folstaxan

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello muscle freaks another day in my quest to destroy myostatin its been a week in a half using folstaxan one of the biggest thing that i notice as i said before is a great pump in the gym and for some odd reason i think my libido is increasing i dont know maybe thats just me anyway i will keep and eye on that anyway im still not able to lift a truck or destroy a tank yet but im holding out for hope anyway just a little joke truth is that with myostatin binding it will probably take time to see any mind blowing results and im willing to see this out until the end the owner swear by it saying it def lowers myostatin so since its free im gonna go all out with this stuff hopefully it will payoff[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to see how big you are. I am excited dude.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
funny stuff datbtrue but DJ im not interested lol anyway its been two weeks that i have been using folstaxan still no visable changes no strength increases no hypertrophic muscle growth just the increase in muscle pumps in the gym and there is the hunger increase but other than that everything is i guess is going according to plan I am starting to get a little more sore from my workouts so i will keep everyone posted on that this do seems as its gonna be a slow process so i advised anyone planning on using this to not expect anything overnight because its not gonna happen[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any question on the legitamcy of the folstaxan being used?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
what im using is being sent to me by the owner of the company

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright freaks its your brother from another mother back with todays log on folstaxan its been over two weeks on this stuff and so far i can really say that what im noticing is good muscle pumps alot more soreness from my workouts but it only last like a day or so then im ok no strength increases as of yet but i havent loss any but i also get this fullness feeling to my muscle once i have taking this stuff that feels good hopefully this stuff will really kick in over the next couple of weeks im really excited about this any question feel free to ask.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright muscle freaks its been 3 complete weeks on this folstaxan at triple the recomended dosage and so far no increase in strength as of yet but i do think im dropping some body fat
im 2 pounds lighter know then when i started this adventure although i am eating extremely clean also i am noticing some more veins starting to show but that could be from the very clean eating im doing hopefully this stuff will start to kick in a little better in the future but so far i cant honestly say its causing any specific muscle growth I will check back later on with you guys to let you on know how its going maybe im just bieng impatient i will try to be more patient peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the update...*some* effects after 3 weeks at tripple the suggested amount....cost to benefit ratio isn't looking to good at this point.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Point taken.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
good updates and good to hear progress.
Im guessin muscle soreness could be form the massive pumps and more frquent pumps at least. The muscle is prolly taken a beating.

Keep going.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
wassup mental good to hear from you well its gonna be and extremely long log just got word he is gonna supply me a years worth of folstaxan so im excited about that one of the thing i was hoping for was quick results unfortunately thats not how myostatin works i am getting good pumps and i am starting to drop some bodyfat but like i said before im eating pretty lean but no strength increase right know but im gonna remain positive about this experiment and will note anything that happens i apprerciate you all checking out this log holla at me if you got any question[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Thanks for logging this, Black. I'll be following closely.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You may just get the record for longest log of all time if you keep it up..

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey man free of charge i will run it for a year no question ask by the way i was told to let everyone know that it is available for purchase right know

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
will you continue to run it at triple dose for the next year?

Crepulance

Awards
Folstaxan with milk?

Hey Black, what up. The owner of Folstaxan says he takes it with milk because it helps bioavailability and emulcification. Let me know if you've been taking it with milk, and if not, maybe you should?

Crep

Crepulance

Awards
Are you testing your blood levels to see if your myostatin levels are actually dropping? I'd assume if this company is wanting to watch you for results, they would want to see blood tests to know your baseline myostatin level and see how it drops comparitively. Sure this has to be important, because there's a chance that you in particular have a very high myo level to start with, in which case if you're taking folstaxan, and it drops it some, it's still not enough to be significant. Whereas if you have a normal level, you can see what percentage it's dropping. And if it's dropped significantly, 30% or so, you should be seeing results, and if you're not, that's not good :) Let us know. Thanks!! You da man!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well listen that is correct i have spoken with the owner about bloodwork and he supposed to be getting everything lined up for that but i have not taken any blood test as of yet but i dont think my myo level is particuly high so to say because i am seeing some results just not mind blowing as of yet i am noticing some fatloss and great pumps in the gym I havent noticed any strength gains as of yet and im not gonna tell you I have when i havent some people myo levels are higher than others but thats with everything else i had a talk with the owner from super human radio because he is the other guy testing this stuff out and he gain 8 pounds in two weeks but he is taking other things also and he is only taking this stuff on his workout days and at only 2 scoops or 40 grams a day .The only problem i have with that and i will tell this to him again is that i dont believe you can judge this product correctly if you is using other things thats just my assesment on that but i am seeing results so i believe it is working but with all good things i think its gonna take time .

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Hey Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crepulance

Awards
Hey black, I think you misspoke, you're wanting your myo levels to be LOWER not higher if the product is working. Also it is kind of silly for the owner not to have taken your bloodwork before you started, to get a baseline reading. Now he won't know what your myo levels were before you started taking. Plus, I'm not sure if you can attribute the good pump to decreased myo levels if there's no muscle mass gain to coincide. The result is supposed to be larger muscles, not more pump without increase in muscle mass. Glad you lost some fat. Keep us posted, good chance this thing could take a while before it kicks in with some good results.

