SNS PEA Relief - Palmitoylethanolamide 600 mg. - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Pain Relief & Inflammation Support
Ultra-Potent 600 Mg. Per Capsule

PEA Relief Rendering (FRONT).png
PEA Relief (SUPP FACTS).png

Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a naturally occurring fatty acid amide that has been rapidly gaining in popularity and is commonly used for supporting the relief of pain and inflammation.

Palmitoylethanolamide has over 350+ clinical studies and has been shown to help with a variety of different types of pain including arthritis and joint pain, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, sciatica & lower back pain, migraines, irritable bowel, and more.

PEA Relief Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Pain Relief Support
  • Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • 600 Mg. Clinically Researched Dosage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Palmitoylethanolamide?
Palmitoylethanolamide (commonly abbreviated as PEA), is a substance produced naturally in the body that can be isolated from a variety of foods. In the body, this fatty acid amide binds to a receptor in the cell nucleus known as the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor. It plays a very important role within the cells in response to pain.

Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown in studies to demonstrate benefits for chronic pain and a variety of different types of pain including nerve pain, inflammatory pain, and more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How does Palmitoylethanolamide Work?
Palmitoylethanolamide has been heavily researched and information about how it works, and its potential benefits is ever evolving. As of the time of writing this, it is estimated to have been the subject of at least 350+ studies.

There have been many established mechanisms by which Palmitoylethanolamide is thought to work, many of which will be mentioned below in this write up. However, it is widely believed that this incredible ingredient may also work in other ways that haven’t been established yet.

A few examples of mechanisms of action of Palmitoylethanolamide are that it plays a role in reducing inflammation, reducing mast cell activation, enhancing endocannabinoid activity, and having positive effects on several different types of receptors in the body that influence pain perception.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s Examine the Potential Benefits:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palmitoylethanolamide has such a vast array of potential benefits that an entire series of articles could be written on it. For the purposes of this write up, we will attempt to touch on a variety of them but will keep the amount of detail brief for ease of readability and space constraints.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natural Pain Relief & Inflammation Support:
Palmitoylethanolamide is found naturally in the body and its levels increase when tissue damage occurs.

Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to help reduce inflammation and pain associated with a variety of conditions including arthritis, neuropathic (nerve) pain, injuries, migraines, and chronic pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia, lower back pain, sciatica, and more.

One study found that when people took a daily supplement of 600 mg. of Palmitoylethanolamide, 88% reported being able to move around more comfortably and 82% reported a 50% or greater reduction in pain severity within 3 weeks.

A very interesting and unique aspect of Palmitoylethanolamide is that it helps support pain relief and inflammation in quite a few different ways, making it a multi-faceted approach to natural pain relief and inflammation support.

COX-2:
Research has shown that levels of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) are elevated during periods of pain and inflammation, including neuroinflammation.

Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to work by inhibiting the production of inflammatory mediators, such as cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and interleukin-1β (IL-1β). It has also been shown to stimulate the production of anti-inflammatory factors, such as IL-10.

Endocannabinoid System:
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endocannabinoid-like lipid mediator that plays an important biological role within cells in response to pain. It has extensively documented anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used for supporting the relief of pain and inflammation.

Endocannabinoids are released by the body to help control the immune response when there is an injury or inflammation. Palmitoylethanolamide helps increase the levels of endocannabinoids in the body, ultimately leading to reduced pain and inflammation.

Nerve Pain:
Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to reduce the release of inflammatory chemicals and reduce overall nerve inflammation. This makes it unique in its role of being able to help with certain types of pain that many other natural supplements aren’t able to, such as sciatica and carpal tunnel.

Palmitoylethanolamide has also been reported to inhibit the release of proinflammatory mediators from activated mast cells and reduce mast cell recruitment and activation at sites of nerve injury. Palmitoylethanolamide treatment has even been shown to inhibit microglial activation and mast cell recruitment to the spinal cord following peripheral nerve injury, spinal cord neuroinflammation, or spinal cord injury.

Joint Health & Mobility:
Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown in numerous clinical studies to support a reduction in arthritis related pain, inflammation, and stiffness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lower Back Pain & Sciatica:
Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown in studies to help with lower back pain and sciatica. In one study on people with lower back pain and sciatica, for every seven patients treated, approximately four received significant pain relief with PEA supplementation.

