FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think paul56778 has double dosed before.
Yes and endurance and fat loss progress was increased, it works awesome at 6 caps split 3 ways per day, 2 in the am 2 pre workout and 2 post workout and even better with high carbs, just it become more expensive.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am yet to try out vector but when i do and my younger brother does i will update with our results on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just finished my first month on fd2. Honestly the first two-three weeks didn’t notice much but by the fourth week started to notice some serious gains/pumps in and out of the gym. I just have a few questions if you guys can help me out here.

1. Should I cycle off for a period of time?

2. What synergistically should I try with FD2? And why?
(Currently on creatine, bcaa, and some pre-meal GDA’s)

3. Do we have any coupons/discount codes I can use for the FD2? Or whatever other synergistic supplements you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance
Just like most real anabolic products it takes a bit for the effects to build enough to see visible results.
4 weeks seems like the spot where things really start to shine and most long time users will attest that it gets better tha longer you use it.
I know guys who have been on Follidrone non stop for years.
No need to cycle as its not suppressive in any way.

It stacks exceptionally well with Vector
and it stacks well with Viron.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brundel - how is the pre coming together?
Vector has changed my 50 year old body btw - great stuff bro - keep up the good work.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
brundel + one cannot wait for pre, also any updates on other products, also your acne supplement has gone many along time ago, what do you recommend for bacne which i have suffered from during my teen years and still have problems with. I cannot seem to get accutane but am after something decent?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - how is the pre coming together?
Vector has changed my 50 year old body btw - great stuff bro - keep up the good work.
We are still running tests. Have some really great stuff going into it though.
Some will be new and some will be modestly novel but overall there isnt anything like this.
Im aiming for late summer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel + one cannot wait for pre, also any updates on other products, also your acne supplement has gone many along time ago, what do you recommend for bacne which i have suffered from during my teen years and still have problems with. I cannot seem to get accutane but am after something decent?
for acne do=
b5/pantothenic acid and lcarnitine.
B5 3 grams twice a day.
L carnitine .750 to 1 gram with each 3g b5.
You will notice things starting to dry out after a week or 2 and less and less new acne forming. Clears me up about 80% on cycle and 100% off.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and endurance and fat loss progress was increased, it works awesome at 6 caps split 3 ways per day, 2 in the am 2 pre workout and 2 post workout and even better with high carbs, just it become more expensive.
That seems really expensive. Essentially 100 bucks a month in just that supplement. Do you feel it’s underdosed?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Have just tried the first version of FD when it was released. Don’t remember what I actually thought about it but I have the FD2, Vector, and Nootrol on it’s way and will give them a go with the last 4 weeks of my Rebirth/Letrone/Viron stack.

BLR is not good for my wallet... ��

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
for acne do=
B5 3 grams twice a day.
You will notice things starting to dry out after a week or 2 and less and less new acne forming. Clears me up about 80% on cycle and 100% off.
Thanks man, appreciate your input / feedback :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That seems really expensive. Essentially 100 bucks a month in just that supplement. Do you feel it’s underdosed?
No, 3 caps works well enough, there is probably around 30-40% of a boost so it is better but i did end up going back to 3 caps per day, you could do 2x twice a day for 4 caps to be more cost effective.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
for acne do=
B5 3 grams twice a day.
Currently taking 2 grams of L-Carnitine per day will have to add in the pantothenic acid / b5

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are very solid doses in FD2.
Highest dose of ecklonia cava Ive seen. For example.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
for acne do=
B5 3 grams twice a day.
brundel
I have just got my Pantothenic Acid 500 mg Capsules from NOW Foods, so 12 of them per day to get 6 grams,

Also have a range of L-Carnitine supplements and always take 2 grams per day anyway, so i just start with adding in the B5 Pantothenic Acid, can you just take all 12 caps of Pantothenic Acid in one go.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would split them up. It can cause gastro issues otherwise as its just alot of vit b at once.
I think do 3x doses. 2g each plus 750-1g lcarn.

For me things start to dry up within 2 weeks or so.
Remember current acne needs to pass. So stuff thats about to surface will still be there for a while and you will still see some new sites.
But things will start to slow and new acne will slow alot.
After a couple of weeks youll notice the old stuff has dried out and new acne formation slows.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Time to share.

The protocol:
FD2 was started on 7/21/2018. 3 caps/day, 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening.
Vector was added to FD2 on 8/25/2018. 6 caps/day, 2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 evening with the FD2.
HH6 was also in the mix to keep supplementation, diet, and training consistent. Any "changes" should be due to the addition of FD2 and Vector only sans typically out of control stuff like potential added stress from work, home, etc

Update 9/15/2018:
FD2 really didn't feel like it did anything for the first 2.5 weeks. AFTER 2.5 weeks, interestingly, started noticing and feeling more fullness from seemingly sustained pumps. NO increase in appetite, NO increase in strength, definitive increase in lethargy. But like I said....an interesting fullness was happening. Not sure if it can be described as perhaps intramuscular water retention pressure, but it is a good feeling. Somehow though, unlike others' reports, no strength or endurance increases really noted.

