FORMERON FAQ

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I started around 20... And wish I wouldn't have, did it cuz I was stupid and didn't know ANYTHInG about what I was doin. Like B said live and learn... Take it from a couple of old guys that's been around the game for a while, hold off.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usealittle and I are both on lifetime hormone replacement.

Take from that what you will.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately the sad truth is while orals give you a quick fix you retain almost 0%
If you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks know that no more than 4lbs or so can be muscle.
A Pro bodybuilder may gain 10lbs a year this is with 3-5g total gear volume + slin and HGH etc.
So......its to be expected you lost everything.

When you run an Oral....ANY oral, your natural testosterone levels drop. There is a widespread misconception that an oral can replace testosterone on cycle but it cant because it in fact will suppress test levels.

SO, in order to retain gains you need to do 2 things....well more than 2 but these are important.
Run testosterone as the base of every cycle.
Run your oral at the beginning of your cycle. This way you have 4 weeks of a boost from the oral and a further 6-8 weeks to solidify gains.

If you run an oral solo, once you stop hormone levels from the oral drop and natty test levels are non existent so you wind up where you started or sometimes even less.

Taking Formeron will begin to bring your natural test levels up which can only help your goals.
This is such a BS post. You can easily keep most your gains from an oral ph cycle. The problem with most is they dont follow up with proper pct and a strict training regiment.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind your business boy. Men are talking.
Clearly you have not learned your lesson.
So be it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind your business boy. Men are talking.
Clearly you have not learned your lesson.
So be it.
What lesson - you dont even know **** about the products you sell.

Oh and i am here to stay and correct yout rediculous misinformation.
Would you like me to recap your previous lies to customers

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards

Seriously bro... I thought this issue was done with and in the past.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established

The only way possable to keep the gains from a oral PH cycle is it's takin before the body reaches it own max potintal. And 90% of PH users are not at there full potential yet.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Start your own thread in the chem section and you will be helped there.

He's cool, it's a formeron FAQ :)

gabys225

Awards
How much longer after the cessation of taking formeron does the estrogen receptor down-regulation last?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I have no idea.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
He's cool, it's a formeron FAQ :)

???? He's askin about a prop dose isn't he????

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
???? He's askin about a prop dose isn't he????

How much formeron to use with it as an AI...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my Formeron from NP and started taking it last night.

Using it as an AI for my Phera and Ment cycle. Will use it later in my PCT as well.

How soon can you put on a t-shirt after applying? After application, how long do I have to wait to take another shower?

steppinRazor

Awards
Just got my Formeron from NP and started taking it last night.

Using it as an AI for my Phera and Ment cycle. Will use it later in my PCT as well.

How soon can you put on a t-shirt after applying? After application, how long do I have to wait to take another shower?

shirt can go on within a couple minutes - of that. it dries extremely quick.
i would say as long as you're not showering within a few hours of the first application you should be fine. id like to hear another opinion on that though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would apply after a shower personally. When pores are open.
It will continue to absorb through skin for a while so the longer the better.
Id say after a few hours you have absorbed most of it and would be safe.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would apply after a shower personally. When pores are open.
It will continue to absorb through skin for a while so the longer the better.
Id say after a few hours you have absorbed most of it and would be safe.
Thanks for the reply. Tonight I did just this, took a shower, applied Formeron, and then went to the gym. Any issue using this pre workout due to sweating during my workout?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope your good to go.

steel50

Awards
I got my formeron today, do I need to rub it until it is dry, or just until spread over the skin? It is hard to rub it into my shoulders and upper chest with my fingers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just rub it into your skin. Use your wrists and forearms not hands and fingers to apply because it wont absorb well through the hands.
Basically everything on your hands is wasted.

pump a pump onto your wrist.
Rub it into your chest.
Done.
It only takes about 10 sec to dry.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Super easy to apply. I even apply straight to chest and rub in with wrists. Walk to get a shirt and it's dry.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, what are your thoughts of application on the top the foot? I think I've seen it somewhere before that you posted that after it dries you can use hand sanitizer to get the remaining crystals to be absorbed. Is this true?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The skin on the top of the foot is thin and would work well. Unfortunately most people put shoes and socks on which rubs alot off.
If you can not wear socks for a while after its a good place.
I have been running transdermal formestane for like 7-8 years now as my primary AI.
At the mg/ml Formeron has in the bottle its very gritty and there is a residue of crystals remaining.

You can apply an Alcohol based hand sanitizer to the application area about 10 min after application and it will help force more through the skin.

I used to do this with my test cream as well.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
The skin on the top of the foot is thin and would work well. Unfortunately most people put shoes and socks on which rubs alot off.
If you can not wear socks for a while after its a good place.
I have been running transdermal formestane for like 7-8 years now as my primary AI.
At the mg/ml Formeron has in the bottle its very gritty and there is a residue of crystals remaining.

You can apply an Alcohol based hand sanitizer to the application area about 10 min after application and it will help force more through the skin.

