sa gringo

Awards
nevermind on the md question....

muscular development forums...

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
No problem,well another day completed in my folstaxan journey had a real good workout today did shoulders great pump felt strong was able to hit the 65s for front raises felt easy couple of sets of 8s barbell shrugs went up to 520 so my strength seems to be improving i just hope it keeps going that way im going into my fifth consecutive week of using this stuff and so far so good theres has been no side effects so far but i will keep you all imformed my weight is holding at 217 pounds so i havent gain any weight since last week but i rather have the strength then mass anyday lol anyway im half sleep
ill holla at you muscle freaks later peace!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright muscle freaks its your dark skin brother from another mother back with another log look i must admit when i fist started taking this stuf i was a little skeptical but with each passing week im starting to fill it more i feel as though im getting strength gains in certain lifts and my arms seems bigger and fuller know over the next couple weeks i will compare strength gains in various lifts to see if there is any difference week to week .so far im not dissappointed in folstaxan although the effects are slow nonetheless there are results coming from this and it gets better with each passing week .I will remind you all that i am using three times the required dosage so im sure taking 20 grams a day will take time to see results from it but good luck to whoever decides to take this stuff and as always if you got questions holla at your boy [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
hey black,
are you taking all three scoops at once or spaced out evenly through the day?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well my anabolic freaks had and excellent leg workout today was able to get 1500 lbs on the leg press for 10 not my best but my knee has been bothering me great pump as always with each passing week i enjoy this stuff even more hopefully the effect will continue to increase with each passing week but if it dont you all will be the first to know peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexmuscle

Awards
well my anabolic freaks had and excellent leg workout today was able to get 1500 lbs on the leg press for 10 not my best but my knee has been bothering me great pump as always with each passing week i enjoy this stuff even more hopefully the effect will continue to increase with each passing week but if it dont you all will be the first to know peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great. How long have you been taking this stuff so far?

sa gringo

Awards
Starting in January I will be participating, along with three of my friends, in a study w/ Rick. We will have our Myostatin levels and Lean Body Mass measured before, during, and after the use of the product. I will continue to use creatine, take the vitamins I do, and some herbs that I take (saw palmetto and such)...

I also plan on posting, not as often as Black, but just some general feedback. I also have a powerlifting meet coming up in March/April so I should have some performanse results by then.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
this is my fifth week using folstaxan alone i dont use anything
else one thing i would suggest is to investigate possible inhibitors of follistatin because there are a few im gonna check with one of my smarter board members first namely bob or datbtrue actually its quite a few names i can spill out but you get the point lol im not the smartest fish in the tank im just willing to try a few things that some want anyway i will get back with you all peace

GOTSPEED

Awards
this is my fifth week using folstaxan alone i dont use anything
else one thing i would suggest is to investigate possible inhibitors of follistatin because there are a few im gonna check with one of my smarter board members first namely bob or datbtrue actually its quite a few names i can spill out but you get the point lol im not the smartest fish in the tank im just willing to try a few things that some want anyway i will get back with you all peace
Yea, list the follistatin inhibitors.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
im gonna answer that gotspeed im still researching i could have been way off im not sure yet but i asked one of my partners to see what he thinks.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
apparently i was way off on that assumption my homeboy set me straight alot of imformation on follistatin is very old and when you read it it can be confusing either way bob is a guy i get alot of my answers from and he helped me out so i was wrong on what i thought would hinder follistatin effects anyway i will pm datbtrue to see what he thinks its good to have such smart guys on this board [

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
and by the way MERRY XMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone
[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright fam good workout the last couple days yesterday did back and biceps and tonight did shoulders yesterday exspecially doing bent rows the weights was moving easier then the previous week i was able to get 10 reps with 315 on bent rows so unless the product im using is spike with something else this stuff is working again i want to remind you all that i am doing triple dose right know i am impressed by this stuff but i encouraged people thats still unsure to wait on more logs to come out before they make there decision because ultimately you will be the final judge i can only share with you my experience.[again i want to wish everyone a merrychristmas and a happy new year] peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hot::run:

