CEL Joint Edge - Fast Acting Proven Joint Support - Feel the Difference in As Little as 5 Days!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fast Acting Proven Joint Support
Feel the Difference in As Little as 5 Days

Joint Edge Rendering (FRONT).png
Joint Edge Supp Facts.png

Joint Edge is an ultra-potent joint support supplement that contains 7 clinically researched branded ingredients including 6 branded ingredients, all in a convent 2 capsule per day formula.

500 mg. NEM® Eggshell Membrane
250 mg. CurcuPrime®
250 mg. TamaFlex®
200 mg. Hyaluronic Acid
100 mg. Boswellin® Super
25 mg. AstraGin®
10 mg. Bioperine®

Fitness enthusiasts and those living a healthy lifestyle have many health advantages going for them, but it can certainly take a toll on the joints and connective tissues.

Just as it’s important to use supplements to give you an edge for performance, results, and improved body-composition, it’s also important to use cutting edge high-end supplements to help protect your joints in order to help you be able to do the things that you love.

Joint Edge Highlights/Supports:
  • Joint Health & Comfort
  • Joint Mobility & Flexibility
  • Increased Range of Motion
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Benefits
  • Inflammation Reduction & Cartilage Protection
  • Improvements in Joint Stiffness & Increased Flexibility
  • Reduced Discomfort Following Exercise & Daily Activities
  • Better Mobility – Faster Walking Distance & Time, Stair Climbing, & Lower Body Strength
  • Ideal for Hands, Wrists, Shoulders, Knees, Back, Neck, Elbows, Hips, Ankles, & More
  • Contains 7 Clinically Researched Ingredients including 6 Branded Ingredients
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Benefits – Works in as Little as 5 Days!
Don’t let joint pain slow you down – give yourself an edge – Joint Edge.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEM® Eggshell Membrane – 500 mg
NEM® is an eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and effectiveness studies for joint health. Multiple human studies have shown fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility in as little as 7 to 10 days with a 500 mg. daily dose, the exact dose that is in Joint Edge.

NEM® has been shown in clinical studies to help reduce exercise induced pain and stiffness and to help protect against cartilage breakdown. It has also been shown to support healthy articular cartilage and surrounding synovial tissue by nourishing joints, as well as by supporting a balanced immune response to typical daily wear and tear.

Clinical studies have shown that NEM® can help to promote normal joint comfort and flexibility, usually within 7 to 10 days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CurcuPrime® – 250 mg.
Tetrahydrocurcumin, sometimes abbreviated 4-HC, is a major metabolic constituent of curcumin that is commonly believed to be responsible for many of curcumin’s benefits.

Tetrahydrocurcumin has similar, if not stronger, properties to curcumin and it also helps overcome the poor oral bioavailability issues associated with curcumin.

Researchers have also shown that Tetrahydrocurcumin may reduce pro-inflammatory indicators like interleukin-1, interleukin-6, TNF-⍺, and prostaglandin E2.

CurcuPrime® Tetrahydrocurcumin is a branded ingredient from NNB Nutrition and is 100% naturally sourced and is extracted for purity and consistent potency from batch to batch.

TamaFlex® – 250 mg.
TamaFlex® is the first plant-based blend of Tamarind Seed and Turmeric Root Extracts clinically shown to provide fast acting and long lasting joint relief. Clinical results in healthy subjects show that TamaFlex® is safe and effective in improving joint health, stiffness, and mobility in as little as 5 days.

As of the time of writing this, TamaFlex® has 3 published human studies involving over 300 participants.

Clinical studies in humans on TamaFlex® highlights/supports:
  • Fast acting, long lasting, and protective benefits.
  • Improvements in pain, stiffness, and ease of doing daily activities.
  • Joint flexibility, function, and comfort.
  • An increased range of motion in the joint.
  • Improvements in joint stiffness and increased flexibility.
  • Reduced discomfort following exercise and daily activities.
  • Improvements in functional performance in climbing up and down stairs.
  • Inflammation reduction and cartilage protection as demonstrated in key biomarkers.
  • Better mobility – faster walking distance and time, stair climbing, & lower body strength.
  • Reduced joint discomfort and increased function and flexibility in as little as 5 days!
TamaFlex® has been proven to be an effective new tool for optimal joint health & improved mobility.

