Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were here, you would go crazy...I mean, Paraguay is in many ways a shithole. 3 things are making it worth to stay:
Local woman, still more personal freedom as anywhere else, all meat is grass fed premium quality.
I am all IN! Sounds like a dream to me..

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends how involved you get with them -and what they expect from you. Here they have a tradition: Looking for a sugar daddy. You take them shopping -or eat in restaurants, that may be all that's required for playing with them, as long as you don't lie about your intentions. If you get too much involved (like love stuff) this may happen if you are a "gringo" (gringo = money):
-Her entire family (minimum a dozen people) expects that you help them financially (repairing house, giving jobs, lent money that they never pay back)
-she gets utterly jealous, because you are now the golden cow for the family, accusing you of anything
-she even may kill you -or have you killed if you betray her -or if you don't spend enough for her family (happens often! No joke), this way someone of the family gets the house or whatever valuable. As here is no justice, the murderer gets free for a bribe after 2-3 years, bribe payed with your money.
That sounds crazy, I think I'll stick where I am. If my wife gets annoyed with me she will watch game of thrones so I can't play the PlayStation. It's almost as scary.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It depends how involved you get with them -and what they expect from you. Here they have a tradition: Looking for a sugar daddy. You take them shopping -or eat in restaurants, that may be all that's required for playing with them, as long as you don't lie about your intentions. If you get too much involved (like love stuff) this may happen if you are a "gringo" (gringo = money):
-Her entire family (minimum a dozen people) expects that you help them financially (repairing house, giving jobs, lent money that they never pay back)
-she gets utterly jealous, because you are now the golden cow for the family, accusing you of anything
-she even may kill you -or have you killed if you betray her -or if you don't spend enough for her family (happens often! No joke), this way someone of the family gets the house or whatever valuable. As here is no justice, the murderer gets free for a bribe after 2-3 years, bribe payed with your money.

Now that sounds like fun ~~~

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Haha yup, I think that's more common in certain countries though and which city you live in. Córdoba Argentina is really safe and most people have a decent living. Colombia I feel have a lot of gold diggers. Brazil has some of the sweetest women on earth.

Of course its very individual but that's my experience

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yup, I think that's more common in certain countries though and which city you live in. Córdoba Argentina is really safe and most people have a decent living. Colombia I feel have a lot of gold diggers. Brazil has some of the sweetest women on earth.

Of course its very individual but that's my experience
True. Argentina is different. I perceive it as more civilized. Or better: "Italianized". :)
Only one couple staid together from all the German-Paraguayan mix-marriages that I know of. Most German men fled back to Germany, others divorced with heavy losses -some got killed once married.

One interesting thing is, we have a lot of colonies here. A Japanese colony bordering with a German one.
Here happened, that most Japanese women married German men -but German women and Japanese men stayed single, not finding anyone who wants them. The Japanese and German men prefer a obedient wife, no German women can offer, LOL.
Now lots of Japanese women have lovely blue eyed kids with Asian features.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds crazy, I think I'll stick where I am. If my wife gets annoyed with me she will watch game of thrones so I can't play the PlayStation. It's almost as scary.
Ha, with me its different, I'm the one watching GOT, she has to read her kindle. Bad thing is, last rave she tried some molly (don't even drinks alcohol , ever), now she demands to go with me every time a rave party starts and her music taste suddenly switched from rock to techno.
No more playing around with the local females for me, damn.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. Argentina is different. I perceive it as more civilized. Or better: "Italianized". :)
Only one couple staid together from all the German-Paraguayan mix-marriages that I know of. Most German men fled back to Germany, others divorced with heavy losses -some got killed once married.

One interesting thing is, we have a lot of colonies here. A Japanese colony bordering with a German one.
Here happened, that most Japanese women married German men -but German women and Japanese men stayed single, not finding anyone who wants them. The Japanese and German men prefer a obedient wife, no German women can offer, LOL.
Now lots of Japanese women have lovely blue eyed kids with Asian features.

Yeah exactly it's more European for sure. Damn the mix with Latinas can be so nice. I think a country like Sweden has a lot of good looking people per capita but its just something when you see a really good looking Latina, surely it's because it's more exotic to me also as Latinos tend to like blond people for the same reason.

I've been in a German town in argentina, was really nice located.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I miss the like button too. Keep"spying" on this log! :)

Ah, by the way.
I weighted myself before the Rave: 97.3KG
After 5 hours full out dancing (arms flailing, jumping, upper body rocking): 99.5kg

Well, explain that! Dammit!
MDMA?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, rave is not something we have often here -maybe once a month at most. Meaning, my molly use is exclusively recreational and limited to such events.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest day, HGP style:

Decline BB bench
3 sec. lowering, explosive up

180lbs x 21
quick session
180lbs x27
bottom partials
180lbs x35

DB Hex press, flat
2x65lbs
x13/10/9

Cable flies
2x40lbs
max stretch x 12
Bottom partials x 22/19
full x 14/12

elevated push ups w. handles, feet on bench
lowering 4 sec. : x12
quick x25
bottom partials x36

decline sit ups with 10lbs medicine ball, max elevation
31/18/15

HIIT bicycle, trying to reach 165HR

15 min with sprint intervals , never got over 156 HR

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest day, HGP style:

Decline BB bench
3 sec. lowering, explosive up

180lbs x 21
quick session
180lbs x27
bottom partials
180lbs x35

DB Hex press, flat
2x65lbs
x13/10/9

Cable flies
2x40lbs
max stretch x 12
Bottom partials x 22/19
full x 14/12

elevated push ups w. handles, feet on bench
lowering 4 sec. : x12
quick x25
bottom partials x36

decline sit ups with 10lbs medicine ball, max elevation
31/18/15

HIIT bicycle, trying to reach 165HR

15 min with sprint intervals , never got over 156 HR
Interesting tempos, are you resting between the different speeds like after your 12 slow lowering pushups or do you go straight into the quick reps without stopping?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting tempos, are you resting between the different speeds like after your 12 slow lowering pushups or do you go straight into the quick reps without stopping?

I trained with a friend. Pauses are as long as the other needs to finish his set. Only between exercises, we both do about 3 minutes pauses, sipping on a shake and changing the music.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My training is intuitive. I "feel it out", hard to explain. Its almost always to failure every set, switching tempos around, also using different grip angles each set, sometimes only slightly. Take cable flies. One set palms of hands meet, second set I rotate thumbs a bit outwards so that pinkies meet. Hex press I vary where I touch chest, a bit more upper or lower.
Over a year ago, I found out that partials and TUT gave me the best results for certain exercises. Done with moderate weights, I never injured myself this way and since then, it became my way of training. I still grow on that and it works for my friend too. Once a month I go heavy, testing the limits, so to speak.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My training is intuitive. I "feel it out", hard to explain. Its almost always to failure every set, switching tempos around, also using different grip angles each set, sometimes only slightly. Take cable flies. One set palms of hands meet, second set I rotate thumbs a bit outwards so that pinkies meet. Hex press I vary where I touch chest, a bit more upper or lower.
Over a year ago, I found out that partials and TUT gave me the best results for certain exercises. Done with moderate weights, I never injured myself this way and since then, it became my way of training. I still grow on that and it works for my friend too. Once a month I go heavy, testing the limits, so to speak.
How I train. Intense and intuitively.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been training “the HGP way” since the last week or more and I like it because everyday is different. The problem is, without a structure I am all over the place thinking about what next to do.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been training “the HGP way” since the last week or more and I like it because everyday is different. The problem is, without a structure I am all over the place thinking about what next to do.
Me too! I don't know what exercise I will do. I only know its chest day. I love it to be creative. My last "invention" for arms day is : Reverse grip, smith drag curls. That one is the ultimate forearm torture!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM was down for a few hours. I hoped it was to fix the "like button", hope = off.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too! I don't know what exercise I will do. I only know its chest day. I love it to be creative. My last "invention" for arms day is : Reverse grip, smith drag curls. That one is the ultimate forearm torture!
These sound like a winner. Stealing!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to give them a try, I am still enjoying your feet out front smith machine squat !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to give them a try, I am still enjoying your feet out front smith machine squat !!
I do those as a substitute for hammer curls I don't like. Sadly, you have to stay inside the smith, with ass to mirror. Can't see the veins popping going on. :)

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I currently up to:

Encapsulating raw T-bol for my next cut.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A drug centre in the middle of South America
I'm sure that's just a stock pic of Blackstone Labs "manufacturing plant'
LMAO!

But seriously, raw powder is worth the effort.
Bought 100g Tbol a year ago. At a hefty dose of 70mg per day, the cycle duration will be 204 weeks.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LMAO!

But seriously, raw powder is worth the effort.
Bought 100g Tbol a year ago. At a hefty dose of 70mg per day, the cycle duration will be 204 weeks.
Are these raws purity analysed? How would you know these raws are legit?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a test. No idea about purity -but its T-bol:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem is dosing it. It can't be deluded in water, alcohol or PG. Have to use a electronic scale to weight the whole cycle, then use a tiny measuring spoon for each capsule. If I did it right, the heap of cycle powder is gone with the last filled capsule -but, this never happened. This time the heap was gone before I finished all capsules, meaning: My daily T-bol is between 45-60mg, instead of 50mg. No exact dose per capsule.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Problem is dosing it. It can't be deluded in water, alcohol or PG. Have to use a electronic scale to weight the whole cycle, then use a tiny measuring spoon for each capsule. If I did it right, the heap of cycle powder is gone with the last filled capsule -but, this never happened. This time the heap was gone before I finished all capsules, meaning: My daily T-bol is between 45-60mg, instead of 50mg. No exact dose per capsule.
after each capsule filled, put it on a micro weigh scale if you want accurate. but, yeah, it's a pain if you find out the dosing isn't 50mg exact.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fack dood, why 60 though? Wouldn’t it be between 45 and 55?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after each capsule filled, put it on a micro weigh scale if you want accurate. but, yeah, it's a pain if you find out the dosing isn't 50mg exact.
Fack dood, why 60 though? Wouldn’t it be between 45 and 55?
No biggie. One day a bit more -the next a bit less. Picture TD delivery with its variations. In UGL pills one never know either. The error margin of 45-60 is because of that tiny spoon, I mean the 10mg spoon holds something like 15 grain of sand, one heaped spoon, I figured, is roughly 23mg, sometimes more. I need 2 capsules a day, so I have to fill a lot of them. Old mans hands can shake somewhat too, you got the picture. :) As long as it doesn't go above 100mg for two capsules I'm good.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Micro scale doesn't work. Because the filler is compressed by hand into the capsule and weight varies depending the manual compression force used. Besides, no money for a accurate micro scale.
This time I used as a filler Bacopa Monnieri extract powder. Lowers BP a bit and supposedly gives some clarity. Last time I used, I think, Taurine, didn't work because it draws water by osmosis and the capsules turned to jelly, LOL.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had two holidays in a row, mothers day and a national patriotic "I don't know why they are proud day".
Bad for business (closed) and also bad for weight gain, since I raided the fridge constantly.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We had two holidays in a row, mothers day and a national patriotic "I don't know why they are proud day".
Bad for business (closed) and also bad for weight gain, since I raided the fridge constantly.
I'm the exact opposite HGP. When I'm home and not at work. My issue is that I dont eat, I may have 1 meal all day. 2 cups of coffee, water, and then I eat once my wife makes dinner. I forget to eat when I'm off work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the exact opposite HGP. When I'm home and not at work. My issue is that I dont eat, I may have 1 meal all day. 2 cups of coffee, water, and then I eat once my wife makes dinner. I forget to eat when I'm off work.
Lucky you. My cravings are most pronounced off cycle, when cruising. Its somewhat hilarious. The day I start a bulk and MUST eat, hunger is gone. Will tell my wife to sneak orals into my meals, this way I bulk without knowing it. :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym

Today was a back day using bottom partials. Full focus on rotating shoulder blades. Awesome pump in lats, will do more often. The people who do religiously full ROM should try this sometimes.
Partials:
-Underhand seated rows
-wide grip lat pull downs
-DB Kroc rows (trick is to extend shoulder when lowering weight without extending arm fully)

Full Rom
-Lat press down (using 2 cable handles with long bands, this way being able to press down until reaching glutes)
-3 rotator cuff exercises, abductor

Abs declined, lower back extensions, heavy bag, bicycle

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave all my encapsulated T-bol to a friend, to help him out as he also has an economic drought. Now I have to encapsulate my cycle again, this takes about 90 minutes.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you still running the game store? I feel strangely cleansed being out of the game retail business for the first time in almost 20 years.

Weirdly I play more games now, I think I can enjoy them more now that they aren't shoved in my face every day and I'm not focussed on trying to add season passes and merch to the sales... And disc cover... And then signing the customer up for a points card... And asking if they want to spread the costs with monthly payments... Then having to performance manage all the staff that don't perform in these areas.

God I hope my PT plans pay off.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still running the game store? I feel strangely cleansed being out of the game retail business for the first time in almost 20 years.

Weirdly I play more games now, I think I can enjoy them more now that they aren't shoved in my face every day and I'm not focussed on trying to add season passes and merch to the sales... And disc cover... And then signing the customer up for a points card... And asking if they want to spread the costs with monthly payments... Then having to performance manage all the staff that don't perform in these areas.

God I hope my PT plans pay off.
Yes, still running the store since 1993. Have to do it as long as I sell no major property -and it seems this can take a loooong time, dammit.
Not playing games anymore. Last game I plaid was EVE online. Did it exclusively for about 5 years.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, still running the store since 1993. Have to do it as long as I sell no major property -and it seems this can take a loooong time, dammit.
Not playing games anymore. Last game I plaid was EVE online. Did it exclusively for about 5 years.
Wow me too. Started at the very beginning. I was one of the first players on the server to get a mining barge. Went minmatar, specialised in mining cos everyone else wanted to fight. Meant I was always in demand.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might try some partials with my back workout this morning.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow me too. Started at the very beginning. I was one of the first players on the server to get a mining barge. Went minmatar, specialised in mining cos everyone else wanted to fight. Meant I was always in demand.
I was merchant and member in a 00-corp, was part of historic battles against goonswarm and a minor commander for raids.
Not gonna play that sh1t anymore, as it was time consuming like nothing else. One of the most demanding and complex games of all times.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might try some partials with my back workout this morning.
Partials for the win! Just concentrate on scapula movement, extension and retraction.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym

Shoulders, legs

Hit both hard, can hardly walk. Next week is "Heavy week".

Got all my cycle together. Was able to get Proviron locally at a discount ($10 for 20 x 25mg).
Now waiting 14 days for lipids to catch up until starting cycle.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gym

Shoulders, legs

Hit both hard, can hardly walk. Next week is "Heavy week".

Got all my cycle together. Was able to get Proviron locally at a discount ($10 for 20 x 25mg).
Now waiting 14 days for lipids to catch up until starting cycle.
“Nice”