FORMERON FAQ

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No we were not talking about formeron we were talking about a multi prohormone supplement.

and No I never said that at all.

Im on HRT because I was on AAS for decades. Has nothing to do with Formeron
My days of PCT were over long ago.
Thanks. can someone in this thread who had libido issues due to formeron chime in. how long did it take on average to return back to normal libido levels.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. can someone in this thread who had libido issues due to formeron chime in. how long did it take on average to return back to normal libido levels.
A few days.... Need to let your e2 levels climb back up bud

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like I'm gonna have to drop dosage as well.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I never really realized how many formeron I had until last night. I swear I'm counting upwards of like 30 bottles..whoops lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I love it. I had about 10 at one point and am on a 4 pump a day routine now. Loving it. Absolutely loving it. Alpha and ripped. Combined with folli and life is good.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I love it. I had about 10 at one point and am on a 4 pump a day routine now. Loving it. Absolutely loving it. Alpha and ripped. Combined with folli and life is good.
People seem to be talking about a pretty substantial drop in libido/erection quality while on formeron. I'm guessing it's without any test base. For us nattys, what's the company line?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People seem to be talking about a pretty substantial drop in libido/erection quality while on formeron. I'm guessing it's without any test base. For us nattys, what's the company line?
Libido/erection quality is not all about a surplus of test. You want to moderate estrogen, not necessarily destroy it.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Libido/erection quality is not all about a surplus of test. You want to moderate estrogen, not necessarily destroy it.
Yeah idk for sure but I'm just thinking that the people with these issues are using formeron at 3-4 pumps hoping for AI and some downstream conversion and it's just not getting them there. If that's the case, then their estrogen is crushed and libido tanks. Maybe dosing will be recommended at 1 pump ed or eod...idk

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah idk for sure but I'm just thinking that the people with these issues are using formeron at 3-4 pumps hoping for AI and some downstream conversion and it's just not getting them there. If that's the case, then their estrogen is crushed and libido tanks. Maybe dosing will be recommended at 1 pump ed or eod...idk
2 pumps dropped my.libido.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its odd. We can go a year without 1 post of libido issues.
Lots of guys running 4 pumps. Ive even seen 6-8 with no libido issues.

Then one guys posts and a bunch experience it.

I believe some symptoms may be psychosomatic.

Low estro can cause libido issues but with Formeron at low doses it shouldnt be an issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping in mind its an AI.
Primary purpose is lowering elevated estrogen.

If its tanking libido this means its working very well. Not failing.

Some people may be too sensitive to run it solo or at high doses.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its odd. We can go a year without 1 post of libido issues.
Lots of guys running 4 pumps. Ive even seen 6-8 with no libido issues.

Then one guys posts and a bunch experience it.

I believe some symptoms may be psychosomatic.

Low estro can cause libido issues but with Formeron at low doses it shouldnt be an issue.
I'm mixing with dermacrine which has another AI in it, so it wouldn't be entirely farfetched to say my estro is low but hey who knows!

I'm dropping the derma and just running formeron now so I'm curious to see what happens.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping in mind its an AI. Primary purpose is lowering elevated estrogen. If its tanking libido this means its working very well. Not failing. Some people may be too sensitive to run it solo or at high doses.

I agree with you Brundel..... Formeron is very effective!! It's purpose is lowering ELEVATED estrogen..... If a person starts running form at 2-4 pumps ed and their e2 is already in normal range it will reduce estrogen and crush libido since estrogen is needed for sex drive also.... I know you know this but a lot of people are uneducated... I can't use Formeron off cycle on an ed basis.... It's simply to effective. I have to take a hit and run approach with it... A pump here and there.

I think what happens in these threads is someone speaks out about something they are experiencing and those who are either afraid to ask about the effects they are experiencing feel more comfortable to express that after someone else does.... It's human nature

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my first posts / product reviews was for Formeron. I believe it's the first review for it on this forum. I said how one pump every other day was enough for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its certainly strong stuff.

Ill bet.....I can make it even better though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Care to share how?
No sorry :)
I would have other companies cloning it before I could even market it.
I can tell you that if I can pull it off (95% sure I can) it will make all other form products obsolete.
It will also be very hard to clone (good luck with this one) so we will have some time before others can copy it.

I can tell you that nobody has done it before.
Its rather unconventional.
Its very expensive.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just got my new shipment of formeron and it's a lot runnier than my last batch.. I read you talking about its runniness not affecting the effectiveness (say that five times fast) but my issue is preventing it from dripping onto the floor and losing a portion of the dosage! Any suggestions?