Hyaluronic Acid – 200 mg.
Hyaluronic Acid is compound that is present in every tissue in the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. It is an important constituent of joint fluid, where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces.

Hyaluronic Acid is often taken as a supplement both to support joint health and lubrication as well as to promote retinal, skin, and hair health.

Boswellin® Super – 100 mg.
Boswellin® Super is obtained from the gum of Boswellia Serrata trees, commonly known as Frankincense, which has been used for its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.

In modern times, the most common uses for Boswellin supplements are for their anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata has an anti-inflammatory action much like conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used for inflammatory conditions but without the side effects commonly associated with conventional NSAIDS. This makes Boswellia Serrata one of the most popular natural ingredients available for inflammation. However, not all Boswellia Serrata ingredients are equal as there are many different standardizations available and many lack the level of active ingredients to deliver on the potential of this awesome ingredient. That is why we picked Boswellin® Super for a very specific reason.

What makes Boswellin® Super so special?
Boswellin® Super is a specific form of Boswellin that is standardized for 50% β-Boswellic acids of which 30% is Acetyl-11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). There are four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids identified in Boswellin® Super: β-Boswellic Acid, Acetyl-β-Boswellic Acid, 11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid, and Acetyl-11-keto-β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). The significance of having such a high concentration of AKBBA is that AKBBA is reported to have the most potent anti-inflammatory action and is also reported to be active against a large number of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and bronchial asthma.

Note: Many dietary supplements on the market mislead consumers by quoting research on an ingredient but then not including the dosage of the ingredient that was used in the studies or hiding the mg. of the ingredient in a proprietary blend. Joint Edge contains a dosage of Boswellin® Super that has been used in studies and that is recommended by the patent holder for its joint support benefits.

AstraGin® – 25 mg.
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great ingredients in Joint Edge for maximum results.

Bioperine® – 10 mg.
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® is included in Joint Edge because it has been shown in clinical studies to help increase the absorption of curcumin and boswellin, and also to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum results out of all of the other awesome ingredients in the comprehensive Joint Edge formulation.

Stacking & Synergy:
Joint Edge can be taken with M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Nattybolic, Super Swole, Cloma-Plex, LipoVantage, or a wide variety of other CEL products to help you reach your health & fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL Joint Edge is available now. Some retailers already have it in stock or on the way, and its available for any others to order that would like to carry it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL Joint Edge - Intro Sale:

For a limited time, save 20% off of Joint Edge including off of already discounted multi-packs.

Coupon code: jointedge20

Valid thru: Midnight EST - January 21st - or While Supplies Last

Joint Edge - 60 Veg Caps
- Normal Price: 39.99
- Intro Sale Price: 31.99

Joint Edge - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.98)
- Intro Sale Price: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)

Joint Edge - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 209.99 (save 29.95)
- Intro Sale Price: 167.99 (save an additional 42.00 for a total savings of 71.95)

Joint Edge - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 399.99 (save 79.89)
- Intro Sale Price: 319.99 (save an additional 80.00 for a total savings of 159.89)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Steve how does this this compare to Joint Support xt?
Joint Edge and Joint Support XT are both great products, and could be taken together if people wanted to.

This is kind of like M-Test and Optimize-T in a way - both are great products, but contains different ingredients and one may work better for one person and the other may work better for another, plus make for an awesome stack.

Plus, like in the above M-Test/Optimize-T scenario, here on AM most people look at SNS and CEL as being the same, but they are different companies and 95%+ of the general market doesn't know of any relation between the two, so sometimes its important to have products under both brands for their own customer base.

I always approach this as trying to create equally effective and great products, but make them different enough to where they could appeal to different people.