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
hey black,
how much were you rowing before the follistatin? you have an idea of exactly how much strength has increased? like pounds for each lift?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
i was actually able to row 315 before hand when i was running the antibodies but when i stopped taking the antibodies the row strength subsided a little but folstaxan has help to amp it back up i must say my bench strength still hasnt increase but i injured my elbow that could be whats holding me back on that. my military press has increase slightly from 275 to 315 for 2 partial reps on smith machine i must add also my elbow is wrapped extra tight pain is god awful lol anyway your man black dont shy away from pain infact i invite it.my squat i been holding back on because i did 650 for 4, a couple months ago and i hurt my knee but its feeling better and tonight i got under 405 for 10 and it felt good i gotta take it slow dont want to reinjure myself ,no doubt this stuff has helped me in certain lifts expecially back anyway enough of my mouth santa needs to go eat some chicken peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
A good quality , cold filtered WPI will inhibit in a similar fashion
...inhibiting myostatins to a high degree is based on pure genetics, but great work on the Log so far !

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey im not doubting that at all wolf and by the way happy holidays but so far i havent used one that has

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone is having a great holiday and i wish everyone a prosperous new year and thats coming from your boy black and just to let you all know i will be back logging tommorrow [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
wassup fam its your boy black back again with todays log
good workout today even though my mind really want on what i was doing i got a traffic ticket today
im not even gonna go there. but back to my workout had chest and triceps no strength gains in my chest movements yet but like i said i did injure my elbows hopefully once my elbow gets better my bench strength will improve also my appetite remains extremely high im craving proteins alot more
but that should be expected when it comes to lowering myostatin i will continue to keep everyone posted daily on my folstaxan journey.[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
black,
i really appreciate your log. thanks so much. did you pay for this product or what? so far do you think it is worth the price? by the way, i joined this forum just so i could follow your log.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
no i did not pay for the product and i appreciate you joining anabolicminds its really the best board around hey im happy to have you following my logs

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey whats happening anabolic freaks its your brother from another mother ''black back with another log first thing first i worked back and biceps today and i was very focused and i had and extremely good workout went up to 320 on bent rows for and ugly 5 reps bone head descision should have stuck with 315 but hey im black and the only thing i do better then lifting weights is eat chicken anyway pump was freaking awesome people hey and when i went to v-bar rows the pump got that much greater i must say this there was no strength increase this week and my weight is at 224 pounds as of today but the workout still was freaking outstanding well enough of my mouth im gonna holla at you freaks later any question feel free to ask if i dont know i try to find out [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My paypal got notified. I should get my 2 month supply soon or if I double dose 1 month supply.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Alright you've been logging this for around 2 months give or Take. I've read your post over on MD and here.

So here is what I have gathered.

You've been taking it about 6 weeks. Started at 217lbs. And is at 224lbs right now. So 7 lbs in 6 weeks.

All I'm reading is that your getting great Pumps and it makes you hungry. Well if your Eating more and getting more Protein. That would account for the 7lbs weight increase. Thats if it's not water weight either. The Small increase in Strength could be from eating more. More Cal's and More Prot... = Strength and weight Gain....

So far not worth $100 for one scoop a day for a Month. But your taking 3 scoops a day. Which is $300 a month. Thats a ton of Steak...

Like you said... I will wait till other logs get made.

Sorry for the 1st post being a Rant...:ntome:

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well actually i started at 213 and i have had some strength gains but you make the decision for yourself im not forcing you one way or the other bottom line when i did the anti-bodies it took awhile to see the results so it is no suprise to me with what i am seeing look we all want that magic wand but we gotta use a little common sense here [and by the way there are people who claims extraordinary results better than what you are hearing from me using this stuff but by all means make a intelligent decision combine all you hear and then decide whats right for you [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
alright family as promise black747 folstaxan log::
DAY 1::
TASTE:: 1 OUT OF 10 taste bad unless you like the raw egg taste
SMELL:: 0 OUT OF 10 smells god awful
MIXABILITY:: 1 OUT OF 10 real bulky and clunky
STARTING WEIGHT:: 217 been dieting down heavy
Im actually taking 60 grams a day of this stuff 3 scoops taking once in the morning another right before i hit the gym another before bed,the recommended dosage of this stuff is 20 grams a day which i was told would work but since im not paying for it I was told to run 60 grams a day, workout today was intense probably because the old lady piss me off but then again when i do back and biceps its always intense great pump but nothing unusual i will keep everyone posted daily and i will take pictures daily of my progress no bullshi# any question feel free to ask.