After about a month on FD2, still felt a bit of the sustained fullness but it never exceeded what was attained after 2.5 weeks. Enter Vector.

After addition of Vector for 1 week, began to note INCREASED feeling of fullness. There is a definite increase noted by shirts being much tighter around shoulders and arms primarily. Appetite DID increase, but did NOT add too much extra calories (at this time) to test the effect of the combination on its own without the extra fuel. I DID increase the calories for a couple days due to the appetite increase, but noted waistline increasing slightly when this was done, so backed off.

Today started to note an increase in exercise endurance, but no increases in strength. Noted that I am having to time meals around lethargy periods to combat the effect; others have noted that their blood sugar levels crashed after taking the combo (or singularly by themselves) and I am most likely NO different, though I am not monitoring blood sugar levels at this time.

I AM monitoring hormone levels, liver and kidney function, and can report there has been NO changes to LH, FSH, Testosterone (total or free), estrodiol, DHT, or SHBG compared to earlier blood work. Only took 1 test though so far during the run.

Discussion:
It is still early, but I think I'm a believer in the combo of FD2 + Vector (gonna call the combo FD2V from here on out) being anabolic. There is DEFINITE sustained fullness for me which I absolutely love. I do think, but I will need to start monitoring blood sugar levels, that the combo affects blood sugar levels. I DO believe that if I increased my calorie level that I would be gaining weight and strength that normally accompanies weight gain, but somehow the combo is not able to keep adipose acccumulation (for me) from happening when calories go significantly higher (again, only did this for 2 days though).

Unlike some other posts I have seen on the Vector thread, I DO NOT believe the combo affects hormone levels at all...at least not for me. But I'm not looking at this combo to do that.

This has definitely been an interesting run so far. The fullness and burgeoning endurance increase is most welcome even without calorie increase. I might try and increase the calories as BLR advises, but I will be monitoring my waistline VERY closely when I do this. I am not interested in size for the sake of size; it needs to be lean gains.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time to share.

The protocol:
FD2 was started on 7/21/2018. 3 caps/day, 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening.
Vector was added to FD2 on 8/25/2018. 6 caps/day, 2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 evening with the FD2.
HH6 was also in the mix to keep supplementation, diet, and training consistent. Any "changes" should be due to the addition of FD2 and Vector only sans typically out of control stuff like potential added stress from work, home, etc

Update 9/15/2018:
FD2 really didn't feel like it did anything for the first 2.5 weeks. AFTER 2.5 weeks, interestingly, started noticing and feeling more fullness from seemingly sustained pumps. NO increase in appetite, NO increase in strength, definitive increase in lethargy. But like I said....an interesting fullness was happening. Not sure if it can be described as perhaps intramuscular water retention pressure, but it is a good feeling. Somehow though, unlike others' reports, no strength or endurance increases really noted.

After about a month on FD2, still felt a bit of the sustained fullness but it never exceeded what was attained after 2.5 weeks. Enter Vector.

After addition of Vector for 1 week, began to note INCREASED feeling of fullness. There is a definite increase noted by shirts being much tighter around shoulders and arms primarily. Appetite DID increase, but did NOT add too much extra calories (at this time) to test the effect of the combination on its own without the extra fuel. I DID increase the calories for a couple days due to the appetite increase, but noted waistline increasing slightly when this was done, so backed off.

Today started to note an increase in exercise endurance, but no increases in strength. Noted that I am having to time meals around lethargy periods to combat the effect; others have noted that their blood sugar levels crashed after taking the combo (or singularly by themselves) and I am most likely NO different, though I am not monitoring blood sugar levels at this time.

I AM monitoring hormone levels, liver and kidney function, and can report there has been NO changes to LH, FSH, Testosterone (total or free), estrodiol, DHT, or SHBG compared to earlier blood work. Only took 1 test though so far during the run.

Discussion:
It is still early, but I think I'm a believer in the combo of FD2 + Vector (gonna call the combo FD2V from here on out) being anabolic. There is DEFINITE sustained fullness for me which I absolutely love. I do think, but I will need to start monitoring blood sugar levels, that the combo affects blood sugar levels. I DO believe that if I increased my calorie level that I would be gaining weight and strength that normally accompanies weight gain, but somehow the combo is not able to keep adipose acccumulation (for me) from happening when calories go significantly higher (again, only did this for 2 days though).

Unlike some other posts I have seen on the Vector thread, I DO NOT believe the combo affects hormone levels at all...at least not for me. But I'm not looking at this combo to do that.

