folstaxan

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
One thing i want to add is the increase in libido im getting from this stuff from my research with follistatin you think it
would kill your libido but so far it has not.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
no word as of yet but I was able to talk to the owner and he agreed to come on hear and answer question about the product so feel free to ask

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright good workout tonight had chest went up to 405 on flat was only able to get it once my best 435 for 3 so im gonna see if i can work my way back up to that and eventually surpass it this stuff seems to get better with each passing week the hunger increase is really starting to kick in but thats to be expected no lost of endurance when i workout and also im noticing and increase in my libido but that could change but i will keep you posted peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crepulance

Awards
Hahaha see, turkey and bologna or not, if you're crushing 400+ pounds on bench you definitely do NOT represent the average joe. Maybe the average joe in gold's gym. I definitely think the results will be much slower and more subtle on someone your size. Though it's still a good log and benchmark to have so keep at it. But I think real dramatic results would come from some skinny dude who hasn't really worked out. Even superhuman radio guy is ahead of the average man's curve in terms of build. You should ask Folstaxan owners to give a year's supply to a normal 150 or 160 pound guy who's not very muscular or athletic. It would be good to watch you two at the same time over the next few months. Those would be good results. To show it in extreme opposites.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey wassup crep that 405 is not my best but i am working at it and with the help of folstaxan i hope i can acheive that.

sa gringo

Awards
placed an order today and I live in San Antonio so I guess I should have it soon...

Crepulance

Awards
Gringo will you log your results for us consistently as you take it? How much you weigh now? And what's your current excercise regime and diet?

Crep

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
one thing i think that people will have to realize is that this is gonna take time the longer you use it the better you will like it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are there any inteactions, or things we shouldnt eat / take / drink while taking this?

mexmuscle

Awards
Actually you is correct and i do have a appointment on tuesday and i try to be completely honest with my doctor with what im putting in my body but i do appreciate the concern
Kepp us posted!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Alright muscle freaks its been almost 4 weeks of using folstaxan and the hunger effect is in full swing its not quite as bad as when i was using the anti-bodies but its starting to get close also the muscle pump im recieving is incredible it dont take long in the gym at all to get on swole i havent been able to squat like i want to because i hurt my left knee when i was squating 650 but i am still able to squat 405 for and easy 20 reps and my muscle are very sore the next day after working out so this stuff is having some effect in my body im actually loving it and will continue to keep everyone posted on my quest to destroy myostatin [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Crepulance

Awards
So why isn't Carl posting? So far, aside from a good pump, and a little lost fat, there's still no real data in terms of gains, etc. If there are so many people taking this stuff, why aren't there more people on these boards posting, etc. I would think if it worked at all, this and other bodybuilding boards would be flooded with results. Not to mention it would be all over the news and folstaxan would have enourmous investors and funding by now. None of which has happened yet, so as the weeks go by I'm starting to get more and more skeptical, and am thinking this stuff is no good. Not to say it can't be one day, but I think the current formula isn't providing any significant results whatsoever, so in terms of science, it simply doesn't work. Black, that's fine that you're really liking it, but liking something, or liking the feeling something gives you isn't scientific data or results in terms of gains. That's not saying anything bad about you or your reporting, just about the product itself. If anything it has a negative side effect of making you hungry. My personal opinion is that the jig is up, and this product is bunk and bogus. This is all of course only based on Black's experience (he is a big guy though, again maybe skinny guys would have a totally different result) But really, if a couple thousand people are using this product right now for a month already, and the boards and news aren't flooded with results, chances are, there aren't any. All seems just like wishful thinking. Peace

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
listen crep myostatin binding takes time the effects im describing to you gets better with each passing week when you lower myostatin one thing that happens is and extreme hunger effect so thats gonna happen and as far why people aint posting is probably skepticism they could be just waiting for me to say i gain 20 pounds of pure muscle but i will say this again that it takes time even with the anti-bodies which i have used also did not worked overnight if you are looking for a fast magic potion then myostatin binding aint it this stuff i beleive is doing what it supposed to do as evident by the hunger increase and the pump effect and trimming of fat it just take time common crep relax homeboy peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crepulance

Awards
Yeah, there are so many variables though Black that make me totally doubt the legitimacy and efficacy of the product and company. Read my post in MD in response to Rick and Carl. Peace