I was just going by what you Said here... Stats 217lbs not 213lbs....

An Increase in Protein and Calories would get you the Same if not More.

One question. When did the Weight start to increase? And how much did you gain each week?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
the weight was 213.5 that was a typo and i was dieting down and listen im just stating my results homey not trying to persuade you one way or the other if you think the end doesnt justify the means than dont buy simple as that if you think you can acheive the same results by upping your protein by all mean do so whatever i tell you is not gonna matter the results i have seen so far however small you may think they are i believe come from folstaxan and i judge that from my past experience with other inhibitors.[peace !

Last edited:
BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright anabolic freaks hopefully everyone had a great day its your dark skin brother from another mother alright freaks did shoulders tonight and man i tried to lift till i past out absolutely blasted my delts man the pump was abnormal thats the word for it went up to 70s on front raises and 65s on side laterals boy i was pump [trying to get that traffic ticket off my mind i got friday hey the best way to do it is to hit them weights yeah i know boo-hoo right but your boy black dont cry unless you steal his chicken wings lol anyway back to my workout this was one of the best shoulder workouts i had in awhile hopefully it will get better i plan to add a little cardio in next week that should be a sight for sore eyes lol anyway enough of my rumblings holla at your boy black [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
If your Type-O's are this Bad your LOG sucks. Sorry. But this many type-O's is leading to incorrect information.

We need someone to log this stuff who paid for it. You got it for free and are cushioning the results.

This is what you have logged
Pro's: Increase in Hunger, Slight increase in Strength, and gain 7 lbs in the last 12 days. Got it for Free..

Con's: Non.. Since you didn't pay for it. You have nothing to lose. But your taking triple the Dose. That's $300 a Month.

Here is where I got 217lbs... Never did you say 213.5. These are not type-O's... A Type-O would be meaning to type 213.5 and you type 214.6. You never even tried to type a decimal. Or show that .5 after the 213lbs.

Dated 11-04-08: Gained Zero
day 2 weight still holding at 217 had and excellent workout today did chest and triceps great pump this stuff seems to give a good pump but it could be me wishing though so i will hold off on that assesment the stuff does seems to mess with your appetite it doesnt take me long to get full so thats a plus
nothing else to report no super bump in strength no explosion of hypertrophic muscle yet but its only day 2 so im gonna remain optimistic anyway any question from anyone please feel free to ask.
Dated: 11-08-08 No Gain
well its been a full week using folstaxan and nothing dramatic to report no strength increases no explosion of muscle hypertrophy but I have notice great muscle pumps in the gym
slight hunger increase but nothing out of the ordinary but its only been a week mind you that i am using 3x the required dose my body weight is holding at 217 same as when i began I will keep everone posted on this endeavor any question feel free to ask peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dated: 12-16-08 Gained Zero
No problem,well another day completed in my folstaxan journey had a real good workout today did shoulders great pump felt strong was able to hit the 65s for front raises felt easy couple of sets of 8s barbell shrugs went up to 520 so my strength seems to be improving i just hope it keeps going that way im going into my fifth consecutive week of using this stuff and so far so good theres has been no side effects so far but i will keep you all imformed my weight is holding at 217 pounds so i havent gain any weight since last week but i rather have the strength then mass anyday lol anyway im half sleep
ill holla at you muscle freaks later peace!!!!!!!!!
Dated 12-28-08 Gained 7lbs.. But all in the Last 12 days.
hey whats happening anabolic freaks its your brother from another mother ''black back with another log first thing first i worked back and biceps today and i was very focused and i had and extremely good workout went up to 320 on bent rows for and ugly 5 reps bone head descision should have stuck with 315 but hey im black and the only thing i do better then lifting weights is eat chicken anyway pump was freaking awesome people hey and when i went to v-bar rows the pump got that much greater i must say this there was no strength increase this week and my weight is at 224 pounds as of today but the workout still was freaking outstanding well enough of my mouth im gonna holla at you freaks later any question feel free to ask if i dont know i try to find out [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you scan the label of the Folstaxan tub? I want to see what they are saying is in it.
.Also everytime you mention you went up in weight. You never say what it was before. What did it come up from? These things are nice to now when reading a Log.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
look man i understand your frustrations but what i have log has been my results nothing i have said has been misleading to you but when i tell you i gain 11 pounds since this have started its the truth but listen i increase my calories substaintially and i also went back to doing heavy weight training im sorry if some of my imformation has been misleading maybe i should explain more the results has been accurate look im not the worlds best logger and i will try to be more imformative [thanks for saying my log suck ] makes me wanna do better [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
let me say this when i was running the anti-bodies my weight got up to 234 pounds so maybe the weight gains is just me gaining my reg mass back i dont know but its the truth believe it or not its up to you im not no salesman im a lifter