This has definitely been an interesting run so far. The fullness and burgeoning endurance increase is most welcome even without calorie increase. I might try and increase the calories as BLR advises, but I will be monitoring my waistline VERY closely when I do this. I am not interested in size for the sake of size; it needs to be lean gains.
Wow! Thank you so much for the honest and informative review!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
I'm timing my goals around this.. lol.
Well.

2,3,4, and 5.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be a good year for us ;)

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize since I’m sure this was already brought in this thread but I didn’t feel like sifting through the 100’s of pages. But...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the best way to take Follidrone.
Should it be dosed prior to workout and largest meal or split up into two doses a day?

Also can you take a day or two off of this supplement or does it need to load into your system? Just cause I was thinking of taking 2 + 2 pills of Follidrone and taking off the weekends instead of 1 + 3 everyday?

Was also planning on stacking with Vector? What’s the best way to take these supplements?

Thanks again guys!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize since I’m sure this was already brought in this thread but I didn’t feel like sifting through the 100’s of pages. But...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the best way to take Follidrone.
Should it be dosed prior to workout and largest meal or split up into two doses a day?

Also can you take a day or two off of this supplement or does it need to load into your system? Just cause I was thinking of taking 2 + 2 pills of Follidrone and taking off the weekends instead of 1 + 3 everyday?

Was also planning on stacking with Vector? What’s the best way to take these supplements?

Thanks again guys!
FD2: 1-breakfast, 1-lunch, 1-Dinner (on workout days take 2ea. pre workout) then 1 depends on if you workout in the am or pm.
Vector: 3ea.per dose 3- breakfast, 3-lunch, 3-Dinner Seven days a week. If taking 3 vector and 2 FD2 pre workout is too much take the Vector post workout. (Still take the 2ea FD2 Pre Workout)
Suggest you take FD2 and Vector at the same time. FD2 will help the uptake of the Vector.

Both FD2 and Vector get better with time. I would not suggest taking days off. Suggest 8 weeks min. once you hit the 4 week mark you will want more.
trust me.

Note: I get really loose stools when I start taking FD2 for the first few days. Don't worry it should go away.

Eat and pound the weights and you should be good to go!

If you feel hypo taking the FD2 take it with carbs.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FD2: 1-breakfast, 1-lunch, 1-Dinner (on workout days take 2ea. pre workout) then 1 depends on if you workout in the am or pm.
Vector: 3ea.per dose 3- breakfast, 3-lunch, 3-Dinner Seven days a week. If taking 3 vector and 2 FD2 pre workout is too much take the Vector post workout. (Still take the 2ea FD2 Pre Workout)
Suggest you take FD2 and Vector at the same time. FD2 will help the uptake of the Vector.

Both FD2 and Vector get better with time. I would not suggest taking days off. Suggest 8 weeks min. once you hit the 4 week mark you will want more.
trust me.

Note: I get really loose stools when I start taking FD2 for the first few days. Don't worry it should go away.

Eat and pound the weights and you should be good to go!

If you feel hypo taking the FD2 take it with carbs.
Isn’t Vector dosed at 6 pills per day?

So would you do 2-breakfast, 2-lunch, and 2-dinner for Vector? With 2 pills dosed before workout?

Also is it better to take with food or 30-45 mins prior? Only reason I ask is cuz some GDA’s are dosed that way

In addition to the above I’m stacking this with a laxogenin supp. What would be your opinion on dosing with everything above? Just don’t want to affect the absorption of any of the pills.

Thanks again!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So would you do 2-breakfast, 2-lunch, and 2-dinner for Vector? With 2 pills dosed before workout?

Also is it better to take with food or 30-45 mins prior? Only reason I ask is cuz some GDA’s are dosed that way

In addition to the above I’m stacking this with a laxogenin supp. What would be your opinion on dosing with everything above? Just don’t want to affect the absorption of any of the pills.

Thanks again!
My bad you are correct. 2/2/2. I looked at my last log when I took it and I did 3/3/3 just to see if it was different than the first 8 weeks I took it at 2/2/2.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks again!
FD2 isn't really a GDA it does mimic GDA's a bit. I always take my FD2 with food or with a sports drink if taken pre workout. I never got Hypo on it but some have reported this.

As far as laxo. FD2 absorption package should help. I'm assuming is oral Laxo and not TD ?
Never used Laxo orals so I can't really answer this from experience.

