Gaspari, Muscletech, BSN, etc. they all claim to be the best. whats your favorite

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i personally prefer Gaspari nutrition the best over all the other supplement brands i have tried.

who do you guys prefer and y?!!!??

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
out of those 3 id choose gaspari also

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
BSN, well out of those 3

Universal is the Most solid IMO

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why would you limit yourself to one line?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now im a huge fan of Primordial Performance and Usp labs. The other's you mention are the golden brands of GNC, so sometimes ill break down and give something a try. I like two of the new products out right now from Gaspari, Anavite and the new version of Sizeon, althought I have not tried them.

Ive tried plenty of Muscletech supps and actually liked a few of them. Ive never tried BSN's products, but I do have some new samples im goin to give a try. I like a few of VPX's supps.. but out of all the popular brands, Universal I like the most. Oh and Beverly has some decent stuff.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
MUSCLE TECH

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't buy from a brand unless I am at least acquainted with the owner and am capable of contacting them via at least PM, or better by email.

Therefore, under all normal circumstances, I won't purchase any of the 3 listed in the title; overpriced and impersonal.

I prefer to support actual people; LegalGear, Dsade, Crowler, PrimordialPerf., etc.

If I've got a bone to pick, I can literally go straight to the top if I want to get answers. And these guys, being smaller brands, will go much farther to keep you as a repeat customer. Not to mention that their products typically rock anyways.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
depends on needs but I'd shop some where like Nutraplanet and grab what I need from each company. Primordial Performance makes some great supps, so do LG sciences, USPlabs and also some of Nutra's bulk products.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to stay away from those 3. Though I have used their products before.

Here are my top 5:

1. Primordial Performance

2. Get Diesel

3. Anabolic Innovations

4. Applied Nutraceuticals

5. Millennium Sport Technologies

FCrane

Awards
I tend to stay away from those 3. Though I have used their products before.

Here are my top 5:

1. Primordial Performance

2. Get Diesel

3. Anabolic Innovations

4. Applied Nutraceuticals

5. Millennium Sport Technologies
Get Diesel is so underrated.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I love Gaspari, i don't know why ppl hate on it because it's a "GNC brand" well yeah it's a big company but their products are high quality stuff... Myofusion, Plasma Jet, SizeOn...havent tried the halodrol one so i can't say but they make good stuff.

Expensive?? YES, but look at Primordial Performance, Get Diesel, Anabolic Inovations....they're not cheap either my friend

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
And last time i checked, I'm not really able to speak to Sony's owner, but I still trust the brand, and I bet I can have coffee with Insignia's owner, but that wouldn't make their products any better...

crankchest

Awards
usp labs best results gaspari great stuff bsn great protien muscletec LOL!!!

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i forgot about applied nutricuticals. but i love them to

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs

Get Diesel (agree about them being under rated)

AI

PP

CEL

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I won't buy from a brand unless I am at least acquainted with the owner and am capable of contacting them via at least PM, or better by email.

Therefore, under all normal circumstances, I won't purchase any of the 3 listed in the title; overpriced and impersonal.

I prefer to support actual people; LegalGear, Dsade, Crowler, PrimordialPerf., etc.

If I've got a bone to pick, I can literally go straight to the top if I want to get answers. And these guys, being smaller brands, will go much farther to keep you as a repeat customer. Not to mention that their products typically rock anyways.
X2 that.

Gaspari or Muscle Tech can go ahead and put crap in their products and people would buy it. They already have a reputation in the BB community. Underdog brands have to make really potent and powerful stuff for them to stand out. Also having direct connection to the owner is a huuuuuge benefit.

Example: "Hey Stryder, my Nutrapro is crappy, expired ect. ect."

Stryder: "Im sorry Big Beazy, here's a few tubs for free."

Especially Nutra Planet, they strive really hard to give us the best customer service.

Smaller brands are almost always better.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaspari or Muscle Tech can go ahead and put crap in their products and people would buy....
This is certainly debatable! I doubt people would continue to buy, once they know there is "crap" inside. Would you like to even get crap for free?

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
as far as i am concerned gaspari isn't 'crap' as you like to say. i have used a few of there products with great results. and not everyone will receive the same results do to genetics, diet, absorption of the product etc.

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
i agree with filipePR on the sony analogy. it's like saying Mac doesnt know how to make an Ipod and good luck getting Steve Jobbs on the phone...they are name brands because they must have had success with good products somewhere along the way. I personally like primordial but outta the ones you listed i too would say gaspari. one product from them that nobody has gotten into (im assuming b/c they havent tried it) is Mitotrophin, theyre fat burner. I love the stuff...i'm not sure what it does fat burning wise but it gives me the energy to workout insanely hard which I know translates into massive fat burning. I do not get jittery on it but I literally go wild for 5-6 hours and have the best workouts of my life. I feel amazing...words can not describe you'd just have to try it. but yeah outta those i'd say gaspari.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Never said Gaspari was crap, thats my choice for the above brands. All of us on here with supplement knowledge know that Muscle Tech is crap and we don't buy it. Gaspari is decent, but then again doesn't have the true connection to customers such as small companys.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Id have to sayPrimordial Performance alot of great products. and also LG's ASGT
I like using ASGT (great kick) along with Toco-8 (Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol) and sustain alpha (Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone wich i like)
all of wich I love.