Also I'm pretty sure my next PCT is gonna be all Black Lion Research stuff.. Formeron, viron, FD, seems like you've got everything an aspiring BB needs

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So if you go on Formeron, your on it for life basically?
Not because you have to, but because you like the effects it gives you.

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
Just to be sure.. I've just finished my epi cycle and started PCT (nolva) I bought Formeron for use as a AI for a stack later this year, though i see so many good but also different ways for using it...
-I was wondering if i could use this with the nolva? Or should i use it after the pct?
-If i run it together and/or after the pct, could i remain using it as a bridge towards the next cycle? Or would you suggest a rest period?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just to be sure.. I've just finished my epi cycle and started PCT (nolva) I bought Formeron for use as a AI for a stack later this year, though i see so many good but also different ways for using it...
-I was wondering if i could use this with the nolva? Or should i use it after the pct?
-If i run it together and/or after the pct, could i remain using it as a bridge towards the next cycle? Or would you suggest a rest period?
Start it at the beginning of week 3 as you continue to taper the nolva. I recommend starting out around the 150-100mg range which would be 2 pumps of Formeron. split the doses about 12 hours apart.

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
Start it at the beginning of week 3 as you continue to taper the nolva. I recommend starting out around the 150-100mg range which would be 2 pumps of Formeron. split the doses about 12 hours apart.
And then? Keep using the Formeron as a bridge? Of eventually taper it down to give my body a rest period before the next ph cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my new shipment of formeron and it's a lot runnier than my last batch.. I read you talking about its runniness not affecting the effectiveness (say that five times fast) but my issue is preventing it from dripping onto the floor and losing a portion of the dosage! Any suggestions?

Also I'm pretty sure my next PCT is gonna be all Black Lion Research stuff.. Formeron, viron, FD, seems like you've got everything an aspiring BB needs
Some are a tad runnier. Just slightly. Doesnt effect the product.
Just a little less carbomer i think.
Also.....you can try to measure it with a syringe.
Oral syringes are a couple bucks at the local pharmacy. Or if your a juicer use a 3ml syringe with the needle off.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the ai from start of the pct to finish.
You can remain on as a bridge.

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
Run the ai from start of the pct to finish.
You can remain on as a bridge.
Thank you.
Not being a dick, i am obviously thankfull for this answer and was actually the answer i was hoping for. Though from a sales representative point, i understand this would be your answer..
Could you tell me why, to your knowledge, i dont need to take a time off and why this would be a good supplementation next to nolva? Since nolva blocks the estrogen receptors and stimulates the increase of natural testosterone, doesn't Formeron do the same but from a different approach? Or would there be a significant benifit from Formeron's act as a 5-alpha reductase inhibito and increase of IGF-1?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thank you.
Not being a dick, i am obviously thankfull for this answer and was actually the answer i was hoping for. Though from a sales representative point, i understand this would be your answer..
Could you tell me why, to your knowledge, i dont need to take a time off and why this would be a good supplementation next to nolva? Since nolva blocks the estrogen receptors and stimulates the increase of natural testosterone, doesn't Formeron do the same but from a different approach? Or would there be a significant benifit from Formeron's act as a 5-alpha reductase inhibito and increase of IGF-1?
Personally I dont run an AI through out. A 6 week pct, 4 weeks on a serm 4 weeks on an AI, with two weeks overlapping is plenty sufficient. I like to run DAA for the entire 6 weeks as a test booster while test production is low. DAA is cheep. Also straight from a personal stand point I like to follow up any hormonal run with an 8 week natural run of supplements after pct. I find I continue to grow and it gets my body functioning at high speed again. feel free to pm me with any questions.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.
It would actually be my answer either way. I would never recommend you do something I thought was not the right thing to do regardless of which or whos supps they are. Its not how I roll. I understand your position though.

There are several goals with regards to a proper PCT.

1. increase your natural testosterone production. The faster the better. SERMS and AI's will both elevate test levels.

2. Manage estrogen levels. After PCT you want estrogen to be in the low normal range. This is very important. A SERM will do nothing to manage estrogen. In fact it will almost certainly rise.

3. Ensure that after PCT your test levels remain high. If it rises during PCT but drops steeply after you stop the PCT supps/drugs the PCT fails.

So how do we do these things.

A SERM in...sort of ultra simple terms tricks the body/brain into thinking estrogen is low. It binds to estrogen receptors but has little or no action there.
So the brain senses low estrogen and sends the leutinizing hormone signal to the testicles so test production will increase.
The reason this happens is a negative feedback loop. In males estrogen is made primarily from testosterone. So....to make more estrogen you need more test. For this reason when estro is low test levels generally rise.

