FORMERON FAQ

ActionFigure3

Awards
Brundel,

You also mentioned the progressive training. I'm definitely interested in doing that! If you get a chance please PM me, it won't let me because I don't have enough posts on the forum.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel,

Sorry for the long, boring, painful novel I wrote! But I sincerely thank you for that thorough answer! I really appreciate you taking the time to do so! You need to give me your Paypal, heck I feel like I need to pay you for that answer! ;)
I would never accept money for this :)

Fleepin

Awards
Brundel,

You also mentioned the progressive training. I'm definitely interested in doing that! If you get a chance please PM me, it won't let me because I don't have enough posts on the forum.

+1 for the progressive training advise.

Maybe a new thread to help us out?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill maybe start a thread with a program setup you guys can use to learn the system.
I can promise you one thing. If you adhere to the program.
Follow the correct diet plan

And your are consistent. I mean like you do everything perfect you will for sure gain muscle mass.

If you follow the plan to the t...
You dont drink or smoke or stay out late.
If you also add in some anabolics....youll grow faster than you would even believe possible.

How do i know?
I startef at 130-135lbs.
Eventually i was a 7%235lbs.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ill maybe start a thread with a program setup you guys can use to learn the system. I can promise you one thing. If you adhere to the program. Follow the correct diet plan And your are consistent. I mean like you do everything perfect you will for sure gain muscle mass. If you follow the plan to the t... You dont drink or smoke or stay out late. If you also add in some anabolics....youll grow faster than you would even believe possible. How do i know? I startef at 130-135lbs. Eventually i was a 7%235lbs.
Please get this sorted ASAP ;)

circularstrid

Awards
A quick update about the progress that I have been getting with Formeron.
I am now on my 4th day of this stuff and the energy gains are cumulatively exploding. My mood is much more stable now. Erections are stronger and I actually drooled like a pig all over my girlfriend's back this morning during climax (Don't ask why!) and she yelled at me for doing that haha.
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I had an enormously intense climax?
I did shoulders today in the AM and broke my old record of doing clean and jerks of 225 pounds for 5 reps with 6 full reps this morning. It's been 2 months since I could not go over 5 reps but this morning I finally accomplished that.
My nipples seems to have hardened a but and if I flex my chest hard enough there is a striation indentation (Which I have not had in a long time).
I sweated like an animal this cardio morning (Increased thermogensis and fat lipolysis effects for SURE).
I have never sweated like this in my whole life.
My original plan was to start cruising test this coming Monday AM (After finding out about my low test in bloodwork) but I am going to suspend the TRT because I honestly actually feel like I don't need the test now. As hard as that is to believe...I have to say it because that's the way it is for me and that's how I feel.
I have been taking 2 and a half pumps a day (one FULL pump in am, half a pump in afternoon, and one FULL pump at night). I am not sure how much hydroxy testosterone conversion may be happening but I honestly don't care because I have my energy and libido boost that I really needed to get me through the day.
No Joint pain at all to report. It may be because my estrogen levels were naturally VERY high during the blood test results (Almost hit MAX on total estro).
I think people like me with high estro and low test can benefit MASSIVELY from a product like Formeron.
Whoever invented this product is a genius..nuff said.

gianlol

Awards
hi Brundel, so you suggest to take Follidrone while on epi cycle? Someone suggested not to take it on cycle because would be a waste.

I have formeron and follidrone, im trying to use them in my cycle (epi) but not sure how..

ActionFigure3

Awards
Brundel, you have me excited over here like a kid in a candy store! This progressive training sounds like exactly what I need. I've been stuck at 196lbs and 6% for way too long! I don't smoke nor drink so this should be perfect! Ready to put on the mass!!

Fleepin

Awards
Ill maybe start a thread with a program setup you guys can use to learn the system.
I can promise you one thing. If you adhere to the program.
Follow the correct diet plan

And your are consistent. I mean like you do everything perfect you will for sure gain muscle mass.

If you follow the plan to the t...
You dont drink or smoke or stay out late.
If you also add in some anabolics....youll grow faster than you would even believe possible.

How do i know?
I startef at 130-135lbs.
Eventually i was a 7%235lbs.
Would love to see that. Getting pretty good results from Follidrone, but ready to step my game up.