Carpal Tunnel:
Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to help with nerve pain, and a study on Palmitoylethanolamide in people with carpal tunnel syndrome found improved sleep and decreased pain with its use.

Migraines:
Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to effectively reduce pain during migraines in some people. The mechanism of action of Palmitoylethanolamide is not entirely clear but is thought to involve the regulation of inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandins and cytokines.

In a 2022 study, 25 patients with migraines were given Palmitoylethanolamide. The study found that the number of days with headaches decreased from 10 per month to 6.6 per month and that pain medication use was also reduced. Another study done on children over the course of three months showed that supplementing with Palmitoylethanolamide cut migraine frequency in half while also decreasing their severity.

Cognitive Health & Nootropic Support:
Palmitoylethanolamide is a natural fatty acid that is made in the brain and has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects.

Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown to stimulate healthy brain cells, reduce inflammation in the brain, and to help protect neurons from excitotoxicity, oxidative stress, and cell death induced by inflammatory mediators.

It has also been shown to help support neurobehavioral functions, including memory and learning, by reducing oxidative stress and pro-inflammatory marker expression as well as rebalancing glutamatergic transmission.

Healthy Aging:
The term healthy aging can mean different things to different people, and many of the benefits of Palmitoylethanolamide discussed in this section may meet many people’s definitions.

Combating inflammation is a popular topic in terms of longevity and anti-aging discussion, and Palmitoylethanolamide has exciting potential for its natural anti-inflammatory potential.

In addition, Palmitoylethanolamide is believed to act as an anti-aging supplement by helping to protect cells from oxidative damage, which is a leading reason of why people age.

Oxidation occurs when cells are exposed to free radical activity and damage, which can lead to cell death. This can be contributed to by the way we eat, many of the bad habits that we may have, or other environmental factors such as air pollution, and much more. Palmitoylethanolamide may help to reduce this damage by scavenging free radicals and reducing overall inflammation in the body.

Athletic Performance & Recovery:
Palmitoylethanolamide may support improved athletic performance and recovery by helping to reduce inflammation and promoting healing. It has also been shown to support improved protein synthesis.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gut Health – Leaky Gut, Irritable Bowel, and More:
Studies have shown that Palmitoylethanolamide may protect the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, reduce inflammation, and support the regulation of processes such as gut movement and digestion.

Leaky Gut:
The gut barrier helps keep harmful toxins from being absorbed into one’s bloodstream, which can have adverse effects on one’s brain and body.

Studies indicate that Palmitoylethanolamide may improve gut permeability and be helpful for those who have a leaky gut, a condition where the gut barrier is impaired. Leaky gut has been associated with migraines, fibromyalgia, autoimmune conditions, and more.

Inflammatory Bowel:
Many researchers view Palmitoylethanolamide as a promising ingredient for inflammatory bowel disorders due to its ability to reduce inflammation via multiple pathways.

Irritable Bowel:
Palmitoylethanolamide may support a reduction in symptoms of irritable bowel by helping improve gut permeability and inflammation.

A recent clinical study showed that people with irritable bowel syndrome experienced a reduction in abdominal pain with Palmitoylethanolamide.

Cardiovascular Health Support:
Palmitoylethanolamide is and has been the subject of a number of studies showing that it has the potential to support heart health in a number of ways.

A recent study’s conclusion stated:
The present study demonstrates that Palmitoylethanolamide protects against atherosclerosis by promoting an anti-inflammatory and pro-resolving phenotype of lesional macrophages, representing a new therapeutic approach to resolve arterial inflammation.

Immune Health & Respiratory Health Support:
Palmitoylethanolamide has been shown in studies to help support improvements in symptoms of influenza and respiratory infections and has also been shown to contribute to a reduction in the overall number of days of reported sickness.

Palmitoylethanolamide possesses anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce the production of pro-inflammatory signals and support inhibiting the activation of immune cells involved in inflammation. The beneficial effects of PEA on immune function have been documented in over 350 peer-reviewed studies.

A review paper from 2013 concluded that studies on over 4000 patients documented the safety and efficacy of PEA against colds and flu. Based on the data, they concluded that PEA should be considered in the treatment of respiratory tract infections.

There have been a number of papers published and at least one study suggesting that Palmitoylethanolamide may have beneficial effects on Covid and Long Covid symptoms.

Allergy Support:
Allergic reaction symptoms are the immune system’s response to a perceived threat. When exposed to a trigger (allergen), the body releases histamine, which can cause symptoms such as itching, swelling, and increased mucus production.

Palmitoylethanolamide is thought to help support allergy relief by reducing the release of histamines from mast cells.

How to Use PEA Relief:
PEA Relief should be used daily for best results.

Many people will see results quickly with PEA Relief, but most people start to see the most significant results with Palmitoylethanolamide start in 2 to 4 weeks and increase and get better with time as Palmitoylethanolamide levels build up in the body.

Stacking and Synergy:
SNS PEA Relief can be used with Joint Support XT, Elite Curcumin, Theracurmin XT, Focus XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, &/or a wide variety of other SNS products to help you reach your health and fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEA Relief is available now and already at or on the way to select retailers, and is available for any retailers that wish to carry it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEA Relief - 90 Veg Caps:

PEA Relief - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

PEA Relief - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the write up. I was somewhat familiar with the pain relief properties of PEA, but I wasn't aware of a lot of the other benefits mentioned in the write up. Any thoughts on using this and Recovery Fix or would that be too much PEA?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the write up. I was somewhat familiar with the pain relief properties of PEA, but I wasn't aware of a lot of the other benefits mentioned in the write up. Any thoughts on using this and Recovery Fix or would that be too much PEA?
I initially had started researching it for the pain relief and anti-inflammatory benefits myself and the more I looked into it the more I was surprised how much research there has been on it for so many different things and how overlooked it is.

No, it can definitely be stacked with Recovery Fix.

PEA Relief is 600 mg. per capsule and the suggested use is 1 to 2 capsules per day.

Recovery Fix has 600 mg. in it, so I think it would be great to take an additional capsule of PEA Relief per day with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This sounds super cool, going to have to pick some up. Don’t think I’ve used this before. 👍
Thanks. It's a really cool ingredient.

We use it in the Recovery Fix formula and feedback on that is fantastic. But while researching it for that, I had started to read about how it was good for so many other different things and its fascinating how well researched it is and how many studies there are on it for a variety of things.

Companies have to be careful saying much about Covid or long Covid in their write ups, but there's some really good info on its potential to help with long Covid.

I think sometimes people just think of inflammation as something to do with aches and pains, but don't think about the big picture of systemic inflammation or internal inflammation like in the lungs or neuroinflammation.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another great product that I will be ordering! Thanks Steve!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This stuff sounds exactly like what I need at the end of a meet prep. Between the pounding training and the PEDs, and usually the diet even, the body takes a beating. Having something to help protect from atherosclerosis, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory/improved recovery - and as a bonus, might help with the inevitable back pain and arthritis I have in my ankle when the squats get heavy.

This stuff was totally off my radar, but I think I’m going to get a 3 pack. I’m excited!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff sounds exactly like what I need at the end of a meet prep. Between the pounding training and the PEDs, and usually the diet even, the body takes a beating. Having something to help protect from atherosclerosis, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory/improved recovery - and as a bonus, might help with the inevitable back pain and arthritis I have in my ankle when the squats get heavy.

This stuff was totally off my radar, but I think I’m going to get a 3 pack. I’m excited!
I think this would great for you, especially with your style of heavy training.

I think this is a good one for a lot of people - I think people tend to only think of inflammation when they're already hurting versus ever thinking about or helping to combat the internal inflammation that can be going on behind the scenes. And in this case, there's so much research for it being good for so many more benefits - things that can help people in both the general health community, and may be even more significant for people using PED's like you said.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow cannot believe I missed this stuff. Reduction in neuroinflammation is an amazing thing that I cannot stress the importance of

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow cannot believe I missed this stuff. Reduction in neuroinflammation is an amazing thing that I cannot stress the importance of
Thanks. I was pretty bummed at how overlooked this thread was. It takes a lot of time and a lot of work to do super in depth and comprehensive write ups like that, to not get hardly any discussion or interaction on them anymore.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was pretty bummed at how overlooked this thread was. It takes a lot of time and a lot of work to do super in depth and comprehensive write ups like that, to not get hardly any discussion or interaction on them anymore.
I've been taking it about a week, along with Recovery Fix. Been holding up to a pretty high training volume better than I would have expected, and it seems like few nagging injuries are improving

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of 3 releases
I've been taking it about a week, along with Recovery Fix. Been holding up to a pretty high training volume better than I would have expected, and it seems like few nagging injuries are improving
Thank you. It's a great ingredient.

