FORMERON FAQ

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed. The only issue i seem to have is that it runs out a bit faster than the label suggests. Which is why I'm hoping nutra ships this out quickly...
What are you running this with? On cycle,pct, standalone?
Leaning towards running it with DAA, but also considering the first bottle as standalone to see exactly what it does to me.

P

pectus

Awards
If used standalone , at the label dose, when ended I'll need a PCT with SERM?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You don't need a pct with this stand-alone.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been using formestane for years. It's my favorite AI of all time. I keep a healthy stash thinking it may be banned one day. It's only exhibits it's anabolic effects at doses approaching 800 mg/day. This makes it too expensive for anabolic purposes. There are cheaper options.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I've been using formestane for years. It's my favorite AI of all time. I keep a healthy stash thinking it may be banned one day. It's only exhibits it's anabolic effects at doses approaching 800 mg/day. This makes it too expensive for anabolic purposes. There are cheaper options.
i think formestane is on the big ban bill along with every prohormone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaning towards running it with DAA, but also considering the first bottle as standalone to see exactly what it does to me.
Its action is dose dependent. 3-4 pumps is amazing but ...the bottle runs dry so fast. I would add something else like DAA so you dont have to use as much Formeron. I think Im happy if the only complaint about Formeron is the product runs out :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If used standalone , at the label dose, when ended I'll need a PCT with SERM?
No sir. You do not need a PCT here. In fact you can use Formeron for PCT.

After a cycle of testosterone, for example, your testosterone levels will be low and estrogen will be high.
Testosterone will stay low if estrogen remains elevated. Many guys use a SERM. This in turn tricks the brain into thinking estrogen is low but it does nothing to lower it.
So....after the SERM you may have elevated test levels but if you have failed to lower estrogen...guess what...test levels will drop again.

You need concurrent administration of an AI so estrogen is lowered.

In males, estrogen is made primarily from testosterone via enzymatic conversion. Test> Aromatase= estrogen.

SO, when the brain senses low estrogen, guess what happens? It sends the luetinizing hormone signal to the balls to make more testosterone so in turn more estrogen can be made. So...low estrogen = high test. High estro = low test.

THere is 0 argument for not using an AI during PCT.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is simply not true. 800mg a day is a ton of formestane.
One of the side effects indicated by users of Lentaron (formestane) was facial hair growth and other androgenic issues.
250mg-400mg will do the trick. Of course 800 would be more anabolic but certainly its anabolic effect is significant at half or less the mg/day.
Its like saying it only becomes a prohormone at 800mg which, is false. Even at 10mg some Formestane will be converted to hydroxytestosterone which is anabolic. After saying this there is no way to say you need 800mg to be anabolic.
Most people would have severe joint issues even at 400mg daily let alone 800.
Id be willing to see any research study proving your point. Please dont post some posts from someone else.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I can say from personal experience. But here's someone who far more knowledgable than I on the subject:

Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme.
Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs in the medical community. Most of its use is now is limited to the bodybuilding community since it is available as a legal dietary supplement for reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone production.
Although formestane can effectively reduce estrogen through oral consumption, its low oral bioavailability has lead to the development of several transdermal based products (which appear to offer higher efficacy at a lower dose).
Relative to 6-oxo and ATD, Formestane is a more potent aromatase inhibitor, which appears to effectively reduce natural estrogen levels by as much as 50% within several days (while higher doses may further suppress estrogen). Because of formestanes potent ability at reducing estrogen it will tend to reduce HDL levels, while increasing LDL levels, thus harming the cholesterol profile. For this reason, it is recommended to limit cycles of formestane to 8 weeks max.
Because formestane also has a strong affinity for the 5a-reductase enzyme it will reduce DHT levels in the body by effectively competing with testosterone for the 5a-reductase.
Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. This would suggest that fairly high doses of formestane (800-1000mg/day) could lead to some level of anabolic enhancement (although the amount required for this would surely lead to undesirably low estrogen levels).
Formestane is successfully used as a standalone during re-composition cycles to help reduce “bloat” and fat storage. It can also be used as an anti-estrogen to counter aromatization of aromatizing steroids.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I asked was to not copy past someone elses post.
Just because he claims to know doesnt mean ****. Sorry.