A big example of that in this case is TamaFlex, which is a very trending and popular joint support ingredient. TamaFlex is being pushed heavily by some big brands and is very popular, so Joint Edge gives people that are interested in trying it a chance to use it along with other great ingredients at a much better price than they will find it in other brands.

Whereas Joint Support XT is a great product and works so well that I wouldn't even consider changing the formula bc people like it so much.

Both products have NEM Eggshell Membrane, which is my favorite joint support ingredient.

Both products have Boswellin Super, which I strongly feel is the best form of boswellin for joint support. I thought about using a different type in Joint Edge, but I honestly just think that Boswellin Super is better and priced better than others.

The form of curcumin is different between them:
- Joint Support XT has C3 Curcumin Complex, the most researched advanced form of curcumin.
- Joint Edge has CurcuPrime which is Tetrahydrocurcumin.
^^^ One person may like one better whereas the other person may respond better to the other.

I think that Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are the two best joint support supplements on the market and that people can't go wrong either way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the subject of TamaFlex, I want to point out how great of a value Joint Edge is.

TamaFlex supplements start at 39.99 to 49.99 for just basic ones and go up from there.

Joint Edge provides the full clinically efficacious dosage of TamaFlex, NEM, Boswellin Super, and more for 39.99 or less.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do not intend to derail this thread - I am simply asking a question. Cissus quadrangularis was, at one time, an internet darling for joint pain. There must be a reason that it is not used on these products. Do you mind me asking what that is?

kid amnesiac

Awards
I do not intend to derail this thread - I am simply asking a question. Cissus quadrangularis was, at one time, an internet darling for joint pain. There must be a reason that it is not used on these products. Do you mind me asking what that is?
I’m guessing because it’s a large dose & Steve wants to stick to a certain number of capsules per dose. SNS’s cissus product could easily be stacked with this

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m guessing because it’s a large dose & Steve wants to stick to a certain number of capsules per dose. SNS’s cissus product could easily be stacked with this
That makes sense. I am a fan of SNS and CEL (and Steve), so my comment was most certainly not a criticism, just a question.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. That is correct - a big part of the appeal of Joint Edge is that it is a convenient 2 capsule per day formula.

Cissus XT is a great product and can be stacked with Joint Edge &/or Joint Support XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are several reasons, but the main one is as Kid Amnesiac mentioned above - that Cissus XT is a 4 capsule per day formula by itself and can be easily stacked with Joint Edge &/or Joint Support XT.

Joint Edge is a 2 capsule per day formula - which is a big part of its appeal, especially to contain 6 branded ingredients.

Joint Support XT is a 4 capsule per day formula and an awesome product.

It makes much more sense to let a consumer choose to add Cissus XT to their joint support supplement stack than to add an extra 4 capsules to either of those formulas because for the mainstream public, once a formula exceeds 4 capsules per day, you lose a significant amount of your customer base because of it.

Another reason is that Cissus is great for tendon, ligament, and joint pain, but I feel like it really shines with tendons and ligament pain moreso and that Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are both better options for actual joint pain.

Lastly, Cissus in general is no longer as popular as it used to be - not because of any fault of its own - but bc of so many BS brands claiming to offer it and not meeting label claims or using inferior raw materials and then people not seeing results from it and then saying it doesn't work, so others assuming it doesn't work - when they really weren't using a good quality Cissus to begin with. I wrote a detailed post on the reputation of ingredients being hurt bc of stuff like that within the last couple of days in the Tell Us What You Want From Us thread - about how people buy things from companies that don't meet label claims and then blame the ingredients for not working, when they really aren't even buying the ingredient to begin with.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another great looking product. I'll be ordering soon! Thanks Steve!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks great Steve, my aging joints are eager for this!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well well, this looks amazing. I'm not sure which looks better, between this and the SNS stuff...

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Joint Edge and Joint Support XT are both great products, and could be taken together if people wanted to.

This is kind of like M-Test and Optimize-T in a way - both are great products, but contains different ingredients and one may work better for one person and the other may work better for another, plus make for an awesome stack.

Plus, like in the above M-Test/Optimize-T scenario, here on AM most people look at SNS and CEL as being the same, but they are different companies and 95%+ of the general market doesn't know of any relation between the two, so sometimes its important to have products under both brands for their own customer base.

I always approach this as trying to create equally effective and great products, but make them different enough to where they could appeal to different people.

A big example of that in this case is TamaFlex, which is a very trending and popular joint support ingredient. TamaFlex is being pushed heavily by some big brands and is very popular, so Joint Edge gives people that are interested in trying it a chance to use it along with other great ingredients at a much better price than they will find it in other brands.

Whereas Joint Support XT is a great product and works so well that I wouldn't even consider changing the formula bc people like it so much.

Both products have NEM Eggshell Membrane, which is my favorite joint support ingredient.

Both products have Boswellin Super, which I strongly feel is the best form of boswellin for joint support. I thought about using a different type in Joint Edge, but I honestly just think that Boswellin Super is better and priced better than others.

The form of curcumin is different between them:
- Joint Support XT has C3 Curcumin Complex, the most researched advanced form of curcumin.
- Joint Edge has CurcuPrime which is Tetrahydrocurcumin.
^^^ One person may like one better whereas the other person may respond better to the other.

I think that Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are the two best joint support supplements on the market and that people can't go wrong either way.
Joint support xt has been a staple for a while now.. I like to always add in some MSM and I feel like it can’t be a better stack :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joint support xt has been a staple for a while now.. I like to always add in some MSM and I feel like it can’t be a better stack :)
I love Joint Support XT too and its a staple for me. I did start adding Joint Edge to it myself, so I'm curious to see how much of a difference I'll be able to see with it.

MSM is one of those things that works great for some people and not at all for others. I have had reactions to sulfur drugs in the past, so I've been scared to try it ever since myself.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the subject of TamaFlex, I want to point out how great of a value Joint Edge is.

TamaFlex supplements start at 39.99 to 49.99 for just basic ones and go up from there.

Joint Edge provides the full clinically efficacious dosage of TamaFlex, NEM, Boswellin Super, and more for 39.99 or less.
i was just gonna say .. this is such a great deal.

yeah i saw this at GNC during Xmas for $45-50 just for tamaflex

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i wonder what the ORAC of tetrahydorcurcuminoids is. stuff from curcumin can be off the charts. i think it was demothoxycurcumin that rated over 500,000/gram, compared to what a few thousand for your total daily serving of vegetables

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is awesome I love joint support XT so going to have to give this a try!
There are several reasons, but the main one is as Kid Amnesiac mentioned above - that Cissus XT is a 4 capsule per day formula by itself and can be easily stacked with Joint Edge &/or Joint Support XT.

Joint Edge is a 2 capsule per day formula - which is a big part of its appeal, especially to contain 6 branded ingredients.

Joint Support XT is a 4 capsule per day formula and an awesome product.

It makes much more sense to let a consumer choose to add Cissus XT to their joint support supplement stack than to add an extra 4 capsules to either of those formulas because for the mainstream public, once a formula exceeds 4 capsules per day, you lose a significant amount of your customer base because of it.

Another reason is that Cissus is great for tendon, ligament, and joint pain, but I feel like it really shines with tendons and ligament pain moreso and that Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are both better options for actual joint pain.

Lastly, Cissus in general is no longer as popular as it used to be - not because of any fault of its own - but bc of so many BS brands claiming to offer it and not meeting label claims or using inferior raw materials and then people not seeing results from it and then saying it doesn't work, so others assuming it doesn't work - when they really weren't using a good quality Cissus to begin with. I wrote a detailed post on the reputation of ingredients being hurt bc of stuff like that within the last couple of days in the Tell Us What You Want From Us thread - about how people buy things from companies that don't meet label claims and then blame the ingredients for not working, when they really aren't even buying the ingredient to begin with.
Also appreciate this information!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This, 1000%. I used a lot of cissus back in the day, and I never got much out of it in terms of joint pain relief, I did however find great benefit from larger doses when rehabbing from various ankle tendon/ligament issues. Specifically remember it helping tremendously when I was rehabbing after an ankle surgery.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is an impressive formula. Only other product I see with tamaflex is from GNC, half the dose compared to this and lol the price. Thanks for putting this together!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is an impressive formula. Only other product I see with tamaflex is from GNC, half the dose compared to this and lol the price. Thanks for putting this together!
about to go in GNC and educate "workers" on tamflex lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I'm glad that you like the formula.