This was one that I was really hoping would have gotten more discussion here - just in the sense of it does so much that its unique and I thought it would be cool to be able to discuss and I thought it would give people here that really enjoy supplements something new and unique to talk about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This was one of 3 new releases so far this year.

For anyone that missed the others as well, they are:

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty interested on how this can help benefit nerve pain. Could this also help on pinched nerve issues?
Also wondering and I know this is probably each person dependent. Is one cap a day dosing sufficient or should it be 2? Wondering if this could be a 1 month supply or 2. Have been working on a order list and this is on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty interested on how this can help benefit nerve pain. Could this also help on pinched nerve issues?
Also wondering and I know this is probably each person dependent. Is one cap a day dosing sufficient or should it be 2? Wondering if this could be a 1 month supply or 2. Have been working on a order list and this is on it.
I thought the nerve pain aspects were very interesting too. I would think it could help, based on it showing improvements with some of the nerve pain that it has been shown to help with.

I think that between 1 and 2 caps, it will depend on the person and also what they're using it for.

I've been using 600 mg. in Recovery Fix and I've posted a lot about how it helps my leg - and looking into the information deeper for this write up helped my understanding more on how it has. When this came out, I started taking 1 per day, so for me, that's equivalent to taking 2 per day total since Recovery Fix has 600 in it too.

I'm very interested in what I read related to the neuroinflammation aspects and also long Covid aspects bc I'm still dealing with some issues from getting Covid during my post concussion period. Sabroxy has helped and its improved, but still is nowhere near what I was like before so I'm very anxious to see if going up to 1200 mg. will help with that.

I think another benefit of 2 per day is that this builds up with time, so I think 2 per day will give results faster since the accumulation period should be shortened.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought the nerve pain aspects were very interesting too. I would think it could help, based on it showing improvements with some of the nerve pain that it has been shown to help with.

I think that between 1 and 2 caps, it will depend on the person and also what they're using it for.

I've been using 600 mg. in Recovery Fix and I've posted a lot about how it helps my leg - and looking into the information deeper for this write up helped my understanding more on how it has. When this came out, I started taking 1 per day, so for me, that's equivalent to taking 2 per day total since Recovery Fix has 600 in it too.

I'm very interested in what I read related to the neuroinflammation aspects and also long Covid aspects bc I'm still dealing with some issues from getting Covid during my post concussion period. Sabroxy has helped and its improved, but still is nowhere near what I was like before so I'm very anxious to see if going up to 1200 mg. will help with that.

I think another benefit of 2 per day is that this builds up with time, so I think 2 per day will give results faster since the accumulation period should be shortened.
Awesome thank you for the detailed reply. I agree the nerve part has me pretty intrigued and curious to see if I can see some improvement. I think I’ll use the 2 caps a day.

do you just pop the 2 caps in one dose or split it up? Guessing no issue taken with meal or with out? Also going to be ordering this and M-test (one of my favorites) so figure I’ll ask if there any issues if taken together?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
This is one of 3 releases

Thank you. It's a great ingredient.

This was one that I was really hoping would have gotten more discussion here - just in the sense of it does so much that its unique and I thought it would be cool to be able to discuss and I thought it would give people here that really enjoy supplements something new and unique to talk about.
I'm really intrigued by the cognitive health and immune boosting potential. I was aware of the antiinflammatory properties, and am already starting to appreciate those aspects starting to kick in, but having other health benefits on top of that is fantastic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome thank you for the detailed reply. I agree the nerve part has me pretty intrigued and curious to see if I can see some improvement. I think I’ll use the 2 caps a day.

do you just pop the 2 caps in one dose or split it up? Guessing no issue taken with meal or with out? Also going to be ordering this and M-test (one of my favorites) so figure I’ll ask if there any issues if taken together?
You're very welcome.