Ok. Great so you use a serm and test levels rise. Again though, estrogen is made from test. As test rises estrogen does concurrently and at a similar rate.
SERMS do NOT lower estrogen levels.
So after you stop the SERM your test levels may be elevated but so will estrogen. Perhaps alarmingly high. (think delayed gyno) Sometimes both test and estrogen can be elevated out of normal ranges. Unfortunately the body responds to elevated estrogen by stopping test production to prevent more estrogen from being made.
So
General rule=
high estro=dropping test.
Low estro= rising test.

For this reason you need an AI during PCT.
The SERM will raise test levels and the AI will prevent estrogen from also rising or at least from getting out of control.
If you have used an AI and a SERM your post PCT levels should be-
Test high normal or above
Estrogen low normal or below.

This way as the body seeks homeostasis estro will slightly rise and test will slightly drop and youll wind up with both in the proper range.

SERM only....often is unsuccessful. Keeping in mind that it doesnt matter if after 4 weeks your test levels are high if 4 weeks later they are low.
Also common is post PCT gyno symptoms as estrogen levels are super high from not being managed during PCT.

SERM and AI- perfect.

As for the bridge.
If you run it at a low level it will help to keep test levels up and estrogen down. There is no suppression at the doses we are talking about so there is no reason not to if you choose. To be fair the whole point of coming off is to let endocrine levels return to normal so generally speaking a "bridge" is a poor idea. In this case, however, Formeron is non suppressive and will only serve to further solidify your PCT and gains.

I dont see any reason to start the AI any other time than the beginning of PCT or during the cycle and continued through PCT.
In my opinion there is no reason to wait to start. No scientific reason at least.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
It would actually be my answer either way. I would never recommend you do something I thought was not the right thing to do regardless of which or whos supps they are. Its not how I roll. I understand your position though. There are several goals with regards to a proper PCT. 1. increase your natural testosterone production. The faster the better. SERMS and AI's will both elevate test levels. 2. Manage estrogen levels. After PCT you want estrogen to be in the low normal range. This is very important. A SERM will do nothing to manage estrogen. In fact it will almost certainly rise. 3. Ensure that after PCT your test levels remain high. If it rises during PCT but drops steeply after you stop the PCT supps/drugs the PCT fails. So how do we do these things. A SERM in...sort of ultra simple terms tricks the body/brain into thinking estrogen is low. It binds to estrogen receptors but has little or no action there. So the brain senses low estrogen and sends the leutinizing hormone signal to the testicles so test production will increase. The reason this happens is a negative feedback loop. In males estrogen is made primarily from testosterone. So....to make more estrogen you need more test. For this reason when estro is low test levels generally rise. Ok. Great so you use a serm and test levels rise. Again though, estrogen is made from test. As test rises estrogen does concurrently and at a similar rate. SERMS do NOT lower estrogen levels. So after you stop the SERM your test levels may be elevated but so will estrogen. Perhaps alarmingly high. (think delayed gyno) Sometimes both test and estrogen can be elevated out of normal ranges. Unfortunately the body responds to elevated estrogen by stopping test production to prevent more estrogen from being made. So General rule= high estro=dropping test. Low estro= rising test. For this reason you need an AI during PCT. The SERM will raise test levels and the AI will prevent estrogen from also rising or at least from getting out of control. If you have used an AI and a SERM your post PCT levels should be- Test high normal or above Estrogen low normal or below. This way as the body seeks homeostasis estro will slightly rise and test will slightly drop and youll wind up with both in the proper range. SERM only....often is unsuccessful. Keeping in mind that it doesnt matter if after 4 weeks your test levels are high if 4 weeks later they are low. Also common is post PCT gyno symptoms as estrogen levels are super high from not being managed during PCT. SERM and AI- perfect. As for the bridge. If you run it at a low level it will help to keep test levels up and estrogen down. There is no suppression at the doses we are talking about so there is no reason not to if you choose. To be fair the whole point of coming off is to let endocrine levels return to normal so generally speaking a "bridge" is a poor idea. In this case, however, Formeron is non suppressive and will only serve to further solidify your PCT and gains. I dont see any reason to start the AI any other time than the beginning of PCT or during the cycle and continued through PCT. In my opinion there is no reason to wait to start. No scientific reason at least.

image-1951275822.jpg

The_Standard

Awards
Palpitations

I've been running Formeron for 2 weeks. First 3 days, I ran 4 pumps per day. Next 5 days, I ran 2 pumps per day. For the past 6 days, I have used 3 pumps per day.

