GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
written by @sns8778 .. I saw him posted this .. thought it was a cool idea to create a thread that we can all reference when need be to try out new or stacking stuff.

POST # 1 - Muscle Builders/TBoosters
POST # 2 - Fat Loss.

Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
Recomp (Building Muscle/Losing Fat):

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat Loss Formulas - Stimulant Free - Fat Loss & Appetite Control:
Fat Loss Formulas - Stimulant based - Energy, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss:
Fat Loss - Topical/td:
Fat Loss - Single Ingredient Products:

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've just been bookmarking his individual lists like this as I see them posted. Thank you for one comprehensive list!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just been bookmarking his individual lists like this as I see them posted. Thank you for one comprehensive list!
np
yeah same here .. figured it would be easier this way to track it down .. and will try to keep up and update as new products come along lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for posting this list.

I need to do a listing for some other types of products.

I'm going to be going back to doing more articles in the near future, and some of them will be comprehensive lists like this. I'll make sure to add links to them to this thread.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I was wondering, is it possible to take all the main ingredients from each supplement to create a super anabolic product?
Example:
SR10X
Peptistrong
Mediator 50P Phosphatic Acid
Chlorophytum Borivilianum
Analcyclus Pyurethrum DC
Korean Mistletoe Extract
ApiPure
EpiPure

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, I was wondering, is it possible to take all the main ingredients from each supplement to create a super anabolic product?
Example:
SR10X
Peptistrong
Mediator 50P Phosphatic Acid
Chlorophytum Borivilianum
Analcyclus Pyurethrum DC
Korean Mistletoe Extract
ApiPure
EpiPure
It wouldn't really make sense to because to put just the ones that you mentioned all in one product, you'd be looking at a minimum of 18 capsules per day and that would be without including many of the other great ingredients that are included in the formulas that aren't on the list above - and one would really be short changing themselves by missing out on those other ingredients and how they work in the overall formulas.

Plus, to do what you're thinking, you'd be looking at a protein size tub full of capsules and you'd be looking at a several hundred dollar product.

I think that you'll already find that we have the most comprehensive formulas available.

I think its much, much better to offer a variety of comprehensively formulated products at great prices, so that people people can select the products that best suit their individual needs and goals, and their budget.

There's a lot more that goes into formulation than some people realize, and its not just picking a bunch of ingredients and dumping them into a formula together. It's important to think about the desired # of capsules per day, the desired selling price, and very importantly, how many of the ingredients in particular formulas work together.

A lot of our formulas are very complex in the way that they work, and the way that ingredients in the formulas work together.

Just to give you a few examples:
  • Anabolic XT is a very popular product with great feedback, but you only listed one of the 9 active ingredients that are in that formula, SR10X. SR10X is a great ingredient, but it by itself is not going to do what Anabolic XT does as a total product.
  • You listed Chlorophytum Borivilianum, which is a great ingredient and is in Growth Factor XT, but its been clinically shown to work better with Mucuna for increasing growth hormone levels, plus there are 8 other ingredients in that formula including EZGABA which itself is one of the highlight ingredients.
  • You listed EpiPure, which is in Epi-Plex, but the new version of Epi-Plex is a lot more popular than the original because it also includes VasoFlo+ which is great for pumps, blood flow, and endothelial and cardiovascular health.
  • PeptiStrong - this is probably one of the best examples - because there is a lot more to Pepti-Plex than just PeptiStrong and you can see it in the feedback of the product. Even Price Plow mentioned it in one of their PeptiStrong articles, that Pepti-Plex is like an anti-aging & longevity natural anabolic because it helps with muscle health, healing, recovery, senescent cell clearance, and a lot more things that you wouldn't get with just PeptiStrong alone.
Those are just some examples about how its not just taking different ingredients and dumping them in a product, its about making sure that the formulas include the correct ingredients at the correct dosages in order for them to work together and deliver the best results.

It was a good question though, so I wanted to provide a detailed answer for you.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It wouldn't really make sense to because to put just the ones that you mentioned all in one product, you'd be looking at a minimum of 18 capsules per day and that would be without including many of the other great ingredients that are included in the formulas that aren't on the list above - and one would really be short changing themselves by missing out on those other ingredients and how they work in the overall formulas.

Plus, to do what you're thinking, you'd be looking at a protein size tub full of capsules and you'd be looking at a several hundred dollar product.

I think that you'll already find that we have the most comprehensive formulas available.

I think its much, much better to offer a variety of comprehensively formulated products at great prices, so that people people can select the products that best suit their individual needs and goals, and their budget.

There's a lot more that goes into formulation than some people realize, and its not just picking a bunch of ingredients and dumping them into a formula together. It's important to think about the desired # of capsules per day, the desired selling price, and very importantly, how many of the ingredients in particular formulas work together.

A lot of our formulas are very complex in the way that they work, and the way that ingredients in the formulas work together.

Just to give you a few examples:
  • Anabolic XT is a very popular product with great feedback, but you only listed one of the 9 active ingredients that are in that formula, SR10X. SR10X is a great ingredient, but it by itself is not going to do what Anabolic XT does as a total product.
  • You listed Chlorophytum Borivilianum, which is a great ingredient and is in Growth Factor XT, but its been clinically shown to work better with Mucuna for increasing growth hormone levels, plus there are 8 other ingredients in that formula including EZGABA which itself is one of the highlight ingredients.
  • You listed EpiPure, which is in Epi-Plex, but the new version of Epi-Plex is a lot more popular than the original because it also includes VasoFlo+ which is great for pumps, blood flow, and endothelial and cardiovascular health.
  • PeptiStrong - this is probably one of the best examples - because there is a lot more to Pepti-Plex than just PeptiStrong and you can see it in the feedback of the product. Even Price Plow mentioned it in one of their PeptiStrong articles, that Pepti-Plex is like an anti-aging & longevity natural anabolic because it helps with muscle health, healing, recovery, senescent cell clearance, and a lot more things that you wouldn't get with just PeptiStrong alone.
Those are just some examples about how its not just taking different ingredients and dumping them in a product, its about making sure that the formulas include the correct ingredients at the correct dosages in order for them to work together and deliver the best results.

It was a good question though, so I wanted to provide a detailed answer for you.
Thanks bro! Appreciate your response.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend