Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2/Natty-V Log (Sponsored by Enhanced Body Formulations)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Autokal. Now let's get some veins on there !
More vascular for the win! Guns are looking sick bro! Now time to get shredded!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much respect to you Rosie and thanks for visiting. Hope you stay around.
I've been here quite a while bud and aren't going anywhere anytime soon - just because I'm not as active as I used to be or might not always say something doesn't mean I'm not watching or not aware of what's going on here at AM :p

~Rosie~

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been here quite a while bud and aren't going anywhere anytime soon - just because I'm not as active as I used to be or might not always say something doesn't mean I'm not watching or not aware of what's going on here at AM :p

~Rosie~
Cool !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In sorry im late ;)
Damn. I will be back. Gotta goto Home Depot and pick up some paint for the bathroom wall.

Oh well, welcome Marms !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh shiz FU is on the attack again HULK IN!!!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She wishes she was my wife !!!

I had to peek to see if she was behind me. She would have smacked me in the neck.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You got a nice azz stack of quality sups!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She wishes she was my wife !!!

I had to peek to see if she was behind me. She would have smacked me in the neck.
Wait she is only your GF ? That kinda makes it worse on your end that you folded for the pink paint :toofunny:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait she is only your GF ? That kinda makes it worse on your end that you folded for the pink paint :toofunny:
It is worse...isn't it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 (7/5)

Supplements:
1 cap Natty V with 2 caps of Recompadrol 30 minutes prior to meal
1 cap Natty V with 2 caps AAv2 90 minutes post meal

Diet:
Calorie Deficit (2,133 calories)

IMG_4459.PNG
IMG_4460.PNG

Workout:
Lifting - Legs (30 sets)

Strength - Weight felt good. No issues completing planned workout.
Workout Energy - Good energy at the gym. Nothing special
Normal Energy - Felt relaxed and rested all day. Had great night of sleep.
Appetite - High. Did not feel like binging, but felt hunger before scheduled meals like clockwork.
Recovery - No observations today. Did not exercise previous day.
Libido - Woke up with nice reaction. Up and full.
Skin condition - No Oil. Skin felt normal.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary:
I had an amazing night if sleep. I slept for 8 hours and woke up fully rested with plenty of energy. This led to feeling good all day and focused.
Also woke up with high libido. It was ready and at attention and it led to cardio first thing in the morning. Does 5 minutes count as HIIT ? I have no shame.

Throughout the day, no stomach discomfort to speak of prior or post. No urges to goto bathroom either. I had spicy Indian food for dinner called Chicken Vindaloo with no bread or rice. I asked for grilled vegetables on the side. Thought this would be a good test and I passed with flying colors. This is a good sign. Looks like I should be fine as far as tolerability is concerned. I will test it on occassion and report back if I do feel discomfort.

I did not have hunger pangs, but I was very hungry as meal time approached. Not a big deal, but something to keep observing.

I was inside in my office half the day and still did not feel the immediate thermo effect. I still get the warm stomach feeling though after taking AAv2 and Natty V dose. It takes my body time to get the thermo effect sometimes. I am also careful to manage body heat at work. The most uncomfortable feeling is being in the office in shirt and tie and feeling hot underneath the collars. Then you feel that bead of sweat go down your back. You know major sweating is about to happen. Being a person who sweats a lot, I dress, act, avoid, meet,...literally everything you can think of to avoid getting hot. It is inevitable though. If this stack is supposed to produce body heat, I know I will get it soon.

As for appearance, I looked and felt leaner and veins are showing all over my arms. I also love the fact that I am not feeling any major bloating after meals. That alone makes me feel great.

Today was leg day at the gym. I hate this day. However, it drains you and makes you feel awesome like no other workout. My leg workout is simple. Basic exercises in volume. For legs, i start off with leg extensions and leg curls with amount of weight that I know I can handle for 10 sets. (where major effort is needed from 6th set and on) Starting with these exercises also warms up the leg muscles nicely for leg press. No problems completing 20 sets.

I went on the leg press and began to work up the pyramid. I am changing one thing from what I have always done before. I usually stop the pyramid at 320 lbs and knock out 5 sets with it then go for max weight. With this method, I end the final set with 410 lbs for 34 reps. I like high reps, but I can't see this being productive. So I have decided to continue the pyramid progression for another 50 lbs and stop the progression at 370 lbs for 4 sets. It worked. When I worked up to 410 lbs, I could only do 15 reps.

My legs felt great and rock hard and it took me a while to catch my breath. I even saw veins on my thighs during leg press. Nice way to end the day.

Onto tomorrow.

Workout Details:

Leg Extensions (10 sets static)

120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8

Leg Curls (10 sets static)

120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8
120 x 8

Leg Press (10 sets pyramid)

180 x 15
230 x 15
270 x 15
320 x 15
370 x 15
370 x 15
370 x 15
370 x 15
390 x 15
410 x 15

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Late but in. I've been very interested in these products.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night!!!! Looking at them leg presses making my legs scream for help!!! Nice leg day brother intense as always!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night!!!! Looking at them leg presses making my legs scream for help!!! Nice leg day brother intense as always!!
Packers checking in early ! Thanks bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that's some volume! I didn't really see veins popping out of my legs until I got to around 10 or less bf so that's a good sign bro! Now they stick out with out a pump. Keep killing it!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that's some volume! I didn't really see veins popping out of my legs until I got to around 10 or less bf so that's a good sign bro! Now they stick out with out a pump. Keep killing it!
Thanks LTL. My legs are naturally more defined from all the running I did earlier in my life. It stayed that way even when I got fat. The veins showed and went back in right after workout. LOL. At least I know its possible.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks LTL. My legs are naturally more defined from all the running I did earlier in my life. It stayed that way even when I got fat. The veins showed and went back in right after workout. LOL. At least I know its possible.
Keep pumpin out numbers fumoney.
Great so far.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 (7/6)

Supplements:
1 cap Natty V with 2 caps of Recompadrol 30 minutes prior to meal
1 cap Natty V with 2 caps AAv2 90 minutes post meal

Diet:
Calorie Deficit (2,065 calories)

07012012 266.png
07012012 267.png

Workout:
Lifting - Back (41 sets)

Strength - Felt very strong on all lifts.
Workout Energy - Never an issue having enough energy for lifting.
Normal Energy - Felt relaxed but a bit tired all day.
Appetite - Still high. I had to be consciously be aware of what I was eating all day.
Recovery - Body is sore all over. As expected from Leg Press ?
Libido - As Borat would say....."Very nice !"
Skin condition - Not oily at all.

Summary:
Great night of sleep, but tired rest of the day. I am waking up feeling fully relaxed. Maybe I am too relaxed. It took me until late afternoon to get going with anything. Thank *** I am able to work from home on Fridays. Libido was high again in the morning. Things working and reacting better and seem to be ready even at rest.

Another day of dosing without any issues. For me, I think I can pretty much put this to rest. These supplements will not cause any GI issues. Mostly boring food today with some carbs. Steamed chicken, protein bar, spinach, grilled fish, carrots, Vietnamese Beef Pho. (Beef Noodle soup) It was so hot today, I did have a taro smoothie with tapioca which bumped up the carb and sugar count a bit. That was one heck of a dinner. Bloat stayed for about 30 minutes, then went away. NICE !

I am still getting very hungry as meal time nears. I wonder where this will lead. Hunger all day ? Aberration ? We shall see.

Slight rise in body temperature felt today. I also felt it in my face. Not enough to begin sweating, but enough to sense that there was a change.

Veins continues to make appearance even at rest (on my arms) and veins show up in full force during work outs. It was especially noticeable today as I worked my back. Love them veins. My stomach is playing tricks with me also as I know I have a decent layer of fat. maybe I am flexing it a bit or sucking it in, but i see faint lines of abs peaking out. Probably psychological, but good for the mind.

Back day today. Again, I designed my workouts with a lots of volume. From previous logs, you could see that, in my mind, volume is what I need for definition and to lose weight. It maybe a misconception and it is probably inefficient, but it actually makes me feel good when i am done. I like the idea of GVT and I guess this is my modified version.

The weight felt great today and I was very focused. I was able to concentrate on every movement throughout. Towards the end I was able to achieve a personal best of 410lbs at 10 reps. My previous PR was 350 lbs at 18 reps, so this is not a major stretch. It does feel amazing to get over the 400lb plateau.

Onto tomorrow.

Workout Details:

Lat Pulldowns (10 sets static)

135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

Pullovers (10 sets static)

143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8
143 x 8

Hammer Strength Isolation Row (11 sets pyramid)

180 x 8
230 x 8
270 x 8
320 x 8
320 x 8
320 x 8
320 x 8
370 x 8
390 x 8
410 x 10 PR !!!
410 x 8

Machine Shrugs (5 sets static)

180 x 8
180 x 8
180 x 8
180 x 8
180 x 8

Rear Deltoid Machine (5 sets static)

80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am at the shore and it still feels like 100 degrees. Will Recompadrol counteract all the beer ????

Will my girl stop walking and just enjoy.

Just kidding EBF. Drinking water only, but it's hot as hell !!!

To Marms and Cheda.........F.U. Baby !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your the best man I am crying Im laughing so hard right now.
That's what I am here for. To provide happiness !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update bro! That is a lot of volume on each lift man!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bc his updates are 3/4 page long !! ;) love ya fu
I am at the shore and it still feels like 100 degrees. Will Recompadrol counteract all the beer ????

Will my girl stop walking and just enjoy.

Just kidding EBF. Drinking water only, but it's hot as hell !!!

To Marms and Cheda.........F.U. Baby !!!
Pretty soon he will have to check with a publishing Co. before he starts a log.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As usual, great workout / volume - congrats on another PR!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fuggn solid.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The FU Machine doesn't play nice with Iron!! Nice update bro and yeah I hear yah been cutting grass today about 100 plus with 90 pecent humidity! I'm thinking of packing up my shiz and moving to Iceland!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Weather sounds damn nice.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update bro! That is a lot of volume on each lift man!
Thanks LTL. Once the fat is gone, I might finally be comfortable trying to find a more efficient program.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty soon he will have to check with a publishing Co. before he starts a log.
LOL. I have the diarrhea of updates.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As usual, great workout / volume - congrats on another PR!
Thanks wasme. Gotta keep up with you man. You are killing it everyday !