Also there several serious errors in that post.

Dont trust everything you read on the internet.

1. Orally Formestane is actually comparable or even better than transdermal. I know everything thinks otherwise but its just not so.
This is primarily because Formestane is not soluble in anything non toxic. This means the formestane transdermals are suspensions or partial solutions at best. Trust me. I know because I own a company that manufactures transdermal formestane. This isnt guesstimates. I know for a fact because I work with it every day and we have run tons of testing and bloodwork. I also use both the transdermal and the oral. 300mg oral formestane is awesome and preferable. Its an expensive option though. We use the transdermal because everyone likes it and the general public prefers it because previous oral versions have been severely underdosed. Primordial performance made an oral form....25mg doses. 5 days worth at usable doses per bottle...who would want that?

The problem is most companies who sold oral form sold it in 25mg doses.....pretty much worthless. 25-50mg no. 250-300 yes.
As an AI its great in the 100mg -250mg range. Just like Formeron which is transdermal.

2. There has never ever once been any proof that Formestane lowers HDL. UNtil I see a research study this is also bull**** some guy just made up.
This doesnt happen with all AI's for the record and even for those which it did happen it was at super high doses over years of administration.

Sorry ---False.

3. Formestane does not even close to have a strong affinity for 5-ar. Its very weak. I have discussed this at length with patrick arnold and again until I see proof otherwise this is false as well. It has SOME affinity but certainly not strong.

Also...ever take 800-1000mg formestane? I have. Your fuking joints hurt beyond the point of being able to train.
The author here is just making up whatever he thinks is right with no basis for truth.

People should not be able to speak unless they are telling the truth.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Seventy-three patients received formestane 250 mg and 79 received 500 mg. After four weeks, plasma estrone, estradiol and estrone sulphate levels were significantly (P < 0.001) suppressed in both groups. The overall response rates were 30% and 40% on 250 mg and 500 mg, respectively.

Most post menopausal women will have more issues on LDL than you will taking formeron also HDL remained unchanged. Most studies orally or itramuscular injections from 250-500mg dropped plasma estrogen levels 30-50% with 500mg not increasing the effects. Increasing test alone is anabolic regardless of conversion rate of formestane.
Not trying to argue just my .02.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Even at the dosage over 250-500mg had no serious side effects and the ones recorded were mainly injection site soreness.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Study to confirm brundel

A kinetic analysis of the inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and related steroids.

Houston B, Habib FK. University Department of Surgery, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland. The inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by androstenedione (A), 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OH-A), and 4-methoxyandrostenedione (4-MeO-A) was studied. All three steroids inhibited 5 alpha-reductase in a concentration-dependent manner. The inhibition was competitive with respect to testosterone and non-competitive with respect to NADPH, indicating that these compounds inhibit 5 alpha-reductase by acting as alternative substrates. Ki values obtained were in the range 0.21-0.3 microM (A), 1.01-2.04 microM (4-OH-A), and 10.2-28.3 microM (4-MeO-A). Thus the two derivatives of androstenedione are poor inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase and appear to have limited clinical potential.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say from personal experience. But here's someone who far more knowledgable than I on the subject:

Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme.
Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs in the medical community. Most of its use is now is limited to the bodybuilding community since it is available as a legal dietary supplement for reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone production.
Although formestane can effectively reduce estrogen through oral consumption, its low oral bioavailability has lead to the development of several transdermal based products (which appear to offer higher efficacy at a lower dose).
Relative to 6-oxo and ATD, Formestane is a more potent aromatase inhibitor, which appears to effectively reduce natural estrogen levels by as much as 50% within several days (while higher doses may further suppress estrogen). Because of formestanes potent ability at reducing estrogen it will tend to reduce HDL levels, while increasing LDL levels, thus harming the cholesterol profile. For this reason, it is recommended to limit cycles of formestane to 8 weeks max.
Because formestane also has a strong affinity for the 5a-reductase enzyme it will reduce DHT levels in the body by effectively competing with testosterone for the 5a-reductase.
Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. This would suggest that fairly high doses of formestane (800-1000mg/day) could lead to some level of anabolic enhancement (although the amount required for this would surely lead to undesirably low estrogen levels).
Formestane is successfully used as a standalone during re-composition cycles to help reduce “bloat” and fat storage. It can also be used as an anti-estrogen to counter aromatization of aromatizing steroids.
Understand IM not trying to fight with you here, however, this is a FOrmeron FAQ. I cannot allow it to have false information regarding our product. Please dont take it as a personal attack. It isnt. Your merely stating what you believed to be true after having read it in the post above.
Honest mistake. I have to take a firm stance on this though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Study to confirm brundel

A kinetic analysis of the inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and related steroids.

Houston B, Habib FK. University Department of Surgery, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland. The inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by androstenedione (A), 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OH-A), and 4-methoxyandrostenedione (4-MeO-A) was studied. All three steroids inhibited 5 alpha-reductase in a concentration-dependent manner. The inhibition was competitive with respect to testosterone and non-competitive with respect to NADPH, indicating that these compounds inhibit 5 alpha-reductase by acting as alternative substrates. Ki values obtained were in the range 0.21-0.3 microM (A), 1.01-2.04 microM (4-OH-A), and 10.2-28.3 microM (4-MeO-A). Thus the two derivatives of androstenedione are poor inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase and appear to have limited clinical potential.

Awesome post thank you.

P

pectus

Awards
No sir. You do not need a PCT here. In fact you can use Formeron for PCT.

After a cycle of testosterone, for example, your testosterone levels will be low and estrogen will be high.
Testosterone will stay low if estrogen remains elevated. Many guys use a SERM. This in turn tricks the brain into thinking estrogen is low but it does nothing to lower it.
So....after the SERM you may have elevated test levels but if you have failed to lower estrogen...guess what...test levels will drop again.

You need concurrent administration of an AI so estrogen is lowered.

In males, estrogen is made primarily from testosterone via enzymatic conversion. Test> Aromatase= estrogen.

SO, when the brain senses low estrogen, guess what happens? It sends the luetinizing hormone signal to the balls to make more testosterone so in turn more estrogen can be made. So...low estrogen = high test. High estro = low test.

THere is 0 argument for not using an AI during PCT.
I know, I know.. I know.. but thanks for your reply. I asked only because probably the fact FORMERON is considered also A MILD PH.
Next question: With children on home, is it a problem if I use it in the morning after showering at 7:00 AM and 10 hours later I have normal life contact with children?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?
i think it is. the ban list is frikkin huge though so i could be mistaken

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It's the on thing I will probably by via the black market if it does get banned. The friggin government wants to control everything.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards

Tried using your chest rubbing it in with forearms?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
At 6 pumps I was applying to the tops of my feet, behind the knees and inner forearm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, I know.. I know.. but thanks for your reply. I asked only because probably the fact FORMERON is considered also A MILD PH.
Next question: With children on home, is it a problem if I use it in the morning after showering at 7:00 AM and 10 hours later I have normal life contact with children?
While the chance formestane, not in the carrier and partially dissolved, could get through the skin is very low% we dont want ANY getting into your kids. Hormones can effect development alot. I would do this. Apply to upper chest, delts, neck area. USe wrist not hands to apply.
Before you see the kids. USe a towel or something to wipe off the application area. The dried Formestane will flake off.
Or better yet....apply an alcohol based hand sanitizer. It will allow some extra to pass through then wipe the area with a towel.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Uuuhhg...yes it is on the list. And again I wasnt trying to be harsh or mean so please dont take it that way.
Try upper chest, neck, delts area.
300mg is a good dose of Formestane. My joints hurt at 3 pumps per day but everyone is different.