I never dosed my VECTOR pre workout unless it worked out that way on the weekend. Note: I'm very anal and use reminders to take my supplements.
Taking 2ea. FD2 Pre workout I really liked!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just starting fd 2.0 again and the hunger is killing me, even keto! It’s been so long since I ran it for an extended period of time. Does anyone ever get used to the hunger or does it last the entire run? I don’t remember.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Just starting fd 2.0 again and the hunger is killing me, even keto! It’s been so long since I ran it for an extended period of time. Does anyone ever get used to the hunger or does it last the entire run? I don’t remember.
The hunger becomes managable after a couple of bottles. Have a great run!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, after trying this again, it’s definitely this that’s increasing allergy symptoms like stuffy nose, facial flushing, skin sensitivity, etc. Not sure what ingredients would do this since it’s all supposed to be antihistamine but it’s definitely a bummer.

saylee

saylee

Awards
Sorry to respond to this so late.

I wouldn’t say that I was “getting away” with eating more carbs or “junk”.

I’d like to say that my body was able to utilize carbohydrates better than it has ever been. Usually, I'd spill over eating more tha. 350 grams but I was decently lean eating at top range of 400.

I didn’t top until I tested it on a diet break, which was as high as 750-800 grams of carbs; even at this point, I didn’t spill as much I expected.

I’m starting a 12 week log with FD2,Vector,Letrone,and SlinMax. I’ll report back

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, after trying this again, it’s definitely this that’s increasing allergy symptoms like stuffy nose, facial flushing, skin sensitivity, etc. Not sure what ingredients would do this since it’s all supposed to be antihistamine but it’s definitely a bummer.
These are not histamine effects. They are caused by vasodilation.
Skin flushing= vasodilation.
Stuffy nose= Intranasal vasodilation. Also seen in other strong vasodilators like viagra.
Skin sensitivity as well.

Think about when you take niacin. The facial flush.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are not histamine effects. They are caused by vasodilation.
Skin flushing= vasodilation.
Stuffy nose= Intranasal vasodilation. Also seen in other strong vasodilators like viagra.
Skin sensitivity as well.

Think about when you take niacin. The facial flush.
How do you combat it then? It’s not pleasant...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
How do you combat it then? It’s not pleasant...
When I started Vector, I got some histamine isses as well. I switched to 1 cap at a time dosing and re-started with 3 caps a day for a few days and then 4, then 5 and 6 caps. This made it more tolerable and, for me, the issue disappeared after a couple of weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I started Vector, I got some histamine isses as well. I switched to 1 cap at a time dosing and re-started with 3 caps a day for a few days and then 4, then 5 and 6 caps. This made it more tolerable and, for me, the issue disappeared after a couple of weeks.
Hes talking about Follidrone.
Splitting the doses helps.
Taking with food helps.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
brundel you still doing sponsored logs. I sent you a PM

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found 2 unopened and fully sealed bottles of FD2 that I totally forgot I had, I don't know when I bought them and can't see a best before date. Do capped supplements like these actually "Go Off", or are these still safe?
brundel justhere4comm jgntyce

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Just found 2 unopened and fully sealed bottles of FD2 that I totally forgot I had, I don't know when I bought them and can't see a best before date. Do capped supplements like these actually "Go Off", or are these still safe?
You selling them mate?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How old are they?
I doubt there's anything wrong with them if kept in a cool dark place.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can buy them .

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even expired they’d still be good. Exp dates in the supplement industry don’t mean much. Companies aren’t even required to put one on their products. The question is NOT safety here it’s efficacy. Not sure why you’d think it’s not safe lol

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even expired they’d still be good. Exp dates in the supplement industry don’t mean much. Companies aren’t even required to put one on their products. The question is NOT safety here it’s efficacy. Not sure why you’d think it’s not safe lol
I just wanted to know if there was anything in them that could go off and if they'd still be effective

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, this stuff is too hard to get a hold of and too good to sell on.

I can't remember when I bought them, I can only guess it was late 2017/early 2018 before my last run. But yes, they've been stored in a cool and dark place.
In fairness mate it's easy to get a hold of, sss has them, just thought it would be easier to grab off you, but enjoy them bud

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In fairness mate it's easy to get a hold of, sss has them, just thought it would be easier to grab off you, but enjoy them bud
Shipping from SSS rockets the price for us here in the UK, either that or we have to wait 2-3 weeks. So I order from a UK supplier which doesn't always have it in stock.
Thank you anyway

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Shipping from SSS rockets the price for us here in the UK, either that or we have to wait 2-3 weeks. So I order from a UK supplier which doesn't always have it in stock.
Thank you anyway
Not sure if you're aware mate but delivery to me here In Belfast, Ireland is around a fiver from SSS and it only takes one week maximum, I've been ordering from them for years, UK suppliers raise prices per tub at least ten pounds.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you're aware mate but delivery to me here In Belfast, Ireland is around a fiver from SSS and it only takes one week maximum, I've been ordering from them for years, UK suppliers raise prices per tub at least ten pounds.
SSS priority shipping seems to change from week to week then. Last time I ordered from SSS I paid £15.45 for shipping and it took about 3 weeks to arrive. I had the same thing from the old NutriVerse store, that took over a month.