RedneckDB

Awards
BSN out of those 3 although the only gaspari product I have tried is superpump and for me n0 xplode works better thats all, not sure about cellmass but it seemed 'alright'. Won't try muscletech due to price and reputation...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
usp labs best results gaspari great stuff bsn great protien muscletec LOL!!!
got any punctuation marks on that there keyboard?

My faves:
  1. LG Sciences
  2. Anabolic Innovations
  3. Prim Performance
  4. USP Labs
  5. App Nut

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got any punctuation marks on that there keyboard?

My faves:
  1. LG Sciences
  2. Anabolic Innovations
  3. Prim Performance
  4. USP Labs
  5. App Nut
Sure he does... exclamation points...lol

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
1. Millenniumsport
2. Appnut
3. Rpn/Thermogum
4. Primordial
5. Now

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
MUSCLE TECH
:toofunny:

none of the above for me

1.usplabs
2.get diesel
3.Primordial performance

although I pretty much stick with usplabs Ive used their products for years unless i see a new product that intrigues me I here good things about APPnut but have never used their products before

gmoney333

Awards
im 14 years old and ive been working out for about two months, should i take creatine?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 14 years old and ive been working out for about two months, should i take creatine?
Olympic lifts and food are your best friends man.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
These guys are ****ing with you. The genera; consencus is that you should wait till after 18 to take creatine, as it may decrease your body's creatine production in the long run if you take it sooner. Don't take Cell-Tech. The search engine will tell you why it sucks.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
These guys are ****ing with you. The genera; consencus is that you should wait till after 18 to take creatine, as it may decrease your body's creatine production in the long run if you take it sooner. Don't take Cell-Tech. The search engine will tell you why it sucks.
Its perfectly safe for a teen to take Creatine. Thats assanine saying "Not until 18."

I've been taking half this stuff since i was 14, No-explode all that B.S. Now I kow more and actually watch what i take.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Forget what I said. Working out for two months isn't long enough to get low creatine levels.IMO
I missed that part.

UKStrength

I have to say other than Primordial Performance, my other trusted companies that I buy my staples from are: Applied Nutriceuticals, USP Labs, Controlled Labs and I'll be trying PES soon ;)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
X2 that.

Gaspari or Muscle Tech can go ahead and put crap in their products and people would buy it. They already have a reputation in the BB community. Underdog brands have to make really potent and powerful stuff for them to stand out. Also having direct connection to the owner is a huuuuuge benefit.

Example: "Hey Stryder, my Nutrapro is crappy, expired ect. ect."

Stryder: "Im sorry Big Beazy, here's a few tubs for free."

Especially Nutra Planet, they strive really hard to give us the best customer service.

Smaller brands are almost always better.
This. You can trust the reviews on NP. I will pay a couple dollars more at NP, but for some things I will google, like some of LG's stuff is 10 bucks cheaper on other sites, but NP has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. You can PM them on here, you can email them, it's always a 24 hour turnaround, and they pretty much just give you free stuff...They sent me a free shirt on my last order.

MT and BSN are both expensive junk. MT is a duh, BSN is higher quality, their protein is delish, but way expensive...and when they have endorsements like UFC on the bottle..I stray away lol. Good companies will not need endorsements to sell imo.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
The only product I would even considering buying out of these three listed would Size On v2. (but I hate intra-workouts so I would opt for something else.)
Reason being is that there is cheaper and better stuff out there than NOxplode, Superpump, Myofusion and syntha 6.

As far as underdog companies that make good and strong stuff at a good price is MilleniumST, anabolic innovations, and Primordial Performance

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
The only product I would even considering buying out of these three listed would Size On v2. (but I hate intra-workouts so I would opt for something else.)
Reason being is that there is cheaper and better stuff out there than NOxplode, Superpump, Myofusion and syntha 6.

As far as underdog companies that make good and strong stuff at a good price is MilleniumST, anabolic innovations, and Primordial Performance
Whats better and cheaper than Myofusion???

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Whats better and cheaper than Myofusion???
Dymatize's 12 hour goes for 31.95 and their gourmet goes for 30.99 vs. Myo 38.99

Im not going to say its worlds better but hey you'll save a few for some decent blends

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Dymatize's 12 hour goes for 31.95 and their gourmet goes for 30.99 vs. Myo 38.99

Im not going to say its worlds better but hey you'll save a few for some decent blends
Hmmm it does look good...but 12 hour is only 4.4 lbs, so u lose .6 lbs to myo's

Dyma 12 hour= 7.26$ /lb
Myo = 7.60$ /lb

Myo is .34/lb cents more expensive

So price wise they're not TOO diff from each other

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
lol for sure bro
both are good. As far as down here in Tx at the shop I work at when a customer hears 39 vs. 44 its always a bet lol

risktaker

Awards
usplabs of course but prime has to be mega dosed in order for it to work

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I have a two pound tub of Myofusion, I hate the taste, I'll sell the dam thing.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i had amazing results with Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series. but if he is only 14 he should just rely on lots of good food and a solid training routine. that is the most important thing at his age.