SNS PA & BLR Follidrone

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I’m looking for the upside of stacking these two supplements together. What can I expect ? Also , I’m open to any advice on supplements you think I should add , maybe replace , or stack together etc…. No Creatine I got an OAB and it makes me piss too much

I’m going to be running this two together as a stack First time running them. I’ll also be taking lecitine granules with my oatmeal every morning

My nutrition is on point , I am currently cutting and intermittent fasting with great results , I also train from home My home garage gym is stacked.

Other daily supplements I am taking are : B12/ amino acid injection E5D,
D3 , fish oil, Magnesium Glycinate , HumaPro, Marine Collagen& Collagen Type II,
( for some health issues —-> probiotics , hawthorn berry & cranactive )

Stim free pre workout Supplements :
Citrulline, Agmatine, Hanswolo, beta alanine, Karbolyn ( I don’t take all at once I mix up day by day )

Unopened supplements I have on hand and plan on running soon , still a few things I want to grab then decide what I’ll stack :
2x SNS Anacyclus, 1x BLR Letrone , 1xSNS Inhibit P, 1x SNS Phosphatidic Acid , 1x SNS Reduce XT

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great addition when cutting in order to help build and maintain muscle and strength when dieting.

For adding other things in, it really depends on what you're looking to add them in for.

If you're looking to add things in for building muscle, I would say Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, or Anabolic Effect.

If you're looking to add things in specifically for recomp, I would say Recomp20.

That's the stack I've been running is Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, and Recomp20.

Just last week, I added some fat loss product into my own regimen to try to do a quick cut over the next 6 weeks and my regimen for that is Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, and LipoVantage. A lot of people may choose one or the other between Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage; for me, I'm very strategic as to my reasoning with supplements, and I use Thermo Scorch in the morning and LipoVantage at night because it really helps me with appetite and I'm terrible about late night hunger.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great addition when cutting in order to help build and maintain muscle and strength when dieting.

For adding other things in, it really depends on what you're looking to add them in for.

If you're looking to add things in for building muscle, I would say Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, or Anabolic Effect.

If you're looking to add things in specifically for recomp, I would say Recomp20.

That's the stack I've been running is Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, and Recomp20.

Just last week, I added some fat loss product into my own regimen to try to do a quick cut over the next 6 weeks and my regimen for that is Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, and LipoVantage. A lot of people may choose one or the other between Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage; for me, I'm very strategic as to my reasoning with supplements, and I use Thermo Scorch in the morning and LipoVantage at night because it really helps me with appetite and I'm terrible about late night hunger.
Thanks bro. So how long will u run a cycle for ? I was actually looking at recomp 20 and pepti-plex earlier so funny you mention that. I’m thinking running 60 days cycles then off for a month or two and then re running another cycle

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You sure that’s your home? Looks like you may have stumbled into a powerlifting gym!

Also, does that sign really say “support violent dancing”?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro. So how long will u run a cycle for ? I was actually looking at recomp 20 and pepti-plex earlier so funny you mention that. I’m thinking running 60 days cycles then off for a month or two and then re running another cycle
My current plan for my Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, and Recomp20 run is 20 weeks but I may keep going if my results continue to build the way they are now.

I don't like to get into the mindset of like 60 days on, 60 days off - because if there is no actual need to cycle off of something, then coming off of it if I'm still doing very well on it is just kind of self defeating.

Like when I ran Anabolic Effect in the past, I was still getting better results every week and I wish I hadn't have stopped when I did.

The older I get, the less I am about experimenting and the more I am about just reaching my goals, especially after my accident because I've got a lot of making up to do.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
That's what I was thinking as well. I'm jealous of the set up!
Thanks brotha. I appreciate. A lot of money and patience and a wife who was totally fine with me using the garage. My thing was when we bought the house I told her idgaf what you do in the house all I ask is the garage for my gym she was like ya got it lol.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
You sure that’s your home? Looks like you may have stumbled into a powerlifting gym!

Also, does that sign really say “support violent dancing”?
Thank you also Brotha. I went above and beyond. All walls and ceilings insulated, installed a mini split heat ac system and a sounds system and TV it’s like home away from home.

yes the sign says Support Violent Dancing. It’s in reference to Hardcore music and hardcore mosh pits , NY Hardcore music … the band that first used the term was a band Called Bulldoze a NYHC band. Some heavy beatdown **** bro. Great gym music

JayNY2Fla

Awards
My current plan for my Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, and Recomp20 run is 20 weeks but I may keep going if my results continue to build the way they are now.

I don't like to get into the mindset of like 60 days on, 60 days off - because if there is no actual need to cycle off of something, then coming off of it if I'm still doing very well on it is just kind of self defeating.

Like when I ran Anabolic Effect in the past, I was still getting better results every week and I wish I hadn't have stopped when I did.

The older I get, the less I am about experimenting and the more I am about just reaching my goals, especially after my accident because I've got a lot of making up to do.
Makes sense bro. Thanks a lot for the input. Appreciate it. I dnt think I’ll cycle anythjng maybe just stay on it for a while as well if my gains are good

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
Thank you also Brotha. I went above and beyond. All walls and ceilings insulated, installed a mini split heat ac system and a sounds system and TV it’s like home away from home.

yes the sign says Support Violent Dancing. It’s in reference to Hardcore music and hardcore mosh pits , NY Hardcore music … the band that first used the term was a band Called Bulldoze a NYHC band. Some heavy beatdown **** bro. Great gym music
How much is a membership

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brotha. I appreciate. A lot of money and patience and a wife who was totally fine with me using the garage. My thing was when we bought the house I told her idgaf what you do in the house all I ask is the garage for my gym she was like ya got it lol.
I've been working on getting mine set up. We have a three car garage so one garage port is being turned into my home gym!

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I've been working on getting mine set up. We have a three car garage so one garage port is being turned into my home gym!
Good **** man. You should be able to get a good squat rack , some DBs and a cable pully machine ( or get a pully cable that attached to the rack) in that spot and a spot for some barbells and specialty bars. Get some wall control to hang your accessories from.

how far have you gotten ? Any equipment yet? Also if you are trying to save money there are a lot of great companies out there that make quality sht. Don’t feel u need to blow bank on Rep and Rogue and Prime etc. if ya need any tips or advice I can help ya bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good **** man. You should be able to get a good squat rack , some DBs and a cable pully machine ( or get a pully cable that attached to the rack) in that spot and a spot for some barbells and specialty bars. Get some wall control to hang your accessories from.

how far have you gotten ? Any equipment yet? Also if you are trying to save money there are a lot of great companies out there that make quality sht. Don’t feel u need to blow bank on Rep and Rogue and Prime etc. if ya need any tips or advice I can help ya bro
I've got a power rack with lat pull down accessory, hex bar, barbell, bumper plates, flooring, dumbbells, EZ curl bar, flat bench, adjustable bench, and accessories for my lat pull down pulley. Need to organize it better and hang up all my accessories and barbell on the wall to clear some floor space.