Try this. 3 pumps Formeron split doses. 3g DAA. Fantastic boost.
The thing is....Formestane is very mild. Solo, unless your a noob you will only get some drying and hardening.
New guys will gain some perhaps but not a vet. Its primary purpose is AI with the bonus that its mildly anabolic.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I used to think low estrogen equates to sore joints. I no longer have that view. A good friend of mine (who happens to be a Doctor and a Bodybuilder) told me it was inflammation. So I addressed the inflammation, no more joint pain; and gave bumped my Formeron dose up to 4 pumps per day.

Formeron is where it's at dude. Stuff takes away water weight like its no body's business. Point, Blank, Period.

lemeseethem

lemeseethem

Awards
Hi, I am fairly new to pro hormones and had a few questions. I am currently stacking m1d and masterdrol and was wondering if formeron would serve as a good pct or should I wait til after I pct then use the gel? I just ordered a bottle I just want to use it when it will be most effective.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Uuuhhg...yes it is on the list. And again I wasnt trying to be harsh or mean so please dont take it that way.
Try upper chest, neck, delts area.
300mg is a good dose of Formestane. My joints hurt at 3 pumps per day but everyone is different.

Try this. 3 pumps Formeron split doses. 3g DAA. Fantastic boost.
The thing is....Formestane is very mild. Solo, unless your a noob you will only get some drying and hardening.
New guys will gain some perhaps but not a vet. Its primary purpose is AI with the bonus that its mildly anabolic.
just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I am fairly new to pro hormones and had a few questions. I am currently stacking m1d and masterdrol and was wondering if formeron would serve as a good pct or should I wait til after I pct then use the gel? I just ordered a bottle I just want to use it when it will be most effective.
Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?
Depends on what purpose your using it for. For AI. 2-3 pumps is normally sufficient unless your over 1g test or super gyno prone.
PCT 2 pumps is good.
Anabolic effect....dose dependent. THe more you use the more youll get.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Seriously can't wait for my formeron to arrive!
It's awesome, let us know how you like it!

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Depends on what purpose your using it for. For AI. 2-3 pumps is normally sufficient unless your over 1g test or super gyno prone.
PCT 2 pumps is good.
Anabolic effect....dose dependent. THe more you use the more youll get.
DEF not gyno prone lol or id have it my prolactin was 16 and estro 67 finally droppin this week, i wanted to use it to lower my estro faster but i think i might hold off 2 more weeks then run it? wat do you think

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both estro and Prolactin are a little high. WHat were you running before? Looks like your off now if those are your numbers.
Prolactin range goes to 18 so we want it a little lower.
I think estro goes to 50.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Both estro and Prolactin are a little high. WHat were you running before? Looks like your off now if those are your numbers.
Prolactin range goes to 18 so we want it a little lower.
I think estro goes to 50.
Yeah I think they're both really high I did Ostar RX from iron mag labs for 8 weeks I begin to erasepro and D pol during week 5 and ran them for 6 weeks I took 2 weeks off and then ran erase again for 3 weeks hoping it would lower estrogen but all it did was raise it through the roof to 67 in my prolactin to about 17 or 18 you can check my old post if you wanna have the whole story there. But yeah I'm finally able to get a boner again looking at a girl feels pretty good lol but I am still a ways away of whereI was in terms of sex drive I'm pretty sure it will come back because in 1 week my estrogen drop like 20 points which is crazy and my prolactin drop about 5 points so do you think I should let my body do its thing for 2 more weeks or just start the foremorn? But yeah I have the Bloods to prove erase Pro is ****

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Prolactrone significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI
Don't worry my friend. I will be getting this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think they're both really high I did Ostar RX from iron mag labs for 8 weeks I begin to erasepro and D pol during week 5 and ran them for 6 weeks I took 2 weeks off and then ran erase again for 3 weeks hoping it would lower estrogen but all it did was raise it through the roof to 67 in my prolactin to about 17 or 18 you can check my old post if you wanna have the whole story there. But yeah I'm finally able to get a boner again looking at a girl feels pretty good lol but I am still a ways away of whereI was in terms of sex drive I'm pretty sure it will come back because in 1 week my estrogen drop like 20 points which is crazy and my prolactin drop about 5 points so do you think I should let my body do its thing for 2 more weeks or just start the foremorn? But yeah I have the Bloods to prove erase Pro is ****

Start the Formeron. No reason to wait.