Crep

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
crep he is answering your question on MD anyway its been another day completed using folstaxan had a great workout today felt strong in the gym did shoulders was actually able to do barbell shrugs with 515 pounds for a couple sets man the pump i felt in my traps almost like eating a bucket of chicken love it that 515 on shrugs is my personal best but im sure i will beat it anyway any question holla at your boy peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
crep he is answering your question on MD anyway its been another day completed using folstaxan had a great workout today felt strong in the gym did shoulders was actually able to do barbell shrugs with 515 pounds for a couple sets man the pump i felt in my traps almost like eating a bucket of chicken love it that 515 on shrugs is my personal best but im sure i will beat it anyway any question holla at your boy peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! PRICELESS! :thumbsup:

Crepulance

Awards
Hey Black, yeah I left a response for him too on MD. Just so you know, none of what I say to Rick is what I feel about you or what you're doing. I think you're being a good man trying this stuff for the masses, I just have issue with their side of it.

Peace

Crep

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hopefully crep all your question get answered and im not upset with you at all tough question should be ask one thing i want to point out is that im starting to see the hardening effects in the shoulders and chest the muscles are starting to feel full and i love it little growth is starting to happen in the trap area as well had a talk with the owner and he said that within 6 mos to a year he plan to have a 80 percent pure follistatin product with a special delivery mechanism he also said pure follistatin taking orally without special delivery would be destroyed that is why they are planning to add the special delivery agent just a little imfo for the anabolic family members anyway i dont want no trouble from the mods so i try to leave names out so any questions holla at your boy

Last edited:
Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Good work Black! I appreciate the effort you're putting into this. But I have to agree with Crep to some degree. I don't doubt what you're reporting but it can also be attributed to placebo. The mind is VERY powerful. And as far as the product getting upgraded, basically what the owner's saying is that the current product (that you're taking) is worthless and gets destroyed by the gut. So why even bother continuing with the current formulation?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
you are right bionic but only time will tell as far as the gut destroying the protein right know i was told that this product is not pure follistatin as of right know it includes 37 other proteins and he believe that somehow the other proteins surrounding the follistatin was somehow allowing it to bypass the gut destruction and i will ask him that again to make sure i answered you correctly i believe placebo can only work for so long so eventually something gotta give bionic i will keep you all posted maybe i am a myostatin junkie lol hey good point bionic thats why i respect you

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
And I respect you back! Keep up the good fight!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BLACK747 again.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright fam its been another good day at the gym although it feels as though i hyper extended my elbow I did manage to do back and biceps today another outstanding pump in the gym i like what i feel when im taking folstaxan i dont know you just get that on feeling and its actually has increase my libido if its placebo than amen to placebo but time will tell once more people start logging this product then we will see there results compared to mine one thing i do want to mention about follistatin is that it binds to activins pretty strongly but there is actually a pharmaceutical com that has a activin inhibitor in clinicals trial for bone strenghtning and it safety record is pretty good the jist of it from what i can tell is that by binding activins a negative regulator of bone mass they was able to increase the bone mass of lab rats so i will keep my eye on that maybe folstaxan which contains follistatin will help people suffering from bone loss as well as muscle loss i dont know definately warrants more research i think anyway just a little imfo for you muscle freaks holla at me peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well i have put on overall size my weight is up 3 pounds since 9 days ago mainly because my appetite is threw the roof

Crepulance

Awards
Hey B, your boy Rick Green is getting torn to shreds over there on the MD forum. If I were you, you may want to hold off on continuing your trial, more and more evidence leaking in that this thing is a total sham. Peace

Crep

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
look crep there is alot going on with the prosource thing more than meets the eye i was told about that and its more of a legal issue as far as the guy not getting his product i do think thats f up i actually emailed the person in question so he could respond over there over the allegation the product is working for me so far and if it stop working than i will report that hey i have no quarrel with this company yet but i can say that whenever i do a log i try to be completely honest about it im not bias in this regard look homie i got to go to work so i will holla at you later

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
i work hard to build up a solid rep over here so i can try and help people in making and imformed decision on differ things if i find that this is a sham or whatever then i will report that but so far i havent

Crepulance

Awards
Hey black, I know, you know I never question your motives. What I'm saying is is that you haven't seen any results from the product in terms of what it's claiming to do. You said you gained three pounds cause you're appetite's been up and you've been eating more. And you said that it's giving you good pumps in the gym. But neither of those things are what folstaxan claim they are supposed to do, therefore it's not working. There are a lot of things out there that give you energy, a good pump, increase libido, and increase hunger. But that's not what this is supposed to do, so even those those are 'results' they're not good results, because it's not what the product implies that it does. The product implies it will increase your gains, that's ALL it implies it does, and it hasn't. Therefore it's a failure. A failure of concept. Even if it has these other side effects that you're getting and you enjoy, it doesn't matter, there are other things that accomplish those side effects, that's not what's supposed to make this supplement special. I know you're just logging your results and experiences, I'm just saying, the stuff's not working regardless of wether you like the product or not.

