FOLLIDRONE Q and A

steel50

Awards
Considering your not a newbie to benefit from placebo, to gain 12lbs is very impressive. did bodyfat change? 217 at 8% is no slouch.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Considering your not a newbie to benefit from placebo, to gain 12lbs is very impressive. did bodyfat change? 217 at 8% is no slouch.
one of the aspects I really appreciate, the gaining while leaning, approximately 10% upon starting

steel50

Awards
So you gain aprox 15lbs of muscle, definitely impressive.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i cant speak for the weight gain yet but i used it last night before my squat session and i have to say it was impressive, by my standards....

my work sets where...

405 for 6
405 for 8!
275 for 20!

needless to say the pump was nasty in my vastus medialis (tear drop).... pump was so bad i layed on the floor for about 3min with my feet up to try to re-leave the pain.

iv got high expectations for this product. but as with any other BLR product iv used, im 100% sure it will be top notch.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
How about dosing 2 caps on 3 workout days and 1 can on off days. In result the bottle would last for 6 weeks. Or not a good idea?

jrz1

Awards
I'm a new member. 54 years old. Have lifted on and off for 10 years not to "body build" but just to maintain some degree of muscle as I age. I also bike for cardio. In fact my question concerning Follidrone is more for my biking than weight lifting. It seems one of the most mentioned positives of Follidrone is endurance. I recently moved to Denver from South Carolina and the combination of the altitude and mountains have challenged me in my biking. I am thinking that Follidrone, with its endurance/breathing impact will help with the altitude adjustment and its strength gain increase will help with the climbs. Am I thinking properly in believing it will help my biking?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I am sure you know, people train up here so they can increase their RBC and optimize their cardio and endurance due to our altitude. Continued training and acclimation will happen over time and before you know it, you will be stronger than ever.

Will you benefit from Follidrone from an endurance and recovery aspect in general? Most likely based on all reports and studies that have been done. Keep in mind all the benefits that it offers and it makes sense to add in. Improved lipid profile, endurance, recovery, strength increase, and cardiovascular support.

I just want you to understand that training in the CO altitude takes adaptation and not to expect to miraculously be training at the level you are used to because you took a supplement.

jrz1

Awards
Thanks for your quick reply! In your reply you mentioned that "people train up here" as if you live in Colorado. Is Black Lion Research located in Colorado?

jrz1

Awards
Cool. If you are in the Denver area, can I purchase directly from you?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I am just an online rep to help support BLR so people can get information and have questions answered. Sorry.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
read through a lot of reports/info on this originally when i scooped up my pre sale stash. X months later with an addition to the family, finally about to try it lol.

i know the conventional wisdom is to cut slow but i have no plan for that. im going to cut hard and fast and try to drop about 25lbs or so which would put me around 215 and hopefully cut up. going to use ostarine to help mitigate muscle loss, and wondering whats best use for the follidrone.
A-throw it in with the ostarine on my cut.
B-throw it in mid-late cycle of some good stuff after im done cutting and recuperate lost cutting gains that way by maximizing the cycle.

i obviously will need whatever help i can get since i dont plan on cutting "smartly." but i dont want to waste the potential of follidrone either. although any significant fat decrease/muscle retention wouldnt be a waste to me personally. any anecdotal/obvious answers to using it in this manner?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
read through a lot of reports/info on this originally when i scooped up my pre sale stash. X months later with an addition to the family, finally about to try it lol.

i know the conventional wisdom is to cut slow but i have no plan for that. im going to cut hard and fast and try to drop about 25lbs or so which would put me around 215 and hopefully cut up. going to use ostarine to help mitigate muscle loss, and wondering whats best use for the follidrone.
A-throw it in with the ostarine on my cut.
B-throw it in mid-late cycle of some good stuff after im done cutting and recuperate lost cutting gains that way by maximizing the cycle.

i obviously will need whatever help i can get since i dont plan on cutting "smartly." but i dont want to waste the potential of follidrone either. although any significant fat decrease/muscle retention wouldnt be a waste to me personally. any anecdotal/obvious answers to using it in this manner?
First I would recommend against a rapid cut. It's unhealthy and often your body rebels against it. You'll also for sure lose a large portion of muscle. I would recommend a long...16 to 20 week cut so you only need to lose approx 1 lb per week. At this rate you can comfortably cut and really.minimize muscle loss.

