• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I dont doubt you would.
Too bad nothing we do needs to be BS.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
There would be no need to post bs reports. The science and studies behind the product are there, and it's a simple product that works.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
????? Thats blood work for what?? Pre ? during ? Post? You should have all 3 to compare ,not too mention I could make a BS report like that in 5 minutes
And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

So......6 days of 1ml daily and it increased to the bloodwork posted.

If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

Same with the Prolactrone bloodwork.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.

^^^^THIS is BS!!! 700% increase in 6 days??LOL

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^THIS is BS!!! 700% increase in 6 days??LOL
I posted bloodwork to support my statements. This, of course because Our products actually work.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

Your labs dont mean shyt without some baselines to reference. We sold quite a bit of Form and while it is a very good AI, it will never raise test 700%

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the post from the guy who posted the bloodwork.

Well, long story short, I have extremely bad testosterone levels (81ng/dl - 141ng/dl)....however for personal reasons I was never put on TRT. I came off a Super DMZ (original) cycle and ended up with no PCT due to some crap with TSA..... My levels were plummeted and I barely wanted to get out of bed. Started using Formeron for about 1 week, then went to a new doctor and told them I had symptoms of low test and I wanted to get checked. The bloodwork was done 6 days after my last dose of Formeron, and I was taking no extra supplements, not even daily vitamins. After talking to some member I found out Formeron stays in the body for awhile....So I took precautions, ate no flesh (chicken, meat, etc.), ate only tofu (this is awful ****, I do not recommend...), slept 4 hrs 2 nights before the test, pulled an all nighter the night before the test, and these are my results.... Formeron is the real deal. Thank you Brundel for a great product!

Bloods are below.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thats what you base you findings on???Some guy on the forum giving you some bloodwork and "saying" he had low test to start? Sorry but thats laughable

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is your baseline so sorry your wrong. 81-141ng/dl

And actually no I spoke with him in depth via PM.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your saying Formestane works well then debating the validity of bloodwork from it.
Brilliant. Of all things....you really think Formestane is a good place to debate.

Your argument is against bloodwork posted by users?
Good one.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your saying Formestane works well then debating the validity of bloodwork from it.
Brilliant. Of all things....you really think Formestane is a good place to debate.
It is effective but not like you are claiming. As for the validity of bloodwork, I hate to break the news to you but you dont have any to backing your claims. Is this a human you PMed or a rat?

onthemove

Awards
man this thread has really gotten goin, i just started some formeron again last night and was dissapointed to see only few pump left in it :(

onthemove

Awards
im going to try using it on abs area? just seems like and easy place to rub with wrists and also a spot where water gets retained. thoughts (any non negative lol) ?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know that the hostility is needed. Obviously ANYTIME a forum user posts anything about a supplement we have to take it with a grain of salt. If we are going to dismiss everything any poster puts about how a supplement made them feel or what it did to them then we really have no need for reviews, feedback, thoughts on products anyways. Everyone is potentially full of ****, biased, lying, has other motives, etc. Heck Slintensity had 5 one star votes on Nutraplanet a week before it went on sale!

I mean I've seen all sorts of companies post bloods for their products and obviously this could ALL be faked. I just don't see the need for the hostility and personal attacks in what has been a good informative thread so far. It's going to be a cruel place to post about supplements if we automatically dismiss everything any user says about a product.

You can search the web and pretty much anyone who has ran Formeron has spoken pretty highly of it. That's the reason I ordered, but obviously until I run a bottle I will have no idea of how it treats me.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
It is effective but not like you are claiming. As for the validity of bloodwork, I hate to break the news to you but you dont have any to backing your claims. Is this a human you PMed or a rat?
ill have bloods for you man...juss gimmie a week or two

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THere is a bunch of bloodwork up already. But more is always welcome.
There are probably 4-5 up at ironmag alone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for the record. The reason I was in the Inhibit P thread in the first place was because your reps have been chiming in on our threads.
Keep it up and Ill start being more vocal.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the record. The reason I was in the Inhibit P thread in the first place was because your reps have been chiming in on our threads.
What threads were those? As a matter of fact YOU are the one that came in to our intro threads at other forums and bashed Inhibit P. I do intend to continue to inform customers that your claims of Formestane increases test by 700% in 6 days is completely untrue.....and so far all your "blood work" is a complete joke

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Formeron got rid of any estrogen related sides I have had. Anything else is just a bonus in my opinion

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
is it me or does everyone want to argue about facts even though the evidence is in front of them? makes no sense to me... form works.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm only posting here because I was alerted (by an unaffiliated member) that the SNS talk is still going on.

Let me just say I wouldn't be too vocal if 2/3 of the products my company made were illegal. And if you'd like to discuss the data behind compounds, I will gladly entertain your thoughts.

I'm not active on other forums but the only interaction between SNS and yourself that I've seen is you entering SNS threads and bashing the product. I possess numerous PMs of you doing the same via private message as well.

Tread lightly.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a good product just don't overhype it. Many products and company reputations have been ruined by overhyping their products.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
You have your precycle lab work?
I was not on a cycle, and i will wait another week get bloods for a baseline and then run it n get bloods :) i was on osta rx in summer n ran erase n dpol and estro went loco as did prolactin

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
I'm only posting here because I was alerted (by an unaffiliated member) that the SNS talk is still going on.

Let me just say I wouldn't be too vocal if 2/3 of the products my company made were illegal. And if you'd like to discuss the data behind compounds, I will gladly entertain your thoughts.

I'm not active on other forums but the only interaction between SNS and yourself that I've seen is you entering SNS threads and bashing the product. I possess numerous PMs of you doing the same via private message as well.