For anyone that does the math on just the TamaFlex and NEM portions of this, they'd be looking at about 70 dollars just for the amount of those two ingredients that are in this formula - and that's not including the other ingredients in it.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I'm glad that you like the formula.

For anyone that does the math on just the TamaFlex and NEM portions of this, they'd be looking at about 70 dollars just for the amount of those two ingredients that are in this formula - and that's not including the other ingredients in it.
I'm going to have to try this in the near future. Joint Support XT is great, and I have my entire family taking it, but it gives me some GI issues (it's a me thing, nobody else in my family has any issues with it). Would love to have something comparably effective that my GI system handles better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to have to try this in the near future. Joint Support XT is great, and I have my entire family taking it, but it gives me some GI issues (it's a me thing, nobody else in my family has any issues with it). Would love to have something comparably effective that my GI system handles better.
Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are both great products - its hard to go wrong either way.

I am not going to stop taking Joint Support XT, but did add in Joint Edge. Not everyone will have any need to stack the two, but with a lifetime of wear and tear and the damage of getting ran over by an SUV, my body appreciates all the help it can get.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are both great products - its hard to go wrong either way.

I am not going to stop taking Joint Support XT, but did add in Joint Edge. Not everyone will have any need to stack the two, but with a lifetime of wear and tear and the damage of getting ran over by an SUV, my body appreciates all the help it can get.
Keep us posted, i have someone on JointXT + CissusXT stack .. a little over a year and they love it might have them test out joint edge in near future .. yeah he swears by jointXT on how much it helps him daily

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The eggshell membrane ingredient is pretty interesting. I have heard of it before but this is the first product I have seen with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The eggshell membrane ingredient is pretty interesting. I have heard of it before but this is the first product I have seen with it.
NEM Eggshell Membrane is a great ingredient and we use it in Joint Support XT and Joint Edge.

We were one of the first companies to use it in a supplement on the sports nutrition side of things.

In formulating Joint Edge, I wanted to make it different that Joint Support XT because we needed a joint product under both brands and I wanted them to both be great products but be different - but NEM is my favorite joint ingredient and I just couldn't justify leaving it out. So its a common ingredient in both but the other ingredients are fairly different.

TamaFlex is one I think you would find interesting and has had some good studies on it and is very popular.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NEM Eggshell Membrane is a great ingredient and we use it in Joint Support XT and Joint Edge.

We were one of the first companies to use it in a supplement on the sports nutrition side of things.

In formulating Joint Edge, I wanted to make it different that Joint Support XT because we needed a joint product under both brands and I wanted them to both be great products but be different - but NEM is my favorite joint ingredient and I just couldn't justify leaving it out. So its a common ingredient in both but the other ingredients are fairly different.

TamaFlex is one I think you would find interesting and has had some good studies on it and is very popular.
Still reading about the tamaflex but was very impressed with the results from the horse study.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks great, might be my first multi pack I buy from you. Not that I haven't made many repeat purchases, but the 3 pack intro deal seems really solid and something I could use more as a staple!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This looks great, might be my first multi pack I buy from you. Not that I haven't made many repeat purchases, but the 3 pack intro deal seems really solid and something I could use more as a staple!
Price wise sns is amazing. And yeah my joints have been abused in the past so I need to get on this too lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Price wise sns is amazing. And yeah my joints have been abused in the past so I need to get on this too lol
Looks like I might've missed out on the intro sale discount code @sns8778?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:
NEM® Eggshell Membrane – 500 mg
NEM® is an eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and effectiveness studies for joint health. Multiple human studies have shown fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility in as little as 7 to 10 days with a 500 mg. daily dose, the exact dose that is in Joint Edge.