Lol.....@ Erase INCREASING your estrogen levels. After using Formeron.....youll be a believer. I have been using Formestane for many years.
Its an amazing compound. 1 pump AM 1 Pump PM. Your bottle will last about 40 days at this dose.
Apply to your upper chest , delts, neck area using your wrists not hands.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.
A 700% increase in total test is great. How much did your free test increase? Do you think running Formeron with a Divanil based product to boost free test would work? I am starting my Formeron/DAA stack on Monday.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also we make a Prolactin reducing supplement that can lower prolactin even when a good deal of tren or deca is being used.
Itll drop yours in a couple days max.
It also elevates HGH levels comparable to a good deal of injected HGH.........added benefit ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A 700% increase in total test is great. How much did your free test increase? Do you think running Formeron with a Divanil based product to boost free test would work? I am starting my Formeron/DAA stack on Monday.
Free test.......was at 250. Range is 50-150 so...60% above human ranges.
Im not sure about divanil. Formeron DAA combo I am sure of.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free test.......was at 250. Range is 50-150 so...60% above human ranges.
Im not sure about divanil. Formeron DAA combo I am sure of.

Thanks man!With such a large increase of free test levels there is no need to add anything to Formeron/DAA stack.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Thanks man!With such a large increase of free test levels there is no need to add anything to Formeron/DAA stack.
Prolactrone would be a sweet addition ;)

ITW

ITW

Awards
It's awesome, let us know how you like it!

No doubt! The superb arimotase inhibition is what drew me in, but the other results people are getting (increased free test, test, leaning up, drying out, ect) sealed the deal

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Start the Formeron. No reason to wait.

Lol.....@ Erase INCREASING your estrogen levels. After using Formeron.....youll be a believer. I have been using Formestane for many years.
Its an amazing compound. 1 pump AM 1 Pump PM. Your bottle will last about 40 days at this dose.
Apply to your upper chest , delts, neck area using your wrists not hands.
LoL you ass it sucked!! haha and you know what you have a point, as far as i can tell there is no estrogen rebound with this product....and i am already a believer due to the fact i have read a report i download from the .gov site so i know it is legit
Also we make a Prolactin reducing supplement that can lower prolactin even when a good deal of tren or deca is being used.
Itll drop yours in a couple days max.
It also elevates HGH levels comparable to a good deal of injected HGH.........added benefit ;)
I already have a bottle of that prolactone you speak of as well ;) do you think i should start off at max dose and taper down??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear GOD I hope we are not on a GOV site.....

Formestane is a suicidal AI so there is 0 potential for estro rebound.
Prolactrone should just be run at regular dose with no taper. In the Prolactrone FAQ posted in this forum there is a study regarding The ingredients in Prolactrone and its potential to elevate HGH levels.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Dear GOD I hope we are not on a GOV site.....
lmao no u guys r not haha the main ingredient is.......very good read
Formestane is a suicidal AI so there is 0 potential for estro rebound.
Prolactrone should just be run at regular dose with no taper. In the Prolactrone FAQ posted in this forum there is a study regarding The ingredients in Prolactrone and its potential to elevate HGH levels.
I have read a few studies about Ldopa and its potential to raise HGH as well as libido as a side effect, seems promising.....however i believe it only works at a high dosage so i should take 3 a day?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps will contain comparable ingredients to those used in this study.
I like 3 caps a day personally.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
2 caps will contain comparable ingredients to those used in this study.
I like 3 caps a day personally.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.

[Article in German]
Abstract

PMID:

i read that as well.....do i need to get me some L-Carbidopa ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope EGCG works as a decraboxylase inhibitor.
166mg EGCG in Prolactrone. Per cap.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established