no anabolics for me though, only 22. Still got a few years in me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A quick update about the progress that I have been getting with Formeron.
I am now on my 4th day of this stuff and the energy gains are cumulatively exploding. My mood is much more stable now. Erections are stronger and I actually drooled like a pig all over my girlfriend's back this morning during climax (Don't ask why!) and she yelled at me for doing that haha.
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I had an enormously intense climax?
I did shoulders today in the AM and broke my old record of doing clean and jerks of 225 pounds for 5 reps with 6 full reps this morning. It's been 2 months since I could not go over 5 reps but this morning I finally accomplished that.
My nipples seems to have hardened a but and if I flex my chest hard enough there is a striation indentation (Which I have not had in a long time).
I sweated like an animal this cardio morning (Increased thermogensis and fat lipolysis effects for SURE).
I have never sweated like this in my whole life.
My original plan was to start cruising test this coming Monday AM (After finding out about my low test in bloodwork) but I am going to suspend the TRT because I honestly actually feel like I don't need the test now. As hard as that is to believe...I have to say it because that's the way it is for me and that's how I feel.
I have been taking 2 and a half pumps a day (one FULL pump in am, half a pump in afternoon, and one FULL pump at night). I am not sure how much hydroxy testosterone conversion may be happening but I honestly don't care because I have my energy and libido boost that I really needed to get me through the day.
No Joint pain at all to report. It may be because my estrogen levels were naturally VERY high during the blood test results (Almost hit MAX on total estro).
I think people like me with high estro and low test can benefit MASSIVELY from a product like Formeron.
Whoever invented this product is a genius..nuff said.
Yes sir guys with low test and high estrogen will benefit a ton.
Glad its having this much of an impact in your life. Enjoy it my friend, we take pride in making products that work and FOrmeron is no exception ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see that. Getting pretty good results from Follidrone, but ready to step my game up.

no anabolics for me though, only 22. Still got a few years in me.
Good for you with that mentality. You'll go far.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi Brundel, so you suggest to take Follidrone while on epi cycle? Someone suggested not to take it on cycle because would be a waste.

I have formeron and follidrone, im trying to use them in my cycle (epi) but not sure how..
I dont see any reason it would be a waste.
This is like saying stacking compounds is a waste.

Just because its not a steroid doesnt mean you cant take it together. Lots of steroid cycles include non steroid components.
It will just help the cycle if anything.

Just take it as you normally would 2 cap pre workout
PLus Formeron at whatever dose you choose.
1 am 1 before training
1 am 2 before training 1 pm.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Fleepin, what have you noticed from the Follidrone? I'm looking to order a few bottles myself if it's in stock.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill work on putting a 12 week plan together for you guys.
If you follow it....it will teach you a whole new way to train and youll see previous walls crumble.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you follow it....it will teach you a whole new way to train and youll see previous walls crumble.
I'm curious now too.

Fleepin

Awards
Fleepin, what have you noticed from the Follidrone? I'm looking to order a few bottles myself if it's in stock.
I'm currently stacking follidrone and formeron. Endurance is awesome with foli. Used one bottle but training wasn't good and was hurt most of it so pretty much wasted money. This go around, gaining strength everywhere. Just hit a PR on squats this morning, felt like I could do more, but had some other forces holding me back.

Formeron has mainly helped with body composition I would say, drying out nicely.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I smell low volume, rest pause dogcrapp style training ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its def a modified dc program. A traditional dc trainer would have s heart attack though. I deviate alot.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its def a modified dc program. A traditional dc trainer would have s heart attack though. I deviate alot.
I dove into a bit of DC training, didn't like it. However, those rest pauses till failure are my new favorite tool to any set/program/movement!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dc is not for the faint of heart.
You have to give 110% and adhere to the principals.
Or you get limited results and your body starts to falling apart.
Dc is extremely taxing as is progressive training but its the forcing your body to go beyond its current boundries that spawns muscle growth.

My training program is tough. But iron sharpens iron.
If you give yourself to it and dedicate 12 week periods to nothing but growing muscle you will reap the benefits that can only be gained by those willing to sacrifice and endure pain.

I started writing a 12 week program.
Ill be as thorough as possible and i will do my best to give you the tools to continue training this way.

Ive trained hundreds of clients over the years.
I have never seen this fail to take my clients to a new level unless they give up, try to tweak the program instead of following to the t....or...not honestly giving 110%.

Give me time i want it to be complete but simple and easy to understand.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Dc is not for the faint of heart. You have to give 110% and adhere to the principals. Or you get limited results and your body starts to falling apart. Dc is extremely taxing as is progressive training but its the forcing your body to go beyond its current boundries that spawns muscle growth. My training program is tough. But iron sharpens iron. If you give yourself to it and dedicate 12 week periods to nothing but growing muscle you will reap the benefits that can only be gained by those willing to sacrifice and endure pain. I started writing a 12 week program. Ill be as thorough as possible and i will do my best to give you the tools to continue training this way. Ive trained hundreds of clients over the years. I have never seen this fail to take my clients to a new level unless they give up, try to tweak the program instead of following to the t....or...not honestly giving 110%. Give me time i want it to be complete but simple and easy to understand.
So this is something that doesnt need to be started while cutting?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would for sure use it for bulking. You need enough calories for recovery and muscle growth or youll start to feel sick. Bulking doesnt mean you have to get fat. It just means caloric defict is not good for this program.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I would for sure use it for bulking. You need enough calories for recovery and muscle growth or youll start to feel sick. Bulking doesnt mean you have to get fat. It just means caloric defict is not good for this program.
That was my thoughts also! Thinks!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually do cardio when I bulk, I know people will say that's a no no but hey whatever makes quality mass gains.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I actually do cardio when I bulk, I know people will say that's a no no but hey whatever makes quality mass gains.
Yes cardio in the offseason is pretty much needed to gain pure lean gains! I always do cardio! Its good for your health anyway! While ********ing i only do 10min of liss 3 times a week! Not much, but just enough to keep some of my endurance and burn a little extra cals!