NEM® has been shown in clinical studies to help reduce exercise induced pain and stiffness and to help protect against cartilage breakdown. It has also been shown to support healthy articular cartilage and surrounding synovial tissue by nourishing joints, as well as by supporting a balanced immune response to typical daily wear and tear.

Clinical studies have shown that NEM® can help to promote normal joint comfort and flexibility, usually within 7 to 10 days.

CurcuPrime® – 250 mg.
Tetrahydrocurcumin, sometimes abbreviated 4-HC, is a major metabolic constituent of curcumin that is commonly believed to be responsible for many of curcumin’s benefits.

Tetrahydrocurcumin has similar, if not stronger, properties to curcumin and it also helps overcome the poor oral bioavailability issues associated with curcumin.

Researchers have also shown that Tetrahydrocurcumin may reduce pro-inflammatory indicators like interleukin-1, interleukin-6, TNF-⍺, and prostaglandin E2.

CurcuPrime® Tetrahydrocurcumin is a branded ingredient from NNB Nutrition and is 100% naturally sourced and is extracted for purity and consistent potency from batch to batch.

TamaFlex® – 250 mg.
TamaFlex® is the first plant-based blend of Tamarind Seed and Turmeric Root Extracts clinically shown to provide fast acting and long lasting joint relief. Clinical results in healthy subjects show that TamaFlex® is safe and effective in improving joint health, stiffness, and mobility in as little as 5 days.

As of the time of writing this, TamaFlex® has 3 published human studies involving over 300 participants.

Clinical studies in humans on TamaFlex® highlights/supports:
  • Fast acting, long lasting, and protective benefits.
  • Improvements in pain, stiffness, and ease of doing daily activities.
  • Joint flexibility, function, and comfort.
  • An increased range of motion in the joint.
  • Improvements in joint stiffness and increased flexibility.
  • Reduced discomfort following exercise and daily activities.
  • Improvements in functional performance in climbing up and down stairs.
  • Inflammation reduction and cartilage protection as demonstrated in key biomarkers.
  • Better mobility – faster walking distance and time, stair climbing, & lower body strength.
  • Reduced joint discomfort and increased function and flexibility in as little as 5 days!
TamaFlex® has been proven to be an effective new tool for optimal joint health & improved mobility.

Hyaluronic Acid – 200 mg.
Hyaluronic Acid is compound that is present in every tissue in the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. It is an important constituent of joint fluid, where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces.

Hyaluronic Acid is often taken as a supplement both to support joint health and lubrication as well as to promote retinal, skin, and hair health.

Boswellin® Super – 100 mg.
Boswellin® Super is obtained from the gum of Boswellia Serrata trees, commonly known as Frankincense, which has been used for its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.

In modern times, the most common uses for Boswellin supplements are for their anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata has an anti-inflammatory action much like conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used for inflammatory conditions but without the side effects commonly associated with conventional NSAIDS. This makes Boswellia Serrata one of the most popular natural ingredients available for inflammation. However, not all Boswellia Serrata ingredients are equal as there are many different standardizations available and many lack the level of active ingredients to deliver on the potential of this awesome ingredient. That is why we picked Boswellin® Super for a very specific reason.

What makes Boswellin® Super so special?
Boswellin® Super is a specific form of Boswellin that is standardized for 50% β-Boswellic acids of which 30% is Acetyl-11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). There are four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids identified in Boswellin® Super: β-Boswellic Acid, Acetyl-β-Boswellic Acid, 11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid, and Acetyl-11-keto-β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). The significance of having such a high concentration of AKBBA is that AKBBA is reported to have the most potent anti-inflammatory action and is also reported to be active against a large number of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and bronchial asthma.

Note: Many dietary supplements on the market mislead consumers by quoting research on an ingredient but then not including the dosage of the ingredient that was used in the studies or hiding the mg. of the ingredient in a proprietary blend. Joint Edge contains a dosage of Boswellin® Super that has been used in studies and that is recommended by the patent holder for its joint support benefits.