But it's up to you of course.
Follidrone will help you retain muscle. Make sure your test levels are high. Follidrone 2 caps every day 30 min before training and about the same time on non training days.
Make sure to keep protein very high. 2g per lb weight.
Drink 1 to 2 gal water daily.
Take a solid multi vitamin, extra c, fish oil etc.

Lots of meat and veggies. Fats sre also fine....cut cals from carbs.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
First I would recommend against a rapid cut. It's unhealthy and often your body rebels against it. You'll also for sure lose a large portion of muscle. I would recommend a long...16 to 20 week cut so you only need to lose approx 1 lb per week. At this rate you can comfortably cut and really.minimize muscle loss.

But it's up to you of course.
Follidrone will help you retain muscle. Make sure your test levels are high. Follidrone 2 caps every day 30 min before training and about the same time on non training days.
Make sure to keep protein very high. 2g per lb weight.
Drink 1 to 2 gal water daily.
Take a solid multi vitamin, extra c, fish oil etc.

Lots of meat and veggies. Fats sre also fine....cut cals from carbs.
well it will likely be more like 2.something lbs per week, after initial carb bloat drops off a nice chunk. i really dont see the justification for losing 1lb a week when i know i gain a lot more being able to bulk than i will lose cutting....which the key detail is here that im not natty. essentially, imo, i feel like theres more merit in minimizing time with a calorie deficit than there is worrying about muscle lost when i know i can gain it back easily. if not for any other reason than i hate cutting and the timing of my next run being when it is.

also keep in mind, ostarine is specifically being tested for muscle wasting, although in different circumstances, i feel this is one aspect of use that people overlook when talking about it.

im not telling you that youre wrong, only explaining my thought on this to gauge how questionable i may sound lol. perhaps i should re evaluate my mind set.

well ill be throwing in whatever random products i have been hoarding away, but overall my test is likely to be slightly supressed due to osta, hopefully that wont impact the use of folli but my guess is it will be negligible. but i think i will pair those 2 together.

and yes... no more baked treats and double sized potato servings. it will be quite the b word.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well it will likely be more like 2.something lbs per week, after initial carb bloat drops off a nice chunk. i really dont see the justification for losing 1lb a week when i know i gain a lot more being able to bulk than i will lose cutting....which the key detail is here that im not natty. essentially, imo, i feel like theres more merit in minimizing time with a calorie deficit than there is worrying about muscle lost when i know i can gain it back easily. if not for any other reason than i hate cutting and the timing of my next run being when it is.

also keep in mind, ostarine is specifically being tested for muscle wasting, although in different circumstances, i feel this is one aspect of use that people overlook when talking about it.

im not telling you that youre wrong, only explaining my thought on this to gauge how questionable i may sound lol. perhaps i should re evaluate my mind set.

well ill be throwing in whatever random products i have been hoarding away, but overall my test is likely to be slightly supressed due to osta, hopefully that wont impact the use of folli but my guess is it will be negligible. but i think i will pair those 2 together.

and yes... no more baked treats and double sized potato servings. it will be quite the b word.
No more baked treats my ass lol, better get on some Chef Bob recipes lol. They help keep binging to a minimum lol

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
No more baked treats my ass lol, better get on some Chef Bob recipes lol. They help keep binging to a minimum lol
at first i was like...is that a fat joke im really not that fat lmao...then i read the rest and was like aw yeayahh..lol touche man, good call.