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Black I got your PM's. Can't PM anyone yet till I have more Post.

Can you Scan the Label for us to see? I'd like to see the Nutrition Facts label.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to download a couple pictures of it but i dont have a scanner cant get no real clear image

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well first off cell i cant get no real clear image of the nutritional facts as the label is so small its not coming out clear hey i tried but if you still want me to post the unclear photos let me know,anyway i had a good workout yesterday i did legs went up to 475 for 5 on squats but thats a far cry from my max i actually injured my knee squating 650 but thats another story .i feel as though my thighs are getting a little bigger and regaining a little strength partly because my knee is feeling alot better
i had alot of imflamation in my left knee but hey it is healing nicely.anyway i weighed myself last night and i am 222 pounds right know and i will weigh myself again in 10 days to see where my weight is at.sorry about the misimformation that i spoke but believe me this log is not bias one way or the other [anyway muscle freaks have a good New year and i hope everyone reach their goals and on that note im out peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Can you just type the info here for us to read?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
serving size 20g
calories 90 calories from fat 40
total fat 4.5g
saturated fat 1.5g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 200mg
sodium 150mg
total carbohydrate 0g
dietary fiber 0g
sugars 0g
protein 12g
vitamin a 0%
vitamin c 0%
calcium 15%
iron 20 %
allergen imformation: contains eggs
Warning:Not for use by females or anyone under the age of 18
Do not use if you have any allergies or hypersentivity to eggs.
Do not use if you have any medical conditions,if you are elderly, chronically ill or if you are taking any prescriptions or over the counter medications including but not limited to antidepressants [such as mao inhibitors ],stimulants allergy medications and medication for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular condition.Discontinue use if you experienced any side effects if you have trouble sleeping,do not take within 6 hours of sleeping.

there you go cell holla at me if you need anything else[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright muscle freaks its your homeboy black back with todays log my appetite continues to be extremely high im hungry all the time.im waking up 2 or 3 times at night eating which dont bother me because im bulking right know anyway went to the gym did chest and triceps was able to get 405 on the bench for 1 but my elbow has been bothering me even though it is starting to feel alot better .this product i think will do wonders for someone looking to add overall body mass because it causes your appetite to go threw the roof if you someone that dont want the extra gain in weight stay away.know the extra size i have put on have not and i repeat have not been all muscle but i have added size to my back ,legs and arms.i will continue to keep you all posted and i wish you all the best[peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Alright family its your boy black back with yet another log
had a good back and bicep workout real good pump strength was up was able to get 10 45 pound plates on the v-bar row for 5 reps which aint bad knowing that i dont use straps or nothing when i do back so im happy about that. My strength has improve in certain lifts but in others it hasnt,know i been using 3x the dosage hoping for something mind blowing and so far it hasnt happen yet when i say mind blowing i want sick hypertrophy everywhere not saying it want happen because i am seeing some results exspecially in the weight gain department but hey im like everyone else im looking for the nuclear bomb and maybe with more time it will happen know i must say this the same thing happen when i was on the anti-bodies when i was waiting for the abomination effect and it did not happen im hoping with time this will be different because i think i used the anti-bodies for a combine time of 4 or 5 months straight and this is said to have active follistatin in it so we will have to patiently wait but i know people want me to say this will make you a freak overnight,but it aint happening [I will continue on this path to becoming and African American superman no matter how long it takes trying to not let my one weakness myostatin destroy me even though it will get difficult but best believe black747 can handle it.PEACE MY ANABOLIC FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crepulance