Peeeeeeeace

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
no i did not say that i want my gdf-8 levels to be high i know you want your myo levels to be lowered thats common sense myostatin 101 and i disagree with you on good pumps anytime you dealing with myo levels bieng lowered i think you get a couple effect one bieng extreme hunger, another bieng tiredness, also great pumps there are several more but im not gonna get into it right know i got a little street creds on this since i have taken my fair share of inhibitors trust me slick

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you about the bloodwork we should have done a baseline and i actually brought that point up to the owner

Crepulance

Awards
Haha, love it when people call me slick, would be nice if the ladies did :) What I meant about the pump was, isn't it kind of irrelevant wether or not you're getting a good pump if you're not increasing in muscle mass? Sure it's nice to have in the gym, but if doesn't effect your results/gains, why does it matter that you're getting a good pump?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that is absolutely correct homey pump is irrevelant sometimes but this case it matters i think but when i do these so call logs or what have you i try and tell people everything that im expericing whether good or bad know this stuff is causing some fatloss and with each passing week i am enjoying it even more so i say the more you use it the better it gets but you will ultimately be the judge for yourself all im doing is reporting my results

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
that is absolutely correct homey pump is irrevelant sometimes but this case it matters i think but when i do these so call logs or what have you i try and tell people everything that im expericing whether good or bad know this stuff is causing some fatloss and with each passing week i am enjoying it even more so i say the more you use it the better it gets but you will ultimately be the judge for yourself all im doing is reporting my results
Exactly.

Crepulance

Awards
Awesome man, thanks for keeping us posted. Hope you feel better. By the way, though we totally appreciate you doing the log, it seems like you may not have been the best candidate. I can only assume from what I've been reading, you're already a big mofo, and pretty ripped. So maybe results wouldn't be as quick or as evident with you, as opposed to if you gave it to a scrawny 150 lb guy and saw if it gave him some results. Well, keep at it brotha and keep us informed. Peeeeeeeeeeeeace

Crepulance

Awards
And is Black the only one trying this? Is there anyone a little less built than Black that is also willing to try it and log?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
everyone carries differ levels of myostatin i suppose a smaller guy actually have more myostatin then a large guy also to answer your question the owner of superhuman radio is also running this stuff but at smaller dosage where im taking 60 grams everyday he is only taking 40 grams on workout days and as far as bieng ripped or whatnot im just a big black guy that grew up eating chicken and bologna keeping it real peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crepulance

Awards
Do you know where the superhuman radio guy is posting his log? I listened to a few recent episodes and didn't hear anything. do you know which episode numbers he mentions his progress on?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well no i dont i thought he mention it on MD but i spoke with him on wednesday sharing our results and so far he have gain 8 pounds in 2 weeks[ thats what he have stated] he is loving it
and i got to say this with each passing week that goes by im loving it even more myself im starting to get that on feeling you know what im saying

Crepulance

Awards
What is MD? Also, do you know what his full name is, or any part of his name?

Crepulance

Awards
Anyway to convince him to post his log on here as well?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
No offense man but im not stating noones name on any forum without their consent but i will ask him tommorrow if he wants to do some logs on here

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
everyone carries differ levels of myostatin i suppose a smaller guy actually have more myostatin then a large guy also to answer your question the owner of superhuman radio is also running this stuff but at smaller dosage where im taking 60 grams everyday he is only taking 40 grams on workout days and as far as bieng ripped or whatnot im just a big black guy that grew up eating chicken and bologna keeping it real peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.."grew up eating chicken and bologna.." HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually it does sound like the less swole one is, the more benefit they might see...and someone big and ripped with naturally low myostatin might need to ingest more to see good results.

Crepulance

Awards
Carl Lanore is his name, you can just google host of superhuman radio. Anyway, if he's saying it on the air, don't see why he'd be opposed to posting on here. Let us know! Peace

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
glad you stated it and not me but you is right google does a world of good see you answered that question yourself but i will speak with him tommorrow and ask will he post his results so far on here

Crepulance

Awards
Listen, I think it actually might work. But I am woorrrrrrriied about possible negative side effects. This is a substance we know NOTHING about. Even it's manufacturer's claim they essentially know very little about it aside from that it lowers myo levels. This stuff could cause heart attacks, strokes, hemoreges, annnnything. To my knowledge there have been zero long term human studies dealing with this method of myo reduction in terms of the product they're specifically using. They tested on one guy I think and that wan't very long because they never had any gains results from him. So for all we know Black could be the first dude using this (triple dose might I add) Anyway, point being to all you, seems real cool, but there aren't even ANIMAL tests using this stuff. Doesn't seem to be fitting normal scientific protocol of trial. And point being to you Black, though I'm sure there are a ton of hungry, salivating posters waiting for you to say this stuff is gold and waiting for your results, what's more important, I believe, is that YOU go see a doctor. Tell them exactly what you're doing. And go in for whatever testing they deem needed, every two weeks or so. You're brave enough to use something so all of us don't have to, the least we can do is show some honest concern for you and tell you to be under the constant care and supervision of a trusted trained professional doctor. Cause this stuff can manipulate so many strange growth patterns and influence so many systems that we may not have even thought about. Anyway homie, it's all good that we'd like to hear this stuff will get you ripped, but your health and safety has to be of the utmost importance otherwise it's not worth anything. Let us know you've hooked up with a doctor for our peace of mind and yours. Peace

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Actually you is correct and i do have a appointment on tuesday and i try to be completely honest with my doctor with what im putting in my body but i do appreciate the concern

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
capnsavem Supplements 15