
Yeah, if it wasnt for that, this stuff would be perfect.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how the Chocamine combined with Geranium works.

So my order is with Australian Customs.
I betcha they will clear it at 5pm Friday so I have to wait till Monday.

I am hoping that the PLCAR from DCP, grape seed extract and norvaline that I added to my xtend should help avoid any tension issues...

I got Chocamine and Sulbutamine to try it with.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much any drug store should have it...but it'll be behind the counter and will require your drivers license.

Recently I've just been picking mine up at the walmart pharmacy. I've been getting the generic "equate" brand...48 tabs @ 30mg each for like $3 bucks. About 60mg seems to do the trick, but I've gone as high as 120mg with very good results.

I've noticed this also. I'm not sure if it's because I work out harder on this stuff or what, but I've had to take post workout naps also and I never do that.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this a GOOD crash?

It's definitely not an ECA type crash. You'll like it if you work out pre bed. You'll feel like sleeping for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 gernamine + 3 pea/hordenine + 3 rpm made a nice preworkout mix this morning

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine comes in tomorrow.. we'll start off with a 100mg caffeine and see how it goes.
good idea. I started out with 300 mg's and I got jacked up too much. 200 mg's works perfect for me.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im on day four going on day five tomorrow. Ill see how long I can keep going. I know Ill be fine for another two weeks strait everyday of taking it.

Tomorrow I think ill take some Sulbutamine with it.
Day five for me today and I'm seeing some very nice results already. Diet and workouts are really dialed in.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day Five: Did Geranium with Alcar , choline and 200 mgs Sulbutamine. Very nice stimulating effect. I call it the Sulbutamine Buzz, its very pronounced as Sulbutamine has some kind of syngery with geranium.

Im thinking of combining the orginal stim X and ALRI Venom with it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I love that combo. I've been taking 400mg sulb with 2 adrenaline and its great. Have the Hord/Pea caps and geranium caps on order. Should be here tomorrow!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that test is pretty crazy, kind of described me to a T. INFJ is what i am though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a note to the thread though, Geranium gets me moody, in a type of mood where i could be made happy or easily pissed off. Like it messes with me serotonin levels and yea the sexual side affect is horrible. :rasp:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
todays preworkout is 1 geranamine, 3 pea/hordenine, 3 rpm, 1 leviathan reloaded, 4 clear edge. Should be entertaining.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
todays preworkout is 1 geranamine, 3 pea/hordenine, 3 rpm, 1 leviathan reloaded, 4 clear edge. Should be entertaining.
Should be extremely focused and motivated!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
On a note to the thread though, Geranium gets me moody, in a type of mood where i could be made happy or easily pissed off. Like it messes with me serotonin ...
I get the very same effect from Ephedrine. Geranium sounds fun :(

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I get the very same effect from Ephedrine. Geranium sounds fun :(
I do too, (with ephedrine) but if I mix sulbutamine with it, I don't get that effect anymore.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I do too, (with ephedrine) but if I mix sulbutamine with it, I don't get that effect anymore.
I noticed PEA/Hordenine has a similar effect when I use Ephedrine. I wouldn't know about Sulb as it effects me about the same as geranium (it doesn't)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be extremely focused and motivated!!
Was definitely a good workout. not quite so much caffeine or any one other stim to get me jittery + overstimmed, but the combination of it all was quite nice. I could easily have done another hour of cardio if I wasn't so hungry :D (i did normal chest/bis + 1/2 hr of elliptical at a steady heart rate of 165-170

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6