Awards
Hahaha you da bomb black. Boy's been doing his **** and informing unbiased and legitimately. I like to hear that. Not the case with most sites.

Hey black, I have an unrelated question for you or others. What single excercise can I do to round and grow the lower outside corners of my chest. I can never seem to hit that area. Not sure how to describe more specifically. I mean the area on your outer chest below the nipple, right above the ribs. I can't cut that! Is that flys?? Or is there something much better?

Crep

Alright family its your boy black back with yet another log
had a good back and bicep workout real good pump strength was up was able to get 10 45 pound plates on the v-bar row for 5 reps which aint bad knowing that i dont use straps or nothing when i do back so im happy about that. My strength has improve in certain lifts but in others it hasnt,know i been using 3x the dosage hoping for something mind blowing and so far it hasnt happen yet when i say mind blowing i want sick hypertrophy everywhere not saying it want happen because i am seeing some results exspecially in the weight gain department but hey im like everyone else im looking for the nuclear bomb and maybe with more time it will happen know i must say this the same thing happen when i was on the anti-bodies when i was waiting for the abomination effect and it did not happen im hoping with time this will be different because i think i used the anti-bodies for a combine time of 4 or 5 months straight and this is said to have active follistatin in it so we will have to patiently wait but i know people want me to say this will make you a freak overnight,but it aint happening [I will continue on this path to becoming and African American superman no matter how long it takes trying to not let my one weakness myostatin destroy me even though it will get difficult but best believe black747 can handle it.PEACE MY ANABOLIC FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey i try to be fair and unbiased in all my logs even though i screwed up on the first day about my beginning weight its all cleared up know,but anyway on to your question i tend to carry alittle fat around my nipples its not gyno its just when i bulk up the first area that gets it is my lower chest what works for me is 2 things one is doing cables where you bring the cables in and upward motion instead of the traditional downward movement one good way of doing this is to grab a bench lean halfway off where your top half is leaning off the bench and perform your cables the other way if its not gyno is to lower your bodyfat [goodluck to you crep and by the way Happy New Year]peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha you da bomb black. Boy's been doing his **** and informing unbiased and legitimately. I like to hear that. Not the case with most sites.

Hey black, I have an unrelated question for you or others. What single excercise can I do to round and grow the lower outside corners of my chest. I can never seem to hit that area. Not sure how to describe more specifically. I mean the area on your outer chest below the nipple, right above the ribs. I can't cut that! Is that flys?? Or is there something much better?

Crep

Also Declines hit the Lower Chest. Most get enough development of the lower Chest by doing Flat Bench. Since your back tends to arch a little during flat bench you tend to naturally put your Flat Bench movement into a slight Decline. I am not saying arch your back on purpose. I'm just saying if you not getting the Lower Chest development you want. Add Decline to you Chest work out.

jakeweho

jakeweho

Awards
Dudes, I've just read this whole thread and it's all flames and arguments. It would be very helpful for Black or anyone else to run this stuff for a while and post results. This is one of the few good boards for reviewing new products and compounds, so someone please let it happen. On a side note, Bionic do you stay that lean all the time? If so how?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question to black. The powder tastes and smells like ass. What I did now on day 3 is mix it with my Karbolyn and protein shake to mask the taste. I take 1 scoop every night around 11.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could there be a tendon imbalance? Basically, you develop more muscle than your skeletal structure can handle?
Since tendon imbalances can be developed with steroids, I am thinking it can happen if this product actually works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
capnsavem Supplements 15