I personally split dosages up morning and night. I don't think that's a must, I just am always a fan of spacing dosage out to help keep things in my system most efficiently.

With or without food should be fine.

No issues at all taking it with M-Test. I'm really glad that you like M-Test; I use it year round so anything I take is taken with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really intrigued by the cognitive health and immune boosting potential. I was aware of the antiinflammatory properties, and am already starting to appreciate those aspects starting to kick in, but having other health benefits on top of that is fantastic.
I'm in the same boat - I was aware of the anti-inflammatory properties from when I researched it to include in Recovery Fix, but I didn't do a super deep dive into the other aspects of it then. The more I looked into it, the more I realized how super well researched this ingredient is.

I think its a great example of one that got so stereotyped for one thing that people overlook its benefits for other things.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Something I have definitely noticed in the last few days, is that I feel "looser" if that makes sense. Much less stiffness in the mornings, even after a hard lift. Always feel like I've just finished a light foam rolling/stretching session. It's a very nice feeling. Not sure if it's the PEA, the Recovery Fix or a combo of both, but I'm liking it

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something I have definitely noticed in the last few days, is that I feel "looser" if that makes sense. Much less stiffness in the mornings, even after a hard lift. Always feel like I've just finished a light foam rolling/stretching session. It's a very nice feeling. Not sure if it's the PEA, the Recovery Fix or a combo of both, but I'm liking it
That in and of itself is very interesting. I do feel tight and stiff usually so this might be a winner

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely interested and even more so due to some recent developments. I have a bottle of Recovery Fix, but may grab some of this to play with dosing soon.

I appreciate the deep dive with this because I definitely didn’t realize how much there was out there about this ingredient.

I think these threads don’t get a ton of traction because a lot of people pretend they care about the nuances of these things, but they honestly don’t understand a lot of it and just parrot what they’ve heard on podcasts and videos so they have trouble forming their own thoughts.

You just need someone to read your write ups in an authoritative voice on a podcast or YouTube video. 😆

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely interested and even more so due to some recent developments. I have a bottle of Recovery Fix, but may grab some of this to play with dosing soon.

I appreciate the deep dive with this because I definitely didn’t realize how much there was out there about this ingredient.

I think these threads don’t get a ton of traction because a lot of people pretend they care about the nuances of these things, but they honestly don’t understand a lot of it and just parrot what they’ve heard on podcasts and videos so they have trouble forming their own thoughts.

You just need someone to read your write ups in an authoritative voice on a podcast or YouTube video. 😆
Oh if Randy Savage was still alive

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was one of 3 new releases so far this year.

For anyone that missed the others as well, they are:

I just recommended CEL Edge Joint to a friend off mine who couldn't take SNS Joint XT because
he is allergic to shellfish and that has glucosamine but CEL Edge Joint doesn't. This PEA is something
I'm gonna have to look into because I'm always looking for supps that help with joint, tendons, and
inflammation.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just recommended CEL Edge Joint to a friend off mine who couldn't take SNS Joint XT because
he is allergic to shellfish and that has glucosamine but CEL Edge Joint doesn't. This PEA is something
I'm gonna have to look into because I'm always looking for supps that help with joint, tendons, and
inflammation.
For neuroinflammation alone! It's surprising common for people to have low grade neuroinflammation and this can cause autoimmune issues and more. A very overlooked health issue

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought the PEA for nuero inflammation. I for some for my wife for her RA. Not sure if it’s helping her yet because it’s currently one of those times where it’s really acting out and in instances like that even steroids don’t help much

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So about a week in on PEA relief. Here are some things I’m noticing.

-I have some real nasty varicose veins on my right leg. They dont hurt like a real bad pain but just kinda a dull aching on and off. I have not noticed any dull aches in the last few days. I will be keeping an eye on that because nothing has really worked for that.