AstraGin® – 25 mg.
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great ingredients in Joint Edge for maximum results.

Bioperine® – 10 mg.
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® is included in Joint Edge because it has been shown in clinical studies to help increase the absorption of curcumin and boswellin, and also to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum results out of all of the other awesome ingredients in the comprehensive Joint Edge formulation.

Stacking & Synergy:
Joint Edge can be taken with M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Nattybolic, Super Swole, Cloma-Plex, LipoVantage, or a wide variety of other CEL products to help you reach your health & fitness goals.
I love the look of this. I'll look at grabbing a couple for my in-laws

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love the look of this. I'll look at grabbing a couple for my in-laws
I'm glad you like the formula. Great to see you back posting.

Here's a link to this years update and request thread that talks about a lot of the things coming up:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking the same thing but just placed order ...thanks @sns8778
I'm keen to hear how you like it. On paper, this one looks really good.

I've used Joint Support XT when my shoulder was giving me grief and it worked awesome for that. Even started my Grandad on it when he could take caps.

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm keen to hear how you like it. On paper, this one looks really good.

I've used Joint Support XT when my shoulder was giving me grief and it worked awesome for that. Even started my Grandad on it when he could take caps.
I had acl n meniscus surgery on my left knee so have always taken some type of support ..have used in past labrada joint support and been using animal flex since I get that pretty much for free since I have friend that partial owner for supplement shops in town.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had acl n meniscus surgery on my left knee so have always taken some type of support ..have used in past labrada joint support and been using animal flex since I get that pretty much for free since I have friend that partial owner for supplement shops in town.
Labrada's Elastijoint is not comparable at all to Joint Support XT that he was referring to - Labrada's is Gelatin, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

Joint Support XT that he was referring to has several ingredients in it with great clinical studies - NEM Eggshell Membrane, C3 Curcumin Complex, and Boswellin Super. It also has Glucosamine. One of the things that makes Joint Support XT so good is that it helps a lot and also helps deliver relief quickly. Most people can tell a difference in the first week.

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Labrada's Elastijoint is not comparable at all to Joint Support XT that he was referring to - Labrada's is Gelatin, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

Joint Support XT that he was referring to has several ingredients in it with great clinical studies - NEM Eggshell Membrane, C3 Curcumin Complex, and Boswellin Super. It also has Glucosamine. One of the things that makes Joint Support XT so good is that it helps a lot and also helps deliver relief quickly. Most people can tell a difference in the first week.

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That why I wanted to try this n pulled the trigger. I just wanted you guys to know what I have taken in the past and currently stopped animal flex about a week ago. Won't use it so I can assess joint edge. Should I have tried joint xt instead?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That why I wanted to try this n pulled the trigger. I just wanted you guys to know what I have taken in the past and currently stopped animal flex about a week ago. Won't use it so I can assess joint edge. Should I have tried joint xt instead?
Ah, I think my confusion was where you replied to him and mentioned Labrada's product. I wanted to make sure you knew that the product he was referring to was a lot better than Labrada's.

Joint Support XT and Joint Edge are both great products. I had outlined some similarities and key differences in this thread, but truth is you can't go wrong either way. Both are great formulas and both work fast.

I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's a good approach for sure. The CEL formula is also top tier on paper, so I'm keen to hear how you like it. I haven't had the chance to try it myself

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went ahead and updated it to be valid thru Sunday the 28th.
Mine came in, 3 bottles. Started up yesterday! Perfect timing too as my wrists and elbows are starting to feel some wear lately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine came in, 3 bottles. Started up yesterday! Perfect timing too as my wrists and elbows are starting to feel some wear lately.
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it. Most people start to see results fast.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe about 5-7 years .. i used to take the shells of eggs and peel off ( or try too peel off the membrance i guess they call it and put it on my knees )

really good stuff .. i only did that for couple of days honestly but i remember reading the studies way before and was so intrigued by it