Tread lightly.
what does that mean?

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
For a solo run on a cut, would 1 pump a day actually help ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will help by reducing estrogen levels and increasing test levels. 1 pump is a pretty low dose to see an anabolic effect.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
It will help by reducing estrogen levels and increasing test levels. 1 pump is a pretty low dose to see an anabolic effect.
But it´s an effective dose to actually help bringing the estro down, right ? If I ramp up to 2 pumps a day after some weeks, will I have much sides ?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Shouldn't have any sides at two pumps. Possibly, and I'm saying possibly, slight dry joints and that's it.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Shouldn't have any sides at two pumps. Possibly, and I'm saying possibly, slight dry joints and that's it.

Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But I´ll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, I´ll report it back ! Thanks

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Black Lion Research products looks promising...order couple of bottles lets see how it works out...won't be using till next Month :)

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But I´ll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, I´ll report it back ! Thanks
Hopefully everything is going well with your Formeron! Any issues at all?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not everyone experiences joint pain. We have a guy running a log currently who went up to 6 or 8 pumps a day with no joint issues.
Test it out and see if you can get away with no problems.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Black Lion Research products looks promising...order couple of bottles lets see how it works out...won't be using till next Month :)
Look promising?... BLR is it right now! No bad feed bad on em anywhere... Name one other sup company you can say that about.

Lol, I better stop before people think I have a man crush on brundel or something. No homo bro, just love your products.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone experiences joint pain. We have a guy running a log currently who went up to 6 or 8 pumps a day with no joint issues.
Test it out and see if you can get away with no problems.
300-400 mg of Topical Formestane should definitely drop estrogen levels enough for most users to experience joint pain.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Look promising?... BLR is it right now! No bad feed bad on em anywhere... Name one other sup company you can say that about.

Lol, I better stop before people think I have a man crush on brundel or something. No homo bro, just love your products.

Brah I don't buy any product like that....I do research about it and if I like the product then I'll get it....I don't care about any feedback...I care how this product will work for me that's it....if I said its promising that means I like it and wanna give this a shot so don't question my thoughts

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Marry Christmas to you too man, just tryin to help a brother out.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a bomb holiday!

jackswift

Awards
Hey Brundel, thanks in advance for answering all my questions. I Really do try to do as much research as possible before asking. I just started my 11 spray bridge and will probably use Erase in my PCT because I will already be running a topical during PCT (pump spray-Ursolic acid) and I don't want to lower DHT levels either. So after 4-5 weeks of PCT could I then run Formeron immediately afterwards at two pumps a day for an extended period of time or is "healthier" long term to let my body return to hemostasis first for several weeks before starting? Thanks man and keep up the woodwork. I can't wait to see what other products you have in store for 2013!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For starters Ursolic acid WILL lower DHT levels.
Secondly so will Formeron although at a very small% compared to Ursolic acid.

Now to your real question: You can start FOrmeron right after the PCT. Here is why.
At suggested doses Formeron will only increase natty test levels so you dont need to recover afterward.
If anything it will help your PCT be more successful so go for it.

jackswift

Awards
Brundel,
That is interesting about Ursolic lowering DHT levels, so now I'm thinking I will just run the 11 spray solo through the bridge and hold off on pump spray until PCT. Following PCT I will run Formeron at 2 pumps a day for a while and see how that goes. Maybe after like four or five weeks of running Formeron solo I'll throw some DAA in there too. Should be fun. Thanks!

steel50

Awards
Is there any point to bulking on formeron? I ran hdrol a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure my PCT was bunk as my weight is back down to what it was pre cycle although I'm leaner, I dunno how my strength is holding up as I did hit a PR a couple weeks ago then ended up like 25lbs weaker the next week.

Anyways while I will be running it to help with the estrogen which I think is still high, would this possibly help me gain back anything that Ive lost? Or am I better off cutting while dosing this and doing a heavy bulk when I'm leaner? Right now I'm pretty lean, but I feel i am at the point where more belly fat may start looking bad.

Basically asking if I will see any increased effects while bulking at 100mg a day, or should I take the opportunity to cut.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately the sad truth is while orals give you a quick fix you retain almost 0%
If you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks know that no more than 4lbs or so can be muscle.
A Pro bodybuilder may gain 10lbs a year this is with 3-5g total gear volume + slin and HGH etc.
So......its to be expected you lost everything.

When you run an Oral....ANY oral, your natural testosterone levels drop. There is a widespread misconception that an oral can replace testosterone on cycle but it cant because it in fact will suppress test levels.

SO, in order to retain gains you need to do 2 things....well more than 2 but these are important.
Run testosterone as the base of every cycle.
Run your oral at the beginning of your cycle. This way you have 4 weeks of a boost from the oral and a further 6-8 weeks to solidify gains.

If you run an oral solo, once you stop hormone levels from the oral drop and natty test levels are non existent so you wind up where you started or sometimes even less.

Taking Formeron will begin to bring your natural test levels up which can only help your goals.

steel50

Awards
I suspect that is probably true, honestly would have made better sense pinning, but I couldn't find the gear and figured I was too young at 20 anyway, honestly even a oral was a bad idea, but its already been done.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral only cycles are very fruitless.
This is why you see so many guys on here posting who have run 10 oral and PH cycles and they are 160-180lbs.

I know guys who have run 3-5 injectible + oral cycles with proper PCT who have gained and kept 50+lbs.

Live and learn. AT 20 the only thing the oral cycle did was fuk up your endocrine system. Your not even fully developed till about 25.

For now, the Formeron will help get things back on track and I would run it. After that....Id hold off till your about 26 but its your call.
Lots of guys start in their teens.