- I have been dealing with a nerve issue neck/shoulder area that has caused some numbness and tingling in my left arm. I have noticed a less nerve pain in the neck shoulder region, and it’s really a lot better. (The reason I touch on this issue is I dealt with the exact same issue on my right side, about 3-4 months ago.)

so far I am very impressed and excited to see how this will improve as time goes on!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

-I have some real nasty varicose veins on my right leg. They dont hurt like a real bad pain but just kinda a dull aching on and off. I have not noticed any dull aches in the last few days. I will be keeping an eye on that because nothing has really worked for that.

- I have been dealing with a nerve issue neck/shoulder area that has caused some numbness and tingling in my left arm. I have noticed a less nerve pain in the neck shoulder region, and it’s really a lot better. (The reason I touch on this issue is I dealt with the exact same issue on my right side, about 3-4 months ago.)

so far I am very impressed and excited to see how this will improve as time goes on!
very nice and glad to hear its working .. hopefully all the nerve pain will subside over time or come to a percentage where you dont even notice that you had it.

can you share your dosage and time of the day take it ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Really glad to hear that you're liking it and that its helping you.

Were you going to set up a review thread on it? I was thinking that you mentioned that in another thread.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really glad to hear that you're liking it and that its helping you.

Were you going to set up a review thread on it? I was thinking that you mentioned that in another thread.
Yes I will be doing one, figure at the 2 week mark I will make one and then update throughout the 2 bottles on hand. As I predict it’s going to just improve as time goes on.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
very nice and glad to hear its working .. hopefully all the nerve pain will subside over time or come to a percentage where you dont even notice that you had it.

can you share your dosage and time of the day take it ?
I think it will it’s already making faster improvements compared to my previous nerve issue that was almost identical.

I dose my first cap upon waking empty stomach. Weekday that is 4:30am next dose is 4pm empty stomach.
Weekend is just whenever I wake up, afternoon the same time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it will it’s already making faster improvements compared to my previous nerve issue that was almost identical.

I dose my first cap upon waking empty stomach. Weekday that is 4:30am next dose is 4pm empty stomach.
Weekend is just whenever I wake up, afternoon the same time.

i see nice, notice any focusing benefits ? i notice i zoom in my tasks and gets focused to get shyt done

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I will be doing one, figure at the 2 week mark I will make one and then update throughout the 2 bottles on hand. As I predict it’s going to just improve as time goes on.
I'm looking forward to following along. Very glad that its helping you.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i see nice, notice any focusing benefits ? i notice i zoom in my tasks and gets focused to get shyt done
If it has I have not picked up on that part yet. I will keep an eye on that though! Sounds like that’s working good for you.

what dosing are you running?

Sundownkid

Awards
Just wanted to say, highly recommend taking PEA with a fat source to improve bioavailability, I’ve used 1000mg with good results for muscle strain

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it has I have not picked up on that part yet. I will keep an eye on that though! Sounds like that’s working good for you.

what dosing are you running?
this specific i have ran it for 10days and noticed good focus/recovery ..no pain.

testing out theacurim and new joint support ..so didnt wanted this to overlap.
but i did morning upon waking up around 6-7am and then next cap 2-4pm .. and felt it was good.. if some injury or pain occurs i can see it bumping to 3caps .. but didnt feel like i needed it

i did run Muscle addiction - recovery fix and got couple of people in gym on it as well and they all love it including myself

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I received 2 bottles of PEA along with 2 bottles of Joint Edge 4 days ago. I had ear surgery (ear canal rebuild/remove chlosteoma) 6 days ago. The surgery has forced me to sleep on my right side (bad shoulder) - I usually sleep on my left side but that’s the ear I had surgery on. I was waking up with my right shoulder in pain until today- things feel great. I know it’s only been 4 days but I’m looking forward to adding these to my staple of products if they work this well. I’ll report back in another week. Good stuff @sns8778 !

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 weeks in on first bottle and definitely noticing less aches and pain. Back has been feeling the best it has in a long time. Also have noticed I have had no headaches.

Will be putting up my product review today and I will update there for the rest of this bottle and my next.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 weeks in on first bottle and definitely noticing less aches and pain. Back has been feeling the best it has in a long time. Also have noticed I have had no headaches.

Will be putting up my product review today and I will update there for the rest of this bottle and my next.
I'm going to get a bottle. I deal with sciatica and other back issues just with age. What's your dosage? I was thinking 1 cap AM / 1 cap PM?