This past week, I've been experiencing prolonged periods of palpitations. Anyone else experienced this side effect?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running Formeron for 2 weeks. First 3 days, I ran 4 pumps per day. Next 5 days, I ran 2 pumps per day. For the past 6 days, I have used 3 pumps per day.

This past week, I've been experiencing prolonged periods of palpitations. Anyone else experienced this side effect?
This would be highly abnormal.
If you are having palpitations you need to stop ALL supplements.
Dont just continue.

Drop everything and see if things improve.
If not go see a dr.

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
It would actually be.. (... ) ..reason at least.
Thank you for the most informative and direct answer i've had in a long time.
Really appreciate you taking the time to answer so clearly.

I will start using formeron from tomorrow on and will keep using it until my next Stack (triumphalis/mithras or epi/tren)

Thank you

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the most informative and direct answer i've had in a long time.
Really appreciate you taking the time to answer so clearly.

I will start using formeron from tomorrow on and will keep using it until my next Stack (triumphalis/mithras or epi/tren)

Thank you
Awesome bro.
Hope your PCT goes well.

That next stack looks very good.
Im partial to Iron Legion products myself.

gianlol

Awards
Hi, Brundel, I just got my first formeron bottle, before starting it I have some questions:

can you suggest some supplement for increasing libido to stack with formeron/follidrone? This to prevent the potential libido issue.

Are there differences beetween body parts where I pump it on?

thank youi

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, Brundel, I just got my first formeron bottle, before starting it I have some questions:

can you suggest some supplement for increasing libido to stack with formeron/follidrone? This to prevent the potential libido issue.

Are there differences beetween body parts where I pump it on?

thank youi
Viron should do the trick. It already got someones test levels high enough that the concurrent rise in estro gave him nipple sensitivity. With formeron it would be perfect.

Now....keep in mind for the vast majority formeron increses libido. The last few days there were a couple guys wbo had low libido and it can happen for sure but its not the norm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and yes big differences in application sites.
Use upper chest
Neck
Delts
Inner thighs

Use wrist not hands to rub in.
Or latex gloves.

cainb96

Awards
Oh and yes big differences in application sites. Use upper chest Neck Delts Inner thighs Use wrist not hands to rub in. Or latex gloves.
I've been using the pump straw since I'm almost out and it works prett good. Makes it easy to get it on your neck and delts.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you unscrew the top, it is the dispenser straw that attaches to the pump itself.

On a funny side note, we went to mountains with the kids for the last 5 days to do a bunch of fishing, hiking, etc.. So there was a huge black lab that would eat anything in sight and we all had to keep our doors closed and bags zipped or he'd be eating your stuff. Well, I didn't know this until we were there for about an hour and I left the cabin door open and he got into my bag. He managed to steal my bottle of Formeron and actually chewed through the metal and drank/ate all of it. Just to make sure, I smelled his breath and yep, full of fresh Form cleanliness. I freaked and made him drink a ton of water and a bunch of crackers. He vomited once and proceeded to continue stealing stuff.

For anyone that has a bottle, you know what it would take to get through the metal!

gianlol

Awards
Oh and yes big differences in application sites.
Use upper chest
Neck
Delts
Inner thighs

Use wrist not hands to rub in.
Or latex gloves.
oh ok, what's then the differences and effects in different sites?

and yes, why you suggest to use wrist to rub?

sorry for my questions, I need to know how much possible for best results :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

The thickness of the skin and how well it absorbs into different areas. Your hands have thick rough skin wrists neck delts inner thighs all have thin skin and make for easy absorption.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For anyone who was waiting, Formeron is back in stock at Orbit, more Follidrone is still to come!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We want to apply transdermals to area where the skin is thinnest.
We use the wrists because anything on the hands will not be absorbed. So if 50% is on your hands you lose 50% of your product.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
We want to apply transdermals to area where the skin is thinnest. We use the wrists because anything on the hands will not be absorbed. So if 50% is on your hands you lose 50% of your product.
Would I be wrong in suggesting that the tops of feet are good applications spots? I feel like the skin is just as thin as anywhere else on the upper body, and once you put socks on it keeps the skin moist enough to allow good absorption.

On top of that you're not going to have any issues with the clothing or daily activities brushing off excess crystals - which I've been led to believe is the active compound. With the moisture of your feet you don't have to worry about reapplying lotion or hand sanitizer to encourage absorption later in the day