Edit: i guess it took my word "lean-bulking" as a curseword! Lol! And to note fasted cardio is a no-no while cutting unless your on anabolics!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes cardio in the offseason is pretty much needed to gain pure lean gains! I always do cardio! Its good for your health anyway! While ********ing i only do 10min of liss 3 times a week! Not much, but just enough to keep some of my endurance and burn a little extra cals!

Edit: i guess it took my word "lean-bulking" as a curseword! Lol! And to note fasted cardio is a no-no while cutting unless your on anabolics!
I love fasted cardio + 20g of BCAAs/EAAs. You're muscle isn't going to melt off lol. Fasted LISS in the AM is the tits!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I love fasted cardio + 20g of BCAAs/EAAs. You're muscle isn't going to melt off lol. Fasted LISS in the AM is the tits!
Well your taking BCAAs, so your Technically not fasted! :)

ActionFigure3

Awards
I can't wait to try this! I will follow the program to the T! I had some brutal workouts in college and NFL, but it was geared more towards speed and explosion for my position. I know this is going to take me to the next level, Brundel! I can't wait to post some before and after pics!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Formeron seems to be really kicking in now. Getting leaner then I've been in a long time and strength is going up, like others I've been getting that rush of energy when I apply which is great pre workout. One pump after my morning shower and one preworkout is working great, libido is staying strong as well.

furzafreak

Awards
can formeron(2 pumps) be used alongside daa for pct after a mild ph cycle?or would it be suppressive?

furzafreak

Awards
so guys nolva and formeron pct woudnt be too much for estrogen?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
so guys nolva and formeron pct woudnt be too much for estrogen?
When I ran my epi I just used formeron I got nervous and purchased nolva but never used it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
what do u suggest then?how should i dose it? nolva 20/20/10/10 formeron 2 pumps per day?
Not sure! I know little stuff about AAS, some stuff but not much! Reference my username! Haha

Edit: i just dont want to tell you something wrong bruh!

jacecubby

Awards
If taking 4 pumps a day, 2 am, 2 pm, about how much formestane is being absorbed ? And how long should you stay at 4 pumps ? Was reading up on it and seen that the injectable was taken at around 250 mg a week. 4 pumps is 300 a day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there are too many factors to weigh in to say how much is absorbed. Placement, ethnicity, before/after shower, sweat, etc.. Brundel may have more specifics, but I can say that I have tried several TDs and Formeron became my version of choice because it is a great carrier and dries very fast. I was having problems with other brands prior to that with absorption based on lab numbers.

jacecubby

Awards
I started at 2 pumps a day for a few days and upped it to 4 a day for bout 6 days. I went to 4 a day to try and get the ph effect since im doing this as a standalone. But started feeling like crap. Dont know if i crashed esteo to low or not. If thats the case , if i went back to 2 a day, would it still keep estro low enough that my test might rise ? The bad feeling could be something else. Never had low estro so i dont know what to look for. If i decide to stay at 4, bout how long till you notice ph effect , like a time frame for dose and effect . I do know everyone is different thou. Ive always had naturally hi estro, so if its dropped it like this, this stuff is the bomb !

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Numbers are the only true way to know, but when adex crashed mine, I was feeling very lethargic, moody, no desire for anything, and just didn't want to be around people. I mean, if you really crash your e2, you feel miserable.

jacecubby

Awards
Thanks for your replies. Do you have any input on my two previous post Brundel ?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
There's 131 pages here, I understand you may be looking for a fast reply, but Im sure if you look back over this forum your questions have already been asked more then once and explained by Brundel. I've looked through about 60% of it and it saved me a lot of questions. Drop back to two pumps a day, seems to be the sweet spot for a lot of people. At two a day your going to see leaning effects and strenght gains and feel great. Drop it to two or try three, hell you could just need one. Find your sweet spot and let us know when you start feeling better and wanting to screw everything in site.

jacecubby

Awards
Sorry for a repeat question, but dont have a lot of time to read through 1000's of post. But im also thinking if i stay at 4 pumps a day for like a month straight, then go to 2 for a few days, then one, how long does it keep estrogen lowered? If it raise test up, will it come back down before new enzymes are made and its able to be converted ? I know ive read no rebound,suicidal, but just wondering. Im very new to this, always been all natural. One thing that was very attractive about blr was the way people were so helpful to talk about it. If you lose that , it will not be as appealing . Thanks.