fortunately the ol' lady has offered her protein baking services previously. time to make better use of my tasty protein stash.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(-)-epicatechin/Follidrone is being studied for muscle wasting diseases as well ;)
Its also been shown in studies to increase metabolism and fat loss.
Osta and Follidrone should be a great combo for cutting.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
(-)-epicatechin/Follidrone is being studied for muscle wasting diseases as well ;)
Its also been shown in studies to increase metabolism and fat loss.
Osta and Follidrone should be a great combo for cutting.
zing. guess my mind is made up then, and fortunately ive got the right compounds to do it with. maybe ill report back with results from this stack, i know ill lose some muscle but if its somewhat minimal im sure it will appeal to people as i know im not the only one that despises the cutting process.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, keep us posted. Im interested to see how well it works under such extreme circumstances.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hi guys.. currently I am taking Viron 1/day 5on2 off, and 2 pumps of formoren in the am. I am thinking about adding follidrone as well any advice on whats the best way to dose it with the other two? And what benefits would I see by stacking all 3... or it its not advisable to do so?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, since you know that Formeron is discontinued, that will be a short term plan dependent on how much you stocked. Follidrone and Viron is an excellent stack and recommended Follidrone dose is 2 caps per day, taking it 45-60min pre workout on training days.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Well, since you know that Formeron is discontinued, that will be a short term plan dependent on how much you stocked. Follidrone and Viron is an excellent stack and recommended Follidrone dose is 2 caps per day, taking it 45-60min pre workout on training days.
thanks for the info.. yeah I know, i was able to pick up 5 bottles so i have a little stocked up...

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
2 caps Ed? Iv only been takin 1.. Need to try 2 out and see. Just got 3 more bottles and want to get the most from my workouts.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
When do you recommend taking it on non training days ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps Ed? Iv only been takin 1.. Need to try 2 out and see. Just got 3 more bottles and want to get the most from my workouts.
Def should be doing 2 pwo.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
thanks!! definitely adding this in soon..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can follodrone be taken with a preworkout, say something like Hemavol or High Volume?

Thanks!
That's the way I take it. Usually 15 minutes
Before I take my pwo

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure yes.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you recommend taking it on non training days ?

Here is something I wrote before:

I can say it would be best taking Epicatechin on an empty stomach, and it is not just with Epicatechin but generaly catechins (studies shows).

If we look at the epicatechin study from 2015 (Concentration vs. time profile) after just one hour its at the highest concentration and pretty low 6 hours later (after ingestion).
So to make sure the concentration is stable, i would DEFF take multiple doses of Epicatechin daily.
As we can se on the graph, 200mg Epicatechin had MUCH higher peak than 100 or 50mg.(sum of Epi metabolites in plasma)
50mg Epicatechin = about 500 ųg/L (reached after 2 hours)
100mg Epicatechin = about 1300/1400 ųg/L (reached after 1 hours)
200mg Epicatechin = about 3700 ųg/L (reached after one hour).

We should NOT forget the half life of epicatechin (and as I said, the study showing the effect on follistatin last max 6 hours. About six 6 hours after ingestion the levels went back to baseline).

This is what a good friend of mine who is very knowledgeable wrote:

"This is because of the half life of (-)epi. It's about ~4 hours and the effects on follistatin appears to disappear a few hours after the last dose, so maybe 6 hours post your last dose, you have probably returned to baseline."

1: It would be best to take on an empty stomach
2: To hold the concentration high thru the day, EPI could be taken each 3-4hours apart thru the day. 3-4 times.
3:since concentation peak is highest 1 hour after ingesting, it could be good idea to take it 1 hour prior workout actually.

dysic

Awards
Does Follidrone cause any estrogen issues and would an AI be needed with it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No estrogen issues.
It does stack well with Letrone or Exotherm though.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its non hormonal. So, no it does not raise estrogen. You could stack an AI like Exotherm with it i you were trying
to do a cut or a recomp.