Crep

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
could I stack folstaxan with karbolyn? I think they will be great together but not because the karbolyn will help uptake the folstaxan better. I think it iwll be because your body will be able to use the karbolyn better with folstaxan
allowing those carbs to be put o use in building more muscle if you put on 5lbs in the month you use those two products with no/minimal fat gain.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
could I stack folstaxan with karbolyn? I think they will be great together but not because the karbolyn will help uptake the folstaxan better. I think it iwll be because your body will be able to use the karbolyn better with folstaxan
allowing those carbs to be put o use in building more muscle if you put on 5lbs in the month you use those two products with no/minimal fat gain.

Last edited:
BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hey fam whats up another log for my anabolic freaks did not get to the gym today had to work late but everything has been going well my appetite continues to be threw the roof im seeing some muscle growth exspecially in the back and trap area my libido still continues to be high so im enjoying that so the stuff seems to be working one thing i got to say is that i have not had any strength gains yet but hopefully that will change i will continue to post on here daily to let everyone know my results peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexmuscle

Awards
That is another good reason to wait some 6-12 months before I buy this product. I sense it works, but have no idea yet how good it may be, and for some 100 dollars per month, Id rather spend my supplement money on things I KNOW they work.

hopefully crep all your question get answered and im not upset with you at all tough question should be ask one thing i want to point out is that im starting to see the hardening effects in the shoulders and chest the muscles are starting to feel full and i love it little growth is starting to happen in the trap area as well had a talk with the owner and he said that within 6 mos to a year he plan to have a 80 percent pure follistatin product with a special delivery mechanism he also said pure follistatin taking orally without special delivery would be destroyed that is why they are planning to add the special delivery agent just a little imfo for the anabolic family members anyway i dont want no trouble from the mods so i try to leave names out so any questions holla at your boy

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures black pictures? I want to seeeeeeee.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
DJ i got pictures up already mex its your choice to wait or not
hopefully you follow the log and try to make and imformed decision this product is working to some degree it may not cause overnight miracles like we all wants but it is causing slow changes that i am seeing lets be honest its not a fast process and from all the other logs that i have did i tell people wait and see what happens .

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Hello again fam its your boy black back with todays log
went to the gym today and did chest and triceps only went up to 315 for like 3 sets of 10 followed by alot of reps and i must say my pump and strength today was good did not weigh myself but will do so next week so far so good even though this process has been slow but i am very optimistic again for those thats wondering should they buy this my answer is to examine the log from the beginning and make a decision if you think this is gonna work overnight you are sadly mistaken anyway enough of my big mouth i will holla at you anabolic freaks later peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
hey black
what other supps you using right now in conjunction with this
?

are you using whey powder post workout or just the folstaxan?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
when im doing a log i feel the only way to be truthful is to use the product alone

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I order 2 30 day supply but I am going wit 40 a day. 10:10:10:10 green from bb.com said I can do that.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Well good for you dj,alright muscle freaks its your boy black back with todays log on folstaxan hit the gym today did back strength was up slightly was able to do 315 for 6 on bent rows and 9 45s on the v-bar row same as what coleman does when you dont have a t-bar row machine anyway each set i felt stronger so im starting to see some strength gains in certain lifts but im gonne monitor this closely for the next several days to see if all my lifts are up or was this just a fluke no serious sides to report as of yet but if anything occurs i will post it and as always holla at your boy black if you got any question about folstaxan or myostatin in general [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sa gringo

Awards
Gringo will you log your results for us consistently as you take it? How much you weigh now? And what's your current excercise regime and diet?

Crep
Ya no worries on that...

I train for powerlifting and I weigh about 225 but compete in the 220's...

Still do not have the product but I just hit the 10-15 day window so I am thinking this week...

Also one quick noob question what is the MD forums? I saw it was asked earlier but could not find the answer...

sa gringo

Awards
and how come I can not PM until 10 post that is very frustrating...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
capnsavem Supplements 15