SNS PEA Relief

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all here is a link to the product write up and thread
@sns8778 for the great detail and write up!

I ordered 2 bottles of this from DPS. Started using it January 28th 2024.
My dosing has been 1 cap AM - 1 cap PM
this last week I have been taking it along with fish oil.
Age-37
Bodyweight-224
Training- full body split 4 days a week

During the time I have been dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder area that has caused some numbing in my left arm. I still have the pinched nerve but has been far less painful or annoying. I say that because last summer I dealt with this on my right side and it was far more uncomfortable.
I have also been noticing that my lower back just normal pain and stiffness has been improving a lot, I will update on this as I get more into the run. Also worth noting I have some nasty varicose veins on my right leg, not that it really hurts but I can usually feel some dull aches and such from it time to time. Last few weeks there has been nothing from my right leg! Another thing I would like to note, no headaches. Not like I got a lot or all the time but just have noticed lately I have not had a headache at all.

I will post updated on here as I continue my usage and I plan to order a multi pack from SNS before I run out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting. I'm really glad that you're liking PEA Relief and that its helping you.

This is a great product and its good for so many more benefits that people realize.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for posting. I'm really glad that you're liking PEA Relief and that its helping you.

This is a great product and its good for so many more benefits that people realize.
Was wondering say if someone was feeling some back pain or other kind of issue is there a benefit or any issues to double up on dosages for a while?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was wondering say if someone was feeling some back pain or other kind of issue is there a benefit or any issues to double up on dosages for a while?
I think so because it’s something that building up levels in the body makes it more beneficial.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all here is a link to the product write up and thread
@sns8778 for the great detail and write up!

I ordered 2 bottles of this from DPS. Started using it January 28th 2024.
My dosing has been 1 cap AM - 1 cap PM
this last week I have been taking it along with fish oil.
Age-37
Bodyweight-224
Training- full body split 4 days a week

During the time I have been dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder area that has caused some numbing in my left arm. I still have the pinched nerve but has been far less painful or annoying. I say that because last summer I dealt with this on my right side and it was far more uncomfortable.
I have also been noticing that my lower back just normal pain and stiffness has been improving a lot, I will update on this as I get more into the run. Also worth noting I have some nasty varicose veins on my right leg, not that it really hurts but I can usually feel some dull aches and such from it time to time. Last few weeks there has been nothing from my right leg! Another thing I would like to note, no headaches. Not like I got a lot or all the time but just have noticed lately I have not had a headache at all.

I will post updated on here as I continue my usage and I plan to order a multi pack from SNS before I run out.
I’m assuming I have a pinched nerve also, numbness in right hand when I wake up. Can make it come and go as I reposition myself laying on one side or the other. I know you and I both wear a harness at work. Do you think that might be the cause? Constant weight pulling on the trap area? My neck sounds like it has sand in it when I turn left to right etc. If I try to really rep out, 0 RIR, I get a pain in my head from my neck. Do you get that at all? Keep the details coming. I’ve been living w this for years and had stopped lifting for a few yrs because of it. I was at the point of 2 chiro adjustments a week just to stay in the gym. Now I’m just trying to lift around the pain/discomfort

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m assuming I have a pinched nerve also, numbness in right hand when I wake up. Can make it come and go as I reposition myself laying on one side or the other. I know you and I both wear a harness at work. Do you think that might be the cause? Constant weight pulling on the trap area? My neck sounds like it has sand in it when I turn left to right etc. If I try to really rep out, 0 RIR, I get a pain in my head from my neck. Do you get that at all? Keep the details coming. I’ve been living w this for years and had stopped lifting for a few yrs because of it. I was at the point of 2 chiro adjustments a week just to stay in the gym. Now I’m just trying to lift around the pain/discomfort
I don’t wear a harness near as much as I used to, so I kinda rule that one out for myself.

I think mine has been a combination, no matter of facts to this just what I think is happening.

My posture is poor when I’m at a desk/I drive a lot and I think my posture is poor there too.
Kinda thinking that shurgs are what has been triggering my pinched nerves but I can’t comfirm that.
Sometimes if I’m going all out on certain movements I can get a pain, mine is like by the shoulder blade closer to the middle of the back. That seems to be my spot, I try and roll a tennis ball around there and wowsers can tell that’s an issue spot.

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can lean into a corner of a cabinet and find a spot that almost makes me collapse

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are getting referral pain down into the hand and it feels in between the shoulder blades is knotted it could be knots or trigger points in the serratus posterior superior.

A lot of times when people feel pain there though and have it down the arm and in hands/fingers I find the neck and particularly the scalenes need some work.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update 1 bottle in and started my next.

I feel this keeps getting better with time. Far less aches and pains, stiff/sore muscles in the lower back are almost non existent anymore. Overall I have nothing but positives for this product! I have also added Pepti plex to go along and am excited to see how the combination works together.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update 1 bottle in and started my next.

I feel this keeps getting better with time. Far less aches and pains, stiff/sore muscles in the lower back are almost non existent anymore. Overall I have nothing but positives for this product! I have also added Pepti plex to go along and am excited to see how the combination works together.
How many caps a day on the PEA?

I scrolled up and saw 1 cap a.m. and one cap p.m.🤪