I used to do this with my test cream as well.
Sounds good, thanks for your input. My evening application I will definitely apply to my feet. As for the hand sanitizer ill be picking some up too haha.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works pretty good brother.
I think your really gonna like the FOrmeron. This is a great product. I have been using it on myself for a long long time.

steel50

Awards
Been dosing formeron for a few days now, nipples still puffy unfortunately. but its probably too soon to tell anything, however for some reason my abs look about as defined as they did when I was taking hdrol, and my weight is up a little?

Wonder if this is raising my free test and that is the cause, I may be imagining looknig little fuller but I am not imaging being more veiny

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like its working.
It may take a bit to bring the nipples down. Do you know what caused the gyno? Are you sure its estrogen related?

Perhaps try a double dose for a few days.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, I got another question for ya. So when coming off of formeron is there any worry of estro rebound?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir Formeron is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so there is no potential for estro rebound.
This makes it better for all purposes than arimidex or other non suicidal AI's.

steel50

Awards
Sounds like its working.
It may take a bit to bring the nipples down. Do you know what caused the gyno? Are you sure its estrogen related?

Perhaps try a double dose for a few days.

hdrol cycle, been running it at 2 pumps a day, they do look smaller than before

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Got gyno from halodrol even with proper pct. Formeron got rid of mine.

steel50

Awards

Good to hear, how long did it take if you dont mind me asking?

This if for everyone, but is it normal to lose endurance but not so much 1 rep max strength when going off PHs or AAS? I'm a little weaker, but honestly the biggest strength difference for me seems to be when going for rep PRs. Before hdrol I could for example do 6 reps of a weight and then barely max 20lbs heavier, yet now it seems like I can max higher than my rep work suggests.

Honestly not sure if I am somehow improved my form on cycle/realized how much I could lift, or if If it is somehow easier to keep 1 rep max strength than high rep strength.

Kinda related to formeron, because I do feel a little stronger again after a couple days of 2 pumps, but not so much when going for reps.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established

Same here but i got some gyno from sd with proper pct. Been on formerom for a week and a couple days and have seen what gyno I have shrink already and my joints are hurting a little bit too. This is at 2 pumps a day too. Pretty impressed by formeron so far.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear, how long did it take if you dont mind me asking?

This if for everyone, but is it normal to lose endurance but not so much 1 rep max strength when going off PHs or AAS? I'm a little weaker, but honestly the biggest strength difference for me seems to be when going for rep PRs. Before hdrol I could for example do 6 reps of a weight and then barely max 20lbs heavier, yet now it seems like I can max higher than my rep work suggests.

Honestly not sure if I am somehow improved my form on cycle/realized how much I could lift, or if If it is somehow easier to keep 1 rep max strength than high rep strength.

Kinda related to formeron, because I do feel a little stronger again after a couple days of 2 pumps, but not so much when going for reps.
Here is what happens......you take an oral PH/DS.
Your natural testosterone levels drop while your using the PH/DS. (this is why you should always use test with any cycle)
So, your strength goes up on cycle but when you stop your natural test levels are the same as a girls and your strength tanks out as does endurance and libido etc etc.
PCT is supposed to help get things back on track but there are so many garbage products out there that are supposed to be for PCT but do nothing it often does not do the trick.

PCT should consist of Clomid and a suicidal AI. Everytime for every cycle. DAA may be added.

Formeron will help you regain your strength. Give it some time.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently taking Formeron on cycle. For PCT, should I not take a break from Formeron? I know sometimes guys wait until week 2 or 3 to take an AI.

Just wondering if I should just keep taking Formeron all the way through PCT.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No just keep on it.
The only thing it will do is reduce estro further which will make for an easier recovery of your testosterone levels.
This will also prevent any estro rebound.

steppinRazor

Awards
i would stay on formeron year round if i could.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No just keep on it.
The only thing it will do is reduce estro further which will make for an easier recovery of your testosterone levels.
This will also prevent any estro rebound.
Thanks.

This is my first bottle and I am using about 5 pumps/day, give or take. So not sure how long the bottle will last me since there is no way of seeing how much is left. I just bought another bottle on NP.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at 5 pumps its not gonna last long. Couple weeks max.
Each pump is approx 1.5ml and there are 120ml so.... about 15 days.
Be gentle with the pump. NIce slow smooth downstroke so you get an even 1.5ml.

5 pumps is alot.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

This is my first bottle and I am using about 5 pumps/day, give or take. So not sure how long the bottle will last me since there is no way of seeing how much is left. I just bought another bottle on NP.
250mgs? That is way too much form

monarchy1103

Awards
Has there been anyone that has ran formeron by itself for muscle gains? I've been looking and I can't find anything.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has there been anyone that has ran formeron by itself for muscle gains? I've been looking and I can't find anything.
There are a bunch of logs where guys ran it solo but not on this forum I dont think.
Formeron is an AI but also a prohormone so it is anabolic. Adding this to a stack would work well.
I would not expect gains like dianabol but more lean gains like a winstrol or turinibol.

Effects would be dose dependent.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Formeron allowed me to lose a good bit of water weight fairly quickly.

monarchy1103

Awards
There are a bunch of logs where guys ran it solo but not on this forum I dont think.
Formeron is an AI but also a prohormone so it is anabolic. Adding this to a stack would work well.
I would not expect gains like dianabol but more lean gains like a winstrol or turinibol.

Effects would be dose dependent.

I think I might buy a bottle or two then.